Taking Kat

Story Info
Kat's fantasies are used against her...
3k words
4.41
14.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat pulled up to her boyfriend's house, her old silver Camry looked out of place in the street full of large houses and shiny new cars. She gave herself a quick once over in the rearview mirror as she pulled her wavy blonde hair up into a messy bun and ran a finger over the smudged eyeliner framing her grey eyes. Kat took a deep breath before she grabbed her small backpack from the passenger seat and opened the car door. She could almost feel the judgement from the other residents at her beaten up ride, ratty converse sneakers, frayed denim mini skirt and low-cut top.

Feeling like an outsider was nothing new for Kat, the stark contrast between her appearance and the affluent neighbourhood only heightened that sense of not belonging. Her boyfriend Dean somehow managed to effortlessly stumble into luck at every turn, which is how he'd managed to find himself with his current living arrangements. During his work placement at university, Dean had become fast friends with Matt, and it was in his house that Dean was currently residing.

Trudging up to the front door of arguably one of the nicest houses on the street, Kat reached the entrance quickly to find Matt in the doorway. A wicked grin spread across his face showcasing his dimples, his muscular frame filled the space as he towered over her, blue eyes sparkling in the sunlight.

"What's the password, Kitty Kat?" teased Matt.

Groaning Kat tried to push past him, her slim frame not strong enough to move him so much as an inch. She shot Matt a disapproving glare. "Password? Seriously?" Kat let out an exasperated sigh, and questioned why this man with his relentless teasing bothered her so much.

As Matt stepped aside, allowing her entry, Kat felt her irritation rising, and Matt's smug grin didn't help. Dean appeared from the living room, brushing his sandy brown hair from his forehead, his smile widened as he enveloped Kat in a bear hug. "Hey Babe, glad you could make it," his pale blue eyes lit up with joy as he bent down to give his girlfriend a kiss.

Kat felt some of her tension ease as she returned Dean's kiss. Looking at both men she felt especially small, each of them at 6 foot tall dwarfed her petite 5'3" frame. Dean on the lankier side and Matt much more athletic, a stark contrast between their builds. Matt usually had his choice of the ladies, but Kat saw straight through his 'charm' for the arrogance and cockiness it truly was.

"Well, I'll leave you two lovebirds," Matt said with a wink as he disappeared back to his room.

Wrapping her in a bear hug, Dean kissed the top of Kat's head before releasing her to grab her hand and pull her through to the living room. Resisting the tug, Kat's eyes wandered around the house taking in the lavish surroundings, everything spotless and tastefully decorated. She returned her focus to her boyfriend and let him guide her to a plush leather couch.

"Movie?" Dean asked cheerfully, pushing her gently onto the chair as he leant down to give Kat another kiss, deepening it as he lowered himself on top of her.

"Sure," she replied breathlessly. Kat felt slightly uneasy at the thought Matt could re-join them at any time.

The couple paid little attention to the movie that played in the background, focused instead on each other. Dean nuzzled Kat's neck as he pulled her into his lap, his hand slipping under her skirt to grope her tight round ass, his kisses trailing lower until he reached the line of her shirt. Kat panted heavily as she arched her back, her hands running down Dean's shoulders and across his chest. Reaching up with one hand, Dean pulled at Kat's top exposing her firm breasts which sprung easily from the low-cut top.

A loud cough from Matt's room brought Kat back to reality and she quickly covered herself. "Let's go to your room." Groaning at the interruption Dean begrudgingly agreed and carried Kat off to his room.

It was a short distance, however opening the door to Dean's room was like opening a portal to another world. Unlike the rest of the house there was no artful decor or immaculate cleanliness. Piles of clothes, an unmade bed, and video game posters adorning the walls made it clear that this room was Dean's.

Lowering her gently to the bed the pair's lips met with a fiery passion, secure in the privacy of their own space hands roamed freely pushing and pulling at each other in their eagerness. Eyes glowing with need Dean pulled Kat's shirt over her head, briefly admiring the view before he dropped his head to her chest taking her nipple in his mouth, tongue dancing across the top as he sucked gently. Kat moaned lifting her hips towards him in desire. Spreading her legs with his knees Dean wrapped one hand behind her neck while the other ran down the length of her body and between her legs. Pushing aside her panties he slipped a finger insider her, quickly adding further digits as she grew wetter with each pump.

"I want you to be rougher," Kat panted, "Pin me down and take me."

Dean shook his head, "No baby."

"Please," she begged, "At least hold my wrists so I can't move my arms."

Withdrawing his fingers, Dean rocked back on his heels. He looked down at his gorgeous girlfriend, tits out, legs spread with her skirt hiked up to reveal her damp panties. "I can't... but I know something else you'd like."

Trailing kisses down her torso he unbuttoned her skirt and pulled it down along with her thong, exposing her completely. Swirling his tongue quickly over her clit as Kat bucked her hips, he worked to undo his own jeans. He ran his mouth back up her body giving further attention to her nipples. "Roll over," Dean whispered in her ear as he manoeuvred out of his own clothes.

Disappointed, Kat rolled over, then lifted herself up to be on all fours. She desperately wanted her boyfriend to act in a more dominant manner and maybe get just a little bit kinky, but he was steadfastly against the idea. Not that there was anything wrong with their sex life, it was certainly enjoyable, doing her from behind was just as wild as Dean got.

Glancing over her shoulder Kat admired the sight of the boyfriend's cock standing at attention. "What are you waiting for?" she teased wiggling her ass at him with a sultry smile. Needing no further invitation Dean lined himself up with her soaking wet pussy, put his hands on her hips and thrust deeply.

"Fuck, you feel so good," he groaned slamming into her while pulling her back onto his dick, his hands gripping her tightly. Kat moaned in encouragement rolling her hips back wanting to feel him buried to the hilt in her pussy.

"Yes, oh God, yes," she cried as she felt his balls slapping against her, Dean rode her hard with frenzied desire. Realising how close he already was to exploding he slowed the pace. Kat let out a disappointed mewl until he reached down to her clit rubbing in gentle circles. Watching her writhe under him and hearing her passionate cries Dean truly wondered how he'd managed to get so lucky.

Knowing she was close Dean sped up again driving his cock hard into Kat, her pussy quivered as she approached the edge. Increasing the pace of both his thrusts and thumb he shot his load, cum pumping into her toppled Kat over into orgasm. The pulsing of her muscles milked him further until he was completely spent.

Dean eased his cock out slowly, the heightened sensitivity from just blowing his load made the small quivers of the still pulsing pussy around him almost painful. Sighing in satisfaction Kat reached over and grabbed a cloth to clean herself up, her boyfriend's cum and juices leaked down her legs as she raced to stop them dripping over the bed. She stumbled toward the ensuite to clean herself up properly, legs shaky from the power of her earlier orgasm. Flopping onto the bed, Dean grinned goofily trying not to doze off before Kat returned.

After finishing in the bathroom, Kat pulled her thong panties back on as she made her way over to the bed and collapsed beside her spent boyfriend. Cuddling up the couple were soon sleeping off the exertion.

Kat awoke sometime later to a darkened room feeling parched. She glanced over at the form of her sleeping boyfriend, a faint smile touching her lips before she grabbed her robe. Catching a glimpse of herself in the mirror with her just fucked hair, short satin robe and bare feet she considered putting on something more decent before heading out to the main part of the house. Finally deciding against it due to the late hour she crept quietly to the door, opened it gently and walked to the kitchen.

After her second glass of water, Kat sensed someone behind her. Before she could react, a blindfold was over her eyes, her robe removed, and her hands were guided to rest on the marble countertop. Leaning against the bench, wearing only her thong panties and a blindfold, Kat felt incredibly exposed. Strong hands gripped her hips, pulling them back to rest her ass against the jean clad groin of the man behind her. She could feel his excitement pressed into her.

Fear gripped Kat, stealing her voice. She felt a bare chest against her naked back and the hands moved from her hips to the tops of her hands, detouring along the curves of her body on the way.

"Shhhh," he whispered in her ear. The voice was calming and not menacing in the slightest. Kat realised it must be Dean, finally playing out one of her fantasies. A thrill shot through her as her nipples hardened, and she could feel the wetness between her legs.

He moved back slightly, no longer leaning into her back. One hand moved to her throat and the other guided an adjustment to her position making her ass pop. Confused at new arrangement, Kat was unprepared for the assault that was meted out on her exposed cheeks from his open palm.

Crying out in surprise she tried to move away but was held firmly in place, a low growl coming from deep within his throat. As the spanking continued Kat grew wetter, finding perverse pleasure in the abuse.

Abruptly he stopped, pulling Kat into a standing position with her arms behind her back. He quickly secured her wrists in leather cuffs before dragging her panties down her legs, nipping her ass as he pulled them down. He turned her around and effortlessly lifted her on the countertop, the cool feel of the marble taking away some of the sting from the earlier spanking.

Shoving her legs open to expose her hairless pussy, he stepped into the gap between her legs. Ravishing her neck he dragged his teeth across her flesh, gripping her hair tightly as he pulled it back to give greater access to Kat's throat. Her breathes were now coming in ragged gasps, she'd never felt so turned on in her life and was so grateful Dean had finally given in, his prior hesitance now seemed confusing as he was clearly adept at it.

Spreading her legs wider still, he roughly shoved his fingers into her dripping wet pussy swirling over her clit with his thumb in circular motions. As he pumped his fingers into her with greater force Kat grew steadily louder. Spurred on by the encouragement he moved the attention of his other hand and mouth south down her body. Torturing her tits with groping and hard bites while rolling her nipples, she was driven absolutely wild.

"Shit, what if Matt comes out?" she gasped. He chuckled deeply before taking her clit into his mouth, Kat soon couldn't care who was watching her. Sucking and licking her in figure eights as he forcefully slid his fingers in and out, the bench was soon coated in her juices. Bucking her hips wildly, desperate to reach that peak, Kat rode his face with wild abandon.

"Fuck, yes! Please! Oh God!" Kat screamed as she could feel herself about to topple over the edge. Her pussy pulsed and legs seized as pleasure exploded through her from the most intense orgasm she'd ever had in her life.

Panting from the exertion, still bound and blindfolded, she felt something pressed against her lips. Knowing what he wanted without words, Kat opened her mouth and sucked her own juices hungrily from each of his fingers as he grunted in approval. Once his fingers were cleaned, he wrapped Kat's legs around his waist and lifted her, carrying her towards the dining room.

Placing her back down as he continued to support her weight, he bent her over the table. Unable to prop herself up with her arms still held by cuffs behind her back, he moved her head to the side so her face wasn't pressed into the table. He kicked her legs apart as he unzipped his jeans and lined his cock up with her dripping wet pussy.

He teased her opening, sliding in just the tip before pulling back. Kat ached in desperation to be filled by him and wiggled back as she tried to take more of him inside her. He tutted disapprovingly and gave her a swift spanking.

"Please," she begged her voice dripping with desire.

"Mmmm," was the only reply she received. Thinking over the fantasies she had shared with Dean in the past she remembered a joke he'd made about her wanting to beg and degrade herself and inspiration struck.

"Please, I need your big dick buried deep in my tight wet pussy," she cried, turning herself on more as she continued, "I want you to use me and fuck me like a whore."

Her words had the desired effect, and he rammed his cock into her hard, pummelling mercilessly as he wrapped his hands around her throat.

'Yes!" Kat screamed, "Harder baby! Use me like your own personal fuck toy!" She'd never felt so dirty or desperate. Being slammed from behind, bent over the dining table completely nude, blindfolded and restrained where her boyfriend's housemate could see them at any point was the hottest sex she'd ever had.

The idea that Matt could be standing there watching began to get her even more worked up, she disliked him so intensely yet in this moment she started wishing when the blindfold was removed that he would be in the room.

Soon Kat was building to an orgasm, penetration alone wasn't usually enough, but it wasn't long before her pussy was convulsing around the cock that was hammering into her. She cried out in ecstasy and heard him groan with her, feeling her spasm around him. "Your dick is so amazing; I never want to do anything other than be your filthy little whore!"

She didn't think she'd ever come down from this high as he continued slamming harder, another orgasm followed quickly on the heels of the last as he pulled her up off the table, her bound arms and back against his chest.

Slowing down the pace, he moved one hand from her throat to her clit, bringing her right to the edge but refusing to let her cum.

"Oh please," was all she could manage to whimper but he continued to cruelly keep her hovering at the brink. Just when Kat thought she would explode from frustration he completely stopped his evil ministrations withdrawing himself from her and laid her on her back across the table.

The break was temporary as he again parted her legs, draped one over each shoulder and thrust himself back into her sopping pussy, his thumb running over her sensitive nub.

Kat moaned and screamed as she was speared by his cock. There was only so long he could keep fucking such a willing little self-proclaimed whore, his balls tightened as he reached the point of no return.

Pressing harder with his thumb and circling faster, he bent forward and whispered in her ear, "Cum for me Kitty Kat." Realising in that moment it wasn't her boyfriend, but Matt, shooting his seed into her and unable to hold herself back Kat spasmed violently on his dick.

"No... no... no... no... no," she stammered in horror.

"Yes, my little whore," Matt crowed as he pulled away the blindfold.

Shaking her head in disbelief she tried to sit up, but with her arms still securely behind her back, her knees over his shoulders and his cock still buried inside her Kat didn't have the leverage to move away.

"Now, now," he chuckled as he took one of her nipples into his mouth, swirling his tongue across the tip as he sucked. Reflexively she arched her back to push herself further into his mouth.

"Enough!" Dean shouted from across the room, "You've more than made your point." Grief and disgust warred on his face as he gave one last look at Kat then stormed out the house, the windows rattling as he slammed the front door behind him. Both of them stared at the direction of the door.

Kat's attention was brought back to Matt as he slid himself out of her and eased her into a seated position so he could remove her restraints. "What did he mean by 'you've more than made your point'?" she demanded shakily as she rubbed at her wrists and rolled her shoulders.

Matt shrugged sheepishly, as though he'd been caught out. "Well, Dean had mentioned that you had these ummm...fantasies. I told him he needed to at least explore those with you but he didn't think you'd really enjoy it. Proved him wrong didn't we?" he said with a wink.

Looking down at the mixture of their juices pooling on the table beneath her, Kat couldn't disagree that tonight Dean had been proven very wrong.