All Comments on 'Taking Over The School Pt. 05'

by creativeboyinspring

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
deuc92deuc9210 months ago

Loved the impregnation talk. You might want to add the 'impregnation' tag to the story. Might help with views to include it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Keep going!!!!!! Love it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Dude these are awesome, you need to do one with a full on revenge like his main bullies mom or a hispanic girl and something like oh I'm wearing a condom but it's broke or something petty like that at then end.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My god man. You are truly a pro. You must be. You are prolific -- with such high quality, given the volume. An inspiration to be sure. You make me want to pursue writing, even at my old age. A big Thank-You to yourself. And a deep deep bow towards a Master. - greg

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love it so far, couple of suggestions for future chapters, 1. at some time you may take 2 at once what better than identical twins. 2 Female teacher , single mother, daughter at the school, daughter first on her way home, then force daughter to let you into the house so you are waiting for the teacher when she gets in later ( maybe she had an after school class )

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercreativeboyinspring@creativeboyinspring
Glad to have the chance to write my odd stories. What I write isn't mainstream but I enjoy writing them for those that enjoy them. I love feedback and to share ideas that I have for future stories. Please know that I do like to experiment, so some stories will be very differen...