Taking Allison Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ever fuck in a hot tub?" Harry asked through his heavy breaths, Allison bucked on him, she popped Jake out of her mouth and nodded. "Our Honeymoon suite had a hot tub...we used it quite a bit, it just wasn't this crowded." She said and let out another soft moan, her body writhed on him, she enjoyed the warmth of the water but she felt it hindered them.

"Why don't you boys take me inside and fuck the hell out of me?" She asked bluntly as she climbed off Harry. Everybody got out of the hot tub and headed back inside through the sliding glass door. Jake walked over to a linen closet and threw Adam and Harry a towel, he walked over to Allison and wrapped her own towel as the other two dried off. Allison giggled as Jake began to dry her off, the towel quickly dropped as they embraced in a deep kiss, Allison's hand was stroking Jake.

They all made their way up to Jake's room on the top floor of the house. Jake and Harry took any and all opportunity to grope or kiss Allison on the way. Allison quickly hopped on Jake's bed and laid spread eagle, she looked at the two men, "Who's first?"

Adam took his spot in the corner chair as Jake got on his knees and positioned himself between Allison. The head of his cock breached her and was met with the sound of one of Allison's gracious moans. Jake placed his hands on her hips and plunged in and out of her, he went slow at first, letting her feel every inch of him and in turn letting the length of his cock feel her young pussy.

Jake smiled and shut his eyes as she moaned out. "God, there's nothing better than this pussy."

"It's all yours." Allison moaned out, Harry got on the bed next to her and stood on his knees, his cock was sprung next to Allison's head. She turned her head and opened her mouth, she sucked on the head of his cock before taking more of the length down. She bobbed her head to the rhythm of Jake's thrusts.

"Oh fuck, baby, that's good." Harry groaned out, he reached down and squeezed one of Allison's breasts. In the corner of the room, Adam watched his wife get used at both ends, he stroked his stiff cock.

Jake increased his pace, Allison's moans were muffled hums with Harry's cock in her mouth, her tongue basted him as she sucked.

Allison gasped and took Harry out of her mouth, she moaned loudly.

"Fuck me, Jake! Fuck I love this big cock!" She jerked Harry rapidly, Jake wrapped his arms around her legs, their eyes met. Allison looked Jake deep in the eyes and maintained eye contact as she stroked Harry. "God I missed your cock." Allison whispered out.

"This cock missed you, baby. Believe me. All I could think about was fucking this tight young pussy. I couldn't wait to reclaim you."

Allison moaned out. "Claim me baby...claim this pussy..." She turned her head and flicked Harry's cock with her tongue, Harry moaned out.

"This is my pussy." Jake told her, his hand rested on her pubic area, his thumb rubbed her clit.

Allison moaned out, "This is your pussy." She repeated, Jake leaned down and to kiss her, Allison eagerly accepted it as their tongues wildly grinded on one another, their lips danced together, she wrapped her legs around Jake, locking him to her as he increased the pace of his thrusts. Her screams filled this room. "Yes! God, Fuck me!" She tried to concentrate on stroking Harry, but Jake had her attention at the moment, Adam jerked off to the incredible show, trying so hard not to cum from his wife passionately being wrapped up in two men.

"Adam didn't fuck you like this while I was gone?"

Allison wailed out again, she was hesitant to be too mean to Adam, but she finally answered,

"No, Adam doesn't fuck me like you do, Jake."

Adam jerked himself to their banter, "Is Jake fucking you well?"

"Jake fucks me better than anyone." She responded.

Harry got down on the bed next to Allison and kissed on her neck and ear. Allison moaned happily into Jake's mouth then turned her head to kiss Harry. She'd continue to switch off making out with the two men. She broke her kiss with Harry and whispered, "I want you to fuck me, Harry."

Jake got off Allison, she quickly got up on her knees and kissed Jake once more. "Good job." She gave his cock a squeeze. Allison got down on her hands and knees, and stuck her ass out as she was facing Adam, she looked back at Harry and put her hand on her ass cheek and spread her pussy. "I'm ready for you, Harry." She told him in a sultry voice.

"God, what a view!" Harry exclaimed as he looked at her round, ass, small asshole and spread pussy, inviting him. "Is she always this much of a wildcat?" Harry asked Jake.

"She's insatiable." Jake replied.

Harry got behind Allison and plunged his cock inside her. Allison moaned out and looked at her husband. "Harry's cock feels so good baby." She told Adam, "Can you believe he just met me and now he's taking your wife?" She added, she looked at Adam, she watched him stroke his cock. Harry began to pick up speed, he gave her a smack on the ass.

Allison moaned out at the spank, Adam watched and listened.

"Do you like watching your wife?" She asked Adam, "Do you like seeing me get fucked by two men?"

Adam nodded as he stroked his cock rapidly, Jake moved over to Allison, his cock was sprung next to her face. Allison grinned and ran her tongue along the length. "Don't I look so hot with two cocks?" She asked her husband before she began to suck on Jake's cock.

"God, yes, you look so sexy." Adam muttered out, his cock was in a sharp mix of pleasure and pain from being so aroused the entire night, his balls ached as he wanted to cum so badly, but he wanted to see what else his wife would do. Allison sucked up and down on Jake's cock, she felt a hand run through her hand and grip, it was Harry pulling on her hair as he took her from behind. Her moans muffled loudly on Jake's cock.

Harry spanked her again, he was getting rougher with her. Allison was astounded by how well these two older men could fuck, their stamina, their speed and their size were impressive to her. She felt dirty, but in complete control of her sexuality, never in a million years did she think she would ever be in a threesome, but god did she love it, she loved giving into the passion and pleasure.

Jake leaned his pelvis in in an attempt to have her deep throat him, she opened her mouth wider, trying to take more of his thick, long cock down her throat. She slowly reached the base and stayed there, breathing heavily through her nose. Jake's hand grasped the back of her head. He groaned out, Allison's face was turning red until she gagged out and yanked the cock out of her mouth, she gasped for air and breathed heavily, trying to catch her breath.

"Good girl." Jake murmured out, his cock was coated with her saliva. Allison looked up at him and stroked his wet cock.

"Did I do a good job?" She asked between moans.

"You always do." Jake told her as he leaned in to kiss the top of her head.

Harry released himself from her as he didn't want to cum quite yet.

"She's all yours, Jake, this girl's gonna wear me out." Harry said as he laid back, Jake positioned her on her side and laid beside her, he inserted himself inside her as they spooned. Jake turned her head and the pair kissed deeply.

After the kiss, Allison looked to Harry, she motioned him over with her finger, Harry eagerly scooted over to her. She stroked him as Jake pumped in and out of her.

Harry asked, "How are you feeling baby?" Allison sucked and licked on his ball sack while stroking his head before responding, Harry groaned out loud.

"I'm doing wonderful, Harry. You boys know how to treat a girl." She told him as she stroked him. Harry stroked her dirty blonde hair sweetly, he was so taken by the beautiful young woman. "Does Adam not treat you well?" He asked playfully.

Allison moaned at Jake's thrusts. "Ohh, he treats me wonderfully, just different." She smiled and tilted her head up to suck on Harry's cock.

Jake chimed in, "There's a reason why she craves me so badly." He knew he satisfied her better than Adam did, he could hear it in the way she moaned out, she even admitted it.

Allison took the length of Harry in her mouth before taking him out, "That's right...I can't go without this cock anymore." She moaned and stroked Harry, "I crave it all week, then when I see Jake, I pounce on him and try to fuck him as many times as I can." Adam stroked himself to her words, he didn't understand why her words turned him on so badly but he was close to cumming at that point.

Jake wrapped one arm around her waist and the other around her chest, Allison was completely in his possession, his cock laid into her as she ravenously sucked Harry. The sound of three people moaning filled the room, Allison gasped and opened her mouth, Jake was deep inside her, he gripped her tightly and thrusted heavily into her. Allison leaned back into Jake as he feasted on the skin of her neck. She moaned loudly as their bodies rubbed together. "Keep going Jake, you're going to make me cum!." She moaned out, She reached back and held onto Jake while her other hand stroked Harry. Allison attempted to suck on Harry again but her wails of pleasure and pending orgasm made it tough to concentrate.

She lazily stroked Harry and shut her eyes, her moans were uncontrollable. She gripped Jake tighter and let go of Harry, her body tingled, an intense torrent of pleasure filled her loins and traveled through her body. Her legs twitched, her body began to convulse while screaming loudly, "Fuck, I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

In the corner, Adam was pumping his cock furiously, he finally began to cum upon hearing his wife's orgasm. The entire night of build up, watching his wife dance with Jake and Harry, catching glimpses of them fooling around in the car, watching her grind, suck, then fuck Jake and Harry, who she didn't even know, caused him to erupt an intense load of cum, he softly moaned out as his wife was coming down.

Allison was moaning softly as Jake slowly took himself out of her. Allison was breathing heavily. "God, I don't know how you do it." She whispered, she then gasped as she felt her pussy get filled once more, it was Harry. Allison's eyes opened and looked at him, who had taken Jake's place. "Oh, Harry, go slow." She said softly, her body was trying to recoup from Jake.

Allison's eyes were shut, she was tired but she allowed Harry to use her as he pleased. "Where's my husband?" She asked out loud, the position she was in was faced away from Adam.

"I'm here." Adam called out.

"Come over here. I miss you."

Adam obliged and found a spot on the bed, he tried to avoid getting too close to the two naked men who also occupied the bed. Luckily for him, the bed was large enough for the four of them. Allison began to stroke Jake's cock again but her eyes were on her husband. "Did you cum?" She asked with a smile.

"I did, sounds like you did too.." Adam told her with a nod. Allison moaned softly as Harry slowly dug into her, she put her free hand in Adam's, just to be close to her husband even if she was occupied with other men.

"I don't know how Jake does it." She told him, she turned to look at Jake briefly. "This cock just knows how to hit all the right spots." Harry was picking up the pace on his thrusting.

"How are you holdin' up, Harry??" Adam asked.

Harry looked over at Adam, "I think you're the luckiest mother fucker on this Earth. This is the best pussy I've ever had!" Allison was moaning a bit louder as he sped up.

Jake chimed in, "How have you liked your first threesome?"

Allison shut her eyes and a pleased smile came across her face. "It's been incredible."

Adam leaned in and kissed his moaning wife's forehead before leaving the room. He found a bathroom in the hallway and cleaned himself up with some tissue from a box that was on the bathroom counter then walked downstairs, the sound of moans echoed through the house. The living room was a mess with discarded clothing on the floor.

He made his way over to the bar and grabbed a bottle of water from the minifridge, he stood there, naked, as he sipped from the bottle, just processing the night that had just taken place.

"Everything good?" Jake asked

The sudden voice startled Adam, he looked over to see Jake. Adam found it a bit awkward for them both being naked without Allison in the room. He realized his wife was now alone with Harry.

"Yeah, just taking a breather." Adam responded, he sipped more of his water.

"Harry's still going with her up there. I think he's going to finish soon, whether he wants to or not. I need to get back up there and finish too." Jake snuck past Adam and grabbed a bottle, he twisted the cap off and chugged some down before starting to walk back upstairs. "Why don't you grab one for Harry and your wife." He suggested as he headed back to his bedroom. Adam hoped Allison was okay with being alone with Harry for a few minutes but the sounds that filled the house seemed to suggest she was just fine.

Adam walked back up the stairs and down the hall, the sounds of fucking got louder as he got closer. He walked through the doorway to see his wife bucking up and down on Harry as Harry laid on the bed, groaning, her head was turned to Jake who stood next to them, she was sucking on his cock that was level with her head.

Allison's ass slammed up and down on Harry, her hands rested on his chest, her head sloppily bobbed on Jake's cock, Adam could see her tongue slathering his shaft.

Harry groaned out. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum...keep going...keep going." He concentrated heavily, watching the gorgeous woman bounce on his cock, watching her breasts sway with her movements, hearing her muffled moans on his friend's cock.

"Fuck, I'm ready." He whispered out, trying his best to hold off until she was off of him. Allison quickly moved off Harry and rapidly sucked on the head of his cock. Harry grunted loudly, the entire night of teasing, sucking and fucking had finally reached his peak as he unloaded a thick stream of cum into Allison's mouth, Harry let out a long depserate groan. She hungrily sucked him through his orgasm, meanwhile Jake was next to her, jerking himself. Allison swallowed Harry and immediately went to Jake, her hand stroked his shaft as she sucked on his head. Jake was breathing short, heavy breaths, Allison was heavily working his swollen member. Jake groaned out as he came, giving Allison her second load shortly after Harry's. Allison slowly released Jake, she swallowed hard and caught her breath, Jake stepped down.

"Are you boys ok?" She asked as she breathed heavily and let out a small, relieved chuckle. Harry laid on the bed, Jake sat down as well, the three were spent. Allison laid next to Harry and Jake joined her on the other side. Adam looked upon the sandwich they made with Allison, though it wasn't sexual. The three of them were exhausted.

The group made their way down to the main floor, the stairs proved tough as their legs were shaky from their night of fucking. Allison leaned again Jake to brace herself.

"Jake has to take us back to the bar, we took his car here" Allison reminded Adam, she yawned as she looked at the floor to find her clothes.

"Shit, that's right." Adam remembered. Allison slipped her sundress back on and adjusted it.

Jake nodded, he was putting his underwear back on. "No big deal, we all took the same car, so I have to take everyone back."

Allison picked her discarded thong off the floor. She smirked and looked at Harry before walking over to him. "Here. I saw you sniffing these earlier." She said as she handed him the tiny lacy garment. Harry smiled and took them from her and inhaled them deeply.

Allison smiled and kissed his cheek. "You fucked me so well, you can have them as a momento for tonight.

Harry zipped his jeans and slipped the thong in his pocket. "I'd offer you my underwear to take, but they're already on."

Everybody laughed at Harry's joke. "That's ok, Harry, I'll just have to hold on to the memory."

The four finished getting dressed and made their way out to the car. Jake decided he would drive this time. Allison got in the back, letting her naked ass flash once again. Harry looked at Adam. "I keep saying it. You're a lucky man!"

Harry and Adam got in the back with Allison, sitting on each side of her and Jake got in the driver seat. Allison laid against Adam lovingly, she closed her eyes as the car headed back to the bar. She absentmindedly draped her legs onto Harry's lap to which Harry was all too happy to host. He stroked her smooth legs. Allison found it soothing, rather than sexual, she was exhausted. Jake would often wear her out when she came over, but two men at the same time was more than she was used to handling.

Harry's hand traveled up her leg, up her dress and to her crotch, his middle finger found its way between her legs and started to stroke her pussy, Allison responded by spreading her legs a bit to allow better access.

Allison chuckled and shook her head. "Harry, you cannot be serious." Her eyes were still closed as Harry touched her. Adam looked over to see his hand under her dress and between her legs.

Harry's middle finger slipped inside her causing Allison to moan, Jake looked in the rear view and could just barely make out what was going on in the dark car.

Harry's ring finger joined his middle finger causing Allison to let out a small moan, her legs spread more. Harry's fingers pounded into her causing Allison to wince. "Not too hard." She whispered through her heavy breathing, she was sore from her night of rigorous sex with him and Jake, Harry slowed down, his fingers hooked and wiggled inside her.

Allison tensed up against her husband, "Oh, just like that."

"Man, I should've had Adam drive." Jake teased over his shoulder. Harry's finger continued to pump in and out as his thumb rubbed her clit, her pussy was wet around his fingers, Allison squirmed in her seat.

Harry's fingers quickly flicked Allison's G-Spot, her breathing was labored, her body began to quiver, she let out a deep breath and whimpered. "I'm gonna cum." Harry made sure to do exactly what he was doing, keeping the same pace in the same spot to give her yet another orgasm that night.

Allison moaned out, her body tensed up. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" She whined out and let out a high moan, Harry's fingered went with her pelvic movements until her moaning got quiet.

"Fuck." Allison was breathing heavily, her eyes opened and looked at Harry. He took his fingers out of her and sniffed them then put his fingers to Allison's mouth, Allison opened her mouth and sucked on his fingers, tasting her fluids.

"God you two are relentless." Allison said softly with a laugh.

"This pussy is addictive." Harry told her, Jake chimed in, "I couldn't agree more."

"Well for now, this pussy is tired." Allison responded with a yawn as she snuggled into Adam.

The car pulled into the parking lot of the bar they began their night at, Jake stopped the car and Harry opened the door, Allison and Adam followed him out. Harry opened his arms for a hug and Allison walked into him and the two wrapped their arms around one another.

"It was so nice to meet you. Thanks for giving me an incredible night." Harry told her, he kissed her forehead a few times. Allison smiled and hugged him back.

"It was nice meeting you...tonight was fun." She told him, the two kissed softly on the lips and Harry gave her a nice squeeze on the ass. Jake had gotten out of the still running parked car and walked over them to say his goodbye. Allison moved into Jake's arms, she rested her head against his chest. She didn't expect she'd have to divide her attention between him and somebody else, but she had fun nonetheless. She learned that night that threesomes were a blast.