Taking Liberties: A Freeuse Novella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Doesn't she have a nice ass?" Amber asked.

"Y-y-yeah," he stammered, as he stared at me.

I pulled out a twenty and a five from my purse and returned to him. "Here you are, young man. You may keep the change."

"T-t-thanks," he said, unable to stop stammering and staring while he stuffed the bills in his pocket.

"You can feel her up if you wish," Amber offered.

"Yes, would you like to cup my big tits?" I offered.

"R-r-really?" he asked.

"Go right ahead," I said, feeling such a rush in this brazen out-of-character moment. "I know you want to."

He didn't speak as he raised both of his hands and cupped both of my tits.

"If this nigger submits as my slave, the next time she'll suck your dick or take it in one of her holes," Amber said wickedly.

"She isn't lying," I smiled, as I reached out to feel his hard dick through his pants. "Oh my, what a nice hard dick you have!"

He groaned.

I rubbed.

"Would you fuck this nigger if we let you?" I asked, really rubbing his crotch as he kept squeezing my tits.

"Oh Jesus," he groaned, and in just a few seconds he was ready to burst.

"We niggers love big white dicks..." I added, "...like yours."

"Fuck," he grunted as he came in his pants.

"I bet that's a big, creamy load," I smiled sultrily.

"T-t-thanks," he said, and then quickly turned and scurried away.

I closed the door and said, "I can't believe I just did that."

"Mama, you are one nasty tease," Keisha said approvingly, now standing up with a slice of pizza in her hand.

"Yeah, your Mama is a dirty slut all right," Amber said, the look on her face saying she was pleasantly surprised by my behavior.

"I don't know what came over me," I said, suddenly shocked by what I'd just done.

"That's your true nature finally breaking away from decades of confinement," Amber said. "You're a slave just like your ancestors were. The only difference is you've become a slave to the establishment."

"I don't think it is that," I said, although I no longer knew why I was doing whatever I was doing.

"I'm so happy with the way you handled that doorway encounter, that I'm giving you permission to fuck yourself on Big Hank if you wish, and you're even allowed to get yourself off before you eat," Amber said, pointing at the ten-inch fat, white dick suctioned to the wall.

I stared at it.

"Go ahead, slut," Amber said, "We all know your pussy is dripping wet, and you desperately need to come."

"Okay then, fuck it," I said, and I went to the dick, dropped onto all fours, and slowly backed myself onto it.

"That's exactly what you'll do," Amber laughed, as she watched me begin fucking myself.

"Isn't your mom a slut?" Amber asked my daughter.

"She certainly appears to be," Keisha said, admiring me fucking myself on a fake white dick.

"I'm sorry, honey," I apologized, embarrassed by my weakness, and yet unable to do anything about it.

"Don't be. I'm proud of you, Mama," Keisha said.

"You are?" I asked, while I really began to bounce back, taking all ten inches into my pussy.

"Yes, you'll soon be just like me, and happy about it," Keisha said.

"Like daughter, like mother," Amber said.

"Two kindred sluts," Keisha grinned.

"Two kindred nigger sluts," Amber corrected her, and they both sat down next to each other, eating pizza while watching television.

As the two ate and ignored me, I furiously fucked myself... horny as fuck... still stunned by what I'd just done, and shocked by my daughter's indication that she'd be quite happy, even excited, if... when?... I fell to Amber and submitted to her unconditionally.

A couple minutes later... I came and collapsed on the floor, letting that heavenly orgasm rush through me... at last!

A few minutes later, I crawled a few feet, the accidental act of a pet, and picked up a slice of pizza. Keisha handed me a bottle of water and said, "You should hydrate yourself."

"Thanks," I said, taking the bottle and standing up to down it.

"Thank God your boyfriend likes dick," Amber said.

"Amber!" Keisha gasped.

"What?" Amber said. "If it wasn't for his need to get railed by a big white dick, your mom would have kept living in denial."

I shook my head at the truth of her blunt assessment. Indeed if I hadn't walked in on him getting 'railed' as she put it, I wouldn't have driven here, caught them race playing, discovered their freeuse lifestyle, and begun whatever twisted sexual exploration I was now engaged in.

"She's not even denying it anymore," Amber pointed out.

"Back home I certainly wouldn't have sucked a shemale's dick, taken a facial from a nerd, and rubbed a pizza guy to come in his pants, that's for sure," I agreed.

"Or let your daughter eat your pussy and become a freeuse slut," Amber added.

"I'm not a freeuse slut," I countered, although I didn't have any evidence to back up that claim, and she had a lot of evidence to prove her point.

"No, not at all," she smiled, as she got up, walked over to me, and smiled as she looked into my eyes.

Stared into them for a full minute, before she placed her hands on my shoulders and gently pushed downwards.

I'd like to say I resisted... even a little... but my knees gave in without any hesitation at all, and I was soon staring at her shaved, glistening pussy when she raised her skirt.

She ordered, using just a single word, "Eat."

Again, I could have resisted... or at perhaps protested... or at least feigned some sort of unwillingness... but alas, I did none of those things.

I just leaned forward and extended my tongue, following my instincts and mindless submission... dying to lick her sweet taste.

"I think she's definitely freeuse now," Amber said, as I felt her hand on the back of my head, just gently reminding me who had the power.

I ignored her words while I focused on the amazing-tasting pussy I was facing.

"I think so too," Keisha agreed.

"Think she's ready to submit unconditionally?" Amber asked, as I parted her pussy lips and swirled my tongue around in her hole.

"If not immediately, then very soon. Either way, it's inevitable," Keisha said, which surprised me... not long ago she'd told me I'd cave only if I stayed... so now hearing her using the word 'inevitable' scared me.

"Agreed," Amber said, as she backed away from me and said, "that's enough for now; no more full treats until after you submit."

As I remained on my knees, hungry and dazed, she went to the couch, sat down and said to Keisha, "Come and finish what your mother started."

"Yes, Mistress," Keisha said, going between Amber's legs and diving right in... the lucky bitch.

I sighed as I stood up.

"Soon, Liberty, very soon," Amber said, as I reclaimed my slice of pizza.

"Don't mistake sexual hunger for compliance," I said.

"Oh no, the only mistake around here is your continually denying your true purpose and your desires," Amber said, as I enviously watched my daughter licking her pussy.

"I can want to eat pussy and even to be submissive, and still be myself," I said.

"I agree," she nodded.

"Good," I said, thinking she finally understood where I was coming from.

"And being yourself means being a completely submissive slut for any cock or pussy that's offered to you," Amber said.

"I didn't say that," I said.

"I know; I did," she smiled. "I heard myself say it."

I sighed.

"You've already given into me, Liberty," Amber said. "I know it, you know it, and Keisha knows it. As your daughter just said, your complete submission is now inevitable."

"I can't accept that," I said, as I found my dress and put it on.

"Your acceptance will come when you can finally see clearly," Amber moaned.

"I'm going out for a bit," I said.

"Have fun," Amber said. "Tomorrow's the big day."

"For what?" I asked, as I slipped into some heels.

"For you to make your final decision," Amber said.

"I'm not a big fan of ultimatums," I said, which was true... they tended to get my back up... although I had given into her first ultimatum back in my bedroom when I'd licked her finger.

She shrugged, "Nevertheless, you have a choice to make. Either tomorrow night you'll submit to me unconditionally, or you never will."

"And what if I want somewhere in between?" I asked.

"That's not an option," she said. "Either you submit unconditionally and become my nigger pet completely, or you return to the land of the prim, proper and bland."

"Whatever," I said, acting as if her words weren't fazing me.

"It's your choice," she said. "There are lots of black bitches just dying to become my pet."

I didn't say another word.

I just walked out.

I went for a drive.

I processed the past two days.

All that I'd done.

Willingly.

I realized I'd never been forced to do anything.

Never blackmailed.

Perhaps tricked... when I'd first committed incest... but that excuse fell apart when I'd willingly let it continue.

Fuck!

Deciding I needed to stay away for as long as I could tonight... I went shopping, buying some new cutlery for their house, and then decided to go to a movie to keep myself distracted.

When I finally returned after eleven, they weren't home. Hadn't left a note.

So I read some erotica... coming twice... and fell asleep still wearing the same lingerie I'd worn all night.

.....

"Wake up, Mommy-slut," Amber ordered, tapping my lips with something wet.

I opened my eyes to see an almost naked Amber, as usual wearing black thigh high stockings, plus a strap-on that was in my face.

"Clean off your daughter's cum," Amber ordered.

"What?" I asked, hearing her words, but still lost in some morning fog.

Amber didn't respond to my question, but just continued, "the slut was really horny this morning... maybe because she knows today's the day you'll submit unconditionally."

"I don't think...." I began, but was literally shut up when she slid the wet strap-on dick into my mouth.

"Agreed; you don't think," Amber said as she slowly fucked my face. "Pets never think. Pets only obey."

I couldn't believe I was tasting my daughter for breakfast... even if it was second hand... or in this instance, second dick.

My pussy instantly woke up with visions of my daughter eating me the other night, and with the idea of returning the favour. I knew it was wrong, but fuck!... it was becoming a growing obsession.

As Amber seemed to be reading my body with academic prowess, I felt her hand on my pussy.

"So wet," Amber acknowledged. "You're either dying to be an incestuous Mommy-slut, or you're excited about the finality of tonight's upcoming complete submission to me."

I didn't respond, and she stopped fucking my face and rubbing my pussy.

She pulled out and ordered, "Now lick all the cum from the side of my dick."

I didn't say a word... I just obeyed... licking the long shaft while she resumed rubbing my pussy.

"Tonight's the night, Liberty," Amber said, brimming with confidence.

"Tonight's the night for whaaaaaat?" I asked, as she slid three fingers inside my wanton pussy.

"Tonight's the night you submit or else," she replied, letting the threat linger ominously.

"Or else what?" I asked after a few seconds... trying not to look too pathetically desperate to learn the answer.

"The line is drawn," Amber answered. "Either you submit unconditionally tonight and become my live-in nigger pet, or you never will."

"That's quite an extreme ultimatum," I pointed out, both of those options frightening me. After just a couple days of this fucked up freeuse lifestyle and wicked sexually intense encounters, and I was addicted. I couldn't fathom never experiencing these emotional highs again. All my sexy submissive lesbian fantasies were being fulfilled while I was here, and exploring this side of my sexuality felt very liberating... at least they were whenever I was horny.

Yet... yet... I knew such unconditional surrender of my mental capacity to make decisions for myself sexually came with a huge risk... I'd been walking a fine line between the two extremes... although definitely leaning towards the side that could lead me down a dark path.

I didn't say anything. I just kept licking that plastic dick... extracting every last drop of my daughter's cum that I could.

"You see, once you commit fully, you'll have unlimited big white dicks and juicy white cunts to suck, lick and fuck," Amber continued, which made me let out an involuntary moan.

"Oh, I've got a great idea," she said, and suddenly she pushed her entire fist into my pussy!

"Oh, my God!" I screamed, feeling absolutely full as she began fist fucking me.

"Only a real slut can take an entire fist," Amber pointed out.

"Jesus," was all I could muster, as the intensity felt multiplied by infinity.

"Tonight is our weekly Game Night. I'll be having some friends over, and quite simply put: if you want to participate, first you'll have to submit," she continued.

"I don't knoooow," I moaned, the prospect becoming more and more all-consuming.

Amber asked, stopping her movements with her hand and wrist still deep in my pussy, "Do you want to cum, nigger?"

I responded with all the desperation of a complete slut, "Yes, please Amber, I need to come so bad! Please let me come!"

Amber asked, wiggling her fingers inside me to cause another ripple of intense pleasure, "Why should I let you come if you won't submit to me?"

I didn't answer her question for once, but just begged, "Oh God, please. I can't hold myself together much longer!"

"This will be your last orgasm at the hands... quite literally... of me or your daughter," Amber warned, "ever... unless you submit tonight."

"Okay, got it," I acknowledged, dying to feel her fist pounding away inside me again... and it lingering deep inside me like this was driving me fucking nuts!

"Come for your Mistress, you fucking black bitch," Amber demanded, as she resumed pumping her hand in and out furiously.

Five, maybe six, rough fist pumps more, and I screamed as my orgasm struck me, using a term I didn't intend to use, but in the heat of the moment my mind shifted into automatic pilot yet again and I cried out, "Yes, Mistress!"

Amber pulled her hand out, and I squirted everywhere... which I'd never done before... something I'd always thought was just a porn trick... perhaps achieved with a water cannon and whipping cream.

"I think you respond very well to being a fist fuck slut," Amber said, as she watched my cum spewing all over the place without any trickery at all.

"Fuck," I murmured weakly, as the intensity usurped every ounce of energy from my very core.

I was still experiencing my pleasure convulsions from the powerful orgasm a good thirty seconds later, when I opened my eyes and saw Amber was still standing over me. I asked, with a sly, delirious smile, "What the... what the fuck did you just do to me, little girl?"

"I fist fucked my slut-to-be to let her get just a glimpse of the pleasure I'm able to give her," Amber said,

"Wow!" was my response.

"And trust me, there's a lot more where that came from. All you have to do is submit," she said, gazing down at me with all her seductive beauty.

"I just don't know," I said.

"Oh, we both know what you want," she said, reaching down and slapping my clit.

"Oooooooh," I moaned loudly, another rush of pleasure coursing through me.

"And what you need, too," she added with another slap, which led to another moan escaping my lips.

"And also what you crave," she said, slapping my pussy three more times, making me writhe like crazy with the intensity of the slaps on my sensitive pussy.

Each new term made me want to submit... her soft, demure words uttered with such confidence only increasing my desire to submit to her.

Yet I remained speechless... unable to say the words... even though physically I had already submitted to her completely.

"Take your time, bitch," Amber said. "Well, not too much time... you need to make a final decision by tonight."

"Understood," I agreed.

"Now thank me for giving you the best orgasm of your life," Amber ordered, slapping my pussy one last time.

"That I can most definitely do. Thank you so much, Amber," I replied, and I was truly thankful for the sheer power of that morning orgasm... and that this time she hadn't abandoned me before I climaxed... which might have literally killed me, I'd been in such a state.

"You're most welcome," she said warmly, surprising me by not calling me some sort of name.

I nodded, just lying there in a heap of pleasure.

Amber said, "Now you get some rest while Keisha and I go shopping for tonight's festivities. We won't be back until sometime this evening."

"Okay," I nodded, having no plans to move anytime soon... "quite frankly, I may go back to sleep."

"Whatever you like, for the time being. By the way. I've noticed that every time I'm in your room, you've been reading erotica on your iPad," she said.

"Oh," I said wondering how she knew that.

"And it seems you particularly like silkstockingslover," she added.

"How could you know that?" I asked.

"Mirroring an iPad is easy," she shrugged.

"Oh," I said, somehow not really shocked.

"Nigger nerds can be nicely helpful," she smiled.

"Nice alliteration," I joked, then realised I'd just complimented her for using the 'N' word.

She laughed, "I didn't even notice. So which of her naughty tales do you like the most?"

"You read her too?" I asked.

"Often," she nodded. "Even though most of her interracial tales are about whites submitting to blacks."

"That is a more common fetish in porn," I said.

"It's actually really weird," Amber said. "How niggers being submissive slaves is taboo and socially wrong, while whites submitting to black men and women is more acceptable."

"Yeah, it is," I agreed... even though I felt a little ashamed that I did.

"The world is all fucked up," Amber said.

"Always has been," I agreed again.

"Truth is... behind closed doors, nothing has changed," Amber continued. "Black women and men deep down want the world to return to a blacker and whiter world... pun intended."

"I'm not sure it's that black and white," I countered.

She's Mrs. Walker, you know," she revealed. "Silkstockingslover, I mean."

"Keisha's former teacher is silkstockingslover!?" I gasped.

"Yeah, she revealed that to us when Keisha and I seduced her. It's a deep, dark secret... consequential even, so don't tell anyone else."

"Absolutely!"

"Anyway, which of her stories do you like?" she asked.

"Pretty much every one I've read," I said. "Although mostly I've read her lesbian ones since I discovered her work last summer."

Amber slapped my clit again, making me moan again, and she said, "Don't play coy with me. I know you have your favourites."

"Well..." I said, paused and then just admitted, "...if I had to choose just one, it would have to be Deconstructing the Professor."

"Interesting," Amber nodded, having obviously read it. "I imagine you see yourself as the Professor."

"I do," I admitted, figuring there was no point in feigning any innocence anymore... that image had been shattered long ago.

"And committing incest with Keisha, too," Amber added with a smile.

"That had never even remotely occurred to me before you two sprang it on me," I defended.

"And now?" She asked.

"I plead the Fifth," I responded.

"Well, I may not be quite as much of a sadistic bitch as Madison, but just like her, I require complete obedience."

"So I'm learning," I said.

"I assume you've read her other whites dominating black women stories," Amber said.

"I only know of one more: Slave to a White Bitch," I said, not the writer's most creative title.

1...89101112...15