All Comments on 'Taking My Husband Back'

by JDoe_anon

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
timrivtimrivover 2 years ago

Wife should have just shot him.

KarnevilKarnevilover 2 years ago

Good luck with your writing, there is room for improvement but I'm sure you'll get there.

A shame about the plot though: I can understand the problem with a couple who seem to be giving up, a wife letting herself go and a husband losing interest. But him blatantly cheating and her basically taking the blame just left a sour taste and an image of some BTB arsehole drooling over his computer while reading this.

Something with a little more thought, depth and emotion please, rather than a bitter tale to appease the female hating hoard.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

The next morning, Amie called in sick. However, that afternoon, her and her lawyer met with the company HR Department and presented them with her $10,000,000 sexual harassment lawsuit. Hey, he is her boss and controls her raises, he can administer administrative discipline and writes he annual performance review.

.

Now, Matt's 16-18 hour days are going to be real, because he will be working double-shifts at the Stop-N-Go just to feed his family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Horrible grammar made it painful to read. Dialogue, point of view, agreement…. All the same issues another writer had….

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have good talent. Please keep writing. This is your first, it going to get better fast.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

5 stars. Brought a smile to my face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ugh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You're writing a story, NOT a script. Learn how to write dialogue. Hell, all you have to do is look in any novel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bullshit!

Rhinoman1951Rhinoman1951over 2 years ago

So, he's doing Amy. But, when wifey busts him, he orders Annie to get out? Did Amy stay for a three some?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well...at least it DID NOT have; interracial love, cuckolding, fetish or "taboo" sex. Unless his secretary was black (or vice versa) and also his first cousin or niece and he had already used the paddle on his secretary before his wife arrived!

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

That is one loving wife.

The bastard husband should be glad she wants to stay married or I would be very happy she'd clean him out in the divorce. If only LW wives would be sluts and whores to their husband and no one else there would be happy marriages all over

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

The stupid husband shoukd have communicated his frustrations with the wife it would probably makes things easier.

/

Good story . At least one story of a loving wife amid all the cuck stories for weeks now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Crap.

WittonWittonover 2 years ago

Terrible writing - but the BTB crowd is pretty quiet - not much believing in “what is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander?” I guess I’d go along with the suit against the employer coupled with a divorce action

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Should’ve left the husband, sis got sloppy seconds 💀

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wtaf did I just read? Where was the baby when all this was happening? Stupid story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

SAD !!!!.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story. When confronted with a rival, some women will compete. Broke her out of her complacency. Not sure why most wives seem to think they don't have to try after they get married.

Not sure what the flamers are trying to say. Yes many wives would have brought an ax or a gun but some react this way.

Yes, husbands do the same. But they are easy to re-ignite. Just bring out your inner slut like this wife did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dumb-ass story! 2/5

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I understand the concept of competition, I also understand the need to create likable characters. You created zero. Next, you assume the very competitive secretary will just give up and not go to the hospital to have a rape kit done. By the next morning, she would own everything the couple thought they had, including their firstborn's future. At the very least, there would have been screaming, hair-pulling, and scratched faces. I could go on about why the douch bag of a husband wasn't worth it but since most writers, write from the standpoint of some fantasy, I'm assuming the husband is you and you think that two women would waste their time fighting for you.... not likely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJDoe_anon@JDoe_anon
Currently taking a writing class and I get compliments on my skills. I enjoy writing short stories, and the best interests I have with erotic literature is the twist of the story and being detailed.