Taking Liberties: A Freeuse Novella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed my eyes in just the nick of time not to get any in them... a cum eye rash was always annoying.

I did love the feeling of warm cum splattering my face... it was so nasty... and yet so exhilarating.

Once she was done shooting, she slid her dick back into my mouth and ordered, "Suck it clean, freeuse."

I bobbed on her dick, sucking away any last remnants of cum, before she pulled out and said, "You can pay at the front."

"Okay," I said.

"And my cum... all of it... stays on your face until you get home and show it to Amber," she added, as I began to get off my knees. "And maybe to your slutty daughter as well. Whatever."

"Pardon?" I asked, even though I'd heard her loud and clear. To be clear, I was only reacting to the part about wearing my cum face in public, since Keisha would readily agree she was slutty.

"It's a punishment from Amber for your disobedience," she explained.

"A punishment?"

"Yes, I didn't ask what you're being punished for, I don't care," she said, as she tossed me the dress I came in with. "And keep the lingerie on."

"Okay," I said, in a bit of a daze.

I got dressed, grabbed my new outfits, and sheepishly slunk out. I looked around, saw two teenaged girls checking out dildos with lots of giggles, so I turned and walked the other way to the cashier. The same girl was standing there, and I handed her my items along with a slip of paper itemizing the lingerie I was wearing, while not looking up.

"Is that all?" she asked, once she'd scanned through all my items.

"Yes," I whispered, totally avoiding any eye contact.

"That'll be $300.89," she said.

"Okay," I said, handing her my credit card.

She took it. Handed it back a moment later, and I scurried out... thankful she hadn't said anything else.

Unfortunately, the minute I walked out, a couple in their thirties I'd estimate, was passing by, and they both stared at my face. "Jesus!" the woman gasped, shaking her head at me.

"Shameless!" the man added.

One thing about wearing a facial when you're a black woman is it's pretty damn obvious.

The couple had stopped walking, and the man was staring at me steadily, and so I asked sarcastically, I don't even know why, "Would you like to take a picture?"

'You slut," the woman snapped at me.

"Perhaps. But if you suck your man's dick and take it all over your face, then maybe he won't be fantasizing tonight about coming on mine," I said, not even sure where this forthright attitude was coming from.

"Disgusting," she said. "Let's go, David." She yanked his hand hard.

He stared for another moment before reluctantly turning away to follow her.

I went to my car, got inside, and inspected my face in the rear-view mirror. Cindy had blasted me with quite a load. It was blatantly all over my face. My forehead, my cheeks, my nose and my chin.

I drove to a grocery store. Parked in the lot. Looked in the mirror again. The cum had started to dry, but it was still pretty damn obvious.

Yet, deciding fuck it, deciding to obey, deciding to just live in the moment... thankful that I lived three hours away and anyone I'd encounter likely didn't... I climbed out of my car and went into the grocery store.

I received a few looks, a few doubletakes, but no one said anything while I pushed a grocery cart up and down the aisles. When I couldn't find the cream puffs on the list, I approached a teenage boy wearing a store apron and asked where I could find them.

He stammered a response, so I asked as he stared at my face, "Do I have something on my face?"

"Y-y-yeah."

"Shoot, then he really blew a big load on me," I said, and walked away... feeling a rush of adrenaline at behaving so nastily.

In line, I got more looks, and I shrugged to the pretty redhead at the till who was also staring, "It's great facial cream."

She chuckled awkwardly, before I left the store and returned to the car.

Once I was in the car, I roared with laughter!

I was just beginning to drive, when my phone rang. Fortunately, I was still in the parking lot, so I just stopped the car.

"Hello?"

"Where are you?" Amber asked.

"Just leaving the grocery store."

"How was your cum walk?"

"Embarrassing," I answered, even though I hadn't been embarrassed at all.

"But also fun?"

"Okay, I did enjoy shocking a few people," I admitted.

"Well, get used to shocking them," Amber said. "Niggers' faces were made to be painted white."

"I've always enjoyed facials," I said, then shook my head at admitting that.

"Of course you have," she said. "Now hurry the fuck home. You have another task to perform."

"And what's that?" I asked sounding annoyed, even though really I was only curious.

"Just get the fuck home, cum slut," Amber snapped, and hung up.

I resumed driving, still astounded I continued allowing her to talk to me that way... and to treat me that way....

I arrived home, and was concerned to see a cop car parked in the driveway.

This couldn't' be good!

I hurried in, forgetting I had cum on my face, leaving the groceries and my new clothing in the car.

Once I was inside, I saw Amber on the couch with a black female cop, still in her uniform, kneeling between her legs and licking her. So I relaxed a bit. This was obviously not official police business.

"About time, slut," she said, as I noticed another person in the living room... a guy... a very nerdy looking guy... white... college age... seated at a laptop.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Where are the groceries and your new clothes?" she asked, ignoring my question.

"Still in my car," I said. "I saw the cop car, got worried, and rushed inside."

"Go back and get the fucking groceries," Amber ordered. "If the ice cream melts, you'll be going back there with a fucking dildo up your ass."

"Yes, sorry," I said, feeling humiliated, as the nerdy guy looked up from typing on the laptop.

I went out, fetched the groceries and outfits, and after two trips, I was back in the house with them.

"Put the shit away, and then come back out here," Amber ordered.

I didn't say a word as I did as I was told, while I wondered how she'd snagged herself a dick jane to eat her out.

I was putting everything away and overheard Amber ask, "You like eating pink white pussy?"

"Yes ma'am," the cop responded with perfect courtesy.

"Should a black pig ever pull over a white goddess?" Amber asked.

"No ma'am," the cop answered.

"Then let's make sure it doesn't happen again," Amber warned. I couldn't help thinking that was pretty cute: she was letting a cop off with a warning!

I returned to the living room and Amber said, "I like the nylons."

"Thanks."

"Cindy said you left wearing some hot lingerie," she said. "Lose your dress and let me see."

I looked at the nerd, who looked up attentively as Amber spoke, ready to receive an eyeful.

"Don't worry about him, he's just my homework boy," Amber said dismissively.

"You have someone doing your homework?" I asked.

"Yeah, who doesn't?" Amber shrugged.

"You really are a piece of work," I said.

"Thanks," Amber said, and she snapped her fingers. "Now get out of that dress."

"Fine," I said, knowing the lingerie didn't show anything too revealing, and it showcased my tits, ass and legs very well... even if it was entirely white.

As I did, Amber introduced, "Leonard, this is my pet to be, Liberty."

"I'm not her pet yet," I defended, then realized I'd used the word 'yet', which really shattered any sort of dignity I had left, or any remaining shred of hope for not tumbling completely.

"Now usually I reward him by letting him eat my pussy, or maybe I jerk him off, but today I have a very special treat for him," Amber said.

"No, you wouldn't," I said desperately, sensing where this was going.

Ignoring my negative response, she said, "You're going to suck his dick."

At this moment, Keisha walked in, and I thought I was saved.

"Perfect timing," Amber said brightly, destroying my brief thought of a reprieve as quickly as it had come. "Take your mom over to Leonard and pull out his big dick for her."

"Yes, Mistress," Keisha said, and she walked over to me and said, "Nice lingerie, Mama."

"Thanks," I said.

She took my hand and led me to Leonard, who stood up.

Keisha dropped to her knees and fished out his dick, but said, "You don't have to do this, Mama."

"Yes she does, Keisha," Amber said with a moan, as she grabbed the back of the cop's head and ground roughly.

All three of us watched the show for a few seconds while Amber came all over the cop's face. When she was done, she said, "Thanks officer, you may let yourself out."

The cop stood up, glanced at us, quickly turned away, and scuttled out of the house.

"Wow," Keisha said.

"A great story to tell everyone tomorrow night," Amber said.

"I can imagine," Keisha said as she slowly stroked Leonard's dick... his surprisingly thick, veiny, eight-inch dick.

Amber stood up, walked over to me and roughly pushed me to my knees. "What do you think of his dick?"

"It's pretty big," I said, impressed that such a meek-looking guy had such a nice dick.

"Tell him, not me," Amber said.

"You have a nice big dick, Leonard," I complimented, looking up at him.

"Thanks," he said sheepishly.

"Finger yourself," Amber ordered.

"Here?" I asked.

"No, outside on the street, you dumb nigger," Amber said, "Yes, of course right here."

Horny... submissive... and horny... I brought my finger to my pussy and slid it inside.

"Stroke his dick, Keisha," Amber instructed.

"And finger bang yourself, slut," Amber ordered me.

"Okay," I agreed, and began furiously finger banging myself... trying to reach the orgasm denied to me ever since last night.

As my moans increased and my orgasm was imminent, Amber ordered, "Stop, slut."

"Noooo," I moaned, not even slowing down.

"No, you fucking jungle bunny bitch," Amber roared, hammering my hand away with her fist.

"Sorry," I said, having never been called that before... and somehow it made my pussy burn even more.

"Are you ready to submit to me unconditionally?" she asked, looming over me. "Because you're not allowed to come until you do."

I knew it was inevitable. I knew I couldn't hold out much longer. I knew I needed just to accept my fate and tell her yes. Yet I couldn't answer. I couldn't say the simple word yes.

Amber, a little annoyed, ordered, "Finish him off, Babygirl."

Keisha explained to Leonard, now standing upright as she stroked him, "You gonna cum in my Mama's mouth. Okay, baby?"

"Uh-huh," the nerd grunted, looking down at me.

Amber knelt down beside me and whispered, "Look at your daughter... willing to baptise you as a nerd's slut."

"I wanna hear you say it," Keisha said, fully aboard on team Amber, and not team Mama.

"I'm gonna c-c-cum in your mother's mouth," Leonard said, clearly close as my daughter worked his dick over. I watched Keisha's steadily moving hand. I stared at the big, hard, white dick. I waited for the cum that was about to shoot down my throat.

"You're going to be bottom bitch here, Liberty," Amber whispered. "Just a submissive whore ready to satisfy my every whim... and your daughter's."

"Say it again, Leonard," Keisha ordered, getting turned on by this encounter.

"I'm gonna, I'm gonna, cum... aaaaah....fuck!!!! Leonard tried to say, before he lost control and spewed his load... not into my mouth, but all over both Amber and me... thick ropes of his jizz flying everywhere, like an errant water hose.

"And you'll be our cunt licker... our strap-on taker and our dick sucker," Amber continued describing my fate as if nothing untoward had just happened, although she did scoop some cum off her face and place her fingers against my lips.

I opened up and sucked the cum off of them.

"And the sooner you say the words, the sooner you can begin your training and become the true nigger slut you were not only born to be, but that you secretly long to be," Amber finished.

I didn't say a word... my face dripping with cum... and then Leonard surprised me by sliding his dick in my mouth of his own volition and ordering, "Clean me up, slut."

I sucked his dick without hesitation, while Amber stood up and said, "I've got to Skype with my mom. Once you've completed your dick sucking duties Liberty, make us some supper. Cook's choice: surprise us."

Amber left, Leonard pulled out a minute later, sat back down and resumed working on his computer, and Keisha came to me, pulled me up, and licked a bit of the cum off my face.

"I thought you were a lesbian, girl," I smiled.

"I am, but I like the taste of all varieties of cum."

"Well, that's something we both have in common."

"Have you had any pussy cum yet?"

"Not yet."

"Well, just wait until you do,' Keisha smiled. "It's life altering."

"Judging by the way you ate my pussy last night, I believe you," I whispered, not wanting Leonard to hear, and yet this kinky conversation with my daughter was making me dripping wet.

"I can't wait to do it again, Mama."

"Oh honey," I said, the idea making my pussy burn.

"But I can't until I have permission."

"Fuck her," I said. "Just come to the bedroom and get your Mama off." By this time, I had no shame at all about lusting after my daughter. I loved her, and she was hot!

"I want to, Mama, I really do," Keisha said, the look in her eyes assuring me she was earnest about it, "but not until Amber allows it to happen."

"So do you want me to submit to her?"

"I can't wait for you to submit to her... but only if that's what you want."

"You're killing me," I said, still unable to give in completely.

"Oh you're killing me too, Mama," Keisha said, bringing her fingers to my pussy and rubbing my clit.

"Ooooooh, now you're really killing me," I moaned.

"When the time comes, I'm gonna eat your pussy so good, you'll be coming all night," Keisha promised, then she leaned in and kissed me. Not at all like a daughter, but like the most passionate lover imaginable!

I kissed her back with equal enthusiasm for about a minute, before she abruptly broke off the kiss and hurried away, almost at a run.

Leonard was staring at me. "What are you staring at?" I barked. "Get the fuck back to work!"

He quickly looked down at his computer as I grabbed my dress and headed to my bedroom, knowing my final submission was now inevitable!

In the bedroom, I looked into the full-length mirror to see my face covered with cum. I hated to admit it, but the white creamy goo on my face looked hot... the contrast of the white against my black face enhancing the depravation of my facial.

I jumped in the shower, and then got back into the same lingerie... and a new dress that was a lot less revealing than the one Amber had left out for me... I could defend the change of dress since there were a couple of cum stains on the shameless one I'd been wearing all day.

I was passing through the living room to start dinner, when I saw Keisha on her hands and knees near the wall, bouncing her booty against it. I was perplexed.

Amber was sitting on the couch and she explained, "That's one of Keisha's stay in shape workouts."

"Oh," I said, watching my daughter on all fours rocking back and forth, and finally realized she must be fucking one of those suction cup dicks... I'd considered buying one after reading about them in a couple of erotic stories.

"Yeah, to make it more intense, she isn't allowed to come," Amber said, and she got off the couch, walked over to me, reached her hand under my dress and rubbed my naked pussy. "Just making sure you're still following the house rules."

"I am," I moaned softly. "Even though I think they're ridiculous."

"You're welcome to think whatever you like, so long as you follow them. But eventually you'll learn there are good reasons for all of my rules," Amber said, as she walked away... just the slightest of a tease.

"And the reason for the no panties one?" I asked.

"Quick and easy access to my pets' pussies and assholes at all times," Amber answered. "By the way, I changed my mind and ordered pizza for supper."

"Oh, that's nice," I said, happy not to have to make anything.

"Yes, and I expect you to answer the door and pay for it, wearing only your lingerie," she added.

"I can't do that!" I gasped.

"You can and you will," Amber said, as usual, ignoring my protest as she exited the room.

"You can do it, Mama," Keisha said, still bouncing against the wall.

"Why are you doing that?" I asked her.

"Mistress told me to," Keisha answered.

"And you do everything Amber tells you to?" I asked, even though I already knew the answer.

"I do," she moaned.

"So if she told you to pay for the pizza naked, you would?" I asked.

"I've done that many times."

"Oh," I said.

"Occasionally I've also blown him for his tip," she added.

"You didn't!" I gasped.

"Yeah, if you challenge her first order, she just makes it worse," Keisha said.

"That's ridiculous," I repeated.

"It's how she ticks," Keisha said. "So I suggest you do what she says the first time, or she'll push you even further."

"But I just can't do that," I insisted.

"It's only lingerie," she pointed out. "It's not as if you'll be naked this time."

"I guess," I said, thinking she was right... but then I shook my head at the ridiculousness of this conversation. No way was I doing this!

"If you're considering submitting to her, you have to do it," Keisha said. "Otherwise, she'll push you to more extremes, like answering the door naked, blowing him with the front door wide open, or whatever else pops into her head."

"Jesus!" I said. "What have you gotten me into?"

"I haven't gotten you into anything," Keisha denied. "The first chance I had, I warned you she'd turn you into her submissive pet if you stayed here. And here you still are."

"I guess," I said, since she had indeed warned me.

"She never loses, Mama," Keisha said, still bouncing on the dick while chatting with me. "If you don't leave real soon, you'll end up just like me. Personally I think that would be great... we could have lots of sexy fun together... but that's not my choice to make."

I was about to respond, when the doorbell rang.

Amber came back in and ordered, as she placed my purse on the table... apparently I was paying for the pizza... "Get the door, Liberty."

I said, "Amber, please don't make me do this."

"I'm not making you do anything," Amber said, as she stuck her hand under my dress and slid two fingers into my confusingly wet pussy. "I give all the orders around here, but you make all your own decisions... and then I decide upon any consequences."

"Oh, Amber, I...." I began.

"Now liberate yourself from that dress and answer the door," she ordered.

"Fuck!" I cursed as she fingered me... thus weakening my already almost nonexistent resolve. I pulled my dress over my head and said, as her fingers remained inside me, "I can't fucking believe I'm doing this!"

Amber didn't speak. Just smiled, as the doorbell rang again.

I headed to the door, glancing across at my daughter still doing her unorthodox workout, took a deep breath, and opened it.

The college-aged boy's eyes went wide. For whatever reason, once we were face to face with him staring at me, all my nerves and shame disappeared, and a strange, sinister confidence began brewing inside me.

"What do I owe you?" I asked.

"T-t-t-wenty-two dollars and fifty cents," he stammered, staring at my tits, very little of which were contained within the lingerie.

I allowed him to admire my big black booty as I took the pizza and carried it to the kitchen counter, then went back across the room to pick up my purse I'd forgotten to take to the door.

1...7891011...15