Taking The Class Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold it, I want to try this, too." Laura licked around a spot a little higher up.

Alaina moaned louder. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," she chanted, her eyes squeezed shut.

"Do you like it better if I lick it like this—"

Alaina wailed.

"Or like this?"

Alaina's breath stopped, and her hands shot up to grip her pillow above her head. Her whole body shuddered.

"I'd like licking you just as much even if you didn't taste like the best blueberries imaginable," Laura said before she gave Alaina's clitoris a deep, loving kiss.

Alaina shrieked, and her muscles locked up as her back arched.

"Any time you get horny," Laura said, punctuating each word with another lick, "you can ask me. I'll always want to do this for you."

Alaina whimpered, her legs now twitching uncontrollably.

"I love teasing people I love until they cum," Laura whispered. She gave Alaina's clit a long, suckling kiss.

Alaina reached down and dug her hands into the blonde girl's hair, holding her in place while she shrieked her way through an orgasm that left her feeling like Laura had suckled her mind completely out of her head.

She fell happily into a warm oblivion.

* * *

Alaina blinked. She was still sitting in the locker room waiting for Laura to... Fuck, she's naked just over—

The sound of water disappeared.

At least I didn't run over to sneak a peek while she was showering. That's an accomplishment, isn't it? I didn't even think about it. Her expression cleared, returning her face to a more neutral countenance. Good work, Alaina. That stupid Quirk isn't going to win. This is fine. As long as I don't do anything, it's totally fine. She felt cheered up by the revelation. Yeah! As long as I look but don't touch...

Wait a minute, that seems even more wrong. Why is this wrong again? She thought about it. Wait a minute, this seems familiar...

Her eyes widened in horror. What the fuck is wrong with me! Of course it's fucking wrong! I shouldn't be fucking fantasizing about this poor girl who was on the verge of killing herself yesterday! Ugh! I wanted to take her in and give her a home, not bring her in to...to seduce her. Not that I even could if I wanted to. She seems very fixated on Will. I'd have to work really hard if I—

Are you fucking serious right now, Alaina? She clenched her hand tightly. No. No means no! You can do this. Maybe I just need to fuck Will again or something. That seems to solve all my problems lately. And it has been a couple days since we've actually had sex. Argh! When am I even gonna fit that in now if I'm staying with Laura all the time? Maybe Thursday night after I see Kay? Unless I stay over at Kay's... Friday, then. Oh no, I can't go hang out with Tiff and Will tomorrow now as long as Laura doesn't want to see him! This is so—

"Wow, that feels so much better," Laura said, coming back into view carrying the black garbage bag. She was now fully clothed in her miniskirt and tight sweater, but her feet were still bare and in sandals. A plain white towel covered her head, draped up and over her still-damp blonde hair.

Is that... Alaina stared with wide eyes. Is that a string from her underwear sticking out the bottom of her skirt? "Um," Alaina struggled to get words out, managing to just point at the girl's legs as she approached.

Laura paused, a puzzled expression on her face. "What?" She looked down at where the redhead's finger was pointing, then pulled her skirt up, exposing a large swath of glorious thigh. Her fingers moved along her leg and pulled a black string outwards slowly. "Oopsies, I must've missed that," she said. She held it, her forehead creasing as if she didn't know what to do.

Alaina's eyes started to water from being open too wide without blinking. That's from her... She's really wearing... Her mind overheated for a moment.

"Oh no" Laura said, looking back up with worry in her eyes. "Alaina, I didn't realize how short my skirt was! I don't think there's anything I can do with this." She looked back down, her hand pulling up her skirt the tiniest fraction higher.

I can almost see her underwear! Just a little higher! Alaina swallowed.

"Am I really going to have to walk around all day with people staring at the tie strings from this tiny thong I'm wearing under my skirt?" Laura pouted. "Alaina, do you have any ideas?"

"Um..." Alaina stared. "Well... Y-you could always just take them off?" She squeezed her thighs together under her dress. Would she really...

Laura blushed. "You mean walk around all day with nothing on under this really short skirt?" She released the string, and it fell limply against her exposed thigh. "I don't know, Alaina. I don't think I'm brave enough to do that by myself..."

"What if I do it with you?" Alaina blushed. "I mean, what if I take mine off, too?"

Laura frowned. "How would that help?"

"B-because then you won't have to be embarrassed by yourself!" Alaina babbled. This doesn't make any sense, but I want to see her take them off. Or...maybe she'd let me take them off for her? Wait, what am I saying? I can't! I... "It's like...solidarity, right?" I really shouldn't...

Laura smiled, moving closer and setting the garbage bag and the towel hanging over her head onto the bench. She reached up and placed a hand on the back of her neck. "You'd really do that just to make me feel better about it?"

Alaina nodded quickly. "Yeah, of course I would!" She reached down and unlaced her boots, then stepped out of them. Before she could consider it more thoroughly, she was already working her underwear down her legs under her dress. "See?" She proudly held up the garment once she removed it.

Laura stared. "Wow, Alaina!" She smirked after a moment. "I didn't know you were so naughty, Little Miss Perfect."

Alaina glanced at the item in her hand. Her eyes bugged out, and she took a longer look. It was a white, crotchless g-string. What the fuck? When did I—

"I can't believe you were wearing something like that to school," Laura said, sounding scandalized. "We might live together now, but I always thought you were really uptight. A total prude. So did everyone else."

Alaina's face turned scarlet.

"Who were you wearing that for?" Laura teased. "Is it Will?"

Alaina looked away.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone," Laura said with a giggle. "I think it's sexy."

Alaina looked back. I think you're sexy. No! I can't!

"I guess it's my turn now," Laura said. She reached down and tugged on the string, but her fingers slid off it. She frowned and tugged again. She couldn't keep hold of the fabric once she started pulling. She pulled a third time, her fingers turning white as she pressed them together. Still the string slipped out of her fingers. She looked up, a dismayed expression on her face. "Alaina, I can't hold onto it! It's too slippery!"

Slippery? From what? But wait... "Um, do you... Maybe I can get it?" Alaina said in a rush, trying her utmost to school her face into a look of concern.

"Could you?" Laura pleaded.

"Yeah, I mean, you're like a sister to me now, and it'd be completely normal for me to help you out if you were in trouble, right?" Alaina said. I really want to pull them off with my teeth, though... She stepped forward, her hand already reaching out. "I'll just..." Her fingers brushed along Laura's thigh for an instant before she touched the string. So soft! She looked up.

Laura eyed her with an enigmatic expression. "Hurry up, Alaina! Don't keep me waiting!"

Alaina pressed her lips together and tugged on the string.

Her fingers slipped off.

What the fuck? It's like it's greased or something. I can grip it fine, but as soon as

"I think if you gripped it tighter you could get it," Laura said in an encouraging tone. "Try again!"

How did I get to this point in my life? I feel like I'm dreaming or something. I want to see her naked so fucking badly right now. No, I can't! Argh! Sorry, Laura. Alaina pulled the string again with the same result.

"Is there any way you can grip it even more tightly?" Laura said. "Maybe if we had a pair of pliers or something..."

"Um..." Alaina swallowed as her lust crowded out most of her other thoughts. There's no way she'll go for this, right? I know I shouldn't, but... "I... I could try using my teeth?"

"Ooh, that might work!" Laura said, sounding excited for a moment. "But..." She frowned. "No, I won't ask you to do that. It'd be a little bit weird, right? I'm so grateful you're letting me live with you, and I don't want to make it weird or anything."

She thinks it'd be weird for me? But why? I want to! I know I shouldn't. I know I shouldn't. But... I do. I really, really, really do. I... Alaina cleared her throat. "No, I don't think it's weird. We're pretty close already, aren't we?"

Laura gave her a nervous look. "Are we really at the taking off each others' underwear with our teeth level of closeness, though?"

Alaina blushed a little. "Um..."

Laura sighed and looked away, her hands letting her skirt fall back into place. "Thanks for the offer, Alaina. I know you care, but you don't have to force yourself. I'll just have to walk around like this. It's not like it'd make anyone think anything different about me, right?"

Fuck, if she walks around like that, everyone's gonna think she's a huge slut, won't they. I can't let that happen to my Laura! My Laura? What—Since when?

Alaina froze when it hit her. Since... Since I love her. Fuck. I do, don't I. Ugh... No, it wasn't supposed to happen like this! It wasn't! I don't want to be taking advantage of—

"Alaina, um..." Laura's lips curved slightly downwards. She'd already packed up her bag. "I'm... I'm just going to go. You stay here for a little bit so you don't get dragged into any rumors."

No! Fuck it, if it's a choice between this or Laura being unhappy, I guess... Alaina dropped to her knees in front of Laura and grasped her leg. Oh fuck, her skin is so smooth. She must wax...

Laura looked down at her with her eyebrows raised. "Alaina, what—"

Alaina moved her hands higher up, pulling up the other girl's skirt. I give up. Sorry, Laura. You can hate me and feel awkward if you want. None of this even makes sense anymore.

"Alaina!"

Alaina moved her mouth to the other girl's thigh and kissed it. What the fuck, kissing her leg makes my lips feel better. How fucking soft is her skin?

Laura shivered but made no move to pull back.

Alaina kissed up the lingerie model's thigh until her lips brushed against the string she's been searching for.

Laura let out a small whimper.

I've been dreaming about doing this all day. Alaina gave Laura's satin-y thighs one more kiss, then clamped her teeth down on the string. She took a deep breath and pulled her head away.

The string moved with her, held fast between her teeth, and it pulled away cleanly.

The rest of Laura's underwear came along with it.

Alaina knelt there in front of the blonde girl, her eyes wide as she realized she had a black-and-pink string tie thong hanging from her lips. She slowly, carefully reached up to take it into her hand.

Her fingers brushed against the gusset, and it was damp. More than that, really. It was soaked.

She blinked. Her head tilted up.

Laura's face was bright red, and her lips were pressed together.

Alaina felt at the fabric of the thong. Why is it so wet? Why... She stared at Laura, who looked like she was rendered immobile by the redhead's gaze. She would've dried off after taking a shower, wouldn't she? So why...

I mean, I know why, don't I? But... "Laura," she said softly, her eyes not moving from the green ones she held in her vision, "were you fingering yourself in the shower?"

Laura shook her head, her blush spreading down her neck and disappearing into her sweater.

"Laura, what were you thinking about when you were fingering yourself in the shower?" Alaina stroked a hand slowly up the other girl's leg, starting from her ankle. I know what she was thinking of, don't I.

"I wasn't!" Laura protested, shaking her head again.

"So you won't mind if I check, will you?" Alaina said, licking her lips as her hand reached the edge of the girl's skirt and continued underneath, its pace unabated.

"Um..." Laura looked flustered. "Wh-why would you need to do that?"

"I don't need to," Alaina said, her fingers detecting liquid at the top of the other girl's thighs. "I want to," she whispered. Her finger brushed against something very hot and very wet.

Laura moaned softly.

"Who were you thinking about in the shower, Laura?" Alaina asked as her questing fingers pushed inside.

Laura whimpered, leaning back against the row of lockers behind her.

Alaina moved with her, pushing deeper and curling her digits upwards. "Come on, Laura, say it."

The blonde girl was breathing quick, shallow breaths now as she struggled to remain upright. "I... I..."

"I want to hear it," Alaina said. "You already know how I feel. I want to hear you say it." She brought her other hand up and felt for the spot she wanted.

"You!" Laura moaned a moment later. "I was thinking of you! I got out of the pool, and I was thinking about you!" Her voice dropped to a whisper. "I want to be with you so much, Alaina!"

Alaina grinned, feeling something inside herself lose its tension. "Well, you've got me now." She moved forward, one hand holding up the other girl's skirt while she pressed her lips against—

The door to the locker room crashed open behind them.

Alaina's head whipped around.

"Alaina?" Will said, his face going through a number of expressions as he took in the scene of debauchery.

"Oh no," whispered Laura.

"And Laura?" Will said, sounding incredulous. "Alaina, what the fuck are you doing to her?"

"Um..." Alaina froze. What am I doing? I was going to eat her pussy? Is he...mad?

Will frowned. "I thought you said you just wanted to give her a home. What the fuck is this? Now you're making her—"

"She's not making me," Laura said quickly. "I—"

"But you'd have to say that, wouldn't you?" Will countered, stepping forward. "Wouldn't you be too afraid to say no? What if she decided she didn't want you living with her if you wouldn't fuck her, too?"

Alaina's head swiveled back and forth.

"No!" Laura said vehemently, shaking her head. "You know me. I'm not a pushover! I'll never let someone touch me if I don't want to be touched. I'd rather die."

Will looked down at Alaina. "You really believe her? Wouldn't she say anything to make you think she was okay with it? Just to make sure you didn't kick her out?"

"I wouldn't!" Laura shouted. "I—" Her next shout cut off abruptly.

"That's what I thought," said Will. He reached down and took hold of Alaina's arm. "Come on, I think it's time for some punishment, Alaina. You can't do that to someone. It's not right."

Alaina came to her feet, drawn by the uncomfortable pressure on her arm as her mind raced. "But... But she—"

"I've heard enough," said Will. "I'm disappointed in you, Alaina." He shoved their bags off the bench and sat down, then pulled her across his lap on her stomach.

Alaina stiffened. He wouldn't.

Will pulled up the back of her dress. "Going commando?" His hand stroked up her slit. "Wow, you've got a real leak down here, too, Alaina. Did you make her eat you first? Or were you saving that for after?"

"She didn't make me do anything," Laura called, her voice suddenly distant. "She wouldn't do that!"

"Wouldn't she?" said Will. He ran his palm over his girlfriend's bared butt. "She's been pretty selfish lately, y'know."

A crack rang out in the locker room, and Alaina felt a stinging sensation. Her eyes bulged. "You... You fucking spanked me?"

"Yup," said Will. "I'm calling the bet in now." His hand swung down and another slap sounded out, loud almost to the point of being deafening.

Alaina rocked forward with the blow, and the stinging sensation intensified. "But why—"

Another slap rocked her, and she felt her own fluids splattering onto her lower thighs. She shuddered.

"You liked that one, didn't you?" Will said, a smirk in his voice.

"No! I—"

SLAP. "Are you sure?"

Alaina whimpered.

"Why," Will said, interrupting himself with another slap across her bared butt, "couldn't you just leave her be?" Another slap rained down. "You know she can't consent in her position, don't you?"

"I... I..."

SLAP.

Alaina moaned. Fuck, why does getting spanked feel good? I think one more would be enough...

"Look at you," Will said, his voice full of derision, "you're more interested in your next orgasm than what happens to her. You're the slut, Alaina, aren't you?"

SLAP!

Alaina's nostrils flared, and her hands clenched. "What did you just call me?"

"You heard me." SLAP. "Look at you, laying here, about to cum your brains out from getting spanked while I tell you how fucked up you're acting. That's not Alaina Bishop. That's just a slut. A toy made for fucking. I bet you only feel like yourself when you've got a nice, hard cock in your pussy, don't you?"

Alaina began to thrash, ignoring the hail of slaps that struck her butt. She no longer felt anything from it. "Shut up. Shut up! Fuck you! FUCK YOU!" she screamed. "That's not who I am! Fuck you! I'd never to that to someone! Ever! I love her! Okay? I do! It's fucked up, but I fucking love her!" she panted with exertion, her face flushed with ire. "I'd never make her do anything she didn't want to! I've been fighting this all fucking day! I—"

Laura's face appeared in front of her as the other girl crouched down and took the redhead's face between her hands, causing her struggles to cease. "It's okay," she said in a soothing tone. "It's okay, Alaina. I know. I know. Let's..." She brought her lips forward and touched them softly to Alaina's.

So this is what bliss feels like. Alaina dissolved into nothingness.

Chapter 31:????????,??:??

"Hey, you! I missed you!"

Alaina opened her eyes again, finding herself in her bed for the third time. Arms were wrapped around her, and she snuggled into them, feeling an incredible softness against her face. "I missed you, too, Laura."

"Sorry, that last one got a little bit out of hand," Laura said, stroking her hand over the smaller girl's head.

Alaina shivered. "It felt so real."

"It sure did. I was so surprised when Will walked in!"

Alaina felt lips on top of her head and smiled. "You mean you didn't do that?"

"Nopers, that was all you. I'd never have imagined he'd be representing your conscience in a dream." Laura giggled. "Or that you'd dream about him spanking you. You're way kinkier than I expected."