Taking My Husband Back

Story Info
Stay at home wife catches cheating husband in the act.
2.2k words
3.47
51k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is 1 am and my fucking husband is not home from work! This is the third night in the last two weeks. I don't know what to think anymore, I have a gut feeling he's cheating on me. Since I gave birth to our child, I've gained a little weight in my ass and thighs that lead to my self-confidence going down the drain.

I see his car pull up in the driveway; I quickly get into bed and pretend I'm asleep like nothing was wrong. I can hear his footsteps walking in the front door, it is making my anxiety kick up the roof to wait for him. He walks in the room, and I pretend he startles me.

Me: "Hey sweetie, why so late from work? what time is it?"

Matt: "Oh, I didn't mean to wake you up. Go back to sleep, it has been a long day from work. I am just gonna take a shower before I go to bed"

Me: "It is past 1 am, it does not make any sense to get here this late. Are you sure it is a work thing?"

Matt: "Don't start with your shit! I am too fucking exhausted to answer your stupid questions. Go back to sleep!"

He's never spoken to me like that before, I was in shock and didn't know what to say so I stopped the conversation there.

The next morning, I woke up and he was not there, his car was not in the driveway either. It is only 6 am and he usually leaves by 7:30, I didn't think my question from last night would make him go this far? I called his office, as soon as he picked up, I tried to be cheerful and loving, but his response was "what? I'm busy, I don't have time for this. I'll be home on time, relax! Don't call my office like this". He immediately hung up before I was able to say anything. Since he said he was going to be home on time, I decided to make him a nice dinner and wear something he would notice me in. Hopefully that would get him in a better mood.

Dinner was done, I went into my closet to pick something out. Not a lot of my clothes fit me anymore, so I was very limited. I took off my baggy sweats and t-shirt that I always wear and put on a nice long blue dress. Though I still wore my sports bra, that's all I have.

It is past 8 pm and he's still not home, Dinner is already cold. I decided to eat since who knows what time he will be here. I cleaned up the kitchen and put the baby to sleep in his crib. Then I see the lights of Matts car on the window. I rushed to the front door upset. I was getting tired of this, coming home this late has got to stop! He opens the front door with an annoyed look on his face when he looks at me.

Matt: "I am going to take a shower then go to bed, I know I said I'll be home on time, but shit happens".

Me: "That's all you have to say? When you told me you were going to be home on time, I made a nice dinner and wore something nice, all for you! Please stop acting like an asshole and tell me the truth, are you cheating on me?"

Matt: "An asshole? Are you fucking kidding me? No one asked you to do all this shit! But finally, you wear something decent then just sweats! And don't fucking accuse me on cheating on you. I am working all day so you don't have to work, but can you blame if I did. We haven't had sex in 2 months, not even a fucking blowjob! So, I am going to take a shower and go to bed, and I don't want to have this conversation again!"

By the time he was done talking I was sobbing, I couldn't say anymore or even look at him. I went straight to bed and as soon as he did, I tried backing my ass to him so we can have a quick fuck but that didn't work, "Stop, I have an early morning" Matt said as her turned his back on me. I woke up at midnight, and Matt was sound asleep. I grabbed his phone and unlocked it by using his finger. I quickly looked through before he unexpectedly wakes up. There were constant text messages from a girl named Amy. The only Amy I knew was his secretary from work. They are planning to meet the next night at The Luxurious hotel. I put his phone back and took his nicest credit card from his wallet and pretend I didn't see anything.

The next morning after my cheating husband left to work to see his skanky secretary, I decided to go shopping. I did not give a fuck anymore about my self-confidence. I went to an XXX shop and bought the sexiest lingerie they had. Meanwhile, I got a call from my husband saying he was going to be home late, and all I said was "Ok honey! And I am sorry about yesterday, I will not think about that anymore". Pure bullshit!

I wore a coat over my lingerie on the way to the hotel. When I got there the hotel was under my husband's name and since we both have the same last name and address, it was easy to get an extra key. As I walked down the lobby on the marble floors, all you can hear are my stiletto heels echoing, I can tell everyone was staring. As I got the door of the hotel room, I tried to be as quiet as possible. I was so eager to catch him on the act. I opened the door and all I can hear are load moans and yelling "YES! THAT COCK IS SO GOOD!". As I closed the door, I took off my coat and walked in. She was riding him hard, I am not going to lie it got me wet, but I don't like to share my husband. My husband did notice me though, I was standing there, and his jaw dropped, unsure if it was because I caught him or of what I was wearing.

Matt: "Oh Fuck!"

Me:" So this is you not cheating on me? You're going to have to choose me or her." My hands were on my hips standing with confidence. The Bra was pushing my tits high, and the G-string thong barely covering up my shaved pussy.

Amie:" Wow, that's cute. You really think he's gonna want you like that? Your fat ass is stretching that thong out, you should buy a XXXXL size ha-ha. Its ok though, I am taking care of him now, so you can go back home." She was laughing and moaning as she was still bouncing on his cock.

What a bitch! I was about to leave, thinking she was right.

Matt:" Amie it's over, get the fuck out. I am going to fuck my wife now." He pushed her off and signed at me to come to him in the bed.

Amie left; I didn't even acknowledge if she said anything after.

I was on top of him. kissing him, he grasped my ass tight with both hands. I moved down to his cock stroked it Infront of my face, I licked like an ice pop cycle. I shoved his whole cock in my mouth sucking on it, making it wet. He started fucking my mouth; his soft moaning was making me soaking wet. He put me on the edge of the bed and started licking my pussy, nice and slow then suddenly, he got aggressing eating me that I came in his mouth. I grabbed oil from my purse that I got from the sex shop. I poured it down my body, massaging my tits and pussy. I laid on the bed thinking he was going to fuck me now, but he got on top and started fucking my big tits.

Matt:" Oh baby, this feels so good! I need to fuck your pussy now! I miss it so much!" Moaning.

He rubbed oil all over my ass, bent me over and started fucking my pussy hard. I was moaning so loud of how good his big cock felt stretching my pussy. He put his thumb in my asshole., it felt different but amazing at the same time, I wanted more of it.

Me:" Keep fingering my ass baby, and don't stop pounding my pussy! Ahh!"

Matt: "Oh Shit baby! I fucking love you, I missed this pussy so much, your ass and pussy are so fucking tight."

I got on top of him riding his cock, reverse cowgirl style. I was twerking my ass on his cock, playing with my pussy at the same time. He was slapping my ass and squeezing it like he never fucked before." Turn around baby, I need to see your face while you're riding my cock" he moaned. After I turned around, he held on to my tits, squeezing them.

Matt: "Don't ever hide these tits from me. I want you naked every night in bed ready to handle my cock."

Me:" YES BABY! I WILL, WILL, WIIIILLLL! "I screamed as I was Cumming on his big wet cock.

He was pounding my pussy while I was on top, I couldn't say anything else but to moan and enjoy this amazing feeling of my pussy being roughly fucked. I haven't had sex nor masturbated in 2 months and I wanted to take a step forward; I got off him.

Matt: "You ok baby? Was I too rough? Your just so fucking hot with your big thighs, amazing juicy ass, your curvy waist that brings up to your big tits."

I didn't know he thought like that about me. It was making me hornier than what I already was, I can feel it in my pussy, an urge.

Me: "Um....... I want to try something we never done before." I tried to be sexy without killing the mood. "Will you fuck my ass?" I'm not sure if I approached it the right way, it felt weird asking.

Matt:" Oh baby, definitely! I've never asked before because I never wanted you to feel uncomfortable. We'll take it slow."

He turned me around, bent me over on the bed and poured more oil all over my ass. He spread it all over my ass cheeks, my inner thighs, my pussy, then my tight asshole. He stuck his cock in my pussy, fucking me slowly. With 2 fingers, he was fingering my ass deep. I loved it!

Matt: "You like it baby?" he was slapping my ass.

Me: "Yes! Put another finger in my ass please."

He did not hesitate, that is what he did. It was time to put his cock in there. He slowly put the tip in my ass; it felt amazing! Then slowly, he put the whole thing in my ass, he shoved it deep in me, leaning against my big ass, holding me by my shoulders, kissing the back of my neck. It was different but I didn't want him to stop, I wanted him rougher with my ass.

Me:" FUCK ME HARDER AND DEEPER, I WANT YOU TO POUND ME!"

Matt: "Yes ma'am."

That was the spot, I couldn't shut the fuck up. I kept moaning and screaming telling him that I loved his cock. I did love it!

Matt: "Fuck your ass is so fucking tight, it is making my want to cum!"

ME: "Cum in my mouth when you're ready!"

Matt: "Are you sure? You never done that before."

Me:" I know, I want to taste my husband's cum."

Matt:" You got it baby! Bring your face to my cock! I want to cum in my wife's mouth!"

My mouth was wide open, and I swallowed his cum, it had a sweet taste. I went to the restroom and cleaned up I can still feel my pussy throbbing and pressure in my ass.

The phone rings and Matt answers. "Everything is ok here; I haven't heard any noises" he laughed. Were we that loud? Fuck, all I know it was fucking amazing.

I stayed naked and got into bed with him.

Matt:" I'm sorry for what I did and the way I was acting. I will respect you but please don't ever hide your body from me. Ill come home every day on time and you can take my phone, I don't give a fuck as long as I can have that sweet tasting pussy of yours."

Wow! What the power of woman's body can do for a man! But I was never again ashamed of my body, no more baggy sweats for me; well not every day that is and when I did I make sure I don't wear any panties. Since then, I'd fucked my husband all over the house and every fucking position. I've even gone to his office, we'd fuck on his desk, and in his pickup during lunch. And for that bitch that thought she can steal my husband; well, she quit feeling humiliated for what happened. Never heard from her again.