Taking Liberties: A Freeuse Novella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say it. Please say it!" Keisha begged with an urgency that could only come from someone getting fucked.

"Say what, slut?" Amber's unmistakable voice asked, as I heard the sounds of two bodies crashing into each other.

I was just a few feet away from the open door, and then I froze in my tracks when I heard Keisha saying words that shocked me to the core... words I myself had uttered back in my humiliating days of interracial submission... "Call me ... Call me a nigger!"

Amber replied, "You want me to call you a nigger?"

"Yes please, Mistress. Please call me a nigger while you fuck my nigga ass," Keisha pleaded, desperately wanting to be verbally abused with the most shocking word in the English language! So my daughter used the 'N' word on herself. My daughter also took it in the ass. I too had done a lot of kinky things in my life, especially in my younger days... the wildest being a five-man gangbang at a party... where I took five loads all over my face and tits with other people masturbating while they watched... I was also spit-roasted at another party... and I was fisted by one cheerleader while I ate out another at a first-year college initiation (both were white women, although there was no racial play... just nasty sex). But never... ever... even after quite a bit of coaxing, had I ever allowed anyone to fuck my ass... not even in my submissive days. I listened... so shocked... so in awe... so fucking horny... my hand going to my pussy as I slowly rubbed myself.

"Oh, I'll call you a nigger, all right," Amber said, her voice sounding so sexy and smug, "You fucking slut nigger!"

"Ahhhhhhhh, your nigger, I'm your nigger!" Keisha declared with an urgency she couldn't possibly fake. She sounded so desperate... spouting out words I'd imagined uttering to this same white girl in my recent fantasies.

"Do you want to come, my dirty ass slut?" Amber asked.

"Yes Mistress, may your dirty ass slut please come?" Keisha pleaded. I couldn't believe what I was hearing... while I imagined Amber fucking my ass for the first time in my many fantasies... something I'd only done to myself with toys up to this point... but my curiosity had grown and grown... especially since Amber had first sauntered into my backyard.

"What will you do to be allowed to come, my big booty black bitch?" Amber interrogated, her flighty giddy persona from the summer gone, to be replaced with a dominant one... which should have made me furious, but instead had my pussy leaking.

"Anything, Amber," Keisha responded. "You know I'm your black slut to use however you please!"

I couldn't help it... I just had to see what was happening, and so I peeked into my daughter's room and saw both girls on all fours on the bed... my daughter being slammed from behind by the sexy Amber, her amazingly white ass cheeks... well, actually I could only see one ass cheek from my angle.

"Oh, I know," Amber said, and she grabbed my daughter's hair, which was in a ponytail, and really yanked it while she fucked my daughter good and hard.

"Oh fuck, please don't stop," Keisha begged, her moans telling me her orgasm was imminent.

I stared... drifting further into the doorway without even realizing. Watching my daughter getting hammered from behind like I liked getting fucked from behind... although in my pussy, not my asshole. The contrast of my daughter's black skin against Amber's ivory white skin was an erotic contrast. Also contrasting was each woman's nylon colour: the white Amber wearing black thigh highs, while my black daughter was in white thigh highs... the same nylon colours they'd been wearing during their summer visit.

I couldn't tear my eyes away from the scene, my hand still rubbing my pussy, even though I didn't realize I was doing it. I watched for another minute, so enthralled by what I was witnessing, and so envious of what my daughter was experiencing, that I didn't realize I'd progressed almost completely through the doorway, when Amber and I made eye contact.

She wasn't the least bit startled, and she just smiled at me, then smoothly asked my daughter, her eyes still locked on me, "How much do you love getting your black booty destroyed?"

"I fucking love it, Mistress," Keisha replied, and judging by her enthusiastic movements and lustful words, it was obvious she really did.

I tried to process my two polar opposite urges: my motherly duty to protect, vs my submissive woman's libido on overdrive.

"What would you do if your mother walked in right now and saw you getting your asshole hammered like this?" Amber asked, while I remained frozen in shock, and Amber's eyes never left mine the entire time she was speaking.

"Oh my God, I can't even imagine what I'd do," Keisha said, although the thought didn't seem to deter her imminent orgasm.

"Well, imagine it happening, you black slut, what would you say to her?" Amber asked, her tone strong and dominant.

"I'd tell her you own my black pussy and my black ass," Keisha replied wickedly.

"Good answer! Now come, nigger, come right fucking now, you nasty black bitch," Amber ordered.

Permission granted, Keisha screamed as her orgasm instantly cascaded through her, "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

"Come all over my big white dick," Amber said, still grinning and staring at me as she continued fucking my daughter. Keisha's head was planted down on the bed as she writhed around in the euphoria of her violent orgasm.

Pushing down the fire inside me, while I imagined myself saying the same words my daughter just had, I finally assumed the pretense of a moral high road... after snatching away the hand I suddenly realised was touching my pussy... and reclaimed the mother in me by demanding, "What the Hell is going on here?"

Amber, who hadn't broken eye contact with me since she first spied me standing in the doorway touching myself, responded, ""Hi, Liberty. I was just ass fucking your daughter."

Keisha looked up in shock, "Mama?"

"You're to address me as Ms. Black in this house," I corrected sternly, my arms crossed, as I glared down at her as coldly as I could manage.

Amber slowly pulled what looked like a 10-inch dildo from Keisha's pussy. "In my house, I'm calling you Liberty," she countered.

"Excuse me?" I asked, trying not to stare at her pale, naked body, the dick strapped to her waist, which I knew would feel so good in my pussy, while her indignant rebuttal... including her implied counterclaim that this was her house, not mine... pissed me off, but cooled down the fire inside me.

"I don't believe in respecting my elders just because I'm supposed to," Amber said. "You old farts need to earn it."

"Whatever," I said, waving my hand at her in an 'I don't want to hear any more of your nonsense' gesture. I turned to Keisha, who was oddly still in the same position I'd caught her in, clearly unsure of what to do next, or perhaps paralyzed with indecision, "Keisha, get dressed; we need to talk."

"Yes, Mama," Keisha said, then looked up to Amber and asked in the most subservient way a woman could speak to another, "May I, Mistress?"

"You may for now," Amber permitted. "But you still have a pussy to munch."

"Yes, Mistress," my daughter repeated, uttering the words that were making my entire body melt and my pussy burn every time I heard the black submissive refer to her younger white dominant in such a reverent and yet humiliating fashion.

Keisha got off the bed, found a robe and put it on, while I glared at Amber.

The white bitch smiled, not the least bit intimidated, and quipped unoriginally, "Take a picture, it lasts longer." Top student in her class? I still doubted it.

I sighed dramatically, slyly admired her body one last time, and she winked at me. I guess I wasn't as sly as I'd thought.

I turned and stormed out, and made some hot chocolate while I waited in the kitchen for Keisha.

When Keisha entered, I got right to the point by saying, "Amber needs to leave. Now. And for good."

"No, Mama," Keisha said, which I was totally unaccustomed to hearing from her.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"I love her," Keisha said.

"First, that isn't love," I said. "Second, you've only known her for a few months."

"Mama," Keisha said. "I'm sorry you had to see that, but what happens in my bedroom is my own business."

"I know you didn't ask that white bitch to call you a nigger." I pointed out.

"Actually, I did," she corrected me, avoiding eye contact as she admitted, "Yes, she often calls me that when we're in the bedroom."

"It's disgusting," I said. "And so wrong."

Keisha admitted sheepishly, "But I like it."

"You like it?" I asked, even though I could easily empathise with her liking it... it had used to turn me on for reasons I still couldn't understand.

"Yes, Mama," Keisha said, tears beginning to well up in her eyes. "I know you won't understand, and I know you'll judge me for this, but the truth is... in the heat of the moment, it excites me."

"Oh honey," I said, pulling my daughter in for an embrace, "I do understand."

"Y-y-you do?" she quavered, as she began to sob.

"Yes," I said. "I'm aware that all women have some secret kinks that turn them on."

"You do?" she asked.

"That's because your mother probably likes being a submissive slut too," Amber interjected, entering the kitchen and strolling to the fridge, still naked.

"Don't you get involved," I snapped.

"Just saying," Amber shrugged, as she poured herself a refrigerated glass of water.

"Well, don't say anything," I said, as I got a great look at her entire body this time.

"I bet your mom's cunt is wet right now," Amber said, as she walked past me and casually slapped my ass.

"Allow me to speak to my daughter in private, if you please," I said formally, although I felt a gush of wetness leak into my panties at her correct assumption and her firm slap.

"Denial is always the first defense," Amber said, as she continued walking, and I couldn't help but watch her shapely white ass as she left the kitchen.

Once she was completely gone, I turned back to my daughter, who seemed to be aware of how Amber had distracted me, and asked, "Does she always walk around the house naked?"

"Often," Keisha said.

"So back to you," I said. "I don't like how she treats you."

"She treats me exactly how I want to be treated," Keisha said.

"Like a...?" I paused, not wanting to say the next word.

"Like a slut?" Keisha asked.

"Well..." I paused, recalling from my own past how liberating it felt to be used like a slut.

"It's okay, Mama," my daughter said, not offended by what she thought I was thinking... although she was only assuming a mom thought, and not my inner slut thought. "Amber knows what I need in a relationship; both in public, and behind closed doors."

"I just don't want you to become something you're not," I said, recalling my own submission back when, when I'd been consumed with lust and guilt, guilt and lust.

"Mama, I'm a lesbian," she said. "Mostly a submissive one who gets off on pleasing another woman, although occasionally I can be a switch."

"A switch?" I asked. This was a term I'd come across in a couple of stories, but had never completely understood it.

"A switch is someone who can shift from submissive to dominant and back again," Keisha explained.

"You didn't seem very dominant just now," I pointed out.

"Oh, with me, she's completely submissive, isn't that right, my pet?" Amber asked, still naked, while she walked back into the kitchen and slapped my daughter's ass.

"Yes," Keisha said, nodding her head at her girlfriend.

"You could put some clothes on, you know," I pointed out, even though I was admiring her almost naked body... still wearing the black thigh highs that really accentuated her body. Although I'd always disliked nylons of any sort, and after yet another male betrayal from the man I'd recently reluctantly worn them for, and had sworn today during my drive I'd never fucking wear them again, they really looked sexy on Amber.

"I figured since you were staring at my body while I was fucking your daughter, you wouldn't mind seeing me walk around naked," Amber said, as she removed a banana from a fruit bowl.

"I wasn't staring," I said, glancing nervously at my daughter, hoping she wouldn't learn just how long I'd stood there watching.

"Sure, sure," Amber smiled, as she slid the banana into her pussy. "Still in denial, I see."

My eyes went wide as I watched half of the banana, its peel still intact, disappear into her pussy.

"I really love fruit," Amber said, and then she pulled it out, strolled over to Keisha, and placed the wet end to her lips.

No words were spoken as Keisha automatically opened her mouth and sucked the pussy wetness from the banana.

"Good girl," Amber said, before she strolled away again.

"Keisha, what kind of hold does she have on you?" I asked. "Is it blackmail?"

"No Mama, she just knows what I need," she said, not visibly embarrassed by what she'd just done right before her mother's eyes.

"She's using you," I said.

"No, she understands me," Keisha said. "She awakened a side of me I didn't know existed."

"What side is that?"

"Submissive."

"You can be submissive without being treated so poorly," I pointed out.

"I know you can't understand, but I like it," she continued. "And this is a freeuse house."

"Freeuse?" I asked, that not a term I'd heard before.

"Freeuse means that she's allowed to use me sexually whenever she wants, in every room, regardless of who else is here, or what else we're doing," she explained.

"Sounds like some white folks shit," I said as I processed what she was saying.

"It's not only that, but anyone who enters the house is required to agree to be a freeuse..." she paused, looking at me like she didn't want to say any more.

"Freeuse what?" I asked.

"Freeuse slut," she finished, likely blushing, although her dark skin didn't reveal it.

"You're not implying that I should agree to that?" I asked, shocked to the core, even while my pussy once again betrayed me.

"Mama, I should warn you that Amber loves seducing straight black women," Keisha said, not really answering the question, yet still answering it.

"You bullshittin' me?" I asked.

"Nope. And we have an open relationship," Keisha added.

"So she doesn't mind if you have sex with other people?" I asked.

"Yeah," she nodded. "Although usually we just add a third woman to our playtime."

"Keisha, this can't be healthy for you," I stressed.

"I'm just saying that I know Amber already has her eyes on you," my daughter warned.

"Your live-in girlfriend has her eyes on me?"

"Yes," Keisha nodded.

"And you're okay with that?" I asked.

"I'm not sure how I feel, but I do know she makes me feel special," Keisha said, and then changed the subject, "Mama, I wasn't expecting you; why are you here?"

"I just needed to get away," I said, as I processed the reality that Amber wanted to turn me into her sex slave too... or at least that was how I perceived it.

"Why?" Keisha asked, it being unlike me just to show up at her place unannounced.

"I caught Jeremy having sex..." I said, figuring there was no reason to hide the harsh truth of my being cheated on again, my own tears beginning to well up this time, "...with another man."

"What? That bastard!" Keisha gasped, stepping close to hug me.

"Yeah, I walked in on him getting ass fucked by a guy... a white guy," I blurted out, tears beginning to flow while my anger returned inside me.

"He was having sex with a white guy?" Keisha asked, looking both shocked and sorry for me.

"Yes! He was bent over the couch getting fucked by a white boy," I said, the image forever engraved in my brain.

"Oh my God!" Keisha said, comforting me... the irony of the daughter comforting the mom not lost on me.

"How big was his dick?" Amber asked, joining us yet again.

"Baby!" Keisha rebuked her, looking a little annoyed at Amber's insensitivity.

"What does that have to do with anything?" I asked.

"Don't act like you're not curious," Amber said to my daughter. "I know you have a thing for big white dicks."

Keisha didn't respond.

Amber turned back to me. "So... how big was it?"

I remembered the young man pulling out when I yelled, and his dick was huge. "He had a very large white dick. Probably 11 or 12 inches."

Amber said, her hands on her waist, which made her tits stand out even more, "So you caught your boyfriend getting fucked by a young white guy with a huge dick. I'm betting part of you was jealous he wasn't fucking you."

This pissed me off, since that wasn't remotely what I was thinking at the time, or even since. "Fuck you, little girl. And stay out of my business."

Amber shrugged, "I'm just saying. It looks like you could use some big white dick in your own life."

"No, I'm fucking done with men," I said, which was true... and seeing my daughter submissively obeying Amber was only enhancing my curiosity to explore my lesbian side. The idea of licking Amber's pussy, or even eating her ass, was making my pussy tingle, even as tears kept running down my cheeks.

"That's because you're a lesbian, Liberty," Amber stuck in her two cents' worth yet again.

"I think the undisputable fact of your girlfriend being born from my very own womb proves that theory wrong," I said, not wanting to give Amber any hints about my same-sex curiosity.

"And your boyfriend liking to take it in the ass by another guy, and he also fucks you, says he's neither straight nor gay," Amber pointed out crudely.

"Amber," Keisha said, in a tone that wasn't angry, but definitely a little annoyed... the first negative emotion I'd seen from her directed towards Amber.

"Just saying," Amber shrugged, not pushing it, but instead approaching Keisha, putting her hands on her shoulders and guiding her to the floor. I couldn't see Keisha with the kitchen counter now in the way, but I assumed she was licking Amber's pussy.

"I don't expect this silly freeuse shit to happen while I'm here," I said.

"So, Keisha already explained the ground rules, then," Amber moaned softly. "That's good."

"The ground rules for now will be no more freeuse," I adjudicated, even though it seemed to be happening as we spoke.

"Oh, nothing changes while you're here, Liberty, "Amber said, as she pulled my daughter back to her feet and ordered, "I expect you back in the bedroom in the next few minutes."

"Yes, Mistress," Keisha said, her lips shiny.

"Liberty, if you need to talk about your sexual journey, just let me know," the blonde beauty offered, still almost naked.

"Good to know," I said, hopefully noncommittally.

She winked at me and sauntered away, and again I was unable to keep from staring at her amazing white ass. So tight! So perfect!

Once we were alone, I didn't push my daughter, but instead I admitted, "I think you may have it right."

"Really? How so?"

"My dating women suddenly seems like a pretty attractive alternative to what I've gone through," I said, glancing towards the hallway, where Amber was no longer within view.

"Oh, there can be drama in girl-girl relationships too," Keisha said.

"I suppose, but in any case, I'm done with men," I said firmly.

"Seriously?" Keisha asked.

"Yeah, I don't know if I could be with a woman, but at the moment, I'd definitely explore it, given the right opportunity," I continued, wondering if Amber could hear us... I assumed she could.

"Mama, you should whisper things like that," Keisha whispered herself.

"Why?" I whispered back.

"I'm serious," she whispered, glancing towards the hallway, likely to make sure Amber wasn't returning for another unannounced visit. "Amber would love to turn you into her pet."