Taking Mom to the Beach

Story Info
Tommy takes his widowed mother to a nude beach.
2k words
4.39
52.7k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimmyL55
jimmyL55
66 Followers

Last summer I took my mom to the beach. I like it because it's not too crowded, has some surf, but not a lot and plenty of dunes. It was one of those perfect beach days, with lots of sun, the temp in the 80s. We went on a weekday and despite the great conditions, it wasn't crowded at all. We brought a couple of chairs and a cooler with a bottle of wine and some sandwiches.

The beach is about a two-hour drive from where we l there with my wife. But we're divored now. Worse, at the age of 30, I'm out of a job and living with my mother until I get back on my feet. Actually, living with my mom isn't bad. She can be fun, is affectionate and hasn't laid a guilt trip on me for my predicament. So, this trip to the beach was a way to pay her back. Besides, she's a widow and there's no one else who's going to take her to the beach, which she loves to do.

My mother who is 64, was wearing a broad brim straw hat, sunglasses and a moomoo over her two-piece bathing suit. Her long salt and pepper hair was pulled back in a ponytail, making her look a bit like the aging hippie she once used to be. The few people at the beach where we parked were concentrated in a small area to the left of the parking lot. I started to head in that direction. "Why don't we go that way," she asked, pointing to the right. I told her the clothing optional section was down that way, around the spit of rocks jutting into the sea. She was intrigued.

"Is it far?" she asked.

"Not too far," I replied.

She smiled and said, "let's check it out."

"You sure?"

"Tommy! I've seen naked people on the beach before and I did my fair share of skinny dipping when I was younger." There was a twinkle in her eye as she said this. She slipped on her sunglasses and started walking.

We headed off and after getting past the rocky ledges, we came across a broad expanse of dunes. At first it looked like nobody was around, but then I noticed the odd person sheltering near bushes and small dunes. Some were wearing bathing suits, some were naked. Most were men, though there were a few couples. After not seeing anybody for a while, we stopped and plunked down the chairs, a couple of beach blankets and the cooler.

"Well, shall we strip and go skinny dip?"

My mother smiled and I'm sure she winked at me behind her sunglasses. She lifted off her moomoo and I have to say for someone who was nearly 65 and ready for Medicare, she looked nice in a simple two-piece suit. But that came off quickly and my mother stood before me in the buff. Her breasts were what I noticed first -- floppy and thinned out with age, but with enough heft to make for a nice shape and with two lovely, thick nipples. Her stomach was pretty flat and she still had a nice rear, with two pale moons and just a little bit of wrinkling around her upper thighs. She even had a nice tan, which made me think she had been doing some sunbathing in the garden back home. But the biggest surprise was that she was shaved -- smooth with a lovely slit that was an arousing pleasure to look at. I wasn't expecting that. It definitely made her look younger.

I removed my bathing trunks and hoped to God that I didn't get an erection. I glanced at my mom and saw she was looking at me, but she just smiled and said we should take a dip. We made our way over to the water and because the ground was a bit rocky, I held my mother's hand so she wouldn't slip or stumble. Together we waded in. The water was refreshing. It cooled me off and kept myself from getting erect. My mother kept on her big floppy hat and sunglasses, but at one point, handed them to me hold so she could dunk herself. I stood by and watched. When she emerged from beneath the water, her wet body looked absolutely sensuous. Once again, I felt myself stirring, so I turned and looked away.

We both agreed it was a bit too rocky at the shore, so we decided to walk further down the beach to where it was more sandy. We could see a small cluster of people and headed in their direction. We passed a few men on blankets. They gazed at us and I wondered if they would have even considered that we were mother and son. We were still holding hands as we edged along the rocky shore. In the distance, we saw a group of naked bathers grouped together, looking at something or someone. I could tell my mother was curious, so we walked over.

We stood behind the group, but could see fairly easily what was going on. A man and woman were playing with each other. They looked to be in their mid-40s, well-tanned. The woman was stroking the man's cock while he fingered her wet pussy. The onlookers were watching intently, some were stroking their cocks and urging the couple on. Sure enough, the woman lay back on her blanket and opened her legs, letting her boyfriend (or husband) mount her.

For the next few minutes we watched and listened to the sound of the man's penis sliding in and out as it made a wet smacking noise against her loins. The group of men closed in, a few speaking words of encouragement to "fuck her hard." A young man, feeling bold, kneeled next to the woman's head. She turned and took his rock-hard cock into her mouth. Shortly afterwards, another man kneeled on her other side and caressed her breast as he masturbated frantically. He started to grunt and shot semen over her breasts. His climax triggered the woman, who let out a deep moan, her hips rolling and rocking spasmodically.

My mother was gripping my arm as we both watched. I realized I was getting aroused, and felt myself blush with embarrassment. I started to walk away and my mother followed me back to our blankets. She giggled at my predicament and said it was perfectly natural.

"Don't be bashful, Tommy. I could feel myself getting wet," she remarked. "I've never ever seen anything like that...well maybe a little bit of it, way back..." She giggled again.

I didn't know what to make of that remark. It sent a tingle down my spine and put butterflies in my stomach. My mother was telling me something. I felt a door to something new open slightly.

We got to our blankets and I opened the cooler and poured some wine into plastic cups. I needed a drink. My head was spinning. My mother drank about half of her wine and planted the cup in the sand. She took out some tanning lotion and I watched as she slathered it over her face, neck and shoulders, then her breasts and down to her stomach and legs. Then she turned over. "Do my backside, Tommy." She handed the tube of lotion to me, and then took another very big gulp of wine and lay down on her stomach.

I kneeled next to her and slowly, I rubbed the lotion on her neck, carefully moving her wet ponytail out of the way. Then the back. Her skin was warm and seem to glow as I coated her. When I came to her butt, I gently rubbed her cheeks, feeling her skin move under my fingers. Sure enough, I started to become erect. But I kept going, letting my fingers slight down her inner thighs, the back of her calves and to her feet. My mother parted her legs slightly. I put some more tanning oil on my hands and worked my hands back up her legs, taking my time to massage her inner thighs.

I felt my pulse race and kept thinking of that man and woman down the beach, having raw sex in front of those men, my mother and myself. My own sex life had been pretty dormant since the divorce. I felt a little creepy getting a feel from my mother. But why did she open her legs like that?, I asked myself. I told myself it was a signal. A sign that she was ok with my doing this with my fingers.

She turned and saw my penis pointing straight up. Once again, she giggled and asked for more wine. I reached for the cooler and my cock brushed against her rear. The sensation was electric. My hand was shaking as I refilled her cup. She turned on her side and smiled again.

"You're enjoying this, my torment," I blurted out.

"Tommy, I'm glad to see you are a red-blooded male. After your divorce you have been living like a monk at home. You're 30-years-old for god's sake. What's wrong with getting aroused by some ass, even if it's your mom's!"

She laughed again and took another slug of wine. I did the same.

I could see if was affecting her. She lay on her blanket, her body glistening in the warm sun. I was aching to touch her, those deflated breasts with their enormous nipples, her stomach, with just a small midriff bulge and her ripening slit, now looking engorged and stimulated, as I stared.

She read my mind. The wine must have loosened her natural inhibitions. She pulled her hat over her eyes. "Make sure no one is watching, Tommy, will you?" I was about to ask what she meant, but I knew. Her fingers slid down her body, her legs parted some more, letting me see everything and she began caressing herself. My heart began to race with excitement as I watched what she was doing.

"Nobody is watching, right?" she asked again. I said the coast was clear.

"Go ahead and touch yourself too," she murmured. Her voice was slurred and slightly muffled by her hat. I didn't waste a minute and began to stroke my cock. I did it right next to her. My knees touching her side. The wine made my head spin as did the rush of blood through my veins. It was quiet, just the sound of the wind blowing through the dune grass and crash of the surf in the background.

I listened to my mother sigh while I was breathing hard. She spread her legs open more. She pulled back her hat and looked at me, watching my hand on my penis. She must have sensed that already, I was close.

"Are you going to cum?"

"Yes."

"Soon?"

"Yes..."

"Cum on me. Like that man did on that woman." My mother's voice was husky.

I rubbed myself faster, feeling the rush of the orgasm getting closer.

"I want to cum on your tits..."

"Yes, baby, do it. Cum on my tits."

Our eyes locked for a second and then I moaned, sending my semen in a spray of drops over her thin breasts and thick nipples. My mother sighed deeply, her mouth open, her own fingers rubbing faster and faster. Then she grunted and her body jerked and arched as she orgasmed. The sight of her climaxing made me throb deeper. I rubbed my cock head on her breasts, leaning against her, breathing hard, squeezing out every drop of liquid.

"Oh my god!" was all she said, over and over. Her mouth was open, her eyes staring at me. Then she giggled.

"Oh wow! What did we just do!"

I started to laugh too. I lay down next to her my cock still in my hand, slowly deflating. I ran my fingers over her thighs and we both tried to catch our breath. My mother leaned over and kissed me on my cheek.

As our hard breathing subsided, my mother said, "I think we should go and wash off." But neither of us moved.

jimmyL55
jimmyL55
66 Followers