Taking Him

Story Info
A dragoness forces a drake to submit and breed...
2.1k words
3.9k
6
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/19/2024
Created 12/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

"Uh, I don't really want to do this..."

Devian shook his head, the blue dragon backing away slowly as he kicked a small rock off the edge of the cliff. He shuffled his wings uncomfortably against his back, though he had sprained a muscle in one of them and did not yet feel comfortable with flying.

Which was just how Amira got him backed up to the edge of the cliff, the wind whistling in his ears. The dragoness may have only been slightly larger than Devian, but she may as well have been twice that size for all it mattered in that moment, her ruby red wings spread with the lighter membrane stretched taut between the spokes. A flash of white teeth glistened in her maw and she rumbled a growl, swinging her tail out so the club-like tip smashed into the rock face.

"Oh, come on, you can smell it as well as I feel it," she crooned, though there was nothing sweet in her tone in the slightest. "I'm in heat, darling... So, come over here and let me take what is my due. It's about time you sired a clutch of eggs, isn't it?"

Devian grunted and slammed a front foot into the ground, making smaller pebbles jump and bounce. It was a futile display of defiance, however, as he backed away as far as he could. Unless he wanted to truly test if his wing was strong enough to carry him in flight, there simply was nowhere else for him to go.

"Come here."

She turned him around, though didn't let him out of the rocky corner she'd pinned him into, with a rock face on one side and the open cliff to the other. Amira kept her body between Devian and freedom, her tail swinging languidly back and forth.

She pressed in close to him, using the rock face to hold him there. Her tail, while heavy at the tip with the club-like end, was more than flexible enough and curled around under her belly. Amira rumbled a low growl as she teased the length of her tail up against the inside of his hind legs, stimulating the sensitive skin. Yet it was not only that thin patch of scales she was looking for as she slid her tail over the slit containing his genitals, letting blood rush into the edges as, slowly, it parted.

"Mmm... Now, isn't this better?" Amira murmured, eyes hooded and dark as clouds swirled in, the weather as quick to change as ever up in the mountains. "You can serve a purpose and do good for your clan by siring my eggs. With red and blue, our young will be beautiful... They will carry my strength, of course."

Devian rumbled and scoffed, shuffling his wings against his back. He liked to submit sometimes, but usually only with males; it had been a long time since he'd been with a dragoness rather than a drake. Most others he was around, in the clan, were aware of his preference and nobody bothered him about it -- other than those who wanted his attention. And that mostly only happened in breeding season, when emotions and lusts were running high.

She left his cock alone for the moment, turning her back on him and lifting her tail. Her scent enveloped him, making his vision go ever so slightly hazy, though the drake did his best to shake his head and clear it of her influence.

"Mmmph... No, no... No, I've made myself clear on this. You can't make me."

At least, Devian tried to tell her she couldn't influence him like that, that he simply didn't want to sire any egg, not at that time. Maybe that would change for Devian in the future, but he didn't think it would. Either way, that was Devian's choice to make.

"Breathe me in," she advised. "It'll be easier for you that way. You're going to breed me, one way or another today."

The wind picked up, licking over his scales, and Devian's breath hitched in his throat as she curled her tail around his neck, holding him in place. She turned around, so she faced back down the length of his body, towards his hind end, though Amira had no intention at all of using her maw on his cock. That treat was for drakes who were well-behaved, after all.

And Devian was not the kind of drake she was going to tease and please in that way, not as she sought to get him hard and ready -- and only that. Her clawed front paw lifted and slid sensually under his belly, up between the crux of his hind legs.

"Oof, no..." Devian shuddered and tried to curl away, though was forced to bend around her as she rubbed her cheek against his hip, easing her scent into him. "No... I don't want this."

Yet his cock betrayed him as she stimulated him, rubbing the flat of her paw over his slit to coax out his shaft. It had to come and he was, ultimately, a simple beast when it came to the needs of his body, that lead of submission curling through him deeply. It was the desire to submit that had him pausing for a fraction of a second -- which was more than enough for Amira to take full advantage of him.

"Oh, my dear, you're so pent up," Amira said. "Come now, I'll take good care of you."

She twisted around, tightening her tail around his neck with an almighty wrench. The next thing Devian knew was that his head and side were smacking into the ground, sending a deep reverberation through it, hissing through his teeth. His head rang and he was helpless enough in the moment for Amira to roll him over on to his back, his hind legs splaying out slightly where he didn't have the sense to hold them up and curled in, a little, towards his body.

"I'll do everything I want to you, drake."

Her words rolled over him and Devian groaned, though he was not really with his senses, his wing aching deeply where it had twinged with impact. It was not as if Amira, after all, was trying to be gentle with him in the slightest, taking what she needed as the spicy scent of her heat flooded the area.

There was no one else around to stop her either, not from taking what she desired. She curled her forepaw around his cock, careful only of the claws; she didn't want to be too rough with him and harm his shaft, after all. Amira hissed pleasantly through her teeth as she mantled her wings, ready to use them to her advantage if needed, her red scales gleaming yet somewhat duller in the cloudy mountain range.

She worked his cock up and down as Devian squirmed under her, his head swimming with need and emotion. His stomach lurched, not wanting to focus on what was happening to him, though lust rose through in the hardness of his throbbing cock. He groaned deep in the back of his throat, striving to come back to his senses, though it was not in time, not as he snarled helplessly.

Warding her off with growls and snarls along didn't help, not as she stood over him, taking control. To make use of the drake before he regained his strength enough to flee, Amira straddled him, grinding her sex down against his cock. It was positioned up close to the base of her tail, forcing her to round her hind end down, though it was not a challenging position for her: it was one she'd done many times before.

She didn't b other saying a word to him as she adjusted with him and pushed down on his cock, taking his entire length inside her pussy. Slowly and smoothly, her slit parted to engulf him in her clinging heat, as if her cunny was too tight, in all truth, for Devian to comfortably slide in. The delicious friction caught him and the drake whined throatily, something jumping in the pit of his stomach that he could not put a name to. He didn't have to.

"Mmm, yes." She rolled her hips on him, pushing down and bucking back up again, not taking it easy at all after that initial penetration. "Yes, my clutch will be the most feared in all the lands!"

Devian hissed and snapped but she casually slammed a paw down at the base of his neck, curling her finger-like claws around to hold him in place. It was not as if Amira was about to let him go when she had everything she wanted right there before her, bucking and grinding on his cock.

She wanted orgasm, of course, but she ached for more, squeezing around him as a strangled cry ripped from Devian's throat. The drake snapped and hissed, but there was nothing for him to do other than to submit to her, his hide quivering with sheer indignance, and a slice of humiliation, of being taken in that manner. There was no doubt that it was against his will, but his cock throbbed inside her, the knot at the base slowly swelling.

Nothing was right as he scrambled and kicked out, yet had to submit to the needs of her body, slowly. He growled under his breath, though a surge of heat inside him called him to greater need still, his tail swinging useless back and forth, stirring up dust.

"Mmmm... Ah, yes," she growled. "So close... Soon, you will fill me!"

She spread her wings as if Amira was already taking her triumph from the moment, rolling her hips back and down. Need rose within him, Devian's stomach rolling uncomfortably, yet he couldn't hold back from it as she stole his seed from him.

Amira pushed down all the way so his inflating knot sealed within her body, locking them together. The clench of her pussy pulling around his knot was what did it for Devian and the drake howled brokenly, chest shuddering, as he jolted into orgasm.

Yet it felt good to cum, even though she was taking him against his will, confusing matters further. Amira blasted a jet of fire to scorch the rock wall above his head, flames pouring over and licking up the rock, her pussy rippling and tugging around him as she milked him of his load. Her orgasm, that time, was a pleasant side perk of claiming his cum for herself, squeezing almost violently around his cock to take every last drop from him her body needed.

"Yesssssss..."

She let out a long, rolling hiss as she took him, seating herself all the way down as hot spurts of cum flowed up into her pussy. The knot, of course, held Devian in place inside her after orgasm and she vaguely wondered if she could get him off a second time while he was still locked inside her.

There would be plenty of time for that and Amira, of course, was always up for a challenge.

Still, Devian groaned and splayed his wings out, his injured wing aching furiously, cock throbbing as he spent every drop he could inside her. Against his will, he was going to sire a clutch, but helplessness tangled with submission in a shudder of desire.

It didn't make sense to him and he glared at her, even though his head spun, horns rapping back smartly against the hard ground.

"Next time," she told him, "you're going to be more willing. You'll mount me and fuck me and not pull out of me until I say so."

"Unff..."

Devian shook his head, clamping his jaws. Yet he didn't want to say any more than that as she towered over him, a smirk pulling at her lips, completely and utterly dominating him.

In her control, she took him like it was nothing at all. And Devian was left not knowing how to feel about that at all, his cock still throbbing inside her.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 6 hours agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Wife's Friends Debt Wife's friend is in debt, My friends and I have a solution.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Teacher Loves the Student Body A teacher tries to resist his urges and fails spectacularly.in Erotic Couplings
2000 Dirty Words: Sweet Revenge Father and daughter get revenge.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Daughter's Hot Camping Trip Ch. 01 A father comforts his nubile daughter one dark night!in Mind Control
The Wrong Tent He went to my tent by mistake, and I didn't stop him.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories