Taking the High Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy headed to the bath, pulling Mark along with her. "Let's take a shower, shall we? I think we need to wash each other. Does that sound like fun?"

Not that she gave Mark a choice; her libido was firing on all 12 cylinders like a hotrod Jaguar. They stepped into the warm, relaxing fountain of water, holding hands, turned to face each other, and embraced in a long, deep kiss. Cindy's mouth provocatively moved on Mark's lips, sucking suggestively on his tongue. Chewing little nibbles on his lower lip, then sucking on his tongue again. She reluctantly pulled away from Mark and the hard-on that he was sporting. Cindy took two washcloths from the caddy and poured a generous amount of soap onto both. Giving one of them to Mark, they stood before one another and started lathering each other. Their hands moved all over each other in their urgency to feel one another's touch.

Mark could not get over how incredibly beautiful his mom appeared. Something about Cindy dressed only in soap was an intense turn-on for Mark. She was dressed in soap, and he couldn't wait to undress her. Cindy was wholly absorbed in how wonderful Mark's hands felt; her touch deprivation had gone on long enough.

Her son was proving to be more capable than she would have believed.

Mark started at Cindy's back and worked his way down, making firm rubbing circles that eased the tension in her back and leg muscles.

Mark stepped behind Cindy with a fresh soapy cloth and reached around Cindy, stepping close to her so that his hard cock was snuggled between her butt cheeks. He started soaping her front side. Once soaped up, Mark used his bare hands to wash Cindy very intently. His slippery hands spread the soap all over her breast, her tummy, and down to her pubis. Cindy reveled in the glorious sensations of being touched all over once again. She was wet already, and Mark's hands were only furthering her arousal. In the melees of touching, caressing, and kissing, they missed the subtle transformation of moving from mother and son tempting fate into two consenting adults with the whole world to explore.

Cindy was impressed that Mark could maintain control of his desires to the extent he had thus far. Cindy's pussy was vibrating with anticipation. Mark stepped under the flowing water and rinsed the soap from his body. He turned this way and that so that Cindy could help him rinse. Cindy then took her turn, with Mark making sure he rinsed all the soap from her. Touching his mother so intimately was driving Mark wild, causing him to question his ability to keep his composure under control. He fearfully thought that he was going to have a spontaneous orgasm. The taboo nature of his hands touching his mother left him precariously balanced on the ledge between acceptable and forbidden. Mark didn't give a shit about forbidden. His youthful exuberance was still driven by testosterone, and he loved the feelings.

Finishing their shower with a long kiss, they stepped out and dried each other off.

"Son, do you have any idea what time it is?"

"It's time to get some food; I guess it's about 3 or 4 o'clock."

Wow, we've been playing for quite a while. I guess time does fly when you're having fun!" Cindy said.

"Really, mom? Are you having fun?" Mark said, between bites of his sandwich.

"Yes, son, I do have fun playing our games. I would never have thought it possible, but you are so attractive and so damn desirable.

"Mark, that is the most fun I've had in a very long time. I admit that I'm still not sure about all of this. But I do feel closer to you. I guess I'll have to wait to see what all of this looks like tomorrow. I think we should sleep on this. We may have just needed a temporary outlet for our needs. I still don't feel completely right about what we've been doing, but I don't feel wrong about it either."

"That's good to know, mom. Does that mean we can keep experimenting and playing?"

"I don't see why that would hurt us; I know that I need a regular outlet for my sexual energy, just like you. You have made me feel better in the last few days than I have felt in...I don't know how long."

"That makes me feel special, mom. I like making you feel good."

Mark didn't complete the whole thought. His head was already planning to take his actions to the next level. He was young, but he could tell his mom was holding back. Mark was determined to coax Cindy from her semi-reluctance to drop her barriers. She wanted him to be sure. But he didn't have a clue how to go about making her want him completely.

After they finished eating, they decided to take in some sunshine and go for a walk. The sun was warm, and there was not a cloud in the sky as they left the house for the local walking trail. Returning home, Mark's thoughts were consumed with his mom and the unrelenting lust driving him towards her. He boggled at the realization that he had not thought of another woman since the first time his mom jacked him off.

Cindy was in no better shape. All she could think about during their walk was getting another chance to be intimate with Mark. She was obsessed with how much she loved playing naughty and dirty games with him. His fingers touching her brought back memories she had long since put away. She didn't feel any reservations about the "why" of what they were doing, but she was having a helluva time with what they were doing. It was a serious conundrum. Cindy weighed her options to length. She finally decided that she would play the whole situation by ear. Cindy loved her son more than she knew.

Mark and Cindy retired for the night with a passionate kiss and reluctantly headed to separate rooms. It was not ironic that they both fell asleep fantasizing about each other, touching and exploring their private places and secret desires. They would have been incredulous to know that they both reached their climax at the same time, alone, with only their thoughts of each other to hold them warm and cozy.

Cindy awoke to see Mark sitting beside her in his robe on the bed. He had a dreamy look on his face and gazed at her like he was a million miles away.

"Good morning, Mark; what are you doing in here?"

"I woke up about an hour ago and couldn't resist coming in here to look at you. I can't quit thinking about yesterday. I was up most of the night thinking about you. All I wanted to do was re-live your hands all over me. I get hard as a rock when I think about how you showed me how to touch you. It all felt so good. I had to get myself off again.

"I understand, Mark; I admit I was up late, also, thinking about you. I even made myself cum, thinking about how hot it makes me by touching you. I'm getting horny just talking about it again. Do you want to snuggle up and hold me in your arms? That would make me feel good."

Mark pulled back the covers to discover that his mom was completely nude. She was a sight for his young eyes to behold again. He could not imagine how she could possibly look any better than she did at that moment. Cindy patted the bed beside her, motioning Mark to join her.

Mark dropped his robe, revealing the extent of his excitement, and climbed into bed beside her. As soon as he lay down, Cindy rolled over entirely on top of him. She positioned herself low enough to prevent herself from landing with her pussy on Mark's cock. Mark took her in his arms and held her very tight to himself. Her breasts on his chest made him feel manly for some reason. He loosened his hold on her as she kissed his nipples and trailed her tongue down his chest to his groin. Taking Mark's cock in her hand, she again started stroking him. He was already so hard she thought he might burst. He arched his back towards her. Cindy's heated passion was urging her to take Mark into her mouth, but she couldn't bring herself to go that far.

That was when Mark decided to take matters into his own hands. He sat up with Cindy between his legs, grabbed her by the hips, and pulled/lifted her towards his head and his waiting mouth. Cindy was surprised at his strength and the forcefulness of his action. As he laid back down, he literally lifted Cindy onto his face. As his tongue touched Cindy, she let out a deep, approving, "YES." Her pelvis started grinding against Mark's mouth and tongue. Mark loved the way she tasted; she had almost no taste at all. What little there was, tasted sweet, like a mild fruit. She had no musky odor either, just very natural pheromones that were working on Mark's brain chemistry in a very particular way. He wanted to put his cock in his mother, the woman that birthed him, in every way possible.

Cindy had her knees on either side of Mark's head and was pushing her soaking-wet pussy into Mark's mouth with the abandon of a woman with no restraints from conventionality. The consequences had not come close to entering her mind. All she knew was the captivating lust that held her locked into her son. It did occur to her that they had crossed another line, but it was a passing thought at best. The heat of their lust was driving her beyond her capacity to say, "No."

Mark was doing quite better at cunnilingus than she had fantasized about. That was one of her favorite things to be treated to, or it was once upon a time. It had been so long since she felt the sensation of a wet tongue on her clit, that she started coming much sooner than she ever thought possible. Mark's tongue worked her to a feverish pitch. Soon, she was moaning softly, which was replaced by quiet cries of approval. Mark responded with even more stimulation by emulating how she had played with his butt. He placed his hand between her legs, and as he tended to her clit with his tongue, he slid two fingers into his mom's drenched pussy. Cindy cried out in pleasure. He moved his middle fingers in and out of her, fucking her pussy and teasing her asshole with his index finger.

"That's right, Mark, do it just like that. Don't stop, it feels so good having you eat my pussy. God, this is so wrong. Please don't stop. You're going to make your mommy cum. Oh shit Mark, here it comes. HOLY SHIT SON! I'm cumming. You're making mommy cum. Oh yes, son, your tongue feels so good. Suck on my clit. God, yes!"

Cindy's body went rigid as her orgasm hit her. Her hips pushed hard against Mark, almost cutting off his air. She screamed one last time, "Mother fucker! How did you learn that? Jeezus, Mark, I've not cum like that in years. You are such a bad little mother fucker, aren't you? I should paddle your ass for being so naughty."

"You seem to enjoy naughty very much, mom." What else would you like your bad little boy to do?"

"Not a thing, except I want you to stand right here in front of me. You're in for a new treat now."

Mark stood facing Cindy. She started by rubbing her fingers on his breast, watching his nipples harden, which she followed with little kisses over his tummy, working her way down to his cock. She wet her index finger and started to tickle the bottom of his very hard cock. Without jacking him or barely touching him, she opened her mouth and buried Mark's cock in her throat. Her gag reflex bothered her only mildly, which she soon got over as she started giving Mark his very first blowjob. Feeling and seeing his cock in his mother's mouth was more than Mark could take in all at one time. He started to cum very quickly. He was surprised. He was usually slow to reach an orgasm. There were times when he had stroked himself for almost an hour before he got off on the porn he was watching. Or, more recently, in fantasizing about his mom "tucking in his shirt," their new code words for playing with one another.

"Mom, I don't know how much longer I can go; I've never felt anything like this before. I had no idea that this is what fellatio feels like. Everything about you feels so right. Uh oh, I'm gonna cum, mom, I gonna cum right now."

He blew his load into Cindy's mouth with a loud groaning, grunting, animal noise coming from the depths of his soul. Cindy didn't miss a beat. She continued mouthing Mark and swallowing his seed until he was dry and so weak that he could no longer stand. Mark collapsed to the sofa, completely stretched out. Cindy rose and then laid down on her side next to him. She draped her knee over Mark's thigh and placed her hand tenderly on his chest. Absentmindedly twirling his chest hair with her fingers and occasionally kissing his breast, then his lips. Silence had taken over the room as they lay there, each with their thoughts.

Cindy felt no shame in having sucked her son's cock. It was titillating, erotic, provocative, and very taboo. Some part of Cindy loved this very much. She even felt a shift in her love for Mark. There was no denying it, her emotions were offering her a new take on loving Mark. This was feeling a whole lot like falling in love. She brought herself up short with that thought. How could that possibly happen? He's your son.

Mark lay on the sofa, enjoying the warmth of their intimacy. He loved how it felt to have his mom cuddled up to him. She was warm, and it took him back to childhood when being in her arms was always where he felt safe. His cock had finally gone soft, along with every muscle in his body, being completely relaxed. In retrospect, he realized the sexual tension created every morning when his mom tended to his clothes had been building for much longer than he realized. He suspected that Cindy was experiencing something similar, considering the intensity of the orgasm she just had.

"Son, I need to take a nap. I am entirely spent and didn't sleep that much. Would you like to nap with me?"

"That sounds great, and I'm worn out. I'll bet I could sleep for a week."

"Honey, you couldn't sleep past your next hard-on, much less a week," she teased.

"No argument there," said Mark.

A short while later, they were in Cindy's bed, wrapped in each other's arms, oblivious to the world, enjoying their best sleep in recent memory.

Some 36 hours later, Cindy awoke from her nap. Mark was still snoring quietly. Curiosity got the better of her as she gazed down upon her son. So, she lifted the covers to see if Mark was hard. She was a little happy and a little sad to see him soft. Seeing him lying there brought back memories of his childhood; watching him sleep was soothing to her soul. He always looked so peaceful. She reminisced about his first steps. Mark's first word was a very clear, mommy. He skipped the muh muh part altogether. He had started puberty at eleven, an early age for a boy.

She looked down at his penis, marveling at how much it could change. She felt a flutter in her stomach. The apprehension of her behavior with Mark was weighing on her. Yet here she was, absorbing every inch of her beautiful son. She reached to his face with a tender caress to his cheek. Her hand brushed the hair gently from his eyes. How could anybody resist such a man? Tears started to well in her eyes when she allowed herself to think about taking him further into this odyssey. His innocence was the little boy that she was losing to herself. Is it selfish of me to want the best for him, believing that is me?

"Mark, son, wake up, baby." No response. "Wake up, son." No response. Cindy jiggled his arm lightly, but there was still no evidence that he would wake. Cindy then reached down into Mark's briefs and caressed the length of his cock very lightly. She was rewarded with a little twitch. His light snore continued. She ran her finger around the head of his cock. She saw a mild spasm this time, and his cock seemed to take on a life of its own. Cindy had never seen that before. She was fascinated. Forgetting herself, she grinned and ran the tip of her finger down his shaft again. This time she could see the bulge of his cock actually swelling before her eyes. She felt herself starting to get wet. Mark shifted in his sleep, which scared the shit out of Cindy.

She reached for the covers, and as she did, she heard Mark say, "Morning, mom, what cha doing?"

Cindy almost blushed. "I'm just covering you up, son." It wasn't a lie, but it wasn't the whole truth.

"Well, I guess you can see my morning wood, just like clockwork."

Cindy smiled inside at the thought of her fingers working like clockwork. It gave her a pulsing rush to her whole stomach all the way down into her groin.

"Would you like me to take care of that, Mark? You know I will if you ask me."

Then, the unexpected happened.

Mark sat straight up in bed, wrapped his arms around his mother's waist, and pulled her across himself, planting her on his right on the bed. He rolled over entirely on top of her, his crotch right on hers, his cock and her pussy separated only by his briefs and her panties.

"MARK! What are you doing?"

"Hugging you, mom."

"I'd say there is more going on here than hugging."

"Do you mean this?" He slid his covered cock up the length of her pussy, pushing apart her folds, pushing up against her clit and farther.

Cindy sighed deeply. Her hips moved towards him of their own accord. Cindy raised her lower back. Mark's arms gathered her at the waist and lifted her into him as she involuntarily thrust back.

"Mark, son, you mustn't; you have to stop. I can't bear it." She placed her hands on the bed, taking the load off Mark's arms. Mark ran his hands over her golden-tanned tits, tweaking her nipples as he went by.

His hips ground into Cindy with the rhythm of a good drummer. Cindy's body burned at his touch. She submitted as every cell in her body tuned into Mark. They thrust into one another as if they were of one mind.

Cindy rode him up, Mark rode her down. Cindy paused, threw her legs around his hips, and, in a powerful move, rolled Mark onto his back, leaving her on her knees straddling Mark. She stretched her arms out, laying chest to chest on Mark. Cindy took Mark's hands and spread his arms eagle, and at the same time, rolled her hips forward, sliding her white panties up Mark's shaft. That put a huge smile on his face. Cindy proceeded to dry-hump Mark in a very sincere way. With the tenderness only a mother knows. They looked into each other's eyes the whole time, with a lover's stare, as when you stare through the window of the soul. Again, they both found the sensation so unique that the intensity of their arousal was prompt.

"Mark, I'm feeling very close already, are you?"

"I can go anytime, mom. What would please you the most?"

"I want to see your cum shoot out the top of your briefs while I cum sliding on your hard cock.

"Okay, tell me how much you want me."

"Oh, Mark, can't you tell how much I want you? I'm all yours, and you're all mine. Cum for me, baby, cum for your mom. Here babe, put your hands on my tits and play with my nipples."

Mark took her breasts in hand, feeling the heft of her tits; he massaged and fondled like a kid with a new toy. The stimulation worked for Cindy. Cindy was enjoying herself so much that she forgot herself. Lost to the taboo nature of her lust, she started speaking to Mark as an unabashed lover.

"That's right, baby, play with momma's tits, suck on them like you did when I nursed you. Suckle me, Mark, please."

Mark raised partially onto his elbows to reach Cindy; she leaned forward far enough for Mark to take her into his mouth. She didn't miss a stroke of the dry humping she was giving her son. Mark took Cindy's left nipple into his mouth. The sight of Mark at her breast sent her over the edge. Cindy's orgasm flooded her being with warm waves of pleasure. More profound than before, it felt to Cindy like she was shedding skin that was too tight. There were no blinding explosions of ecstasy. What she did feel was akin to an out-of-body experience. Her cognizant awareness floated outside of her, leaving her body. She could see Mark and herself as if she was floating above, watching from upon a cloud of total gratification. Cindy never knew this feeling. One continuous orgasm. She couldn't believe she was getting this much pleasure without actual penetration. The dreamy aura of Cindy's pleasure shot straight through Mark. His eruption shot out the top of his underwear onto his stomach, which Cindy then bowed low to rub her tits in his hot jism. Mark's pelvis was bucking like a horse as he continued pumping his seed between her tits.