Taking Liberties: A Freeuse Novella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what did you think of that one?"

"I liked it, although the bondage kink was a little more than I would have liked."

"Alright, mental check not to hogtie you like a bull," she smiled.

"Well, I didn't say that," I joked demurely, and then regretted my response... I just kept giving her more and more ammunition.

"Well, if you liked those two, then you'll love BBBW Domination," she said, "which you pretty much are."

"Three B's instead of just two?"

"A big, black, beautiful woman," Amber explained.

"Oh, that's nice," I replied.

"Make sure you read it today," she said, slapping my pussy again.

"I'll check it out later," I agreed.

"You do that. It's an order, and I'll see how much you enjoyed it when I get back," she said. She then bent down and kissed me. Sensually. I kissed her back. Which wasn't something the white bitch Mistresses in those two stories would ever have done.

"Oh," she said, when she broke the magical kiss, "What's your favorite color?"

"Purple."

"Prince fan?"

"Who isn't?"

"True," Amber nodded, "then I'll have a surprise for you when I get back."

"I can't wait," I said, again handing off even more leverage to someone who was already holding all the cards.

"Bye, slut." she said, slapping my pussy one more time.

"Bye," I said, thinking if she wanted to, she could easily get me off again.

I lay in bed for a couple minutes until I heard the front door close, I really didn't want to face my daughter this morning, I was still very ashamed of our incest... even if she wasn't.

Then when I rolled out of bed, I almost fell on my face... my legs were like jelly, and I fell back onto the bed. Fuck, that girl really knew how to work over a cunt... I mean pussy.

I rested for a couple more minutes, lying in my own wetness from my first ever squirting, stretching my legs, before I finally got up and made my way to the kitchen... where I downed an entire bottle of Gatorade to replenish my electrolytes.

I ate some breakfast.

I read the newspaper.

I put a meal into the slow cooker for supper.

When I returned to the bedroom, I was shocked by all the wet stains on the bedsheets. Shit, I'd literally squirted everywhere. I'd always thought female ejaculation was a myth... just like the g-spot my daughter had made me aware of... but seeing my pussy juices soaked into the sheets, and even some on the floor, debunked that myth.

I should have taken the sheets off and laundered them... but suddenly I felt completely exhausted.

So... I took a nap... a three-hour nap. I never took three-hour naps.

When I got up, I did throw the sheets in the machine, then took my iPad and headed to the bathroom, where I indulged in a nice long, relaxing bubble bath.

Like I'd done ever since meeting Amber last summer, I clicked on Literotica, I clicked on my favourites, I clicked on silkstockingslover... I still found it hard to believe this was a woman I knew... I scrolled through her stories, resisting the urge to read Deconstructing the Professor again, and also ignoring her brand new lesbian story, and found BBBW Domination. I clicked on it, and read the wicked tale.

Unlike the other two, this one was a much smoother seduction. Two older black women like myself, sisters actually, which made me wonder what my sister Ebony would think of my sinful debauchery... she'd always been the wild one... who were dominated by two young, white supermodels. As I read it, I was surprised there was no race play involved... not that there needed to be... but for me it really enhanced the white controls black woman dynamic, just like it had for Madison from Deconstructing, Shelly from Slave, Josefin and Dominika from BBBW, and of course the real life Amber, who had Keisha and me under her thumb.

Yet I sipped my wine and enjoyed the naughty tale, and found myself rubbing my pussy while I did. I imagined it was Ebony and me being seduced... and the moment the white models started using the taboo 'N' word, I began really fucking myself... to not one, not two, but three orgasms. It was only once I'd finished the story while enjoying the afterglow of those three climaxes, that I wondered if I was allowed to have them... or even to imagine my sister and me in a 69... fuck, Amber was really twisting my brain into a pretzel of pleasure.

Then I shook my head; I wasn't her pet yet, so I could still do whatever I pleased.

Then I shook my head again at the thoughts that were just in my head, which assumed my remaining freedom would be of very limited duration.

I got dressed in the sexy white lingerie and stockings, white of course, as I convinced myself this made me look sexy and empowered, and not because Amber had instructed me always to wear the white nylons.

I checked on the slow cooker.

I made a salad and stored it in the fridge.

I watched some television.

I pondered the ultimatum awaiting me.

To submit or not to submit, that is the question, Hamlet.

The question I'd already asked myself a million times.

Yes, I had already submitted... multiple times.

Yes, I had obeyed Amber without hesitation... multiple times.

Yes, I knew I'd submit to her again if given the opportunity.

But... giving in 100%... obeying her every order forever... regardless of how twisted or taboo it was... that was an entirely different level of submission... which frightened me as much as it excited me.

I still hadn't decided... was still sitting on that metaphorical fence... when the girls came in carrying grocery bags and several shopping bags.

Amber asked, as she slipped out of her heels, five inch ones... heels that high would break one or both of my ankles... "Did you miss me?"

"I guess," I shrugged rather noncommittally, even though just seeing her made my spine thrill and my pussy tingle.

"Right," she said, walking over to me, pulling me to my feet and kissing me.

Of course I kissed her back.

Between kisses she said, "Well, I'm not shy about saying I missed my pet-to-be."

Another kiss, as she squeezed my thick black booty.

"Fuck, I missed this big black booty," she said. After another kiss, "And I can't wait to fuck your back door booty."

"Oh," I moaned.

"You'll love getting some deep, hard back shots, won't she Keisha?" Amber said.

"You know it's my favourite sex position," Keisha said... I had no idea what back shots were... but I assumed it was getting fucked in the ass from behind.

"I don't take it in the ass," I asserted when she stopped kissing me.

"Okay, you don't take it in the ass..." she smiled, looking me directly in the eye as both of her hands squeezed my ass cheeks, "...yet."

She moved to my neck before adding, "Because an ass like yours was made to be fucked."

I moaned as she splattered my neck with soft, wet kisses.

"So tell me, did you miss me?" she asked again.

As usual, she'd melted away my pathetic attempt at a defense, and I admitted, in an increasingly lustful tone, "Yes, I did miss you, Amber."

"Good girl," Amber said.

She broke the kiss, slapped my ass hard, and started putting groceries away.

"What are all these other bags for?" I asked, my pussy leaking a little from the kisses, ass molesting and slap.

"Tonight is Game Night," Amber said. "And your final submission."

"If I submit," I clarified.

"Right," she agreed in a tone that indicated she already knew how tonight would go, "if you submit."

I helped with the groceries, and once they were stored away, Amber said, "By the way, I have that present I promised you earlier."

"For me?" I asked.

"Yes, since you've been such a good and obedient pet-to-be recently, I figured I should get you something for tonight's inevitable final submission," she said.

"My perhaps inevitable submission," I pointed out, still refusing to fully give in, even though my playing along like this certainly implied that I would when the time came... and I knew if I was still here when Game Night started, it was Game Over for me.

"Yes, yes, you're such a trickster," Amber said affectionately, as she came over to me with a white necklace in her hand. "This is for you to wear tonight."

"What does it say?" I asked, spotting some writing on it.

As she put it on, she said, as I realized it was more of a choker, "Nigger Slave."

"Amber!" I gasped.

"I don't expect you to wear it in public," she said.

"But you do expect me to wear it tonight?" I asked.

"Yes," she nodded, "and for the entire time," again slapping my ass.

"In front of your friends?" I gasped, as she went back to the bag.

"Yes," she repeated. "So they'll clearly know what your role is tonight."

"Which is?" I asked, curious to know some more about what would be expected of me if I agreed to submit... garnering as much information as I could before I had to make my final decision.

"Eating pussy, sucking dick, getting fucked, and generally serving as my house nigger," Amber listed.

"Oh, is that all?" I asked sarcastically.

"Plus declaring your complete submission to me forever and ever, and of course, getting that big black booty destroyed for the first time," Amber finished, as she pulled out a pair of purple and white thigh high socks, not stockings to my surprise, and what perhaps looked like an incredibly skimpy bikini... with far more string than fabric.

"Uh, thanks, I think," I said. "But you can't possibly expect me to wear that in front of your friends?"

Amber brushed off my concern. "Actually, yes I do. And you'll fucking do absolutely everything you're told to do by any of them. Is that understood?"

My eyes went wide at her sudden shift in tone as she kissed me. This time more passionately, and when her tongue entered my mouth, I responded similarly.

She broke the kiss by gingerly biting my bottom lip and repeating, "Is that understood?"

"Yes, I understand," I replied in a bit of a sensual daze. "What's with the socks?"

"Something different," she shrugged.

"They're cool," I said, having last worn a pair like them back in college.

She slapped my ass again and said, "Good; now finish making dinner, so we can prepare for tonight,"

Suddenly left alone, I finished making dinner, including taking the salad I'd prepared earlier out of the fridge.

Once everything was on the table, I called out, wondering what freeuse nonsense would occur tonight, and excited to be a part of it, "Supper's ready, ladies."

To my surprise, we ate just like normal people. No freeuse. No sex talk. No talking about tonight. Not a word about my final submission.

We just talked about school. Places they wanted to travel, and my telling them about the favourite places I've been.

Once dinner was over, Amber disappeared, and Keisha and I started cleaning up like we always used to do.

A couple minutes later, Amber called out, "Liberty, come into the bathroom."

I looked at my daughter, who said, "Just go; I'll finish up here."

"Okay," I said, excited to see what Amber wanted... not at all thinking of my upcoming decision.

I reached the bathroom, and entered to see Amber completely naked and getting into the shower, "Come in and wash me."

"You want me to wash you?"

"That's what I said, isn't it?"

"Yes," I nodded, admiring her amazing body.

"Get undressed, and come join me," she ordered.

"Okay," I agreed, and I shed my dress, lingerie and stockings.

The water was already warm when I got into the shower. She handed me a fragrant bar of soap and said, "Don't skip a square inch of my body."

"Okay," I nodded, accepting the multi-coloured soap.

"Every last inch," she repeated.

"I understand," I replied, as she turned around and I started on her neck.

"I bet you would have been an amazing slave in a past life," she said, as I washed her neck and moved to her shoulders. "If you believe in that kind of thing."

I'd sometimes pondered the afterlife of heaven and hell, reincarnation, and only one and done. Each concept seemed impossible on its own merits, and yet each of them seemed believable as well. Faith was an interesting thing. Heaven seemed like the ultimate final destination, hell less so, and the idea of living this wild rollercoaster of a life over and over was intriguing, while the one life and then you die theory scared me, since then what the fuck was the point?

"I imagine my ancestors were," I replied, my mother and grandmother both tough broads like me, yet I sensed they were likely submissive behind closed doors, also like me.

"Oh, I imagine you come from a long line of nigger submissive sluts for white cock and pussy," she said, as I washed my way down her ivory white back.

"I don't know about that," I said.

"You don't think your mama ever sucked white dick and ate white pussy?" she asked, not rudely, but just wanting to know more about my family.

"I've never even thought about it," I said, my hands roaming down her lower back.

"Did you think your one and only daughter would ever become a completely submissive pet to any white dick or pussy she was offered... or offered to?"

"God, no," I said, that being the shock of all shocks for me... even more so than my own weakness.

"So doesn't it follow that your mama, grandmother, and great-great to infinity grandmothers were most likely white cock and pussy lovers?"

"I guess anything's possible," I said, although it wasn't something I really wanted to think about, as I reached her nice, firm ass.

"Make sure to get all the way into my crack," she ordered.

"Okay," I said, as I lathered her ass generously, spending much more time than was necessary in this area... while really admiring it.

"Pull my ass cheeks apart," she ordered.

"Okay," I said, doing what she told me.

"And clean my tight, puckered rosebud with your tongue," she ordered.

"Really?" I asked.

"Do I ever say anything I don't mean?" she asked, sounding slightly annoyed for the first time in quite a while.

"That hasn't been my experience so far," I laughed awkwardly, as I stared at the tiny asshole and wondered how a dick could ever fit inside there... although I had no idea whether Amber took it in the ass... I only knew Keisha did.

"Then never question me," she said sternly. "Is that understood?"

"Yes," I said, agreeing like the submissive I was, and I knelt down in the shower right behind her ass.

"Now clean my fucking asshole with your tongue, nigger," she demanded.

I didn't respond with words, only actions. I leaned forward, holding her ass cheeks apart, extended my tongue, and licked. Thankfully it was already very clean, and as I swirled my tongue around and bathed it in my saliva, I didn't find this task dirty at all... just an aspect of servicing her body.

"That's it, eat that asshole," Amber moaned, which made me wonder what it would feel like to have my own asshole eaten... it wasn't something any man had ever done for me, although some guys had tried to ass fuck me, and twice I'd briefly taken an uncomfortable finger in there, but the idea of having my ass sucked on or tongued had never even crossed my mind. Like many things since I'd met Amber... yet another never was becoming another item to check off of my list.

"Do you enjoy eating my asshole, Liberty?" she asked.

I didn't hesitate as I licked and licked her cute back door entrance, "Surprisingly, I love it."

"Good pet," she said.

After another minute of dedicated anal licking, she said, "You may resume washing your Mistress's body."

"My maybe Mistress," I countered, still withholding my ultimate surrender... although with each additional submissive act, such as the one I was performing now, it was looking pretty damn inevitable.

"Yeah, yeah," she mocked. "You're putting up quite the resistance, you ass-licker you."

"It's a sly one," I joked, as I lathered her long legs.

"So sly," she responded, I assume with a smile on her face.

I finished doing her legs and the tops of her feet. She lifted up each leg, and I lathered the soles of her feet.

She turned around, looked down at me and said, "You look pretty comfortable down there."

"I do, do I?" I asked flirtatiously.

"Very natural... as if that's the place you were born to be," she said, as I began to wash the fronts of her legs.

"Well, I've always enjoyed cleaning," I said, having always found it rather therapeutic and relaxing... just like my current task felt.

"Hmmmm," she responded as I worked my way up to her pussy.

As I did her inner thighs, she said, "When you get to my pussy, I want it cleaned only with your tongue."

"But of course," I replied, excited to bury my face into that amazing pussy again.

"Once you allow yourself to get into it, you really are one of the most obedient niggers I've ever met," she said.

"Oh," I said, realizing that her appraisal made me sound even more pathetic.

"Yes, usually breaking a nigger takes a lot more work," she said, as I reached her pussy.

I could have defended myself, but alas, all I could think about doing was licking the enticing white pussy right in front of me... which was weird, because both a white woman and a black woman, e.g. Amber and Keisha, had glorious pink lips.

"In less than two hours, this will be your new purpose in life," she added, as I began licking her pussy, which, flooded with all the shower water, didn't have any aroma or taste at all.

I didn't respond. I just kept cleaning her pussy. This current task actually felt like a purpose in my life I could welcome... although the water rolling down her body and onto mine was a bit of a distraction.

"Less than two hours, and I own you," she continued.

I licked.

"Less than two hours, and you join your daughter in an eternity of servitude to all whites," she added.

I licked. The idea of endless dicks and pussies was very appealing.

"Less than two hours, and you become a submissive slut and an obedient pet to every white cock and cunt I offer you to."

I let out an involuntary moan.

"You really love that idea, don't you?" she asked, pushing my head away gently, and bending down to tug up my chin to look at her.

"Yes, I really do," I admitted.

"Continue working up my body," she ordered.

I obeyed, reluctantly leaving her pussy behind, and resuming my lathering her body with soap. Her flat belly, her shapely hips, and up to her firm, perky tits. Her nipples were hard as I ran my hands over them... resisting the temptation to suck on them.

"Don't worry, slut," Amber said, again seeming to read my mind, "you'll get to play and suck on these tits and nipples regularly."

"Mmmmmm," I responded, once again giving up on any sort of pretense of my ability to resist her rulership once the final moment came.

I spent a little longer on her tits, before I did the rest of her body.

"Now wash my hair," she said, handing me a shampoo bottle.

"Okay," I nodded, taking the bottle, pouring some fruity scented shampoo into my hand, the same aroma as the soap, and she turned back around and bent down to her knees so I could reach her properly.

I washed her hair.

I used conditioner too.

Then she said, slapping my ass, "Thanks, slut."

"You're welcome," I responded, her calling me a slut not remotely fazing me anymore.

"Close your eyes and turn around," she ordered.

"Okay," I agreed, trusting her with almost anything by now.

I waited a few seconds before I felt her reach around and rub my pussy with what felt like lotion.

I moaned at the intimate touch.

She then removed her hand, and before I had any time to react, I next felt her push a finger into my ass.

"What are you doooooooing?" I gasped, as I suddenly had a finger in my ass... which created a sharp pain, but only a slight one.

1...910111213...15