Taking Down the Competition

Story Info
College senior Laura decides to take down the competition.
2.2k words
3.7
15.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Johkbro
Johkbro
3 Followers

Water and sweat dripped off her face as Laura Schlinger slapped water from the sink against her face. She had just come from a run; well, it had meant to be a 5-mile run, except that it got... interrupted. She tied her hair back in a ponytail. Her blond hair was previously in strands from the run she was on. She took off her red headband and threw it away, she didn't feel like wearing it and didn't think it was necessary to keep it when she could just get a new one from her mom or one of her roommates. She leaned back and placed her hands on her lower back, stretching it out. Being 6 feet tall, well, five feet and eleven and a half, but she would give a death stare to anyone who pointed that fact out; she had to slouch when she was with her girl friends. They would all be too intimidated by her appearance, although she personally loved it. She left the bathroom and started to walk, planning the solution to her current dilemma.

The problem that occurred was Sara. A classmate and competitor were both majoring in Exercise Physiology, on the Pre-Physical Therapy track. They were the two top competitors for the scholarship that would grant a full ride. They had scored equally on their Standardized tests, and both have a 3.96 GPA. Every time Sara made an achievement, Laura would topple it with her own, but the race was close. Sara had just shown off her latest attempt to get ahead, and it was bad. On her run, Laura had seen Sara laughing at a luncheon with the president of the University talking to him about this research that she had done on the wonders of the Japanese Diet that helped with his muscles for exercise to live a life of longevity.

Laura knew she couldn't beat her now, not in the academic field... The only way to take this bitch down... Was by force.

She stood on the corner of the street and waited; she knew Sara's typical route to come home. It was Sunday, which meant that she would be heading to her reserved study room in the library, they had both ended up asking for it for the year at the same time, and they ended up having to split it every other day. A truce that neither of them agreed on but was forced to accept.

**

Sara smiled as she had a slight pep in her step. Everything was going perfectly. Having grown up in an impoverished community, she knew the value of hard work and how it doesn't always come with good rewards, but she had been blessed. She had gotten a full ride for her undergraduate, and she was a headline in the rare opportunity to be granted a fully paid doctoral program from one of the best PT schools in the nation. Sara was a brunette 23 year old she was a shorter height of five foot five, and she didn't mind it. She was small, but she was mighty. She had overcome food shortages at home and loss of electricity, and she was destined to show her community how grateful she was for helping her make it as far as she had.

She entered the study hall, dark and only lit by the sunlight coming through the closed blinds. She went for the light switch. She had to study for her midterm and felt pretty confident. But she knew the moment she got too overconfident would bring her downfall. She turned around and gasped...

"Jesus! Laura... What are you doing here? This is my reserved day."

Laura smiled as she nodded slowly; her gentle smile quickly turned to a smirk, and she stopped leaning against the desk and started to approach the smaller student.

**

Laura looked at Sara as she approached her, "C'mon Sara, we both knew it would be down to me or you taking the victory... And it's going to be me." She lifted her large foot, covered with socks and bright red running shoes, brought it to her chest, and pushed her firmly against the wall.

"Gah!" She gasped out as she looked at Laura with shock; she had just assaulted her; what the actual fuck... She grabbed for the shoe, attempting to push it away, but Laura's ideal size and physique made it a futile attempt. But when Sara got desperate, she lifted her own foot and kicked at the heel of the larger girl. Causing Laura to stumble back. This only fueled her anger as she ran at Sara and grabbed her by her shoulders, pulling her from her placement with her back against the wall to the floor. Hitting her head against it, knocking the wind out of Sara immediately.

By the time Sara could feel like herself, she was met with a foot on her chest. "Ugh... Laura... G-Get off," she said as she tried to pull herself up, she looked at Laura, and her eyes widened, and her lips started trembling, the cruel college student was now in her underwear, and she was looking down at Sara like a victim of those serial killers in the movies. She saw the fear in Sara's eyes, and it was the most erotic moment in Laura's life, the power she held, the knowledge of what she would do next.

"Foot... or pussy" She said simply as she stayed there, asking the question, a rather obscure one at that, to the young woman, who looked back with a perplexed gaze. Of course, Sara's mind had been too full of fear for her life; she didn't know what had caused a mere rivalry with this unhinged maniac of a classmate.

Laura laughed when she heard the blubbering mess of Sara trying to comprehend everything that was happening.

"B-But Laura.. What the fuck!" She said before her mouth was slammed shut by the large size 12 woman's foot collided with it. It seems like Laura had chosen for her. She had chosen feet.

Laura had her sneakers on still and was applying a force enough that, with enough pressing, and back and forth pressure, allowed her to mark up a shoe line down the middle of her face, like a sneaker touching its print against the snow. She had to let it stay there for a couple of minutes, which left a lot of futile wiggling from the poor, soon to be graduating senior. She felt the imperfections, a little softness where Sara had forced her eyes closed for her protection, to the hard pressure against the foot from the large nose that could not be pressed into her face no matter how hard Laura pushed.

Sara was crying, and her tears poured down as she had stopped pushing the foot on her face off because every time she tried, she was met with more pressure, or raw screaming from the girl on top of her. She felt grime and pieces of mud meet her lips, her nose feeling pain and like it was being bloated from the inevitable swelling from the abuse it had received.

When relief hit, Sara was already in a defeated stage, and she just stayed there crying while Laura peeled off her shoe and then her sock, bending down until she was face to face with the weeping Sara, "Open up bitch."

"w-Wha..." She tried to say before she was met with screaming.

"I AM SHOVING THIS SOCK UP YOUR MOUTH, SO OPEN UP!"

Sara couldn't do anything, so maybe, if she followed all of the orders she was commanded, she would be granted mercy, as she slowly opened her mouth, closed her eyes, and whimpered as they were stuffed with the large white socks, the sweat of them made contact with her tongue immediately, but she quickly realized what a strong dehydrator it was, her saliva being sucked into the sock, and bulging out of her mouth. She felt like she would be gagging or choking constantly,

Laura didn't care as she took this opportunity to aim her now sweaty barefoot at Sara's nose, still fully there and exposed. Wanting a big spectacle, she quickly wrapped her toes around her nostrils. She was blocking her only passage of air. And they both knew this. Sara tried to suck in air from her nose, despite it being clogged. Her mouth was trying to breathe around the socks, and while she may have gotten the smallest bit of air relief, it was not enough; she needed more, and her body wouldn't last without it. She wiggled, she screamed, her whole body shaking against the strength of Laura until she could see her frantically moving at the peak of her inability to breathe. She'd need air soon, or she would pass out.

Laura took this opportunity and released the toe hold of her nose and pressed her foot gently against her nose. Poor Sara, she needed the air so badly. She took in the deepest inhale of her life, and her nostrils flared to the maximum possible surface area to suck in all the funk, gunk, and scent of Laura's monstrous feet. She smelled the scent of warm vinegar instantly, almost like the funk of day-old Chinese food, rubbed against her nose. Her deep inhale led to a quick exhale, followed by an immediate deep inhale once again. She would be doing this, at least 7 rotations. Each breath takes in copious volumes of gunk, little gray pieces of socks, and grime that get shoved into her nostrils, making her cry and gag.

Her foot was around the size of her full face, so her eyes were seeing the tip of her toes and the balls of her feet on her lips. So she started to swipe around more, moving her toes to her nose, and eventually to her mouth and pulling out the stuffed socks. And jamming her toes down her mouth. Sara's dry mouth is now moistening up again, only because of the generous amount of spit that was gifted from Laura. Her now wet mouth allowed her taste buds to accept all the new flavors from the Large-footed woman. Laura let her foot treat Sara's tongue like a floor mat, getting any dirt and foliage off of her foot and into her new dump.

She made herself comfortable. She plopped herself down on the crying student's stomach. She let herself bounce a bit, making Sara want to gag and cry out from the newfound weight on her midsection. Laura stretched her legs out, as she kept her feet against her face, letting the smothering effect bring ultimate joy to her, and ultimate pain and humiliation to Sara. However, she only had fun with this relaxing position for 5 minutes.

"Alright, I am almost out of time, I need to make lunch, and I am meeting to celebrate the victory of accepting the position of the full tuition physical therapy student; you, my dear slave, are going to write an email, and drop from school. You won't need to get your degree; you can be with me, as my slave, as I grow. Am I clear?"

Sara looked up at her in terror. She sniffled. Her mouth, her nose, and every breath brought pain and humiliation. She was not able to beat her, she couldn't stop that strength. With all of her fighting, she thought she was the toughest girl around... She was wrong. She nodded with a closing of her eyes... Submitting.

Laura lowered her panties, lilac, and wet after the activities of the past half hour. She smirked, "Well, I am happy you accepted so willingly; let me give you a taste of what is to come. How about some pussy love, darling" She said more softly than she had previously her pussy hairs started to rub against Sara's face, and as she looked at it, she didn't cry or yell. She just stared at it defeatedly. She slowly moved her face into it. Inhaling a musk that was very different from her own. A foreign scent, her senses telling her to get away from, but even if she did listen, a hand behind her head held her there. Her tongue slowly leaves, rubbing against the pussy lips. Tasting juices that were salty, not sweet like she had always imagined. Her head felt the tight grip from the jock-y, brilliant, more perfect Laura as she shoved her face flat against her pussy, her nose getting shoved in, almost drowning in pussy juice. Like she was being waterboarded by a fellow student's orgasmic juices.

Laura's bare thighs gripped their ways around Sara's head, tightening with as much force as she could, almost blocking her circulation. Poor Sara, believing that she had a choice in this whole situation, started to rapidly tap against the thigh, as if she could call uncle against the larger woman for mercy... Every gasp for breath that Sara took, made her take in more of the increasingly wet juices excreting from Laura's pussy. The cries and mix of the pussy juices caused bubbling liquid of the spit and the pussy's juices.

It did not take long for Laura to release, all over Sara's face and drenching down to her clothes, leaving her on the ground, her face runny and red, swollen. "Be at my place tonight; we have much fun to have together, slave."

"Yes... Laura."

"Excuse me?"

"Yes... M-Mistress"

Sara said this... and realized... she wasn't as crushed or broken as she thought she may have...

Johkbro
Johkbro
3 Followers