Taking Ownership

Story Info
A brother sister story P1: somewhere, sometime, something.
3.1k words
3.89
8.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking ownership

Part 1: somewhere, sometime, something.

Is love nothing more than a chemical imbalance, or a genetic quirk, which pushes us, higher thinking beings, in acting in a way which increases the chances of those who share said genes to survive. Dive into an altercation with very little chances of survival, surrender our immediate wants for our others future success. And what is right and wrong, if you feel the pull, on what level are you to deny and tear away from your longing. Or do you embrace the here and now, enjoy the fires warmth, in full knowledge that the fuel, the wood used may eventually expire, leaving you once again foraging. If you have happiness, direction and fulfilment, can you refute other's rights in finding the same. A haven for us to rely upon, but, if we look deeper, as reasoning beings we can see the flaw in logic, we desire, need and want. But in the end we are torn in two, the person, who desires love and the person who logically denies love exists. So what truly is love, my answer is... I don't know, but I feel the pull.

With all things, is it a culmination of time, a series of events and depending upon your views on the dynamics of what should constitute a sibling relationship. We have no epic catalytic event that bound us together, no trauma or belonging to a subset of society that would have resulted in our pairing.

If anything we belonged to a normal, if not conservative family unit, with a loosely conservative upbringing, religious but not overly so. We ended up together, if the semi submissive nature of one of the party, affects the true definition of the concept then so be it.

My names Mark 20 years of age, not tall but not lacking in height enough to be considered short, supporting a light recession on my hairline, which I've always kept cropped short. Wide shouldered, fairly well muscled, former wrestler and natural weight lifter, I am not a gifted runner. Through my heritage from the Indian subcontinent and ancestry of Persian, gifted with dark brown eyes and long lashes, eye brows that native format are almost scalped and sharply angled.

I live with my parents, and siblings, 3 sisters Maryam 22, Maria 18 and Sara 15, and a young brother 12. A house large enough to have sizable bedrooms, my two younger sisters share a room. I strangely have one of the larger rooms, elder sister a box room, parents on a lower floor, the room below mine.

My elder sister Maryam, a head shorter than me, usually wore her hair short, ample but not large chest around the B range, lithe with a great butt. Maria was a lot different, attractive, wider framed great C chest and a nice big butt but not weighty, brunette hair long just past shoulder length, she was the girl you dream of when girls of more classical beauty lose your interest.

Generally speaking I got along with my siblings, antagonistic with Maryam, very well with Maria. The rest in varying degrees of sharing the same living space. Which is where the story begins.

Our father, would often offer out my bedroom to visiting family friends, when they visited from abroad. Normally these visits would last months as they would travel around the country, conducting their business activities. Which made me nomadically left to bunk up with my two sisters, who had a bunk bed in their room, a single top tier and double bottom tier, so space was never an issue.

Being a somewhat late bloomer academically, my enrolment into university was delayed enough for me to begin my tenure at the same time as my sister Maria. Both opting to study and live at home, went to the same fairly easily commutable university. I went onto a Computer Science course, Maria some sort of studies in Religion and Humanities.

It was during one of these said visits, needing to work off some tension, I made my way to my sisters room, mine no longer a sanctuary for a guy needing solo time. A day spent in the company of attractive ladies, casually flirting and using their charms to get some academic assistance had left me keyed up. Operating on the door closed knock, door open come in policy, I walked straight in. And was greeted to the sight of Maria's amble bosom, arrested in a white bra, she was applying some lotion to her face, and therefore unable to see me.

The mechanics of her application made her two prisoners on her chest sway. Mesmerising me as they slightly jingled, as if sailors on the deck of a storm tossed vessel. I was rooted in place, not awkward or embarrassed in the least, and no stranger to the female form, I none the less never failed to show my veneration when it was put on display.

My logic here: The world is a garden, women are the flowers and it would be rude not to admire them, especially when they spent so much time pruning.

Not wanting to get caught ogling, I lightly retreated and gave it a silent 5 count, then walked in, making a point to be loud enough to be heard. Maria didn't even flinch, she remained sitting on her knees, on the floor facing a giant mirror which faced one of the two wardrobes, that dominated the room. As if I wasn't aware of her state, I exclaimed an apology, and made to slowly turn away, going side profile, as I turned away.

We maintained eye contact, she noticed tell tale sign of my obvious interest, Maria's eyes darted to my tented trousers, a smile perked up on the corner of her mouth. At this point I'd become aware that my body had betrayed and exposed me, trying to brush it off, I made my exit. But I swear I heard her mutter "nnnnooooooo...".

With the three bathrooms of the house engaged, my room not mine to use, and nowhere else isolated enough for me to seek relief. I went to the communal study area and sat on my office chair and day-dreamed. Fantasising of rather than walking away, gripping Maria from the neck pushing her to the wall, shoving my tongue down her throat, nibbling her ear, kissing her neck, tearing off her bra, emancipating her breasts and suckling her nipples, and then pushing her back on her kneels and face fucking her until I unload completely in the gullet.

After an hour in my reverie, I went down when called to dinner. I sat opposite Maria, her eyes alight with mischief, and attempted to waffle down, very manly, as much meat as I could. Maria, I swear did everything she could to be distracting, to fluttering her T-shirt, complaining about being too warm. Going as far as tonging her food before it entered her mouth, and even licking some sauce off her hand, all the while, maintaining eye contact.

Lunch thankfully ended and as I attempted make "use" of a bathroom, Maria, bane of my existence ran in before me, giggling as she did so. The other bathrooms also became occupied as other began getting ready for bed / evening. Defeated and pent up, I decided to hit the sack, if the world was working against me, I can retreat to a more defendable position, within my own mind. Heading to bed I ran erotic fantasy one after the other, some fairly mundane to some borderline insane, mentally practising gravity defying feats that could break both parties involved.

As evening progressed into night, the house locked up tight and the occupants in varying degrees of unconsciousness. I myself wide awake and in need of release, debated my next move. Options, bathroom; cold, study; too public, in bed?

My logic: being in a room, is no different then being out of line of sight, is there truly a difference? That's my rational and it worked.

Dropping off the bed I when for some tissue, grabbing a lot, this is going to be explosive, I moved to climb back on the top tier of the bunk. And hesitated, there lay Maria, half out of her bedding hair wonderfully tousled, in a thin vest and shorts. Being a warm summer night, she was barely covered, and was... Barely covered. I myself preferred to sleep in the buff, but sharing a room, opted for shorts, shorts which were at this very moment being stretched, uncomfortable so.

A quote floated up into my head, "look but don't touch, touch but don't taste, taste but repent" -- thanks Pacino. OK so, look? The room was aglow in the ambience of street lighting, I looked, kneeling to the floor, looked closer, almost nuzzling my head inches from Maria's sleeping form. Smelling her wonderful female essence, I took in all of her, my penis aching from all of its teasing and lack of release, was finally freed, and I stood, making to return to bed, enough material to complete my already in-exhaustible retinue of inspiration, when quite by accident, my dick brushed against her.

Truly honestly, it was not pre-planned, it was the lightest of contact, but it was enough to send shockwaves through me. I stood rooted, her arm, and by extension hand hanging over the bed, mere centimetres away. I agonised, and fought an internal debate, her fingers flexed, I looked at her face, was she smiling, it looked like an invitation. So, I leaned forward, and she gripped me, not hard, but solidly. The world ended, it began, reality shifted and I was enraptured, she didn't tug and much run her hand over it, as if examining it, and before I could reach any stage of completion, she let go.

I pumped my dick, hard, a lot and furiously. Desire warred with need and I pumped, with savagery I got to the end, climaxing to a crescendo and as I tried to intercept my sperm spewing out, I came. The impact of my load landed on her hand, some on her face and a few shots on her chest. I could have keeled over with relief. I looked down at Maria, a wonderful angelic appearance, anointed with my seed. No shame, nothing, all I truly felt in that moment was... Elation, and ownership? She felt suddenly like a possession, mine, I'm going to have to make her mine, she will have to give herself over to me, mind body and soul.

As whenever I've shot a load, I needed to pee, I guess the body needs to clear the guns after use? I went to the bathroom, and sat and peed, hate the idea of micro splashes, and being semi-hard emptied my bladder. A few seconds later I heard a footsteps go down the stairs.

Returning to the room, I saw Maria had vacated the bed. So, she was awake, the whole time? And knew I was in the middle floor bathroom and went downstairs?

A little while later she returned, with a fresh t-shirt, quietly stating "ugh, you made a mess", hearing her wipe her bedding with tissue, she went back to bed.

I slept, the sleep of a truly sated man, and awoke the following day late into the morning. I got up, threw on some layers and descended to the ground floor, ready to hunt for some food. Noting the house being unexpectedly quiet. Maria was sitting in the living room, and not exactly ignored me, I asked where everyone was, being the weekend, I had expected a full compliment as well as being dragged out of bed by our father to do one or many of the endless chores around the house. "you must have forgotten" she said offhandedly, "they went to on their trip to visit dad's friends", when I asked why she didn't go too, after all she was best friends with their daughter.

She looked at me as if the answer was obvious, then shook her head with exasperation, "didn't feel like going" cocking her head to the side said, "felt like doing something else". I shrugged and continued to the kitchen, and threw together something to consume. My idea of food, taste, calories and minimal time. Once done I went to the bathroom and cleaned up and dressed down, shorts and t-shirt.

With no study on the agenda, I thought I'd get some serious DT in and game to my heart content. A little time in, Maria walked in, "this is what you're going to be doing all day?", I half smiled and replied, "barely get to game, may as well enjoy it while I can". She sighed loudly, grabbed a book off the shelf and said she was going to bed a read then.

I continued doing my part and helping spread managed democracy, and touching my pockets, realised I must have left my phone in bed, and went upstairs. There lay Maria seemingly asleep, wearing one of my t-shirts, and what looked like nothing else. Now, due to our relative size, one of my shirts could easily work in lieu of a dress for her, minus the chest, which she made it work, in a big way. My heart started beating, like crazy, she lay on her back, arms above her head, legs ever so slightly apart, a submissive pose, as if she was inviting me to mount her.

My dick shot forth, like a charmed snake, doing some sort of spiral, barrel roll manoeuvre. I had a instant burning desire, to possess her beautiful, to admire it, and consume her. As if she had spent some time finding the perfect position, with her legs teasing spread, just wide enough to entice, and at the same time, barely showing anything beyond wonderful inches of thigh.

Now, I emptied my sack last night, but that was hardly a full sector wide neutralisation, it was a single hit and fade operation. What was I needed was to take a number of doses and complete a full course of meds to clear this. And now in front of me was Maria, all but beckoning me. I fought a lost internal battle. OK, so just look.

I wanted to take a peek under the skirt of her, well my shirt. Watching for any changes in facial expressions I moved closer, hand moving to the hem of the cloth, trying to lift it. It would not budge, she must have made it fold under herself, just to tease me. Such passive cruelty, with my loins aching, I gave up on my snooping, and relented on my baser urges and released my cock.

I proceeded to rub one out, a perfect live art work to encourage my rising stimulation, part through my self pleasure, Maria turned in her "sleep" one arm out the side of the bed, the other placed somewhere around her waist. Too busy looking at her beautiful face and wonderful chest, it was difficult to observe all of her, had I, I might have noticed her other hand was suspiciously close to her waist. Instead I was distracted by her other hand, the one which had accidentally ended up inches from my floating twitching member. She "sleepily" flexed her fingers, offering me a subtle invitation. I navigated my cock into her hand, Trying to do so without moving her arms or hand, once it got into her palm, her hand instantly gripped it, and firmly began tugging.

More than primed, it didn't really take much for me to get there, and I pretty much said it. To which she dropped my dick like a hot potato, leaving me to pump away, desperate to finish. Lacking a military target I aimed in Maria's general direction, gripped the bars of the top bunk, and let fly. It was a blitz Krieg mess, and I was at ease, reaching up I grabbed my phone, snatching up my underwear, I walked out of the room. As I left, I heard her cursing, " oh not again!".

The rest of the day passed uneventfully, I played games, Maria appeared, freshly showered and cutely dressed in some black gothic inspired outfit, and we made dinner plans. Pizza and a movie, we watched, we munched and she slowly transitioned from upright to napping on my lap, thanks Oppenheimer. Giving me a the great feeling of her resting on my stomach, mouth a breath away from my shafts, I could feel the breeze of her inhaling and exhaling, it was intoxicating.

After the great explosion, in the movie not in my pants, Maria, who must have been watching my imitation flagpole, and unknown to me, quietly, covertly masturbating. Said she was going to bed, I said I'd join her soon, she turned, giving me a quizzical look, and said "erm.. OK, I'll... Get ready". She left before I could say anything, I meant I too would be going to bed, we were sharing a room?

I brushes and showered, and headed upstairs. Laundry had backed up, so I was down to wearing button fly boxers, didn't bother putting on a shirt, just to remove it. Maria was already in bed, except she was on the wrong side of her double bed, the blanket was invitingly pulled open for my admission. She was "asleep" again, and from what was showing of her flesh, lacy stuff, my personal weakness, lacy nightie/ baby doll/ whatever they are called. Pointedly there was a box of tissues, just a subtle hint I guess.

The conversation in my head was prolonged, the debate fierce, hell even Winston Churchill showed up for support for one side or the other. I relented, it was just lying down, I'll behave. Lights off I lay down, Maria snuggled up, "sleeping". My dick, is a dick he never behaves or listens to reason, he stood up for his right to party, and somehow my boxers fly unbuttoned, and a sleepy hand wrapped around my shafts.

It was like my dick was the flight stick, and Maria was trying to navigate an asteroid field, my stick was pulled tugged, squeezed, my tip was probed. I barely made it out alive, eventually it relaxed to a serious tight fisting hand job. I was fighting for control, no way was I going to get to the tissues, so I aimed for the main exhaust port, her mouth, that much built up pressure, allowed for most of it to hit her face, some on her chest, a little on her hand.

I lay back relaxed and spoke out loud. "you belong to me now, we need to discuss stuff, and I need you to acknowledge, that you now belong to me, I'm thinking signed contract". Maria didn't respond with words, instead, she snuggled in. I think we finally did sleep.