Taking the High Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hoped she could face Mark today, recalling all too well stroking Mark's cock for a few minutes, her pussy pulsating with desire before everything went black. Mark had obviously put her to bed, and she was still in her nightgown. That act of tenderness impressed her, bringing her a sense of pride. Thinking about the previous evening and its events made Cindy tingle, thinking about how good Mark's cock felt and looked. But her sense of guilt denied any real absolute pleasure. She didn't have a clue as to what to expect when she saw Mark the next time. It worried her greatly. How would he treat her now? She resolved herself to accept whatever retribution was headed her way. Her biggest fear was losing his respect or, worse, alienating him.

This had to stop. Cindy could not remain in her torn world. She could see the writing on the wall, even if she could not accept the results. She wondered if she was being a prude and if there was any harm in her relationship with her son. Her resolve was shot through with holes. Her most basic intuition told her that Mark would become more than a son. Cindy couldn't figure out exactly what that looked like, but change was in the air. And it felt huge.

Cindy rolled out of bed and took a shower. The warm water helped wash away the sleep from the night. As sleep left her, and reality started to raise its head, she recalled the incident with Mark. She found herself thinking about her impulsive and self-driven motives. She felt a sense of shame and no reprise from her guilt. Cindy realized she was fighting an uphill battle dealing with her desire for Mark. Whatever the cause, no matter how much she was in need, she had to get off this path; they were moving down at what seemed like the speed of light. The guard rails were becoming worn, and she didn't know how long she could hold out. Nor could she tell how long she could last before the rails faded into oblivion.

Mark woke up from one of the most magnificent dreams in his recent memory. His night was full of dreamy fantasies of his mother's sweet manner, her gentle disposition, her devotion to him, and her excellent touch upon his dick. Mark's mind was flooded with possibilities of more fantasies of what might have happened had she not passed out. His wood was full on as he pictured Cindy taking his cock in both hands, caressing him. Exploring his manhood. Only this time, she was in command of her senses. Mark was very close to getting himself the morning release he desperately needed. He closed his eyes and pictured his mother again, lying beside him, her hand on his dick. His mouth was at her breast. His climax proved the power of his mother's sexual sway on him. He wanted her in the best sort of way.

Cindy wore a long shirt, a pair of fuzzy socks, and simple white panties. She went to the kitchen to see what was happening with her son this morning. She entered the kitchen and leaned on the counter to reach the tea. Mark walked in behind her, simultaneously saying, "Good morning," and leaning into her, pinning her to the counter.

"Mark, please don't." She sighed.

"Funny, I kinda got the feeling that you like to kiss," he whispered.

Mark gently leaned Cindy's head to the side and caressed her neck with the tip of his tongue to her earlobe. He nibbled it with his lips and teased her ear. She felt the strength going out of her knees. Mark turned her toward him and again leaned into her. His cock was near normal as he pressed against her pelvis. Cindy laid her forearms on his chest while her beautiful, slender hands took his cheeks and pulled Mark to her mouth. Her tongue pushed into his mouth, forcing it open. He greedily took her tongue deep in his mouth and returned the penetration with his own. He raised his hand to touch her breast, and Cindy said, "No, Mark, this is too much for me. It's one thing to share a kiss, but we mustn't get carried away."

"Okay, I'm cool with that, but do you remember me telling you I had something serious to discuss?

"Yes, son, I remember everything. I guess I let my inhibitions down."

"Like just now with that kiss?"

"Only more so. son, it's just not right for me to tease you. I'm sorry, I'll try to do better. Mark, did you like the kiss?"

"It made me stiff in my pants; speaking of which, do you get aroused with me?"

"I have to tell you, son. Lately, you have made me wet frequently. I think you know that it is why I dress you obsessively. It drives me up the wall, wanting you all the time, knowing it can't be. I guess that's why I had to be close to you with a kiss. And maybe an occasional touch. But we must not go any farther."

"Well, mom, since we already kissed and hugged, can't we keep that up? I don't see where it would hurt anything."

"Well, I suppose we can do that. To tell you the truth, it makes me juicy thinking about your tongue in my mouth. Oh, sweetheart, you're so sweet to me. Hold me close so that I can feel you. My, you're very close to stretched out. Would you like me to tuck in your shirt?"

Mark didn't answer. Instead, he took his mom by the hand, taking her to the sofa. Mark led her to the center of the sofa and sat her down at eye level with his drawstring on his sweats.

Cindy looked up at Mark and said, "It looks like you need to be tucked again."

She reached for the cord of his pants, and said, "Does this have something to do with what you wanted to discuss?"

She ran her hand down the front of his groin. Mark placed his hands on hers and guided them to his cock. He rubbed her hands all around and on his very swollen hard-on.

"We've done this before, too, mom."

"Yes, I remember, son. It's so naughty to play like this, but if you promise to maintain control, I don't think a little innocent touching will hurt anything."

Before Mark could move, Cindy yanked the cord of his sweats. His pants dropped to his knees, leaving him standing there in his briefs.

Cindy placed both hands on his chest, touching his tender nipples, and slowly moved her palms down his front, down to his groin, and then gently wrapped her hand around his covered dick. Cindy took Mark's cock in her hand intentionally for the very first time. She didn't count the previous evening, given her compromised condition.

Holding Mark entirely in her hand, she stroked his hard cock through his briefs. Cindy paused, letting go of Mark, and slid her hands into his underwear. As she slid them down, Mark's cock got caught on his briefs. Cindy pulled his cock down along with the briefs only to be greeted with a near slap in the face when Mark's cock sprang free.

His beautiful cock was standing straight and tall. Cindy caressed the bottom of his cock, even going so far as to use her fingernails to make light rubbing motions along his frenulum. Mark involuntarily arched his back, pushing toward Cindy's exquisitely soft and skillful hands. Cindy was filled to the brim with delight, though she tried to keep a straight face and a clinical attitude about the whole affair. Watching her son writhing in pleasure made her horny for his touch. She wanted his mouth on her wet pussy, and other places. She focused on Mark's cock and was overcome with the realization of how much different her world had become in such a short amount of time.

Cindy's free hand moved down to her wet lips and hard clit, as she continued to work Mark's hard cock up and down. She could see a damp spot on his briefs, though she hardly needed that to see how horny Mark had become from her touch. Her clit was thumping and twitching harder now than she could ever remember. It did not take much effort for Cindy to bring herself to cum. She made it a point to stifle her climax to the extent that she didn't think Mark had caught on. It was a guilty pleasure, but as long as she maintained her "clinical" attitude, she didn't see the harm in some minor petting. She faithfully jacked Mark's gorgeous cock all the way through her orgasm.

Mark watched his mother's hand beating him off and marveled at how much better her hand felt than his. The whole world took on a different flavor. Periodically, she would spit in her hand to lube Mark. Mark thought that looked just slutty enough to give him other notions about what he wanted to do with his mom. As he stood before her, engrossed in what he was witnessing, he felt his orgasm starting to make itself known. His hips began thrusting into her hands, desperately trying to fuck her sweet touch. He reached to Cindy's tits and took each by hand, and started to massage them, rubbing, and softly squeezing.

That was all it took to bring Mark to the first orgasm of his life with another lover. There was no comparison to how much better his mom's hands felt, jacking him off. He erupted with massive amounts of cum shooting from the tip of his cock. The first blast shot over Cindy's shoulder onto the sofa. Cindy, still stroking him, aimed his cock at her chest as he spewed jets of semen onto her tits. His hips bucked wildly as each crashing wave of pure pleasure coursed through his body.

"That's right, son, let it all out, you naughty little boy, shoot your seed all over your mommy. That's my good little boy. Mommy loves to take care of her boy. Did you like that, sweetheart? Do you like it when mom is bad? Do you like being naughty with mommy?"

Mark, being unable to stand any longer, collapsed on the sofa; Cindy snuggled up to him, turned his head toward her, and passionately kissed him.

"That was because I love you." She then bent over his semi-rigid cock and licked him clean. "And that was for being such a good boy. I hope you enjoyed that because we won't be doing it again."

"I don't understand why you say that. I thought we liked playing with each other, mom."

"It's wrong, son. We've gone way farther than I ever intended, but I'm human, too. I have needs like you do. But that's not my place. I want you to find a girlfriend. Maybe she can keep your clothes looking right."

"This is what I wanted to talk to you about, mom. I don't want a girlfriend. I want you to be my girlfriend."

"Well, Mark, I can't see that happening. We have already done much more than appropriate for a mother and her son. We have to stop."

"What can be so wrong about wanting each other?"

Cindy paused in silence while she went down the list of "whys" in her head. In truth, for as conservative as Cindy felt, the legality of their relationship was the only genuine concern. But she still couldn't see a clear path to being openly intimate with Mark. She could not deny or ignore the fact that Mark lit her libido on fire, just being who he was. Somehow, that felt more like love than lust.

However, the sex felt like lust, passion, and fear combined. That made for a very winding path fraught with unknowns and delicious with wanton desires. In her heart, her intuition knew that the result would be inevitable. She couldn't form the complete thought in her mind, but she knew she was probably going to come close to fucking her son.

The idea was far more than a passing consideration. Cindy viewed it to be an obstacle of unknown proportions. Fucking Mark. Fucking her son, her little boy. The visions in her head of such a forbidden fantasy had become a silent driving force in Cindy's persona. Was this just her OCD talking, or was she seriously considering taking her son? These questions troubled her, and many more were floating in her head.

"Mom, are you okay?"

"Yes, Mark, I am very okay, but we need to talk about us. No matter how good it feels, we cannot keep doing this."

"But mom, I love you and don't want anybody else."

"I know it feels that way, Mark, but that is your hormones talking. You need a young woman your age."

"NO!" Said Mark. "I'm not interested in any other girl. Nobody can make me feel the way you do!"

"How do you know, Mark? Have you had an opportunity to find out about another girl? Have you made out before? Have you ever gone down on a girl? How can you know that I'm your best choice, especially since I shouldn't be a choice at all?"

"All I know, mom, is that I think of you all the time. I have to jack off every morning just to be able to be around you without having a hard-on. I love our tradition of being dressed by your hands every day. I love it when you hold my ass while you play with my shirt. But the best part is when you tuck in my front. I don't know how many times I have fantasized about you jacking me off like you just did. It feels like I'm being consumed by something out of my control."

"It's completely normal for you to have a strong sex drive. The thing that you have yet to discover is that this constant state of arousal will pass. All young men go through it to various degrees. I'm very flattered that you find your old mom as desirable as you do."

Cindy had a flash memory of taking her son to orgasm. The way he looked in the throes of passion, his hot spunk surging forth from his delicious cock. She was growing very horny again, discussing sex with her son in an intimate way. So much for "clinical exercise."

"You are way more than just desirable, mom. I can't think of a better way to learn about sex and love than from you. What would be wrong with that?"

"It's just not the way of the world, son."

"We could make it our world," Mark said boldly.

"Mark, I still don't think it's a good idea, but I will consider our options. I must admit that fooling around and making out was exciting and wonderfully taboo. We should be fine as long as we just keep our playtime to the simple stuff we've already done. After all, we can't un-ring that bell."

"So, would you like to play some more, mom?"

"What did you have in mind?"

"Well, for one thing, could I look at you without your clothes on? I've only seen pictures. I want to see all of you up close."

Without saying anything, Cindy stood up, still a little weak in her knees, and started to disrobe very deliberately. Mark had never seen anything, even approaching his mother's incredibly sexy build. Tall and slender, with legs that went on forever. Her breasts were the most perfect he could remember. Her pubic arch was sporting a narrow bar of pubic hair that led the eye straight down to her amazing pussy. Her vulva was long and about the width of her palm and the same length. Her labia were swollen and bright pink, protruding beyond her lips. He could even make out her smallish clit hiding at the convergence of her outer lips. Porn models didn't have anything on his mom.

"Mark, don't you think you should show me your naked body? Fair is fair."

Mark didn't have to be told twice; he pulled off the only thing he was wearing, his shirt. Then said, "If I take off my shirt, mom, how will you tuck it in?" He chuckled.

"We'll think of something; as a matter of fact, I already have an idea. Give me your hand, son."

Cindy took Mark's hand and guided him to her clit. "Can you feel that little hard bump right there?"

"Yes, I can feel it; that's cool."

"My clitoris is the female version of your penis. It's how I achieve sexual pleasure; well, it's one of the ways. It feels delicious when you rub it, just like when I was jacking you off."

"Am I doing it right, mom?"

"Oh baby, that feels exactly right; you feel so good touching me. Oh, son, this is so wrong, but I can't help myself."

A light bulb went on in Mark's perception of the whole situation. His mom's mouth may be saying no, but he could tell she was enjoying this as much as he was. He continued to masturbate his mother, moving his fingers in circles around her clit, then rubbing it lightly with his fingertips. Her body started to move in rhythm with his touch as she rolled her hips into his hand, adjusting Mark's pressure to get the most stimulation.

This time, she had no intention of stifling her climax. She became totally absorbed in Mark's caresses. Cindy could feel the orgasm rising from her son's affection. With each touch, Mark brought her closer and closer to getting her off. Minutes later, Cindy was obviously deriving pleasure from his efforts. Her orgasm hit her hard and strong, each peak getting stronger and stronger, until she shivered violently, reaching the summit of her orgasm. She pushed Mark's hand away with her own and put her fingers inside of her pussy, rigorously massaging her whole pussy with her fingers buried deep inside of herself. Her nipples were hard as a rock as she continued to finish coming. After what seemed a long time, she slowed and then stopped, relaxing into the chair, completely spent.

"Mark, that was phenomenal; watching you make love to me is the most erotic thing I've ever seen. But look at my poor baby, you're so hard; that has to be painful. Let me make it feel better. Just like last time."

Cindy sat up and positioned herself between Mark's legs allowing him a full view of her pussy. Her hand wrapped around Mark, mid cock and gripped him snuggly before softening her stroke to slide down his cock.

With her other hand, she stuck her fingers under his butt and probed his asshole, teasing his rectum with little thrusts in and out. All the while stroking his cock full length. She repeated the motion, holding a sweet smile on her face, firmly, lightly, then firmly again. Then, she started to handle him in a milking fashion. Mark was nearly out of his head in rapture to her sensual touch, so seductive, so forbidden.

Mark's cock was full-on hard from the milking he was getting. Words began to fail him; his body was taking complete control. The hand fucking he was receiving from his mom was thus far the epitome of his sexual experience, and his mom had lovingly taken him on. He presumed she was hiding her guilt, or she had resolved her guilty feelings. He wasn't sure which. Mark moved closer to her, putting him almost directly over her pussy. She continued stroking and reached behind him to keep him entertained from the backside. Mark's orgasm had been building steadily from his mom's devoted attention.

The visual impact of Mark watching his mother pleasure him was overwhelming. Her tender hand, moving on him, drove him to a level of lustful desire that he didn't fully understand. It felt so incredibly mind-blowing. Mark was in a daze of emotional and physical commotion. His body was driving him forward with sensations brand new to him. His head was still resolving the imposed confines of the social objections from the society in which he grew up.

One thing was a certain inevitability of his impending orgasm. He could tell he would get off like a rocket at Cindy's hands. She had not stopped playing with his rectum while she stoked him. He had no idea that her backside fingering would increase his pleasure tenfold. His climax hit him like a ton of bricks. He felt like he was getting body slammed as he started coming. Over and over, he spasmed, blowing thick globs of cum everywhere. Cindy fingering his prostate made his copious ejaculate spew hard and in every direction as she jacked his cock with abandon. They were both covered in Mark's semen by the time his climax ebbed. They looked at each other covered in Mark's seed and started chuckling at the mess they had made.

"That was certainly a site to behold. I'm glad it felt so good for you. Now, I hope that is going to hold you. We can't be flopping around in orgasmic bliss all the time. We have to draw the line, so why don't we clean up and eat a bite? I'm starving."

Cindy knew she was lying to herself. Her subconscious mind was already setting up the next opportunity to get her hands on Mark again. This was so much better than just tucking in his shirt. Her guilt had diminished significantly as a result of their playtime. The words "consenting adults" came to mind.

To her relief, the intimacy they had shared did not result in her bursting into flames.

On the contrary, she felt a more profound sense of bonding with her son. That genuinely surprised her. She decided that human beings were simply sexual animals. And hers had been repressed for years. Making out with Mark had surprised her carnal animal. That animal was now fully awake. She was pleased to discover that Mark could more than satiate her. That would go a long way toward keeping things simple.