Taking Back Amelia Ch. 02

Story Info
A young girl enters into dangerous relations with her Priest.
1.8k words
4.13
16.2k
9
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard organ music playing afterwards dragging myself down the long hallway from the nursery. It must've been a tape playing on the intercom because it was dark outside. It was a victorious tune being played, I thought. I was leaning on Father's shoulder. His arm was around me, gripping me close to him. His head rested on mine. He walked me slowly to the women's room, and opened the door with his free hand.

"Go in, and fix yourself." He instructed releasing me from our embrace. My knees were not performing well enough to hold me up. My hands held onto the side of the doorway, or else I would have fallen to the ground. I was almost embarrassed to bring my eyes to his. I forced a glance up.

"Fix myself, how?" I inquired still in disbelief that my first time had been in my Church, and with the Priest we've known since I was eight. His face was downcast, but his eyes fixated up at mine. There was a long bout of silence between us.

"Clean yourself up, Amelia." He responded with a hint of irritation. "Unless you want your parents seeing maidenhood leaking down your thighs." His finger pointed several times downward towards my lower half. Off-guard quickly looked down to study my legs. The dark hallway had masked the insides of my thighs but I could see the outline of the blood. I closed my thighs in embarrassment, and turned my head away to my shoulder. "It's alright. It's supposed to happen." He leaned his shoulder against the wall, and crossed his arms. The dim light above us shadowed his eyes, and shined upon his thick, dark locks. I turned myself to enter the bathroom. "You didn't lie." He sounded surprised. "You were a virgin." His recollection made me feel a sense of guilt. For a second, my mind tricked me into believing that I had made a mistake.

"Yes." Was all I could get out. I felt like such a child. "I didn't lie to you." Meddling with the wood in the doorway, I could feel the pressure birthed from my discomfort. His silence was a result, but I couldn't look at him. Had I made a very bad choice? Was this just a one-time deal? How many other girls like me were there, I thought.

"What are you thinking?" He softly probed. I shook my head a couple times hoping that would be a sufficient answer, but it wasn't I supposed from the long sigh that came after. "Amelia, it's very important that you never lie to me. I own you now."

I shook my head again. "I understand."

"I didn't ask you if you understood." He shot back sternly. "When I tell you something-anything-you will automatically UNDERSTAND." He dictated using his fingers as quotations. When I tell you something you will drink it, swallow, digest, and obey it. There is no alternative." I turned my head to look at him. "This is what you need, Amelia." He began walking towards me. "This is what I want." He took a slow, gallant stride to me as my knees began to struggle to keep from falling down. His white collar was the only thing giving him any light. He was a wolf agitating his prey. My common sense was abandoning me. My body was going into a panic, but a fucking exciting kind. "You should've ran far away from me." Right against my face now he began stroking my hair behind my ear. "-Far, far away from me." The hot air from his mouth made me want to feel his tongue all over, and inside my ear. I had no idea what bit would feel like, but the thought alone was enough.

My legs were declining, and growing increasingly weaker. Without thinking, I brought my hand up behind his neck, and leaned my head back on his shoulder, closing my eyes as I felt the liquid, probably more blood, racing out of me. He knew what my ears would make my pussy do. My thighs began to rub together as if they had a mind of their own now. "You're getting wet again, aren't you?" His tongue caressed my ear making it harder to stand. My other hand found its way to the outside of my shorts, and began to rub intently, "You want to cum sooo bad don't you Amelia?"

I let out a slight whimper, concentrating on my next orgasm I was sure was going to release in only a few moments. The sting came very quickly. I didn't feel him raise his hand to slap me across my cheek. The blow nearly made my neck twist backwards, causing more pain than the slap. His hands grabbed my neck, and yanked me face to face with him.

"You never will touch yourself. You will never cum unless I allow you, you little fucking whore! Just lost your virginity ten minutes ago, and now you're a natural born slut. And, you will never fucking ever get me hard for your own purpose! Amelia, if you do, I swear by all of the Gods, I will fucking beat you until the blood comes out of you everywhere, and i'll still drink it all up. I'll drain you so that you'll pass out for days."

He grabbed the back of my hair, and dragged me hastily into the bathroom that I almost tripped over my feet keeping up with him. He stopped me infront of the small mirror above the sink. I looked so disheveled. My makeup had disappeared, my cheeks were reddened, and my eyes were bloodshot. There was blood near my mouth where his fingers had been. He was still holding my hair so tight I wanted to cry. I held onto the sink, and looked down, embarrassed at my appearance. He grabbed my jaw from behind me, and forced me to look at the mirror. He brought his face next to his hungry mouth with a maniacle look in his eyes.

"No, no-look at yourself!"

"Father-!"

"I said look at yourself!"

My head suddenly whiped to the side, and back. My eyes found his, but they were the blue eyes of the devil. His dark brown bangs which were always so neatly brushed to his side's were going every which way across his forehead. He actually put so much fear in me then. "Don't fucking look at me, look at you, Amelia!" He slapped my face hard that through an overflow of tears my eyes now found a blurry version of myself. "Do you see?!"

"Yes." My voice crinkled.

"I'm sorry?!"

"Yes!" I screamed back.

"Good girl." He panted. "Now, this is how my little slut is going to look every time after I take her. Ill fuck your cunt, your mouth, your sweet little untouched ass-every part of you is mine now!"

The tears in my eyes released. How did this happen to me?! How could this possibly end well?!

This man wasn't the one I imagined, and dreamed about every night. This was crazy. I could have ran again, but he had already let me go once. I could be strong awhile more..

"You handed yourself over to me tonight, Amelia. You're parents do not have control over you anymore. I am the only one who you will obey from now on. I am your Father." His hand was holding my hair so tight, and the other was on my neck". I turned my eyes to his when my body betrayed me one more time. My ass was like a magnet, and off it went pressing up against his erection without warning.

With one swift, hard punch of his fist he shattered the mirror in front of us. The pieces, a few big, but many small, collapsed themselves into the sink. I screamed at the ACTION, and backed tried to get away from his grasp on my hair. He let go when I shifted out to the side going deeper into the room, now trapped. I was alert, and fear overcame my worn, and torn body. The fear caused my legs to betray the rest of my body, causing me to fall backwards. He came towards me, picked my upper half up, and pushed my chest down over the toilet causing my knees to press into the hard linoleum below us.

Holding my wrists behind me with one hand, as I tried to wiggle myself out again, I felt him undo his pants, and then drag my shorts down again with a few hard pulls. His cock flew past the invisible barrier, and he thrusted deep into me full force. I moaned so loud at the pain, but after a few seconds I was feeling so much more pleasure. "Don't fucking move!" He commanded slowing down his pace.

He was so hard it was a painful entrance with every push. I lost myself, and hugged the toilet. I could feel my muscles sucking him into me. I needed him in there. That was this hard cocks' home, I thought. I didn't move until his pace was too slow. In a daze of ecstasy, I couldn't help it...I pushed back onto him, fucking his cock, once.

After that one thrust of mine, it was as if time stopped. I saw my life flash quickly. There was no warning during that long three seconds. My head propelled down into the toilet water so fast I didn't have enough time to take a breath. I had a half a breath to live on as he thrusted into me harder, and faster now...and I didn't fight. I tried to move my head sideways, but no air found my lungs. I prayed then for a fast death, but instead I felt my body pulsate, and spasm like I've never felt before. A quick second later he removed himself from me, and I felt the warmness of his cum all over my backside. He grabbed my hair, and pulled me up as he came all over me. My lungs gasped for fresh oxygen, and received it.

We sat on the floor trying to catch our breath. His arm was around my shoulder, and his other hand was holding gently onto my stomach. I looked down, and saw that he was bleeding from the mirror. Half of his hand was covered in blood. "You should have ran, Amelia." He whispered staring up at the old glass light above us.

I took his hand, and brought it to my lips. I planted my mouth on his wound, and sucked, and licked his blood into my mouth. His body spent, and his eyes closed. We didn't say a word. Father rested his head against mine, as we drank in that first night. Father and I.