Taking Allison Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they embraced, Harry and Adam shook hands and said their goodbyes. Harry thanked Adam and told him he had a wonderful time. They both looked over to Jake and Allison as they heard the sound of kissing, and sure enough the two were locked in a long, slow kiss. "I'll talk to you soon." Allison told Jake softly. Adam and Jake said their goodbyes to one another as well and shook hands before everybody went to their cars.

Allison got in the passenger side and closed her eyes.

"How are you feeling?" Adam asked as he shut the door.

"Oh my god, I was not expecting that tonight!" Allison said with a laugh. "I'm exhausted!"

Adam backed out of the parking spot, put his car in drive and headed out of the parking lot towards their house. "You officially had your first threesome." He stated.

"I know." She said softly, there was a smile on her face, though she was exhausted.

"What did you think?" Adam asked, his eyes were on the road, he reached his hand over and rested it in his wife's lap, she sweetly put her hand over his and stroked the top of it.

"That was something else." Allison's smile turned to a grin, she let out a happy and satisfied sigh.

"So it was good then?"

Allison nodded, "It was incredible. It was different at first, I knew Harry even less than I knew Jake when we met him, but he was fun."

Adam chuckled, "You're going to run out of underwear soon." He was teasing her, referring to her giving her panties to Jake on their first night and then Harry before they left Jake's house. Allison laughed at his comment,

"I know, they seem to like it though...they can look at them and think about what a hot piece of ass they had."

They sat in silence for a few moments both tired, they began to regret the far drive. Allison was nearly dozing off but asked,

"You're okay right?"

Adam nodded, "Yeah, I'm great." He assured her, Allison nodded.

"Good. I probably wont ever stop asking. I just want us to both be good."

Adam laughed, "I don't think I'd be jerking off if I wasn't okay with it."

Allison nodded again, her eyes opened as she turned to look at him.

"I know, I know. My little pervert." She teased, "Did I look hot? Fucking two men at the same time."

Adam briefly turned to look at her, "God yes. You looked so fucking hot." His attention then went back to the road.

Allison smiled at his words, she felt truly sexy that night. Granted, Adam always made her feel attractive, but there was something about the way Jake treated her, and now Harry. They both made her feel like a goddess that night and truth be told, it was a thrill to her to be the center of such a passionate love affair. She loved that the two men worked meticulously all night to keep her satisfied, the whole night felt so dirty, so wrong, but it was so hot.

Adam and Allison walked into their house, Allison was slow, wobbling a bit, she was sore. She stopped him, looked up and leaned in to kiss him. He kissed her back, lovingly, like she had been returned to him and was fully his once again.

"I love you." She told him softly.

"I love you too." He returned. The two then got ready for bed. Adam stripped off his clothing and changed his underwear, Allison took off her sundress and put on a comfortable pair of shorts and a tank top. Allison fell asleep almost immediately as her head hit the pillow, Adam following not long after.

The next morning, Allison woke up, she was a bit groggy but it was nothing some coffee wouldn't fix. She turned to her night stand and checked her phone, there was a text from Jake, he told her what a fantastic night he had, and how great it was to see her again, he also mentioned how great Harry thought she was and how he told Jake he wished he had gotten her number. Allison read the text and smiled before typing back.

"Good Morning! Yesterday was wonderful, thank you. It was so nice to see you again. Tell Harry not to worry, I'm sure you can relay any messages from him...I'm sure I'll see him soon anyway. I have a feeling he's going to be hanging out around you a lot more, lol"

Allison didn't know how she felt about giving Harry her number yet, it was already one thing with Jake, their texts read like a young couple in their honeymoon phase with plenty of nudes Allison sent. She felt like she didn't know Harry well enough yet, which she found funny because she had just had sex with him multiple times throughout the night. She figured she hadn't seen the last of him.

Her phone chimed when another message from Jake popped up,

"Haha fair enough, sweetie."

Allison smiled and put her phone down, she looked over at Adam who was stirring in bed, he was just waking up himself.

"Good morning, babe." Allison said sweetly.

Adam let out a breath, "Good morning. How are you feeling?" He responded, his voice was sleepy.

"Tired, and a little sore." She admitted as she stretched out her legs under the covers before rolling over to her husband. The two snuggled up to one another, the morning sun peeked through the window and illuminated the bedroom. "Jake texted me and said Harry regretted not getting my number."

"Would you give it to him?" Adam asked before yawning, he rubbed his sleepy eye.

"I don't know. Maybe we should just see how things progress with Jake. He's enough as it is." She giggled.

Adam nodded. "I guess at this point, how much more progression can there be with Jake? He can fuck you, but he can't marry you."

Allison smiled and shook her head. "I don't know. I'm just saying. I don't want things to get out of hand."

"Do you want to see Harry again?" Adam asked.

"I'm not sure if I'll meet up with him without Jake...but I definitely want to have another threesome. Last night was so hot." Allison sighed happily.

The couple eventually got out of bed and carried on with their Saturday morning, having coffee and breakfast then doing a few chores around the house. Allison got dressed in a pair of jeans and a T-shirt and left for the mall where she had plans with her friend, Jessica.

The two walked through the bustling mall with a couple shopping bags in their hands. Jessica was a brunette, around Allison's height, she was part of her and Adam's friend group. They casually talked about things going on in their lives, and finally the subject of their Friday nights got brought up. Jessica began to tell Allison about her night, she went on a date she went on with a guy she met off Tinder, but wasn't sure about him yet, she said she would just keep things casual for the time being, she then asked Allison about her night to which Allison replied by telling her she and Adam just stayed in. Neither she nor Adam wanted people to know about their arrangement with Jake.

The girls walked into Victoria's Secret and briefly split up as Jessica went to check out the pajamas and Allison went to the underwear. She browsed the pairs, grabbing a couple that stuck her fancy, one was a lacy black pair, another was just a cotton nude colored pair, something she might wear to work. Allison found her way over to the lingerie and nonchalantly picked up a delicate red lace teddy, she stared at it, examining the material, she daydreamed for a moment about who might see her in such an outfit before getting startled out of her trance by a voice.

"Oh, I bet Adam would love that." Jessica said with a grin before moving on to some other garments. Allison didn't respond, she just smiled to herself.

To be continued.