Taking Her Submission Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We are teaching you Phoebe. This is what happens to rude girls, even on their birthday."

"Especially on their birthday" chuckled Simon.

John moved behind Phoebe and slowly pulled the dress zipper tab all the way down Phoebe's spine to the base of her sacrum.

He reached out and ran his finger down her spine following the zipper line. Her skin was soft and silky and he could see the goosebumps appearing from his touch.

He pushed her dress from her shoulders, down her arms to her wrists. Simon was waiting to quickly release the bolt ring from the cuff so the sleeve could be pushed off her hand, before refastening it to one of the cuff's silver scallops. They repeated the process on her other arm working together in tandem.

"Simon what are you doing? Let me go now. This is ridiculous. You have made your point." Phoebe was almost apoplectic. She pulled against the restraints, but she was going nowhere fast.

"Shush Phoebe. Don't speak to Simon like that."

Phoebe glared at John. "I'll speak how I like" she sniped at him.

"Oh I don't think so, love" he drawled pulling a ball gag from his pocket and walking behind her. "Hold her head still" he instructed Simon. Phoebe didn't stand a show of winning against these two. They were working together in pursuit of a common goal.

Before she could blink, Phoebe was gagged. She kicked out at whoever she thought she might reach. Her dress was sitting around her hips.

"Hold her legs Simon." Simon leapt to do his friends bidding. He was feeling rather exhilarated watching John handle Phoebe. He knew what was coming and he was becoming aroused.

Still standing behind her, John ran his hands over Phoebe. Starting at her wrists above the cuffs, his large hands stroked up her arms and across her shoulders. His large hands wrapped loosely around Phoebe's throat and he leaned his head down to smell Phoebe's hair, to taste the delicate whorl of her ear. He whispered "You know we have to punish you, don't you Phoebe?"

In response Phoebe struggled again, pushing back against John with her sumptuous bottom. Simon was still holding her legs. John merely laughed at her. He stepped back and drawled "That's a very nice arse you have Phoebe" while grasping the dress at her hips and pushing it down her legs. He moved around Simon and Phoebe into the lounge and reached behind the couch to retrieve the spreader bar and ankle cuffs he had given Simon last night, with instructions to stash behind the couch, ready for tonight.

He moved back to Simon and Phoebe. He grasped a leg from Simon and efficiently removed its boot. Simon followed suit, and the dress was tossed to the side with the boots. They hurriedly snapped an ankle cuff on to Phoebe's ankle securing it to the waiting hook on the architrave and forcibly spread her legs with the spreader bar, to repeat on the other ankle. Phoebe was caught.

She stood in front of them. Quiet thanks to the gag, but with eyes flashing she was indeed a living dream from her beautiful face and long dark hair pulled back into a high ponytail that exposed her elegant neck and shoulders, through to her wrists now restrained with their beautiful cuffs, a black balconette bra barely containing her luscious breast flesh, a curvy arse and softly rounded tummy above long sturdy legs poured into sheer black pantyhose.

John licked his lips. Mmm.

Phoebe looked defiantly at the pair of them. "She looks a bit pissy Simon. Here, put this on her. We don't want those daggers she is shooting" he said pulling a large silk square from his back pocket and tossing it to Simon. Within a couple of minutes Phoebe was blindfolded as well as restrained. She could hear the men but suddenly there was no conversation to hear. John had raised his finger to his lips in sign to Simon not to speak. Simon nodded his understanding.

Phoebe stood still quivering with awareness, listening intently for any sound.

Simon and John moved as one, moving into position either side of Phoebe. John knelt next to Phoebe and began to stroke her legs, tickling behind her knees, and then his tongue followed his fingers licking through her pantyhose. His breath wafted over the warm saliva trail causing Phoebe to shiver. His fingers stroked up her thighs and around her gently rounded pussy, dipping to quickly tease her labial folds, then pinch the soft skin of her inner thigh making her gasp.

Simon meanwhile was dragging his tongue over her collar bones and down into her cleavage, whilst cupping her breasts and delighting in the soft swells and curves of bountiful flesh. He reached into the bra cups and lifted her breasts out to view her mouth watering nipples. John glanced up to see those raspberry nipples. Fuck that did it. He felt himself harden and lengthen within his tailored slacks.

Now was not the time for him though. This was all about Phoebe and maybe Simon. Simon was definitely enjoying himself playing with Phoebe's beautiful breasts, hefting their weight in his hands and rolling and stretching her sensitive nipples, bending his head every now and then to suckle on one and then the other, before gently biting on those luscious nipples. He was sporting an impressive erection and was rubbing it against Phoebe's thigh, ensuring she knew the effect she was having on him.

John paused a minute and stretched his hand out to Simon's erection, palming it and remembering the feel of it in his hand. He gesticulated to Simon, to drop his trousers and boxers. Simon had no trouble following this request.

John turned his focus back to Phoebe, and stretched his face to nuzzle against her sweet smelling pussy. His fingers pushed against the pantyhose gusset, pushing the fabric into her folds and rubbing against her swelling clit, before pushing into her vagina to collect the honey that was being continually released in response to Phoebe's escalating levels of sexual responsiveness and desire.

The fabric was wet. John put his tongue against it to taste Phoebe's essence. He felt a dribble of precum within his own underwear. He moaned against her pussy and reached into one of his pockets to extract a penknife which he proceeded to use. Positioned directly between her legs and underneath her, he pulled the gusset of Phoebe's pantyhose away from her crotch as he sliced into the fabric with his penknife and followed the seam lines until the gusset fell away, exposing Phoebe's manicured pussy to his hungry gaze.

He stroked her folds, skin on skin. His fingers held her exquisite pussy folds open to his gaze and his tongue, as it followed his fingers and speared into her waiting vagina as deeply as humanly possible, before withdrawing and dragging itself toward her puckered anus where it rimmed and lapped the delicate and sensitive tissue. Johns' fingers smeared her honey from her pussy to her clit where he began stimulating her, edging her until he saw her leg muscles tighten in readiness for her release.

His fingers stopped and his tongue took over, probing her rosebud anus, rimming and breaching the external sphincter. He was in heaven enjoying the perversions of anal play with his best friend's wife, who soon enough would also be his pregnant submissive wife. He placed a finger against her arsehole, and felt her push back against him so he slowly breached her sphincter using saliva and her own honey to lubricate her hole. She squeezed around his finger sucking it deep inside her. With his other hand he rubbed her deliciously swollen clit, and added a second and then third finger into her arsehole.

Her body was signalling her pleasure of such treatment while her husband continued to slap his erection against her leg as he handled her tits and sucked on her nipples. She stiffened. 'Release the gag' John instructed. Simon rapidly pulled the gag from her mouth in time to hear his wife moan and gasp as she came deeply over John's fingers.

The men smiled at each other. Phoebe remained blindfolded and John had no intention of ending things yet. He wanted Simon to fuck Phoebe now..deep and hard after that beautiful release she had honoured them with. He gestured to Simon to come and take Phoebe from behind. They loosened the wires restraining Phoebe's arms so that she could comfortably bend forward. Simon positioned himself behind her and wrapped his hands about her heavy breasts to support her torso and then pulling her back on to his thick swollen cock he began to fuck his delicious voluptuous wife in front of John.

John stepped in front of Phoebe, stroked her face gently with his fingers and gathered up her ponytail into his large hand then pulled his equally impressive cock from his trousers and nudged Phoebe's soft lips with its head. "Take me Phoebe" he softly instructed clearing for Phoebe any confusion about who was where. He stroked her lips again and her mouth opened and bade him enter its warm wet cavern as her little pink pointed wet tongue flickered out to taste him.

John surged into her mouth, pushing deep into her throat in his sudden excitement. Phoebe gagged, and John remembered that perhaps she was not yet experienced at deep throating.

He pulled back until the head of his cock was nestled within the cavity of her cheeks and teeth. Phoebe began to vigorously suckle on John's cock causing him to catch his breath. Her ears caught his sudden intake of breath and she renewed her efforts until John tugged on her hair pulling her head away from his cock a little. "Slow down sweetheart" he whispered.

Simon continued to vigorously fuck Phoebe's pussy, stroking with his downstroke, the rough bumpy patch of sensitive tissue located at the front upside of Phoebe's pussy. She mimicked his thrusts working with him to maximise her pleasure. Her pussy squeezed Simon as he pulled back, grasping and milking his cock, in anticipation of receiving his cum. No longer able to resist the pull of his wife's pussy, Simon stiffened and he bent low over Phoebe's back as he shuddered and shot his ropes of cum deep into her womb. "Hold still a moment" he told Phoebe as she continued to squeeze against his cock. She stopped moving and Simon slowly pulled away from her wet heat. He dried himself off.

John still had his cock in Phoebe's delectable mouth and had no intention of going anywhere. "Eat her out and clean her up" he instructed Simon. Simon promptly did as instructed, and in the process had Phoebe coming over and over against his tongue whilst John continued to take her mouth with his rock hard cock.

Simon stood up and dressed himself. John pulled out of Phoebe's mouth and tucked himself away. Simon removed the blindfold from Phoebe's eyes but left her restrained as per John's and his original plan. Phoebe looked at her husband and his best friend, and lowered her eyes in front of John.

"Happy birthday Phoebe" Simon said, as he lifted her face and kissed her passionately.

He whispered into her ear. "I am going to bed now, and you are to stay here with John. He will bring you up to bed and join us there when he judges you both done down here. Enjoy it Phoebe. Trust him. He is a good man."

Simon then turned to John. They embraced and kissed passionately in front of Phoebe. "Look after our girl. She is precious" he told him before leaving the room, headed for the bed upstairs made for three.

To be continued...

Part three

John and Phoebe

12