Taking Her Name Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuation.
2.4k words
4.59
3.6k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dashpash
dashpash
11 Followers

All characters in this story are above 18 years in age. This is the next part of my story "Taking Her Name".

********

I had a lot going through on my mind from the day that I spent with Keerthi. I started to feel weird about everything that happened between us. It was understandable as I have never expected to be fucked by someone. But, my mind still wasn't okay with the fact that I enjoyed sucking and getting fucked. I always wanted to be the dominant person in the relationship and that incident made me question my sexuality.

I started to avoid her as I was unsure about going forward with this relationship. I tried to keep the conversation short whenever we met in the food-court. I completely forgot about her feelings and how much my behavior might have hurt her. After a few days I even stopped going to the food-court and stopped responding to her text messages. I completely lost contact with her for over an year after that and started to focus on my career.

I relocated to another country and switched to a new company. One day my manager announced that a new member was joining our team and scheduled a meeting to introduce that person to the team. I was a bit busy with other works and didn't join that meeting. It turned out that I was the one chosen to provide knowledge transfer sessions to that person.

I didn't even bother checking the persons name until then but now I was completely shocked when I looked at the full name while scheduling the Knowledge transfer sessions. The first name was Keerthi and the last name was Puli. That person was none other than the same person whom I avoided after having a one night stand. I was in utter disbelief as everything that happened between us flashed in my mind for a brief moment.

I joined the meeting 5 minutes earlier and was waiting for her to join. I felt really ashamed of myself for everything I did to her and I didn't know how to make up for everything that I did. She joined the call at the exact time and for a few minutes both of us remained silent as I didn't know how to start the conversation.

She realized that I was unable to start the conversation so she went ahead and started speaking in an irritated tone, "Can you stop staring at me and go ahead with explaining about the architecture of the application?"

She continued with a slight pause in a normal tone, "I believe that would be the best place to start the knowledge transfer."

I felt a bit relieved as she started the conversation. I explained everything about the architecture to her and ended the session without discussing the things that happened between us a few years ago.

It took me around 2 months to complete all the knowledge transfer sessions and she was ready to start working on her own. All the sessions were strictly professional and work related. In none of those sessions have we discussed our past but I could feel her anger about everything that I did.

After all the knowledge transfer sessions were done I wanted to sincerely apologize for what I did to her but I didn't have the courage to speak to her directly, so I texted her saying that I was sorry for everything that happened and I hope that we could be good friends in the future. This somehow didn't go well with her as I never received any reply from her for that message. She started avoiding me and I was waiting for another opportunity to apologize to her.

The opportunity arrived in the form of a party. Our teammate was promoted and he invited all the team members to a party at his home. I was the first person to arrive at his home for the party. It was a very big house with around six bedrooms. One after the other slowly started arriving to the party. Our team size was of 8 members. All the 7 of us were there at the party except Keerthi.

I was a disappointed that she still didn't make it to the party and I wanted to leave. Just as I was about to leave Keerthi entered the house. I can't say how happy I was to see her in person after a really long time gap. She looked the same as she looked before with the flat chest, round butt and muscular body. She greeted everyone except me and congratulated the party host on his promotion. All of them expect me and Keerthi started drinking alcohol. After a few drinks they were completely drunk and I carried them over to the bedrooms so that they can sleep.

When I made my way downstairs I saw that Keerthi was watching cricket with the same excitement that she had a few years ago. She was so involved in the game that she didn't even notice me as I sat beside her on the couch. Towards the end of the game the team that she was supporting needed 9 runs to win in the last over and the batsman completed the game by hitting a six on the last ball of the match. She felt so happy that she started punching the air and suddenly kissed me on my lips. She immediately realized what she did and pulled away from me. She said "I am sorry for that. I just got a bit carried away." and started to leave.

I knew that this was the moment and held her hand. She turned around and looked at me seriously. I said "I am the one who should be sorry. I am sorry for everything that I did to you. I know that you are angry and that I hurt your feelings but can you give me one more chance?" I expected her to shout at me or leave without saying anything but she replied calmly "There is nothing to feel sorry about. I understand that it was not that easy for you to process everything that happened that day. I am angry not because of what you did but because I am still unable to forget everything that happened between us and I am still unable to move on. I really can't stop loving you. Now, will you please let me go before I start crying?"

That was the moment I decided that I will never leave her hand and will do everything that I can to see her happy. I pulled her closer to me and kissed her on her lips. She returned the kiss and our tongues started wrestling. I could feel her boner pressing against mine as our kiss turned passionate. She pulled away from me as our lips parted.

"I remember you telling me that you wanted to fuck me. Do you still want to do that?" she asked.

"Yes, I do!" I replied.

"Alright then, Shall we start with a blowjob?" she asked.

She went down on her knees and released my boner. The six inch cock of mine sprang free and she started licking the head at first. She slowly opened up her mouth and put the entire cock in her mouth. She was able to deep throat my cock with ease. She started sucking my cock with a rhythm.

I slowly moved my fingers in her hair and held her head in position before I started fucking her throat. I started thrusting violently as I felt my self getting close. I increased the pace as my cock started swelling and a few seconds later I started cumming in her mouth. She easily swallowed the entire load without any problem whatsoever. This was the first blowjob that I ever received in my life and it felt really great. I slowly removed my dick from her mouth and sat down on the couch exhausted.

"I think we need to wait for some time for you to get hard so that you can fuck me," she said.

I noticed a tent in her jeans and replied "I believe that in the meantime I can help you get off by sucking you".

She replied, "I don't want you to do anything that you are uncomfortable doing. I don't want to ruin this relationship anymore."

I replied, "I am no doing this just for you. Even I miss sucking your big cock."

She said, "Fine, but we need to go to my place. I don't want any of our team members to know that I have a dick."

I said, "Alright, lets go!"

We went to the parking lot and decided that we will be going in my car.

We ran out of fuel while we were on our way to her home and none of our phones had a signal to make a call.

I said, "Shit, I think we are struck here until someone passes by."

She replied, "I don't think I can wait any longer."

I watched her as she was rubbing her cock which was in the open now.

I said, "I always had this fantasy of getting a blowjob in a public place. As it may take some time for me to recover. Is it okay for you if I suck your cock on the road?"

She replied, "Someone's got a kinky side!"

I started blushing as my face became red.

She laughed and said, "Alright, lets do it!"

Both of us got out of the car and started kissing passionately on the road which was empty without any cars as it was midnight. After a few minutes of kissing she pulled away from me and said "time to get down on your knees."

I obliged by slowly going down on my knees and started licking her balls. She let out a small moan as I did this. I was teasing her by licking her cock and not sucking it. She said to stop teasing two times but I just continued teasing her. She couldn't take this any longer, she grabbed a fist full of my hair and pulled my head back.

There was a small hint of pain and the moment I opened my mouth in pain, she drove the entire length of her big nine inch cock all the way down my throat. This had me gagging as I was unable to handle that big dick in my throat. She noticed it as tears were coming out of my eyes as a result of the gag reflex. She immediately removed her grasp on my hair and said "I am sorry, I got a bit carried away."

I replied, "that's alright, can you give me a minute to get adjusted to your size?"

I moved my head back a little bit and started sucking her again. This time I wasn't taking the entire length of her cock each time I moved my head. She was unable to control herself as she was extremely horny and started moving forward so that she can put entire length in my mouth. I started moving knees back slowly while sucking her so that I can avoid another gag reflex.

She started moving forward and I started moving backward. This continued until my back was touching the closed car door. Now I had no way to move backwards if she moves any further. She now knew that I was at her mercy but she had no intention of showing any mercy. She took the car key which was placed on the car. I thought she was going to open the car door but she had other intentions. The car door windows started to slide down. I knew what was coming when she moved her hands through the open card windows and got a solid grip to hold on to.

She said, "I am sorry, I can't control myself anymore."

She started to move her hips back and forth by holding on to the car with a tight grip. The entire length of her dick was in my mouth each time she moved her hips forward. She increased her speed and was now fucking my mouth with wild abandon. The sounds of the back of my head hitting the car door and her balls slapping against my chin each time she drove in could be easily heard by anyone from a considerable distance. Here I was, on my knees at midnight with my back against the car door, getting my throat fucked by Keerthi without any fear of getting caught by someone going along this way.

Just as I had this thought running through my mind I could hear the sound of a car coming our way. She was too horny to stop fucking my throat and I was in no position to escape. My heart started racing as the car started nearing us. The car stopped just behind our car in such a way that those sitting in the car can have a clear side angle view of Keerthi throat fucking me.

After a few minutes I could hear someone shouting, "is that all you've got? show me your best speed".

That statement made her even more aggressive. She tightened her grip on the car and said, "Brace yourself! I am going to fuck your throat even more harder now. I will show him the throat fucking that he has never seen in his life!"

Immediately she increased her speed to another level and I had trouble breathing at this excessive speed. My head started to hit the car hard due to her increased speed and I started to feel dizzy. I now heard the same person shouting "this is the best throat fucking I have ever seen in my life!"

Her cock started swelling and she said, "I'm cumming!"

She leaned forward and drove the entire length into my mouth one last time as her cock started blasting a huge load in my throat.

She started shouting in pleasure "Oh yeah! swallow it baby."

I started coughing after she removed her spent cock from my mouth. Her cock was still blasting cum even after it was out of my mouth and a few shots hit my face. As we were exhausted the person slowly came out of the car and started moving towards us. We moved our heads in that direction and both of our mouths were hanging open in shock as we realized that the person was one of our teammates.

dashpash
dashpash
11 Followers