Taking The Class Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ugh, that stupid bet. I can't believe I dreamed about it. "I meant it, y'know," Alaina murmured. "I wasn't just saying it."

"I know," Laura said in a warm tone.

"And I remember all the other dreams, too."

"Yeah? Which one was your favorite?"

Alaina pulled her face out of the taller girl's warm bosom and looked up into her smiling face, a grin of her own on display. "I can't believe you're saying I'm the kinky one. Did you like, switch my nipples with my clit or something for the boobs one?"

Laura laughed freely, tipping her head back in the process. "That's how I imagined it," she said after she'd finished. "You sure seemed to enjoy it at the time, too." She smiled as though pleased with herself.

"Well... If I have to pick one, then..." Alaina blushed ever so slightly. "The one where you were licking me. But the first one where you were kissing me was pretty good, too."

Laura gave her a quizzical look, the area around her lips glistening. "But I was just licking you."

Alaina blinked, feeling a surge of heat pass through her. That was real?

"As for kissing you, though," Laura said. She licked her lips. "We haven't really done that yet, right?"

Alaina stared at the other girl's moistened lips. She licked her own. "Not if you don't count last Friday. Or this afternoon. Or the other time this afternoon."

Laura giggled. "Want to know something fun? Well, it wasn't fun at the time, but..."

Alaina nodded eagerly.

"You were so filled with lust Friday night that the feedback from sensing it was making me horny," said Laura. She stroked her fingers in a circle around the smaller girl's back. "I was so turned on when we kissed that I came." She bounced her eyebrows. "The orgasm was so strong from how your lust felt that I had a seizure."

Alaina brought her hand up to her mouth, stifling a laugh. "I'm so sorry!" I really thought it was me! I'm so glad!

Laura gave her a teasing grin. "You kissed me so hard that I popped like a big lust piñata and had to go to the hospital. Think you can live up to that next time?"

Alaina's grin widened. "I hope so."

Laura wrinkled her nose. "No more hospitals, please. Maybe give yourself a little bit of a handicap if you have to."

A snort erupted from Alaina, and she laughed again. "Okay, I'll put both hands on your boobs. How's that?" She moved her hands where she'd said she would and tilted her head up.

"I love your sense of humor," Laura said softly.

Alaina squeezed her hands gently, and Laura brought her face closer.

Their lips brushed together, barely touching.

Oh fuck! Alaina's pulse felt faster than it ever had, and she closed her eyes to try to prevent a sudden sense of vertigo. I haven't felt this giddy since... Something soft brushed against her lips again, and she inhaled sharply, then moaned when she picked up the other girl's perfume.

"I like different types of kisses depending on my mood," Laura whispered.

Alaina felt the older girl's lips tease against hers once more. Fuck, this is so sexy!

"Right now, I'm feeling relaxed," Laura continued in the same whisper. "And when I'm relaxed, when I just want to feel loved, then I love kisses like this."

Alaina moved her head forward slightly and felt her lips meet her lover's in the barest of touches. She was rewarded with a soft moan that made her shiver. "You're right, this is—" she cut off with a whimper when Laura returned the favor.

"—Really nice," Laura said, completing the thought.

Alaina squeezed her legs together. Her fingers played restlessly over the tops of her favorite boobs. It feels like my mind is slowly dissolving. I just keep getting hornier the more she kisses me.

Laura gave her another faint kiss. "My favorite part," she whispered, kissing the redhead again, "is seeing who can do it longer." She kissed once more.

Alaina felt the other girl's tongue tickle between her lips with the gentlest of touches. Hers flicked out in response, and she groaned when she was just a hair too late.

"Is this worth skipping school for?" Laura teased.

Alaina kissed her, struggling to keep her touch light. "Definitely," she said softly, her breath growing ragged. "I could do this—"

Laura licked quickly along the younger girl's lips while she talked.

Alaina moaned. I think I might cum if she—

Laura repeated the motion.

Alaina's tongue shot out just in time to catch the tiniest possible taste of her blonde lover's. She shuddered as a minute orgasm passed through her.

"I can feel how turned on you are," Laura said softly.

"Do you like it?" Alaina whispered, her mind slowly losing its ability to produce rational thoughts.

"I love it," Laura whispered back.

Alaina felt hands gliding down along her belly and side. She moaned and kissed Laura a little harder.

"I love how you feel, "Laura said again. "It's so sweet, and soft, and addicting." Her finger brushed over the younger girl's clit.

Alaina let out a prolonged whine as a finger continually ran over her clit with feather-light touches. Her hips thrust forward, but the teasing continued uninterrupted.

"I love how sexy you feel," Laura said. "Any time I tease you, I can feel your desire. And it makes me so..." She let out a quiet moan.

Alaina shuddered through another small orgasm, her whimpers coming out faster now. Her lips quested forward, meeting her lover's in a longer kiss. She felt a tongue brush against hers and lost herself completely in the moment. A finger pressed inside of her, sawing gently in and out. Her eyes snapped open.

Laura bounced her eyebrows.

Alaina's hands moved up to cup her face, and she lunged, smashing her lips into the blonde's. Their tongues met—one advancing as the other retreated.

Both girls moaned simultaneously.

Alaina stroked Laura's tongue as gently as she could with hers. She brushed against it. She sidled up to it and cuddled it. She stroked it from the top. She let it snuggle under hers and lap away, her eyes rolling back into her head as the feeling triggered a near-orgasm.

"I love kissing you," Alaina panted.

Laura cooed happily, rewarding the redhead with a deeper thrust of her finger.

Alaina stiffened and pressed her lips together tightly as she had a slightly larger cum than the previous ones.

"I love how cute you look when you cum," Laura whispered. Her tongue stroked over her lips.

Alaina kissed her again. It was a softer, gentler kiss—the kind she'd learned from another redhead who she cared about in no small amount.

Laura shuddered, a barely-audible whimper escaping her lips as her eyes squeezed closed. "I'm so close," she whispered. "Just from kissing you."

Alaina felt her passion burn brighter, suddenly raging out of control. She shoved the other girl onto her back and kissed along her neck and along her cleavage. The scent of perfume was overpowering her.

Laura giggled sexily.

Alaina grinned as she kissed more. Her kisses fluttered down the toned belly she'd been admiring in the afternoon, the small, quick kisses landing just like how a certain very close friend of hers with black hair liked to kiss. She licked in a lazy circle around the other girl's navel.

Laura's giggles changed into another moan, and she jerked as a tongue invaded the deep recesses of her belly button.

Alaina tongued the older girl's navel for a little longer as her hands stroked along the girl's flanks. She stopped at last, then kissed another circle around the indentation in the older girl's stomach before continuing downwards. She knelt between the longest, sexiest legs she'd ever seen, and her lips traced the waistband of the panties she'd been fantasizing about all day. The same style as the ones she'd removed earlier in a dream.

Laura writhed on the bed, her hands moving to clutch at themselves over her bulging bra.

Alaina's teeth settled around the strings to the side of the hips that had swayed back and forth, teasing her to distraction during their earlier grocery shopping trip. She pulled, and the loosely-tied knot fell apart instantly. Her pulse pounded in her head, and her breath came in great gasps.

Laura ran her hands lovingly through the younger girl's auburn hair.

Alaina's fingers trembled as she threw open the blonde lingerie model's thong. She stared at the completely shaved pussy and pelvis that was revealed. The scent of the other girl's perfume was suddenly all-consuming.

"I've never done this," Laura said softly. "I know you'll be gentle, though. I really want you to be gentle right now, okay?"

Eyes wide, Alaina looked back up, spotting the blonde girl peeking up over her breasts. "I'll always be gentle with you, Laura," she said in a daze, brushing her fingers through a sopping set of labia.

Laura moaned. Her eyes closed, and her head tipped back as she quaked. "Not always," she said with a whimper. "Not always, Alaina. Just now. I need you to be gentle now, okay?"

Alaina licked her softly in response. Then again, just to be sure. Then she planted her lips onto her lover's pussy and poked her tongue inside.

Laura's hips thrust upwards, and she clawed feebly at the sheets.

The redhead buried her tongue in as deeply as it would go and began licking at the same spots that had driven her wild when her boyfriend had done the same for her.

"Don't stop," Laura begged in a near-whisper. Her back arched. "Oh, I'm... Oh, Alaina!"

A flood of flavorless fluid bathed Alaina's tongue, then squirted onto her face. She slurped it all down, and two fingers from her right hand moved to replace her tongue as she moved a little higher. She licked, but she didn't get the response she wanted. She tried another spot, and the blonde girl moaned weakly. She tried a third spot.

Laura thrashed wildly on the bed, her hands coming down to grasp and twist themselves through her love's auburn locks. She screamed.

Alaina ran her tongue lightly over the blonde girl's clit while her fingers teased in and out of the pussy she'd just been licking.

Laura mewled, and her hips thrust up high off the bed, remaining suspended in the air.

Alaina moved in again, continuing to lick away as gently as she could. She stopped for a moment and looked up. "Laura," she said softly.

Laura whimpered.

"I love you, Laura," Alaina said. She rolled her tongue over the nearly insensate girl's clit.

Laura screamed her orgasm out, pulling at the hair she'd grasped in her hands while her body went rigid.

Alaina felt a wave of pleasure crash over her. It came suddenly, without warning. She clenched her teeth and felt her thighs suddenly become soaked, then toppled face first onto the other girl's crotch.

The pleasure intensified, and she surpassed her previous orgasm, her breath catching in her throat as every muscle in her body became paralyzed.

She snapped.

Her mind broke.

All that remained was pleasure.

Just as abruptly, pleasure was smashed into a deep, inaccessible crater by a planet-sized meteor.

Alaina felt love. She loved Laura, and she felt loved.

"Alaina, I love you," Laura's voice called. "Come back."

Love dimmed slightly, and relaxation filled in the gaps.

Alaina sighed. Her smile covered her whole face, and she lounged against the incomparable smoothness of her blonde lover's thighs. "I love you, too," she said.

"Come up here," Laura whispered. "I need cuddles!"

Alaina giggled. She pushed herself up, needing two tries after her elbow buckled on the first, and started crawling towards the head of the bed.

Laura's smile was one of total contentment, and her fingers moved in light circles over the redhead's naked back when she came closer. "That was..." she trailed off. Her eyebrows raised and her smile grew even larger.

Alaina ran out of steam towards the end and fell on top of the taller girl, burying her face between her favorite boobs. Definitely the best when cuddling. She even picked out a bra with a fuzzy texture.

Laura stroked her fingers through Alaina's hair. "Thanks for trying to be gentle," she said. "I know it wasn't easy."

Alaina murmured, her response muffled.

"I guess you've earned that," Laura said, sounding amused. "I think that was one of the best cums I've ever had. I've been so wet for most of the day thinking about you. I fingered myself again after our lunch because I was so turned on."

Alaina blinked, her mind still feeling muzzy. She turned her mouth to the side a little. "Again?" she mumbled.

"Yeah, after the time in the shower," Laura replied. She giggled. "Oh, I get it. You thought that was just part of the dream, didn't you?"

"Um... Yeah?" She was really getting that horny thinking about me?

"But it was me," Laura said, her hands moving to Alaina's temples and stroking backwards along her head.

Alaina cooed her enjoyment of the sensation and snuggled back into the blonde girl's chest.

"I really wanted to do something about it during the shoot, too," Laura said. "I think I probably ruined at least one of those bottoms I modeled in because of how wet I was."

Alaina snorted, then blew a raspberry against the center of Laura's chest. "So what? With what happened, they should be giving you everything you wore. Just to start."

"Ooh," Laura said, her voice taking on a throaty, seductive quality, "would you like that, Alaina? Maybe I'd just keep them to wear around the house when your mom's not home and tease you. Which one was your favorite?"

She'd just be walking around the house wearing something like... An image of the sexy blonde girl strutting around the house in the near-nakedness that the third set of lingerie afforded made Alaina swallow. "Th-third ones," she mumbled. Why do I still feel so tongue-tied even after we've been making out and eating out? After I told her...

Laura made an approving sound. "I thought you'd pick the second one for sure, especially after our little nipple escapades. I really liked all of them, but I'd wear anything for you."

Alaina felt herself blush. "Laura, you're too nice."

"Only to some people," Laura said softly. Her fingers trailed along the smaller girl's shoulders.

Alaina pulled herself up higher along the other girl's chest and propped herself up on her hands.

Laura stacked another pillow under her blonde head.

Alaina stared at her lover's face. She's so gorgeous. And her eyes...

Laura leaned down and kissed the redhead.

Alaina closed her eyes and smiled in happiness.

They lay together for a few minutes.

Alaina sighed, looking back over her shoulder in unease at the sunlight streaming in through the window. Pretty bright out. Must be like, noon? "I can't believe I skipped school to have sex," she said, burrowing her face into the older girl's shoulder. "I'm not a sex addict or anything," she protested feebly. "I'm really not!"

"Do you regret it?" Laura asked, sounding concerned.

"No," Alaina sighed again. "I think I would've gone crazy if I had to live through another day of that."

"What Will was saying in the dream, you mean?"

Alaina pressed her face against the other girl's shoulder in response.

Laura was silent for a while. "I don't really have anything I can say to make you feel better about it," she said at last. "You can either believe that I love you, or you can believe that I'm just pretending because I think you'll kick me out otherwise." She sounded a little sad when she finished speaking.

Alaina picked her head back up and glared. "Don't say that," she said. She moved forward and gave the other girl a kiss. "That's not you." She kissed again. "I know that's not you."

"Really?" Laura fixed her with a look that was more interested than sad.

"Nobody would be as thoughtful and nice as you if they were just pretending," Alaina said. And nobody who was pretending would've turned down the chance to know about my Class. I love how she can trust me so completely. "It wouldn't... It just feels so sincere coming from you." She kissed the blonde girl she loved once more, lingering as their tongues mingled. "I can't explain it any better than that," she said softly when they'd separated, somehow feeling a little shy.

"Thanks, Alaina," Laura replied just as softly. "Thanks for believing in me."

Alaina wrapped her arms around the taller girl, who'd been abandoned by everyone she'd ever loved, and hugged with all her might.

They lay together for a time in silence, enjoying each others' nearness and warmth. The light coming on from the window shifted slightly.

"As great as it is being awake, and skipping school, and doing this," Alaina said sleepily after a while, "I kind of wish we were still asleep so we could go back to that beach. Can you use that Skill again?"

"I can't use it anymore today," Laura said.

Alaina frowned.

"But," Laura drew the word out in a teasing fashion, "I do have one more eensy weensy little secret that I haven't told you."

Alaina looked up.

Laura grinned. She brought her right hand up next to her face and looked at it suspiciously. Then she snapped her fingers.

Alaina's bedroom evaporated in a flurry of colors that disappeared into the clear, blue sky.

The redhead looked around with wide eyes. What the fuck?

They were on an infinitely long beach with no end in sight, laying on a towel. Waves lapped at the sand a short ways past their feet.

She stared at the blonde girl under her.

Laura bounced her eyebrows. "Cool, right? We've been asleep the whole time. Just like that old movie."

What.

Laura hugged the smaller girl's head to her now-bared chest. "I'd never make you skip school, Alaina. I know how much it means to you. I'd never do anything that might hurt you even the tiniest little bit."

I feel like my heart is melting into a puddle.

"I was just kidding before," Laura finished with a gentle laugh.

Alaina felt a pair of lips on her head. She began planting soft, wet kisses on the blonde girl's chest. She's so thoughtful!

"Mmm, that feels nice," Laura cooed, squirming a little.

Alaina grinned happily, continuing to lay kisses all over her upper chest and the tops of her breasts. This is pretty fun.

"You know," Laura said slowly. "Taco trucks aren't the only kind of food truck. There was this one that had great homemade ice cream."

Alaina's head whipped up. "You mean—"

"And one summer," Laura said, looking up over her shoulder, "I tried all the flavors. And they did have pistachio..."

Alaina followed the other girl's gaze, spotting a white-and-red truck near the top of the beach.

Laura suddenly rolled over, trapping Alaina under her. She gave the younger girl a quick kiss, her eyes gleeful. "Last one there's a rotten egg!" She pushed herself up and started to run towards the truck, one arm cupped across her chest.

"Hey, wait!" Alaina spluttered, flipping over onto her feet. "That's not fair! Laura, get back here!" she called playfully as she chased after the girl she loved.

* * *

Alaina rolled to her left. A contented sound emanated from nearby, and she tried to stretch. She frowned as she realized something was pinning her arms to her sides.

"'Morning, sleepyhead," Laura said softly, sounding sleepy herself.