Taking the High Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Momma, you made your boy cum again, you are so fucking hot. You fuck like a bitch in heat. You like being bad with me, don't you, mom? You like making my cock hard so you can play with it, don't you? Come on, tell me you love it. Your pussy is so wet, I love shooting my wad on you, making you all slick and smooth."

"Yes, son, that's right, give me that whole load. Cindy reached down and took Mark's cock, milking the last of the cum, from his balls. Mark relaxed on the sofa as Cindy collapsed on top of him, exhausted from their exertions.

"Mark, son, that was a mind-altering experience for me. I have never had an out-of-body feeling like I just did. I love your cock, and I'm not afraid to say so. That was beautiful lovemaking and highly erotic. But as much as it pains me to say so, we cannot continue. That has to be as close to intercourse as we ever get. I'm sorry it has to be that way; I can't let my desires overwhelm my judgment. Pretending we were fucking opened my eyes. I can't behave like that. It's just not acceptable.

Mark's partially hard cock rested snuggled between Cindy's wet lips, her panties drenched in liquid love, covered with sweet sweat. Cindy no longer felt fear, only the warmth of Mark holding her. And knowing in the back of her mind that the next time they were intimate, she would have to draw a line in the sand. There was no way that she was going to fuck her son. She had already done more than she ever intended.

"Mark, we need to eat, darling; you up for ordering a pizza?"

"That sounds great; I'm starving. I'm going to take a hot shower. Do you want to join, or are you going to soak?"

"You order the food and take a shower. I'll run the tub. Then I'll meet you back here."

Mark picked up the phone, still buck naked and messy, dialed up the pizza joint, placed his order, and headed for the shower. He could hear her tub running, so he stuck his head into Cindy's bedroom and told her the pizza was on the way. Opening the door, he caught his mom bending over to reach something on the floor. Mark was greeted with the picturesque sight of Cindy's entire backside. She was still spotted with the cum she had missed from the quick cleanup in the living room. Mark was suddenly captivated by the vision of him having his hands on her ass, pounding his meat into her hot wet backdoor, doggy style. Mark couldn't resist the impulse to walk up behind her and push his cock between her legs, just barely missing her pussy.

"Are you serious, Mark?

"No, mom. I just couldn't resist the view or the chance. I just wanted a little touch before I shower."

"Okay, you had your touch, you sweet little perv. You definitely have a wicked streak, don't you?"

"I wonder where I got that from, Miss 'tuck my shirt in?'"

"Okay, you got me there, but I think you'll find yourself dressing more independently. I shouldn't keep enabling you."

"Mom, I'd say we're past enabling. You'd have to say that we have been acting like consenting adults. I haven't seen anything like coercion going on, passive or otherwise."

He was pretty sure he was on to her deeper desires.

"With the exception that you have managed to get my undivided attention."

"Oh, now, get out of here so I can bathe. You go shower. The pizza won't be here for a while. So go, skedaddle."

Cindy had stood up by then, so Mark reached around her, sticky and all, and playfully jiggled her titties up and down a little. He placed his lips to her neck and gave her a wet licking kiss that sent goosebumps down her chest, through her breast, down her tummy to her panty line, and on southward.

"Have a nice bath, mom." Stepping back from her, Mark and his erection left her standing there half dazed, half horny, and very ready for a hot shower.

Mark stepped into his hot shower, water crashing over his head from the sunflower spigot. Like being in the womb again, wet and very warm, safe. He paused at the thought of "safe." He was approaching the point of being ready to take Cindy with as much persuasion as he could muster and insist that she fuck him. Mark had exercised a great deal of control. Their pseudo fucking had left him with an unanswered case of mild abrasion. Mark intuitively knew that there was one thing to soothe that itch. He finished his shower and put on a pair of gym shorts and a half-cut tee shirt. He was proud of his six-pack and figured showing off to his mom wouldn't hurt. He put on his slippers and took a look at himself. Let her try to tuck in this shirt! He grinned to himself, betting that she would find some reason to improve his manner of dress.

Mark decided to make a side trip back to his mom's room. He was sure she would be stretched out in the bubbly tub recuperating, so he tapped on the door this time. He heard her say, "Come in." He walked to the tub and knelt beside it, with his right arm resting on the ledge of the old claw-foot tub.

"Just stopped by to touch base," at which point he stuck his hand in the water right on her pussy, laid his palm flat, and tenderly stoked her up and down a few times. Without so much as a word, he stood up, turned to the door, and in leaving, said, 
"See ya in the kitchen."

Cindy's mouth was open to say something as he walked away, but nothing came out of her mouth. Her whole groin was fired up. Jeez, this is going to be complicated. She had to tell him no. She had to tell him no. She had to tell him no. She repeated, trying to bolster her courage.

Cindy stood before her mirror, wondering what she should wear. So far, Mark had gotten off (literally) on plain white panties. Maybe he liked that Fifties white bra and panties with white straps attached to silk hose. That was well before her day; Mark had not seen her racy lingerie. She was particularly fond of corset bustiers with stout hooks from top to bottom and laced up the chest to get that form-fitting look that drives men up a tree. Plus, she had her classic fishnet hose that fit very nicely with the dominant look of the all-black outfit. That was what she had planned on saving for a later day. How hypocritical is that? She thought to herself.

She decided to play it safe. She put on jeans and a red tee shirt, which brought out the auburn in her hair. She slid on an older long-sleeve dress shirt. Her shoes were last. She wasn't taking any chances on being seductive with Mark. She headed for the dining room, hoping to find Mark waiting with the Pizza. Sure enough, Mark was at the table waiting for Cindy.

"You're just in time; the pizza just got here."

"Awesome, I'm famished. I could eat a horse."

"Dig in, mom."

They ate with little conversation but very much in each other's company. Mark reflected on how good he had felt ever since their first encounter. Cindy anxiously waited to see how the coming moments would play out.

Finally, she said, "Mark, you know that I treasure the time we have spent together over the last few days. It has indeed been incredible. But now it is time to stop for real. I can't play any more games like we have. So that's all there is to say. It's probably best if we don't talk about it anymore."

"Before we shut this down completely, mom, may I express myself honestly one last time?"

"Yes, I suppose so; what's on your mind, specifically, Mark?"

Mark stood from his chair and approached Cindy. He bent over, scooped her into his arms, and carried her to the sofa. He sat her down on her butt in the seat. He reached for the button on her pants and deftly tweaked them open. He grabbed her pants and pulled them off her in one long, smooth motion. He immediately grabbed her panties and ripped them off of her.

"My God, Mark, what in the hell are you doing."

"This..."

His head dove down to her pussy. He wasn't surprised that she was already getting wet, though she had not swollen to her potential. Mark buried his face in his mom's pussy. He licked her lavishly, using his whole mouth and tongue to stimulate her.

Cindy let out a lengthy groan that sounded something like; "Mark, stop, please don't do this; oh God, that feels so good. You can't, ooh shit, oh my God, son, you can't...stop."

"I'm not going to stop at all. As a matter of fact, this is what I had in mind."

Mark slid forward and put his weight on his hands. Poised over Cindy, he lowered his hips until the tip of his cock was just touching Cindy's very wet engorged lips. Her intuition had been correct. She was going to fuck her son. She smiled, feeling a glow of freedom. She suspected her OCD would no longer be an issue. It no longer served a purpose. At least it was one excuse not needed again.

Still, she objected, "My god, son, no, you can't. It's not right."

Despite her objections, Mark remained poised and motionless over her opening.

"Tell me the truth, mom. You want me, don't you? You want me inside of you. I can see it in your eyes."

Cindy couldn't bring herself to speak, but her eyes said volumes. Mark gently lowered himself into his mother. His cock split her lips and filled her completely as he pushed to the depths of her sex.

"NO, No, no, no..." Her last "no" escaped her lips as she pushed herself onto her son's rigid cock. Feeling his tool deep within her was undoubtedly the sheer bliss she had imagined. It also came with wicked lust and an all-consuming passion. Her son's dick was plowing her with all the confidence of a seasoned lover. It was as if he could read her when she shifted for better contact; he moved naturally within her, lowered his head to her nipple, and teased with the tip of his tongue. That was a direct line: nipple to clit. Bam! Magic. Cindy tried to slow the whole situation down in her head, to relish every second of the whole body fucking she was getting from her son.

Mark's ears heard the words, "It's not right." But his body and animal passion were upon her. All he could think about while he was going down on Cindy, was, "I want to fuck my mother? I want to put my cock inside her so bad."

He needn't have worried; his body would have its way no matter what. That's when he decided to take a risk. He almost started spasming as soon as his cock touched his mom. He calmed himself, took a deep breath, and searched her eyes for some sign of consent. One look was all he needed. Her eyes were pleading with him to take her. He slid his cock into her pussy for the first time in his life.

The intensity of contact, skin to skin, his cock within her, exceeded all of his wildest fantasies. She sheathed him in delicious pleasure with every thrust. Cindy reached down between them and grabbed his cock, jacking it as he thrust in and out. His cock felt meaty and thick, rock solid and slicked with their secretions. She could feel his testicles high in their sack. She reached to his face and lovingly caressed his cheek. She could feel his orgasm building in him. Looking down at Mark fucking her pussy, watching it disappear within her, feeling herself being repeatedly filled with Mark's manhood, left Cindy feeling drugged. Her senses were on fire, yet somewhat numb. Her mind was consumed with Mark riding her. Everything seemed to be illuminated in brilliant focus by the intoxicating sense of raw sex.

Mark was fighting off his orgasm with all his ability. He could never have imagined how supremely acute the sensation of his cock being inside his mother would be. In his mind's eye, he watched himself fucking Cindy. Every fiber in his being was vibrating from the incredible sex he was sharing with his mom. He took his time, wanting this moment to go on forever. As he fucked her hot pussy, he kept caressing and touching her with the tender attention that seemed to please her so thoroughly. His kisses were soft and passionate. Cindy almost came out of her skin whenever he nibbled on her earlobes.

Mark whispered in her ear, "Mom, I want to fuck you doggy style. May I get behind you?"

"Oooh, Mark, that sounds wickedly perfect. I would love to have your big cock pounding my pussy from the back. I love the feel of your hands holding my ass and pile-driving my twat to our heart's content. That would be so hot, Mark. I told you that I was yours whenever you needed me. I'm sorry if I have come off like a tease. It wasn't my intention. I have really had to struggle with taking the high road. As it turns out, you are the high road. I would never have believed that incest could feel so right, yet here you are fucking the hell out of my pussy. Yes, I would love to be taken by you from behind."

Mark lifted himself from his mom, withdrawing his cock from its wet glove for the moment. Cindy sat up on her knees and turned her back to Mark, resting her hands on the back of the sofa while her knees were planted on the front edge of the sofa. She arched the small of her back, pushing her ass higher in the air. Giving him easy and complete access to her pussy and other titillating places to be explored entirely. Mark had not seen anything that provocative in at least 20 minutes. Everything about his mom was provocative now.

"How does this work for you, baby? Now, grab me by my hips and step into me. That's right, baby boy, now give momma your cock." She reached to take Mark and guide him in. It was hardly necessary, but Mark liked the idea of her hands on him anytime. Taking Mark in hand, she rubbed the head of his cock against her ready and willing clit. She would slide the whole tip of his cock along the length of her pussy. Back and forth, she used Mark's cock to stroke her whole mound. She was careful not to slide her hand too much. She knew that would make Mark cum. She finally wiggled her hips a little bit, side to side, getting set just right to take Mark inside of her pussy; then she looked back at Marks and said, "Are you ready for me, son? I'm not saying no this time or ever again. You push, and I'll guide you into my pussy. I can't get enough of playing with your boy toy."

Mark thrust his cock forward as his mom quickly guided him into her. The sensation was wickedly delicious. Again, they were skin-to-skin. Cindy was cooing with delight as Mark lovingly and slowly fucked his mom. He reached around to her pussy and started to lightly tickle her clit. Cindy let out a loud groan,

"Oh yes, Mark, just like that. It feels so good to have you inside of me finally. I can't believe my baby boy is filling me up with his big, gorgeous dick. Yes, son, fuck your momma with that cock. Damn, this feels so good. Can you go faster, son? Fuck me harder and faster. Fuck your mommy's pussy; come on, boy; isn't this what you have been dreaming about? Make your woman scream, Mark. Make me scream with pleasure."

"Mom, this has got to be the best day of my life. You're so fucking sexy and so damn fuckable. I don't think I can stop. I'm getting close to cumming."

"Me too, Mark; I'm very close to raising the roof on this house. DAMN, you are such a good mother fucker. You fill me up so completely. It's like we were made for each other. Every time your balls slap against my ass son, I'm one second closer to cumming. It feels like a monster is raging inside me, and son, you are breaking down the cage door. I don't know what will happen if the door comes down. I've never allowed myself to lose complete control. But this feels like it might happen.

Cindy was rolling her hips every time Mark's cock entered her; the technique was working very effectively for Mark.

Cindy was the first to reach her orgasm. Her whole being was focused on the pleasure Mark was imparting to her. She could feel every millimeter of Mark's cock, moving in her as her orgasm started to expand into every bit of her existence. An overwhelming rush of joyous feelings pervaded her conscious mind. Her head started spinning as her climax continued to overtake her. As her climax hit her, Cindy's vision blurred, and her voice trembled out some indistinct encouragement. Mark had frozen mid-stroke as she peaked. Cindy's pussy was locked around Mark as she bore down with all her might against his dick. Her orgasm was greeted with another and yet another orgasm. Tears of joy were streaming down her face. She couldn't speak much. She only kept repeating, "Yes, yes, yes, my God, that was unbelievable; oh, Mark, you are such a wonderful lover. You made your mommy cum more than once. Nobody has ever done that, son."

As her orgasmic bliss slowly subsided, Cindy started to concentrate on Mark's satisfaction.

"Honey, let's change positions again. I want you to be on top of me. I want to feel that big cock of yours driving my pussy into the sofa. Get on top of mommy, son. I want your dick inside of me right now."

Mark uncoupled from behind Cindy. Without wasting time or Mark's orgasm, she rolled over onto her back and spread her legs wide open for her son.

He didn't need any coaching this time. Mark got between her legs, and to his surprise, she immediately took his cock and guided him into her once again. Her pussy was wet and very hot. His cock slid into her with ease. His hips started pumping hard and fast. Cindy drew in a gasp of air when his cock bottomed out on her cervix. She couldn't remember that ever happening before. Mark was fucking her full force, oblivious to his surroundings. He was so completely engrossed in the sensations of his cock sliding in and out of Cindy that he didn't notice the vibrating dildo in her hand that seemed to appear out of nowhere.

Cindy reached for her crotch to slather some lubrication on the toy. She reached behind Mark and rather abruptly slid her wet middle finger into Mark's ass. Without hesitation, she gently but firmly started using her finger to fuck Mark's ass. Mark responded with tensing at first, but the more she moved her finger, the more pleasant the sensation, and the more he relaxed into the penetration. Cindy took the dildo and carefully inserted it into his rectum. Mark let out a massive groan of pleasure as the dildo made contact with his prostate. His orgasm started in on him at that moment. Feeling his cock fucking his mother was one thing. Having his ass fucked was the most unique feeling thus far.

Sperm started gathering at the base of his cock. The pressure kept growing and growing. Every time the dildo rubbed his prostate, he would feel his orgasm start. But as soon as the touch went away, so did the orgasm, sort of. He didn't know that his prostate had been secreting semen in abundance, but it explained why his mom's pussy was like a soppy warm puddle of lust. At about that time, Cindy plunged all seven inches of the dildo all the way inside him. It was like a bolt of lightning struck his testicles, his dick, and his brain all at the same time.

Everything went white as he struggled to keep from fainting from the sensory-overloaded orgasm that his mother had just treated him to. Cindy didn't let the toy linger in him for long, knowing it wasn't exactly comfortable. His orgasmic spasms hammered him into submission. His body was acting on full automatic. He couldn't stop thrusting his cock into his mom. His cock kept pumping loads of cum deep into her. Cindy moved her hands from his shoulders to his butt and, grabbing his ass firmly, started to help him regain control. She slowly increased her hold on his hips to begin slowing his pace. He genuinely did not seem to be able to stop fucking. Cindy increased her hold until it was apparent that he was slowing and beginning to come back around.

It was a little spooky seeing his loss of control. For a second, she thought she might have broken him or given him a brain hemorrhage. She didn't know. Mark finally slowed to the point of stopping, though his breath was still coarse and ragged, breathing heavily from delivering his first horse fucking. Cindy had never seen the look of a full-blown ecstatic sexual meltdown. Mark was still on top of her when she let him know she had to pee. It took the last of his energy to untangle himself from their embrace and let his mom up.