Taking Her Virginity

Story Info
Suzie gets her v-card punched.
1.3k words
3.2
51.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That year, I was a senior in high school and had just met Suzie. She was new in town and was finishing up her senior year at our school. When I first saw her, she immediately caught my eye... a cute blond, petite 5'5", thin but with curves in all the right places, approx. B-cup sized breasts. A mutual female friend had just introduced her to me.

With both of us being 18, we had some common friends as well. As the school year went by, Suzie and I got to be really good friends and eventually we started going out together. Nothing fancy...movies, hanging out with friends, typical high school stuff. Anyways, to cut to the chase... things started to get more intimate as time went on and I could tell that Suzie really enjoyed spending time with me (and I with her).

On one particular date, we were making out pretty heavy (deep kissing, feeling each other up - upper body). I wanted to see how far I could go so I started caressing Suzie's lower thighs and trying to slip my fingers gently between her legs. At that point, she was naked from the waist on up and so was I. Anyways, when I tried to touch her pussy, she pulled back a little, put her hand on my hand, and stopped me.

"We can't do this. I'm a virgin and I'm not ready" exclaimed Suzie. When I heard this, it took me by surprise. On all of our previous dates, I had figured that Suzie just wanted to take the relationship slow and easy. It didn't dawn on me that she was a virgin who was probably very inexperienced. A little background on me... I wasn't a virgin and had fucked a couple of college girls (earlier that summer) before I met Suzie. Anyways after Suzie stopped me from going further, of course it was frustrating but I respected her wishes and we ended our make-out session that day.

The next time we went out, we again ended up making out in my bedroom (as usual). As before, we were both naked from the waist on up. As we were making out, I asked Suzie if it was OK if we both stripped to our underwear (panties / boxers) so that it would be more comfortable (yeah, right!). I was expecting Suzie to protest, but surprisingly she agreed! We quickly stripped down to our underwear.

Here we go...As we continue to make out, I again try to get my fingers between her legs near her pussy. She again is hesitant, but I'm going to keep trying. As I kiss her deeply and caress her right breast, my right hand starts to try to probe her pussy lips. Suzie squirms a bit but continues making out with me. After awhile, my persistence pays off! She is all worked-up and her legs begin to naturally open up.

"Let's both take off our panties / boxers. It'll be even more comfortable," I gently say.

After a moment, she says "OK, but we're not going to have sex. Remember, I'm a virgin." (yeah, right!). So we strip everything off and we continue making out. As I finger her pussy, I can tell that Suzie is getting very aroused. Her pussy lips are engorged and she is so wet. Of course, I'm already hard as a rock.

Sensing that I might be able to go further with her, I say "Babe, let me just slide my cock on the outside of your pussy lips. It'll feel so much better for the both of us. I won't put it inside, I promise." After a little more persuasion, Suzie eventually relented and I quickly got between her legs and mounted her (missionary position). The head of my cock was at the entrance of Suzie's pussy, but not penetrating her. We continued to make out, kissing, caressing, fingering, everything except fucking. I was so ready to fuck Suzie, as my cock slid back and forth along her pussy lips!

That night, I didn't think I would get that far, so I didn't have a condom with me. I was caught up in the heat of the moment and it didn't dawn on me that fucking Suzie might result in her getting knocked up. Anyways, Suzie probably sensed what I was thinking and suggested that we better cool off for the night. That would have been major blue balls for me.

Wanting to continue the slow journey of devirginizing Suzie, I said to her "Just a little bit more."

She smiled and said "OK, but remember your promise!" As I continued to kiss, caress and hump her, I just wanted to fuck her so bad! I felt the tip of my cock enter her pussy lips. Suzie must have felt it also but was so worked up, she opened her legs even wider. Here was my chance! Slowly I started to penetrate Suzie, cm. by cm. with each small thrust, as I continued to shower her with kisses and caresses. I could feel her pussy lips close around my cock as I continued to penetrate her, bit by bit. She quickly realized that she was about to be deflowered and tried to closed her legs. But it was futile as my cock was already partially penetrating her pussy.

"I'm a virgin, remember?!" she said. I smiled to myself.

"Not for long", I said soothingly as my cock got closer to her cherry. Soon, I was at her cherry and I could feel the barrier.

At this point, Suzie says "MAYBE, we should stop?!" Notice that she did not say "STOP!" I wouldn't have been able to stop, even if I wanted to. It's now or never! As I distract Suzie with more kisses, I thrust my entire cock into her pussy and pop her cherry! She cries out a little and I hold still to let her get used to the feeling.

She cries "You broke your promise!" Suzie starts to tear-up a bit.

I gently say "You're so beautiful, Suzie. I couldn't help myself! You had to lose your v-plates eventually. Thank you for letting me punch your v-card." She eventually calms down and starts to kiss me again. Of course, I'm still rock-hard with my cock buried balls-deep in Suzie's cunt. I slowly withdraw my cock part way out of her cunt and it is slick with her juices and some blood. There is also some blood oozing out of her cunt. As we continue to make out, I begin to fuck her slowly.

"Don't cum in me!!" she says.

"I won't. I promise," as I continue to fuck her (yeah, right!). Her cunt is so tight and feels great. Soon, she starts to get into the rhythm of the fucking and is enjoying herself.

As we keep going, Suzie says "Pull out soon!" At this point, I'm fucking her really hard and as deep as I can. In a few moments, with my cock buried balls-deep in her cunt, I ended up shooting a ton of cum into her now recently devirginized cunt! Probably, 3 or 4 large loads of spunk. Mission accomplished! Suzy feels this and pushes me off of her. With a lot of cum, blood, and juices oozing out of her cunt, she runs to the bathroom and cleans up. Afterwards, she didn't feel much like talking and left my house.

Epilogue:

As I think back on this...at the time, it felt great to me. I had deflowered a virgin and it was a great ego-boost, I suppose. I was the first guy to fuck Suzie and cum in her! Fortunately, she didn't get knocked up. Of course, it changed our relationship. After we fucked, Suzy couldn't even look me in the eye whenever we talked. We broke up soon thereafter. As we finished our senior year and went off to different universities, we drifted apart. Years later, I heard that she was living quite a promiscuous lifestyle. I think that when I fucked her, she got corrupted in some sense and lost her innocence.