Taking Emma Pt. 02

Story Info
Nat and Drew continue to humiliate Emma.
1.5k words
4.42
11.7k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 06/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nat was in heaven; she could feel her own juices flow as she got her taste of Emma.

"Give her to me" was Nat's demand to Drew. Emma was released from Drew's grasp, and he gave her a push in Nat's direction.

Nat took Emma by the hair and guided her to the sofa, where she made Emma kneel on it, then pushed her forward so her plump arse was facing the room and Emma was leaning forward over the back of the sofa.

"Look at that arse, Drew; that is ours," and with that, Nat raised her hand and spanked the partly laced-covered arse of Emma.

Emma let out a cry of "oooh"; it sent an electric shock through her body. 'F***, she thought to herself. She felt humiliated yet excited at the same time as another slap followed. Emma had never been spanked, let alone by another female.

Nat turned to Drew. "Rip those panties off her, babe."

Drew approached Emma and grabbed her panties at the side where the material was stitched and pulled them apart, followed by the other side.

Emma was shocked. Part of her wanted to respond verbally to Drew for just ripping her panties and the humiliation, but she just couldn't find the words, and she was in such shock she probably couldn't even get the words out.

Nat approached Emma, taking in the view of Drew's friend at her mercy.

"Stick that arse out further, slut," demanded Nat.

Emma knew Nat wanted to see her pussy, and slowly Emma lowered her arse and moved it out towards Nat. At this point, knowing she was bearing all, she could feel her arse splayed and in view.

Nat approached Emma undecided about how to violate what she considered her rival for Drew's attention.

Without thinking, Nat went for Emma's exposed arse and violated it with her index finger. Emma had no time to gain her composure as Nat's other hand grabbed her hair.

Emma could just whimper as Nat moved her finger back and forth. Nat decided to spit on the crack of Emma's arse and used this as lubricant, pounding away at Emma's thick, submissive arse.

Drew stood bulging hard, the blood pulsating to his manhood as he watched his lover and friend.

Drew needed in on this action and decided to rip Nat's gstring off, but unlike Emma, all Nat did was giggle.

Drew decided Nat should have the same sensation as Emma and spread his lover's legs while she violated Emma, then proceeded to lube Nat's arse with his fingers and saliva. Replicating Nat's actions with her own fingers.

By this point, Emma's pussycat was burning with desire, anticipation, humiliation, and more. How was she going to cope? What else were they going to do?

Drew stopped paying attention to Nat and got up and went to sit next to a kneeling, vulnerable Emma. And started to carrass the inside of her legs as Nat fingered her firm arse, slowly working his hand upwards towards her pussy.

He could feel the wetness of her thighs, and the closer he got to her pussy the wetter she was. Drew took her wetness and presented it to Nat's lips. Nat licked it all up "What a filthy slut you are" Nat said to Emma "enjoying us using you".

Nat pulled Emma to her feet and decided to kiss her. Now Emma looked at Drew as Nat violated her lips, forcing her tongue past Emma's lips. Drew stood with a smirk on his face as he watched Nat roughly kiss Emma, the two girls bodies pressed against each other.

Drew piped up. "I want you to ride her face, Nat. Make her taste you."

Nat pulled away from Emma. "Lay on your back on the floor, bitch."

Emma dropped to her knees. Looking at Drew and Nat, nervous and still humiliated but still burning with desire, Drew said, "I don't know how to." Nat responded in an abrupt, Well, fucking learn, bitch."

Drew forced Emma's shoulders to the floor. "Get on her slut face," he said to Nat. Emma noticed his tone change. He seemed hesitant up to this point but really seemed to be enjoying the violation of her now as Nat lowered her pussy towards Emma's face. Nat was looking down at Emma's body as she wanted to watch what Drew was going to do to Emma's pussy.

As Emma looked up, there was Nat's pussycat, inches away. What does she do? How does she do it?

"Lick it, bitch" was the order from Nat.

Emma hesitantly let her tongue reach towards Nat's pussy as Nat continued to lower towards Emma, and then all of a sudden Emma could feel the warmth and moisture on her tongue as it met Nat's pussy.

"Lick it, bitch, taste her," were the words that came from Drew's mouth. Emma knew she just had to lick and hope for the best. She just licked as though she were licking the shaft of a boyfriend's cock as Nat started to grind her hips as Emma lapped up the wetness of Nat.

Emma felt so humiliated that her work colleague was riding her face and using her as a sex toy. She couldn't see anything but Nat's sex and knew that the rest of her body was exposed to Drew. What was he doing and what was he planning? - was all Emma could think.

"What a complete slut your friend is, Drew; the teasing slut must have licked pussy before," Nat said to Drew as she let out some soft moans.

Drew was standing, stroking his length. What he was watching was gold. Yet he knew he had to stop or he would explode, so he moved towards Emma, grabbed a hold of her legs, and forced them apart.

Slap: Emma felt this electric shock between her legs and let out a muffled cry as she was smothered between Nat's legs.

'What the fuck was that, Drew? she thought.

Slap, Oh fuck what's he doing?

Drew was spanking Emma's pussy as Nat rode her face; she felt her whole body being violated.

By this time, Nat was grinding faster. "Lick faster and deeper, bitch; make me cum on your face," were Nat's directions.

Emma was beginning to lose control as she had multiple feelings overloading her body.

She could feel her legs being raised higher and wider as Drew raised them, and as Nat rode Emma's face, she took hold of Emma's ankles from Drew as he descended back down towards Emma's pussy.

He didn't hold back from diving straight in to her very wet pussy with his face; he gave her his full attention with his tongue darting straight to her gspot and sucking on it, curling his tongue and flicking it.

As he got more violent with his tongue, so did Emma with hers on Nat; by this stage, Emma was gripping hold of Nat's thighs from below too. This had sent Nat closer, knowing this lesbian or bi newbie was losing control.

Nat was there; she was trying to hold herself together. Her grip on Emma's ankles got tighter as she also watched Drew eat Emma out.

"The bitch is making me cum," she screamed as her body started to stutter in its movement. "Fffffffffuck" filled the room with a scream of pleasure.

Emma could feel her face flood with Nat's juices; she had made her tormentor cum, and before she knew it, a second wave of juices hit Emma's face.

Nat collapsed off Emma's body and onto the floor as her body had tremors. She lay there next to Emma, playing with herself and moaning. Emma felt like a slut now, to add to her earlier humility.

Drew was now bringing Emma closer, as he'd added fingers to her pussy as well as his tongue. Emma was beginning to rock her hips and let out little moans.

Drew, fuck the bitch for me, please, baby," said a dishevelled Nat as she lay next to Emma.

Drew didn't need telling again as he raised his head and started to position himself and his now-throbbing cock over Emma's pussy.

He slapped his cock on his friend's pussy a few times before slowly sliding it into her on-fire pussy. Emma gasped and moaned as Drew started to slowly pound away at his prize.

"Hard Drew" called Nat.

As Drew picked up the pace, he leaned towards her face and started to clean the juices of his lover off of Emma's face.

The hard slapping of Drew's thighs on Emma as he gave her everything he had was music to Nat's ears.

Emma was closer to herself now and was moaning like she never had. She could feel the warmth of Drew's breath on her neck, and it was getting faster and faster.

Emma was going to cum, and she wanted it now.

Her body tensed as she could feel her pussy burn, she couldn't control her emotions any more or hold them.

Drew felt Emma's pussy contract as she screamed in turn. This set Drew off as they came together.

Emma's body went limp as she just came over and over. She felt breathless as she tried to compose herself. It was no good; she was not in control of her body.

Part 3 to follow.....