Taking Over The School Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting rough now, I turn her around by grabbing her hips. I spin her rather fast, hoping it catches someone's view in the corner of their eye. That they would have to look back in sheer reaction to see their fellow nerd and what is happening to her.

Holding Diane in place, I can sense her skin getting even hotter. She's facing the front of the class again, only this time her tits are fully out. The bra that was barely hanging on has long since fallen off, and the dress still barely clings to her hips, making her completely topless. So standing like this she looks completely submissive, especially with her hands on her head. I wonder if they looked at her if they would think she's a sex slave now. I would.

Guiding her by her hips, I make her move to directly in front of me. To do this, she's forced to step out of her panties completely, leaving them on the floor to the side. Now that she's in position, I lift her dress again, but this time only in the back. I do it nice and slow so she can feel the classroom air on her bare legs, knowing that she's left her panties on the floor.

Lifting her dress to over her ass, I get the first real look at it. Just like the rest of her, her ass is petite. It's a nice ass, real good and firm, but after Rosche and Shania, I guess I got used to something bigger. But Diane's ass is the type you just want to smack. I bet I could spend hours spanking her and turning her nice round ass all red. It's just so firm and tight.

Sadly, as much as I want to spank her, I don't have the time. Nor the resources. To spank her now would be crazy. It would get me caught and in the worst way possible. I'm already flirting with getting caught as it is, not just from the people in the room, but from anyone that walks by the open door. I've actually forgotten that it's wide open, making us available to be seen by anyone that walks by. Sure, it's dim in her, but seeing a naked woman is something that would catch your eye.

I use my feet to make Diane spread her legs. She's in a weird daze at the moment, like her brain has shorted out. I thought she would be breathing hard or panicking at what's about to happen, but she's not. She just spreads her legs as I prompt her to, knowing what must be coming next.

With her legs nice and wide, I begin to guide her downward, as if about to sit on my lap with spread legs. Only I use a hand to point my cock up as she begins to lower herself down. I use my other hand to hold her hip, prompting her to lower herself.

Finally she bends her knees enough that she reaches where she needs to. At this, I position my manhood at the entrance of her womanhood. She then lowers herself to the point that the two touch, which makes her jerk a little.

To make her feel even more demeaned, I use my other hand to wrap around Diane. There it goes under her dress and between her legs. With full access to everything, I part her pussy lips open. I spread them wide too, making her gasp as I do, as I'm sure no one has ever treated her "special place" in such a way.

Now it is much easier to guide her down as my cock is ready. Slowly Diane goes down as I pull her, my cock pressing between her open pussy lips. When Diane feels this, she lets out a soft moan, but I prompt her to keep going. And so she forcefully moves downward to which her warm, tight cunt takes in all of my hard manhood. More and more she sits, to which I go deeper and deeper inside her until all of my cock disappears.

Diane moans softly as my cock parts her pussy open. She's sitting in my lap all the way now, my cock buried perfectly inside her. In a way, it feels and even looks as if I'm impaling her on my manhood. That her tight petite body can't take all of my cock, mainly because it's not used to it.

With my hands on her hips, I force her to rise up. She follows my lead, straightening her legs as if to stand. But I allow her only to lift up maybe 3 inches before I guide her to sit again. So she changes direction and goes down to impale herself on my cock all over again. Soon, she's sitting on my lap again, my dick firmly inside her.

Closing my eyes, I shudder at the way her pussy feels. There's only one word to describe it, tight. It is so tight around my cock, to which I really am forcing her pussy walls apart. It's as if she does pussy exercises every night or something the way she feels so damn tight. It makes me a tad bit scared she might be able to crush my junk from the inside by flexing or something.

Moving her up again by her hips, I feel that pussy clinging to my dick as she rises up. This time I make her go further and further up. And just before she's about to rise off my cock, I pull her back down.

I do this over and over, going very slow as I make Diane do all of the work. Making her lift herself up and then go back down, forcing her to fuck my cock. All while she keeps her hands on top of her head too so those tits can move.

If I was anywhere else, I would be ramming her. Maybe pin her against the lab table and then fuck her stupid. But I can't do that here. It's too dangerous. Again I'm flirting with getting caught so doing much more than this is too risky.

I stop moving her and allow her to do it herself. She takes to this well, bending over some and basically just moving her ass up and down. Her pussy eats my cock before lifting up, going damn near all the way from the base of my cock to the head. And each time I feel how tight she is, how it's like my cock finally found its home.

Diane begins to speed up, only she makes sure not to actually ram against me. She somehow only makes her pussy move up and down, never slamming her ass against me. This is clearly done to not make a lot of noise as the sound of full-force fucking would be way too loud. Not that this is much better.

Wet sliding sounds are clearly heard from the way my cock moves about her pussy. Just like her moans can be heard. They are soft, sure, but those moans are loud enough that everyone in here can hear them. I mean hell, she's bouncing up and down with her tits out. Everyone has to know what's happening back here.

Over and over, the nerd rides my dick, enjoying herself as she does. There's no fake pleading or begging now, just her riding my cock to get herself off. I know that's what she's doing too because she keeps getting faster and faster as she gets closer. And any time she tries to remove her hands from top of her head, I prompt her to put them back to show who is in charge here.

Minutes pass with us doing this. With us fucking in the back of some nerd club. With her nerd tits bouncing and her dress bunched up. And damn it, it's fucking hot.

Suddenly Diane stops and her hands shoot downward. She grabs hold of the table in front of us and bends over. For a moment I don't understand what she's doing as her body has tensed up badly as if something is wrong. But then she jerks over and over then finally arches her back. She sits fully on top of me so my dick gets buried deep inside her.

Diane's cumming. That's what is happening. She is having an orgasm and doesn't know how to deal with it. She's probably had orgasms before, but I think this one is more intense than what's she's felt before.

I'm sure there are a host of factors messing her up right now, from the fact that I'm taking what I want, which is her pussy, to the knowledge that it's the bullied white kid that's doing this to her. It probably doesn't help this is happening in the middle of the school day, at school during one of her clubs.

School is the one place where stuff like this doesn't happen to girls like her. This is a safe space, where they don't experience things like this. A place of learning and numbers, where nothing extreme or overly fun happens.

Diane then bites her fist. At first I'm confused by this, but then I see why she's doing this. Soft muffled moans come out of her now. Moans that she's trying so hard to keep hidden. So she bites her fist lightly in an effort to stop them.

My eyes roll back and I let out my own moan as Diane's body starts to quiver. This makes her move up and down fast and hard about an inch. But since she's still sitting on my cock, I feel all of it. It basically turns her into a vibrating pussy which is something I've never felt.

Finding this is the last straw for myself, I move to stand up. When I do, I grab her hips, lifting her up as I stand. Being so petite, lifting her is very easy. And as she is still cumming, her body keeps quivering and shaking, even if her feet are no longer touching the ground.

I'm standing fully now, able to see the entire classroom. Again, everyone is focused on the TV with no one looking at what I'm doing to her. I think the volume has been turned up on the TV as well, because it sounds louder than it did before. Or is that just me thinking that?

In any case, I position Diane so she is bending over the table. She's not lying flat because she can't at the moment as she is still cumming. Instead she rests on her elbows, her body jerking and squirming as she continues to cum. And she still has her fist in her mouth, trying hard to not let her moans out to prove to her nerd club that she's a whore.

Taking over, I begin to fuck her from behind. Like before, I try to be as quiet as possible, so there's no slamming our bodies together, even if that's what I want. Instead, I move my cock back and forth in her very tight pussy, finding that this is a very odd way to have sex, but that it's awesome at the same time. I keep doing as I'm doing, knowing that my cock is starting to stretch that tight pussy open.

It takes doing this just for a little bit to make me know that I'm about to cum. I've worked myself by fucking the nerd from behind to the point I need to truly mark what's mine. To make her just like Rosche and Shania. To be able to prove I've conquered her by taking that pussy.

Rocking my hips much faster but making sure not to ram against her firm ass, I fuck her. Losing my mind for a moment, I grab a handful of her hair to make her arch her back again, for no reason other than to let her friends get a glimpse of her tits bouncing as I fuck her. Let them be able to dream about these tits and wish they were the ones fucking her instead of me.

Finally, I cum. When I do, I shove my cock all the way I can inside of her, to which it feels like I manage to go even deeper than I have before. There my cock releases, shooting my seed into her nerd womb. And I feel my cum shoot out fast and hard, making sure it goes deep.

Stream after stream of my cum goes into her, giving me the sweetest release. And as I cum, I see Diane's reaction. She goes every still and her body gets very tense, as if not believing what she's feeling. That she can't believe a man just came inside of her.

I can't see her face, but I can feel how conflicted she is. How a part of her absolutely loves what is happening to her, while the other part hates it. That it is not part of her school plan and should never have happened. Yet at the same time, she didn't know she could feel like this, and wants to feel more of it.

With a deep breath, I finish cumming, to which I wear a huge smile on my face. For a moment I keep my cock buried in Diane as she stays bent over, but this is just a reminder that I'm in charge here. That I'll take my dick out when I am good and ready.

I then pull out of Diane's pussy, to which she lets out a clear wanting moan as if not liking the feeling of not being stuffed with cock. She then goes to lay on the table completely, as if never feeling so tired or used.

Once my wet cock is out of her, I stuff it back in my pants and zip up, as this job is done. I did what I said I was going to do. I've conquered her and can mark her off.

Not able to resist, I reach out and grab a handful of Diane's firm ass. Her dress is still up pulled up, exposing her bare ass. She even keeps her legs spread, to which her pussy is on full view. If it wasn't so dark in here, I bet I would see a bit of cum trying to drip out.

Wanting to add a final "I just dominated you, bitch," feeling to her, I bend over and pick up her pink cotton panties. Stretching them some, I then pull them over her head like they were a mask. I'm not surprised when she lets me do this without moving or saying anything. Just stays bent over as I pull her panties over her face, treating the nerd as she's probably always wanted to be treated.

I walk out of the classroom now, my head held high, not looking back. I walk away, exiting out of the room and moving down the hall. It's only after I'm gone that I consider that I should have stayed back and listened on the outside of the door.

Now that I'm gone, maybe the others will admit they saw what happened. That they will go to their friend, asking why she let me fuck her. Asking her all about what just happened.

Or maybe they won't, even if they did see what happened. Maybe they will be too cowardly and mind their own business. That they won't say anything as Diane will fix her clothes and removes the panties from her head. That they aren't going to ask why she's walking funny.

It's funny that I'm not concerned that I'm going to get in trouble. The thought I could get in trouble is the furthest thing from my mind. For some reason I just know that if one of the girls I fuck is questioned about what happened, they won't give me up. They won't say a damn thing because they know if they did, it'll never happen again.

As I enter the commons of the school where so many students are gathered, I think of yet another new thought. If those nerds in that classroom did see and hear me fucking Diane, then they will no doubt tell their friends. Sure, they may pretend they didn't see anything to Diane, but they will rush to tell their friends. They wouldn't be able to help it. And so, with that, my legend is about to grow even more.

I'm going to take every girl in this school, no matter how long it takes. And the more I take, the more my legend will grow. It'll make the ones that I haven't reached yet wonder when I will. It'll make them nervous as well as curious. It'll make them so easy to break.