Taking Allison Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allison shook her head, "Nuh uh, none."

Harry asked, "Would you like to?"

Jake and Adam both laughed, Allison rolled her eyes and laughed, frustrated and slightly embarrassed that she fell for his joke. She playfully punched his arm. "God! You're the worst, Harry!" She told him with a laugh.

"In his defense you walked right into that one." Jake told her.

"You all suck." Allison shook her head again, her hand remained on Jake's crotch, casually stroking him, it was hard for Harry to avert his eyes from the semi-private display. She and Jake were both more than ready to get back to the house and tear into one another, Jake's hand traveled up Allison's dress and rubbed her through her panties.

Adam studied the three, he noticed Harry's eyes staring, he noticed movements between Jake and Allison. "What's going on over there?" He teased, raising an eyebrow.

"I think you wanna know." Harry responded.

Jake and Allison kissed on the lips briefly, it was almost as if Jake was showing off for Harry. Jake looked at Adam and then to Allison and Harry.

"What say the four of us wrap it up here, go back to my place for some drinks."

Allison removed her hand from Jake's crotch, she didn't say anything initially. Jake said the four of them, meaning Harry. She was having fun playfully flirting with Harry, but certainly didn't expect him to be coming back to Jake's. Her eyes met Adam's, they were both trying to get a read what the other might want.

"Will you boys excuse us? I'm gonna chat with my husband."

"Of course." Jake said, Harry got out of the booth so that Allison could get out as well. Adam followed her to a corner of the bar where they could speak privately.

"I wasn't expecting him to invite Harry. What do you think?" Allison asked.

"I think Harry definitely wants to fuck you." Adam told her.

"I think so too." She told him with a nod and laugh. Was she over thinking things? She knew if they went back to Jake's, she and Jake would have sex, but what would Harry's role be? Would he stick around and leave before they started? Would he watch? Would he want to join in?

Adam smiled, but felt himself getting nervous. He knew Jake by this point, he trusted him and liked that his wife did as well, but Harry they didn't know.

"So what are you thinking?" Adam asked.

"I don't know. He's fun, but I just met him." Allison said, trying to weigh the options. Adam looked at his wife and kissed her forehead.

"Listen, do whatever you're comfortable with doing, if things escalate to a point where you aren't feeling it, you can stop at any moment.. " He assured her.

Allison looked over at the two older men in the booth, she looked back at her husband.

"We'll see how things play out." She told him. "I love you."

"I love you too." Adam said back, he kissed her on the lips.

They made their way back over to the booth, Allison felt a small wave of nerves in her stomach, what was she going to get herself into? She looked at the two men.

"Ready when you guys are."

Harry smirked at Jake as they stood up out of the booth, the waitress had just brought Jake his receipt from the table's bill, he took care of the tab once again.

The four walked out of the bar, Adam led the pack, Jake and Harry were walking behind him with Allison in the middle.

"God, she's something else." Harry said to Jake as eyes scanned her bare back, her legs and the hem of her short dress, his hand was on the small of her back, guiding her towards the exit.

"She's incredible." Jake added and squeezed her ass as exited the bar. Allison giggled, loving the attention, she missed Jake's touch.

Adam turned around to the three once they got to the parking lot, He was still unclear as to what Harry's role would be as the night progressed, but figured he and Allison would just take things as they came. Jake's arm was around Alliso while his free hand reached into his pocket, he briefly looked at Adam. "Hey Adam, ever drive a Range Rover?" Jake asked, throwing his keys to Adam before he got an answer. Adam fumbled to catch the keys, Jake caught him off guard. He unlocked the SUV from the keyfob as Jake led Allison and Harry to the back seat.

Jake opened the door for Allison, "Sweetie, why don't you sit in the middle seat in the back. Harry and I will join you."

Allison smiled devilishly as noticed Jake and Harry were both watching her. As she stepped up into the SUV, her short dress rode up, exposing the round cheeks of her ass and her dark red lace thong to the two older men, they both groaned at the sight of her briefly exposed ass. Harry eagerly got in the car behind her, Jake walked around to the other door. Adam entered the driver seat and started the car. He carefully backed out of the parking space, trying to gain his bearings as he wasn't used to the car he was driving, it was much different than his.

Allison draped her leg over Jake's lap, he wasted no time putting his hands on her bare leg and stroking the smooth skin. Everybody sat in silence, Allison and Jake locked eyes and she blew him a kiss and winked, they were both eager to get back to the house.

Jake's hand traveled up her dress, just below her crotch, Allison finally decided that she had enough, weeks of waiting and wanting, and all the teasing had her hot, she didn't care if Harry was watching. She leaned into Jake, he placed his hands on her face and guided her to him where their lips met hungrily. Adam took a glimpse in the rearview mirror upon hearing the sounds of kissing and saw his wife making out with Jake. Harry watched in awe as the two went at it. It was hard to believe his good friend was shacking up with a hot 27 year old, but there she was right in front of them. Allison's hand groped the front of Jake's jeans, Jake's hand reached higher up her dress and stroked her pussy through the lace material of her thong. She let out a pleased moan into Jake's mouth.

"God I've missed you so much." She whispered against Jake's lips. The two continued to make out like reunited college students, their tongues sloppily wrestled over one another.

Jake broke the heavy make out session. "Do you want to kiss Harry?" He asked in a whisper loud enough for all to hear.

Allison paused for a moment while Jake kissed on her neck. She waited to see if Adam would object, she moaned softly from Jake's kisses and his touch.

Fuck it.

Allison turned to Harry and leaned into him. Harry put his arm around her and helped pull her into a kiss. Their mouths opened for one another, allowing their tongues to touch. Adam peeked at his rearview mirror again, watching in shock and arousal as she saw him making out with Harry. She draped her leg over Harry's lap and could feel Harry's bulge poking against her. His hand found her leg, squeezing and stroking it as her sundress rode even higher, nearly exposing her crotch. Jake leaned over and gently moved her hair out of the way of her neck, allowing him to move in to kiss and suck on her neck.

She moaned happily into Harry's mouth as she felt Jake kissing on her neck. She reached her hand back to stroke the back of Jake's head. His hands were kneading her breasts as he hungrily feeded on her, she continued to kiss Harry.

Adam looked back to see the erotic image of Allison melting into these two men. He was nearly shaking, his cock hurt in his jeans as it pushed against the front of his pants. He could hardly concentrate on the road. He was short of breath.

Allison felt as Jake began to unbutton and unzip his jeans to expose his cock. He scooted himself back over to his seat. "I've needed you all night, come here, baby."

Allison and Harry stopped their kiss, she looked over at Jake and looked at his exposed cock that she had been longing for. She turned back to Harry and gave his cock a quick squeeze through his jeans. She turned to Jake and leaned down into his lap, her mouth opened and took the head of his cock in her mouth. Jake winced in pleasure and ran his hand through her hair. Harry watched in awe. He stroked himself through his jeans as she watched the gorgeous young woman service his friend.

"God, Adam, your wife is so hot back here." Harry called up to the driver seat, he couldn't believe Adam would let his wife fool around with other guys, but he was thankful for the opportunity. Adam smiled at his remark as he tried to concentrate on getting them back to Jake's house.

Allison hungrily slobbered on Jake's cock, her saliva coated the head and shaft, she quickly bobbed her head up and down on him. Jake was gasping in pleasure. "God, she is so hot." He told Harry. Harry grinned and watched the action. "You're a lucky man." He told Jake.

"Baby? Would you like to service my friend over there?" She asked of Allison. She paused for a moment and sat back up, she looked up at her husband, it was hard to see him in the dark car, but she could see he was stroking himself through his pants. She looked at Harry.

"Take it out." She told him in a sultry voice.

Harry grinned and happily obeyed as he quickly undid his jeans. He lowered the waistband of his underwear letting his cock spring out. Allison stroked him a few times, he was long. Longer than her husband, but thinner than Jake. "Mm, we have two big cocks back here." Allison said before lowering herself down, she opened her mouth and slowly began to inhale his cock. Harry was breathing heavily as Allison lowered her head up and down on him. "Fuck!" He called out. Jake reached his hand up Allison's dress, his index and middle fingers snaked under her thong, and rubbed on the wet lips of her pussy. He inched his fingers inside her causing her to moan on Harry's cock.

Allison happily sucked Harry as Jake fingered her. She couldn't believe the position she was in, she felt so slutty. She and Adam had fooled around in a car before, but nothing like this. She never seriously pictured herself having a threesome, but she never in a million years thought she'd be having a threesome that didn't involve her husband.

Adam finally pulled into Jake's driveway. He parked the car and pulled the keys out of the ignition causing the interior car lights to turn on. He turned his head back to watch as his wife was sucking Harry and getting fingered by Jake. He couldn't believe how far this has gone, but he also couldn't believe how sexy she looked. Allison perked her head up when she noticed the car was stopped. Harry was leaning back in a near trance. "Fuck, that was good." He sighed out. Allison grinned and stroked his cock.

Jake opened the door and stepped out, "C'mon baby, I need to fuck you." He told her, holding the door open for you. Allison slipped out of the car and looked back at Harry who was trying to regain his composure. "You coming Harry?" She teased, Harry was putting himself away and zipped his fly. Jake walked to the front door to unlock it,

Allison stood close to her husband. "You ok?" She asked quietly, she didn't expect things to take off as quickly as they did with Harry. Adam smiled and nodded. "Of course. Just have fun." He told her and kissed her forehead.

Jake stood at the door, waiting for his guests. Allison smirked at Jake as she walked into the house, Jake smacked her butt. "Get in there." He ordered playfully, Adam walked in after her and Harry was the last one in. He looked at Jake with wide eyes, he was in disbelief with what was happening.

Jake closed the door and locked it, he walked over to Allison, taking her face in his hands, he leaned down slightly and kissed her deeply, she was all too happy to return the favor.

Their lips opened and closed for one another, their tongues played heavily, standing in the foyer. Jake's hands were all over the gorgeous young woman, she happily sighed and moaned as they kissed. Harry walked over to the two, he got behind Allison and kissed her neck, Allison tilted her head for him, letting him put his lips where he pleased.

She broke the kiss with Jake and turned her head back to Harry, who took the hint and met her lips with his, their tongues delicately rubbed against one another. Adam just stood and watched.

"Let's go to the living room." Jake suggested, Harry and Allison broke their kiss and followed Jake, Allison grinned at her husband, who joined them. Jake and Harry sat on one couch, and Adam sat on the couch across from them. Allison stood in front of the two men and looked down at them.

"Show us that body of yours." Jake ordered as he started unbuttoning his shirt.

Allison watched the two men as she slowly swayed her hips. Her hands played with the hem of her short sundress, she'd lift it to tease them, showing a fair bit of her legs, but not showing too much. Adam leaned back on the couch he was on and watched, he always loved how well Allison was able to seduce.

Harry remarked how sexy she was. "Show us that ass again."

Allison bit her lip and turned around, she slowly bent over and her dress rode up, showing her ass and the dark red thong lodged in her ass crack, Jake's eyes examined her. "There's that ass I've missed so much."

Allison turned back around, straddled Jake and proceeded to grind on him. Jake grabbed her hips and guided her as their crotches rubbed together, Allison leaned in and gave Jake another deep, tongue filled kiss before standing back up. She grabbed the hem of her dress, pulled it up over her head and dropped it, now standing there in only her thong. Jake grinned and Harry groaned again, looking right at her breasts.

Allison stood in front of Harry and turned around, "Can I sit?" She asked as she took to his lap, her ass grinded on his crotch. Harry leaned back and let the woman give him a lapdance. He was in Heaven.

Allison grinded her ass against the stiffening cock. She and her husband locked eyes, her hips gyrated. "Baby, he's hard." She told her husband

Adam watched in silence for a moment, Allison had control of the entire room, the entire universe revolved around her in that moment. Adam finally asked, "What are you going to do about it?"

Harry's hands were traveling up and down Allison's exposed back then felt the lace waistband of her thong. Allison leaned back against him, Harry's hands found her breasts and fondled them. Allison sighed happily. "What do you think I should do about it, Harry?" She asked. "You're so hard." She told him, grinding heavily on him, her voice moaning out, she reached over and stroked Jake through his jeans.

"I think you should take it out." Harry told her. Allison's body continued to gyrate on the older stranger, she looked at her husband.

"Harry thinks I should take it out, baby. What do you think?"

Adam nodded, "You should take it out."

Allison smirked and stepped off Harry, she instead straddled Jake. "You'll just have to be patient, Harry." She told him as she started grinding on Jake. She reached over to Harry and stroked him through his jeans, she leaned down and kissed Jake deeply, Jake returned the kiss and grabbed her ass roughly. There were two other men in the room, but she was his prize. Allison moaned softly, she had to have Jake and the teasing was killing her.

She slid down to her knees and undid Jake's fly. She looked up at him and quickly took his cock out, wasting no time. She stroked him with both hands and she looked over at Harry, she winked at him. "Your patience will be rewarded." She told him as she reached over to give his cock a squeeze before taking Jake in her mouth.

She bobbed up and down on him, savoring every inch, her tongue slathered his shaft as it went deeper. She moaned softly against it, Harry watched as Jake got serviced by the gorgeous 27 year old, he took his cock out.

Adam watched intently, there was his wife, now with two men. He loved the view of her sucking cock wearing nothing but a thong. Allison's eyes darted over to Harry when she heard the sound of his fly lowering, she reached over and softly stroked his now exposed cock. Harry leaned back and closed his eyes, pleased, yet eager for him to suck him off again like she did in the car.

She eagerly continued to suck Jake, Allison loved giving Adam oral sex, but she loved how much more challenging Jake's cock felt in her mouth, it was so satisfying to her. She bobbed her head up and down slowly, letting her tongue rub everywhere it could reach. She popped Jake's cock out of her mouth as gasped for air. She looked over at Harry, her hand was stroking him a bit faster. She winked at him, before kissing on Jake's balls. She took one in her mouth gently, sucking on it as she stroked him, her other hand jerking Harry off.

She looked up at Jake, her tongue lapping at his sack. "I think I'm going to suck your friend now." She told him as she smirked, knowing her husband was loving the show, loving how slutty she became around Jake, and now around Harry. Jake just smiled at the young wife.

She crawled the short distance over to Harry, she sat back on her feet and jerked the older man's cock, she looked him in the eyes.

"Thank you for being so patient." She told Harry with a smile as she was in front of him on all fours, she leaned in, her tongue trailed from the base of his cock up to the head. She opened her mouth and inhaled some air as she slowly took him in her mouth. Harry gasped. "Oh, fuck." He moaned out as the sharp rush of warm pleasure hit his cock. Allison's head moved up and down on his cock slowly, her tongue swirled around.

"God your wife is so sexy." Harry told Adam through a soft groan. Adam sat back and watched his wife, he felt a sense of pride hearing those words. He liked the fact that although she was sucking Harry's dick, Harry still recognized Adam as her husband.

Allison reached over and stroked Jake while sucking Harry. Every so often, she'd take his cock out of her mouth to catch her breath, but would still run her tongue along the shaft, around the head and on his balls.

She stood up, turned around and bent over, she slowly lowered her thong and stepped out of them. Harry picked up the pair of discarded lace underwear and took them to his nose, inhaling her scent. Allison stood in front of the two, leaned over slightly so she could stroke them.

"What do you think, Harry?" Jake asked, he was excited that his friend finally got to experience first hand just how incredible Allison was.

"I'm in Heaven." Harry said, the panties were still firmly grasped in his hand.

Allison smirked and got back down on her knees, this time infront of Jake. She slowly took him back in her mouth. The blowjobs she gave the two were slow, sensual, she left her tongue explore every inch of the two. Her ass was exposed and bent out. Harry got behind her to admire the view. "Do you mind if I touch you?" He asked.

She popped Jake's cock out of her mouth. "Go ahead." She told him before getting back to work. Jake leaned back, his hands ran through her hair.

Harry's hands rubbed her ass cheeks before giving one a smack, Allison jumped a bit at the sudden and sharp mix of pain and pleasure. Jake laughed. "Careful, Harry, don't surprise her too much."

Harry's hand trailed to her exposed pussy, his middle finger trailed from her clit to her labia, all that dancing, fooling around in the car and sucking cock must've excited her, because she was wet. Allison moaned softly as Harry's middle finger slowly slid inside her with ease. His finger slowly went back and forth in her pussy, his other hand reached down to rub her clit.

Allison moaned a bit louder, muffled by Jake's cock.

"What do you think of my friend?" He asked, looking down at her.

Allison looked back up at Jake. "He's doing a pretty good job."

Harry got on his back and slid his head under the young woman, he pulled her down to his face and started lapping at her clit.

Allison moaned, while looking at Jake. "Oh I like your friend." She told him.