All Comments on 'Taking Her Virginity'

by turtlegeek

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
turtlegeekturtlegeekalmost 5 years agoAuthor
True Story!

Although the girl's name has been changed, this really happened to me!

PulpheroPulpheroalmost 5 years ago
This is rape!

Ignoring a promise to stop is rape, period. Uncool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Rape is evil

Disgusting!

KinPAKinPAalmost 5 years ago
If this was real...

You’re a pathetic excuse for a male and give the rest of us a bad name.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Disgusting human being

Promising to stop and promising to pull out and then continuing anyway? RAPE. SHE DID NOT CONSENT. Fuck you, you’re a pathetic excuse for a man.

turtlegeekturtlegeekalmost 5 years agoAuthor
We All Do Stupid Things in Our Youth

As I said in the Epilogue.... at the time, it felt great. However, we all do stupid things in our youth and I do regret fucking Suzie like I did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It's just a damn story

Dont like it dont read it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hope

The comments here give me hope. I just thought I was an out of touch old fart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You're a dick

Honestly you raped her, what a cunt. Be unfortunate if a man raped you because it felt good, hey? Or would you consider that different?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You're a rapist

And you clearly have no remorse. You say "we all do stupid things in our youth," but there is nothing normal or excusable about this. You are a selfish dick who raped a person.

turtlegeekturtlegeekalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Moving On

As you can see from my second comment, I’m sorry that it went down like that. What’s done is done. I can’t give Suzie her v-card back. This story happened a couple of years ago. Now, I’m a university student. Not to excuse my fucking of Suzie... but I’ve seen guys do even worse to girls at campus parties. We’re talking date rape drugs, gang bangs, etc.

turtlegeekturtlegeekalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Read the Prequel to This Story!

If you're interested in the prequel, read my story "Turtlegeek Loses His V-plates". It's also a true story and is scheduled to appear on Literotica on August 6, 2019!

I'd also be interested in hearing your comments and feedback on that story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It should be in the non consent/reluctance category

As a fictional work this would be awesome but seriously, don't brag about this being real. Just outing yourself as a rapist.

turtlegeekturtlegeekalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Real Life

Real life (warts and all) is more interesting than fictional stories. As for my hookup with Suzie, I wouldn’t consider it rape. More like a gray area. As we were making out, she never said “STOP!” I did make a promise to not penetrate her. Then, our makeout session started to escalate to slight penetration and then to popping Suzie’s cherry. Still, she didn’t say “STOP!” Then, it turned into full-on deep fucking and she was enjoying it. I did promise that I wouldn’t cum in her. But you and I know that at that point, I would soon nut. That’s what happened as I filled her pussy full of spunk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just a no

Just a no from me, I felt uneasy reading this. Even just fictional... isn't right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It’s a no from me dog

This would be way better without the rape involved. If you could tell she was hesitant and scared why did you continue?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fiction vs Reality

If you are going to include a story of you actually raping someone, maybe put that in the beginning that it’s a true story. No one wants to read actual events that most likely hurt this girl. It’s different if it’s just a story.

turtlegeekturtlegeekabout 4 years agoAuthor
Suzie's Virginity

As I was making out with Suzie, I got more and more aroused. That night, I wasn't planning on fucking her and did not bring a condom. Anyways, when I got to the point where the tip of my cock started to penetrate her pussy, I already knew that I was going to fuck and cum in Suzie. As I said....at the time, it felt great. Looking back, I'm sorry that I took Suzie's virginity in that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You are disgusting and should be in jail.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

this is clearly not a "real" story, since the author is probably a male virgin and does not understand what a hymen is. he probably never saw a pussy either.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous