Taking Carrie's Soul Ch. 06

Story Info
Taking control of someone's loving wife and owning her soul.
2.5k words
3.52
6.1k
2
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/08/2024
Created 09/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hours after the bus left and Renea had stopped crying she asked, "What are you going to do to me?" "Are you going to continue to rape me then hand me over to the tribal leaders?" Are they going to kill me, use me as a prostitute or sell me to another tribe? She once again, began begging to go home, begging to call her husband.

All I could do was stare at her beautiful body. About five foot two, small waist, perfectly shaped breast and ass, face of a model with piercing blue eyes and light brown hair. I just sat her down and began telling her about myself and how badly I wanted to own her, completely not just her soul, all of her.

Renea, cried as I told her about my past beginning with Carrie and how I planned to retire and remain in my native village with her as my final possession and the plans I had for her in my life. The love for her husband was strong and very apparent, making my control and possession over her soul possibly the strongest and most powerful ever.

I knew her husband wouldn't stay away and might be willing to do whatever possible to get her back. I was right; I received a warning letter from Brenda telling me how upset he was when Renea didn't return with the rest and to be expecting him.

I was unsure what to do; I didn't want to give her up. So, while I had her in my possession, I decided to use her body as much and in as many ways as possible to make it harder for her to ever be sexually satisfied with his little thin cock.

I was the first to make her have a real orgasm. The first time I kissed her between her legs, licked and inserted my tongue into her vagina, caressing her clit with my lips and tongue. Her husband had never eaten her pussy or make her beg like a whore for some hard cock.

I had Renea convinced her husband wouldn't be coming for her as I ravished her body daily. I wanted to make sure her once tight vagina was stretched to except my large cock easily and without pain. The same with her anus, I was filling her ass with so much cum it too was turning her on and making her orgasm every time I fucked her once tight little sphincter.

I would force my hard erection into her anus and as far up into her bowels as I could and just hold it there until she would stop crying. Hold her tight caressing her breast until my cock would go limp and just lay there inside her for as long as possible.

She would soon relax and just lie there as my cock would begin to get hard and fill her intestines. Once hard again I would slowly begin working my cock in and out until she accepted the pain. I would soon notice her rocking back and forth on my cock while moaning and eventually begin to quiver and force me deeper and deeper until she would just freeze, grit her teeth and have a massive orgasm while trying her best to resist.

I was forcing her to suck my cock so much she was actually either enjoying the taste of my semen or just glad her pussy and ass were getting a break. Whatever the reason, whenever she began sucking my cock, her juices would start flowing and the moment my hot sperm squirted between her tightly stretched lips and down her now stretched and excepting esophagus. I would feel her body quiver and shake and she would moan with an orgasm.

Weeks went by and Renea began hanging out with the other women. Getting use to the idea her husband wasn't going to save her and settling into village life excepting the fact she would remain my sex slave from now on.

One morning Renea was lying naked in our bunk with an unusual glow and blank stare on her face. She held her arms out to me, smiling and inviting me into the bed. In a very soft voice she told me, I'm pregnant, I'm going to have your baby, I guess you win, I'm all yours.

I began to laugh and tell her, I was glad she had decided on our future. I told her, I had been given a letter that morning from the tribal elders informing me her husband would be arriving sometime that week. I couldn't wait to show him the changes in her body, force her to have sex with him, watching his face when his small little cock could no longer satisfy her.

To have him set and watch as I filled her anus with my huge cock and cum deep into her bowels and how it makes her have much larger orgasms than he had ever witnessed. Watch him watch her eyes and the expression of pleasure she has as I stretch those once sweet and innocent little lips over my hard cock as she sucks the cum into her stretched out esophagus and straight into her wanting stomach.

Finally, I can't wait to see his face when I tell him my seed has been planted in your womb and you're going to have my baby.

Will he still want your used and abused body that he can't sexually satisfy knowing you're filled with a black baby, my baby growing inside you?

Renea began to cry uncontrollably and become sick at her stomach. She started yelling how much she hated me and asking how I could be so cruel.

I told her, just tell him to leave, tell him you no longer love him and to go home and forget about you. Tell him, you're mine and belong to me now.

Two days later, her husband arrived and the elders held him at the main lodge until I was notified and ready to invite him to my cabin. I made sure Renea had calmed down and was ready before I asked them to escort him to our home. Soon as he arrived, he began yelling and banging on my door demanding to see his wife.

Soon as I opened the door he wanted to fight and began shouting obscenities wanting to kill me etc... I forced him to set down and shut up. Renea grabbed him and began kissing and hugging him while the tears were rolling down her cheeks. She begged him to just set down, be quiet and listen to everything she had to say before saying anything.

I grabbed a rope and tied him to the chair, ordered Renea to shut up and set down. I reminded them both I was in control and they would both do as I said. I turned and locked the door and ordered Renea to stand up in front of her husband and strip off all her cloths. She fought it with everything she had but was helpless to my command.

I introduced myself to Bryan, her husband and said, you're in my home, in my village and if he wanted to ever leave, he would remain quiet and do as I said. I told Renea to kneel and show Bryan her newest talent for sucking cock. She wanted so badly to resist but was powerless to.

Much to Bryan's amazement, Renea took out my long soft cock and began filling her mouth with it. Working it in and out until it was rock hard and ready to cum. I ordered her to stop and just massage my cock while she educated Bryan on what had happened and how he still owned her heart but how I had taken control of her soul and was powerless to resist my orders.

I ordered her to unzip Bryan's pants and pull his cock out. She couldn't believe he had a hard on, his little cock was throbbing and he looked embarrassed knowing it was so small compared to mine and that he had actually gotten turned on and excited watching his petite little wife sucking on my large black cock.

I ordered her to kiss his little cock and return to sucking mine. When my cock began to explode in her mouth causing her cheeks to stretch and bloat, Bryan began to moan and beg. When Renea began swallowing what sounded like ounces of hot sperm, Bryan's cock began jerking uncontrollably shooting his load all over himself.

He looked defeated and heartbroken but his cock remained rock hard. I untied him and ordered Renea to lie down. Her pussy was dripping wet from the orgasm she had when I came in her mouth. I lead Bryan over to her with his cute little hard on bouncing as he crossed the room. Fuck her I ordered, I hope you remember that tight little pussy you once had.

Soon as his cock entered her wet hot pussy, he looked dejected and lost as she was totally unresponsive. He knew immediately he would never be able to satisfy her again. I ordered him to stop and pull his little cock out of "My Pussy". I ordered Renea to turn over and offer her ass to him.

When she did, he just stood there saying, "I've never done that before." So, I made him watch as I shoved my huge hard cock slowly into her ass. Slowly and steadily going deeper and deeper as Bryan's eyes became teary and full of disbelief. I noticed his little cock turning purple and twitching up and down every time I bottomed out in her perfect little butt.

I could tell he was so shocked by the way his wife had sucked my cock, swallowed my cum without chocking or complaining, taking my cock deep into her ass and was actually enjoying it. So, I rolled Renea onto her back and began filling her wet vagina with my cock. She began to have more and orgasms, each larger than the last until she began to scream and moan, begging me to fuck her harder and harder and pleading with me to cum inside her.

Just when I was about to cum, I pulled my cock out and shot a load of cum all over Bryan's quivering little cock and ordered him reach out and take my cock into his shaking hands and finish jerking me off. Without thinking, he just reacted and took my cock into his hands feeling my hot sperm shooting out all over his fingers and his still jerking little hard cock.

Renea just turned around and watch, gasping as Bryan responded to my orders with a totally defeated look on her face. She shouted at him saying, "What are you doing, oh Lord, please, not you too".

Bryan just looked at me and said, "Please, I need to cum so bad, please, please, let me cum!" I turned to Renea and said, "What do you think?" Are you willing to have sex with him now that you know he can't bring you any pleasure? Renea walked over to Bryan; kissed him, told him she still loved him.

She got down on her knees, pulled Bryan to her and slowly began stroking his throbbing cock with her hand while she looked him in the eyes and sucked his cock into her mouth. She had never allowed him to cum in her mouth. She had allowed him to stick his little cock in her mouth a few times but was never allowed to actually cum.

In minutes he was starting to shake and his ass tensed up. He looked into her eyes and softly whispered, please Renea, don't stop, please let me cum in your mouth..... Just as he closed his eyes and was about to fill her mouth at last, I ordered her to stop and take her mouth off his cock. He stood there in disbelief as his poor little hard cock began pumping his cum on her face and tits while he jerked himself off in pain.

Bryan knew it was over for him, he could never satisfy Renea again and just sat in the chair with his deflated cum covered cock limp between his legs. He couldn't take his eyes off his naked cum covered wife, the perfect little Christian lady he had married and loved so much.

He softly said to her, "You know I love you and I know this isn't your fault". "Please just come home with me and let's forget this ever happened. No one ever has to know, we can go back to the way it was before you left, please!"

I began to laugh and ask Bryan, do you really believe that you can ever go back to the way it was? Do you think you'll ever forget this day? Every time you look at your naked wife from now on you'll remember how she not only had my huge black cock in all her holes but how she came all over it with total enjoyment.

You'll know her soul will always belong to me and that only I can satisfy her. Every time you make love to her, she'll be thinking of not just me but my massive cock.

There's is something we haven't told you Bryan, will you be able to love and cherish her as her belly begins to swell and grow with my child inside? That's right Bryan; Renea is pregnant with my child. Are you willing to raise and love my child? What do you think your church family will say?

It's never going to be the same dumb ass. Here's your options, you can leave the way you came, alone. You can take Renea home, raise my child, and turn her over to my friend Alfred to be used as a milk cow like all the others in the choir that returned home last month.

Like Renea, they all have babies in their wombs and will used by Alfred to provide breast milk for several years to all his black children. If you chose that route, I'll demand a replacement for Renea. You have a little sister, I'm willing to trade for her but you'll have to bring her to me.

Or, save your little sister from me and Renea from becoming ruined and sexually abused by Alfred as his milk cow. You could meet with the tribal elders and request to become one of our servants.

You can even offer yourself to our tribal elders to become property of one of our young men. You would be surprised at the pleasure some of these young black studs would teach you. They have so many ways to use that poor little cock along with your tight white ass and mouth. All you'll have to do is, ask one of them to fuck you and cum in your ass three times!