Taking the Shoot Ch. 04

Story Info
A model takes a part in a FF bondage wrestling shoot.
2k words
4.66
5.4k
3
0

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 10/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SyPhigh
SyPhigh
71 Followers

Chapter 4

A model takes a part in a FF bondage wrestling shoot

"Please! Untie me!" Wriggle and tug. Strain against all my ropes with groans when nothing gave.

"You've got me... just untie me. I can't get loose!" Tug, kick and shove my nether regions up and down.

"You bitch! This wasn't part of our deal for you tie me so tightly!" Yank. Yank. Half roll from side to side.

"Help me! Somebody! Help me! Untie me!" Writhe from side to side. Roll onto belly. Hump the floor. Try to ease the ropes. Crane neck backwards. Pant. Moan. Groan.

All the while Sharon was standing there leaning against the was looking cocky and it drove me to new heights. By now I was panting continuously, sweating and approaching complete exhaustion. I managed to get a couple fingers on a knot near my waist and was working away at it, thinking I would eventually get something loose.

Eventually never came.

"TIME!" Sharon called out. "Three minutes are up." Sharon stood and then walked over to stand beside me. "You are mine you helpless little minx!" Sharon declared looking right at me. She held up something. It was a roll of duct tape! "Of course, the loser no longer has a chance to escape. She gets the final coup de grace! The winner duct tapes her a bit to make sure she cannot escape!"

I started shaking my head from side to side as she tore off a long strip and tore it with her teeth.

"Now just at minute! This isn't part of the deal!" I cried, only partially acting. Sharon bent and put a knee on either side of my head so that her crotch was right there by my chin. I stopped acting at all when I could smell her sweat and her scent. "No! Wait! Don't you dare gag.....glugg!"

She had slapped the tape over my lips and pressed it firmly to my both my cheeks and left one hand forcefully pressing it down.

"Mphh! Mmmmh!" I yelled into the tape and her hand. Sensing it. Feeling it. Half trying to remember to act through the tape, but there actually wasn't much acting. Not even most of my reaction was an act. She had really gagged me. It was a new sensation. I had never been gagged before.

Sharon just grinned. She was enjoying herself.

"Be glad I don't stuff something in your mouth before I tape you quiet!" She said, the evil villain in the piece. "Like my bikini bottom!"

She tore another strip and slapped it so that it overlapped the first.

I was shaking my head from side to side violently now. She ignored me and ostentatiously tore off another strip.

This one she slapped to one cheek, ran under my chin and up to the other cheek where she pressed it firmly in place.

I jerked my body about as far as it would go then, thrashing as best I could as she settled her butt cheeks more firmly onto my neck to put a stop to it. I was aware of my chin bumping and rubbing the gusset of her bikini pants, it was humiliating but there was nothing I could really do to stop her. I could smell her. I was already out of breath and could only pant through my nose to replace the oxygen I desperately needed and I was getting quite a whiff of her downstairs whether I wanted to or not. I finally lay still.

She deliberately tore another strip off that roll right in front of my eyes.

I am sure my eyes bugged out then.

I looked up her body at her poised there on her knees and pleaded with my eyes which were tearing up a bit as I sank into my roll of the defeated, bound and gagged wrestler.

She leaned down and almost tenderly applied the tape left to right across my lower face.

I whimpered pitifully. I was well and truly gagged.

Then she tore off another piece and applied that one too.

Then another.

I moaned and groaned. I was all I could do by now. Soon my lower face was a mass of duct tape. I worked my jaw and cheek muscles to break the tape's hold, but to no avail. I really was gagged.

I cried out and only got a distant "Mppf" from the back of my throat.

I was pissed, but really helpless and could not communicate using words.

Sharon wasn't satisfied.

She took that roll of tape and turned around. Her bottom cheeks filled my view, her bikini was up the crack so that round lean cheeks splayed out to fill my vision. With that as my view, I felt rather than saw as she began to wrap the tape around my fingers on my hands. Then she forced my finger into fists and kept on wrapping the tape.

I mewled and kicked my legs about an inch to two in frustration. I about wore my neck muscles lifting my head and yelling into that gag, but Sharon was a machine that just kept going.

Finally, she stood up beside me. She looked down. I stared down at my hands in disbelief. Both of them were encased in a ball of duct tape. My fists were dull gray spheres. My fingers were taped together then bent into fists and taped again around the outsides. Then taped again. Then taped again and again and again until my hands were two orbs of dull gray tape. I strained my fingers as hard as I could to open my fingers and it there was not an ounce of give anywhere.

It sunk in then.

There was absolutely no way I would ever free myself. I had no fingers or teeth anymore. Fingers and teeth were all I had had left to work at knots.

She had me.

Sharon had me.

I was her tied up girl.

I looked around the room helplessly. Fred was barely paying attention. He was moving from camera to camera, doing pans and making sure he got great angles on me losing any chance whatsoever of freeing myself. Lisa on the other hand was watching me raptly. She was totally focused on me being tied into total helplessness in front of her.

"Mppf!" I yelled at her frantically through the gag. I shook my head from side to side. "Mpppfff. Mffffhhh!" I screamed.

Instead of looking alarmed, Lisa just smiled languorously at me and gave me a big thumbs up sign. She thought it was all just great acting!

I lay there and Sharon leaned down and rolled me on my side to face the cameras.

"This should make sure she doesn't get loose. MJ will have the rest of the day to think about what she has done." She stood up and put a foot on my hip. "Sharon wins this portion of Lesbian Housewives Wrestle Bondage!" She smiled gleefully at the camera and heroically posed with her fists on her hips.

Apparently, that was a standard signal because Fred suddenly yelled "Cut! That's a wrap." Sharon took her foot off my hip and it took a moment to realize what had just happened. The filming was over! I sighed in relief, eager to get untied. I felt like my ankles must be turning purple. Sharon kind of pulled my hip with her toes and I rolled onto my back again helplessly.

In the corner of my eye, I saw Fred whisper into Lisa's ear and she giggled back.

Sharon was ignoring me for a moment and stood in the corner wiping sweat off her face with a towel looking for all the world like a workman who was satisfied at having completed hard labors.

Lisa walked over and knelt beside me as I lay there completely helpless.

'At last' I thought.

"Good one, MJ." She leaned in and whispered by my head for some reason. "I am straight, but I was getting kinda juicy watching her overpower you. You did a great job of emoting while being tied up too!" She let he eyes wander up and down me in my bondage. Then she shook her head and smiled. "The fans for this stuff are going to love watching you." She looked up and down my body again rather deliberately and fingered some of the ropes on me curiously. At that moment, I wondered about her. If we had been alone, I felt like her fingers would hae been inside my bikini bottom, playing with me.

Vaguely pleased, but still anxious to be untied, I tried to smile back, hard to do with a acre of tape on your face.

"Mph." I said by way of a query and tried to indicate she should go ahead and untie me by lifting my hands the half inch the ropes allowed below my belly button.

She grinned.

"Really? Are you sure you want to get those ropes off? This kind of opportunity only comes up now and then in life." She patted my shoulder. I had the strangest feeling then that she was staring at my breasts instead of my eyes. I made me wonder about Lisa again. What she would do to me if I had been alone with her right now? I felt nervous.

Lisa stood up and looked over at Sharon.

"Fred has asked me to come and see his editing studio upstairs. I suppose I should untie her now?" She asked Sharon as the film's director.

I looked over, Fred was already a few steps on the flight of stairs to the mysterious upper portion of the house and clearly waiting patiently for Lisa to join him.

Sharon looked over at Fred, saw he was poised to go up and then shook her head.

"Nah. You go ahead up with Fred." Sharon smiled broadly at Lisa. "I'll untie her. I am sure Fred wants to show you...the works." She grinned at Lisa.

Lisa smiled at the whole world and without another look at me jogged over and practically caught up with Fred at a jog as he disappeared up the staircase.

I watched my safety valve wander off upstairs after a potential boyfriend with wide eyes. Then looked over at Sharon, a perfect stranger. A stranger. A stranger who had overpowered me and tied me up. A stranger that I was tied up in front of. I was now dependent on the woman who had tied and gagged me to untie me!

Sharon unconcernedly took a chug from a water bottle and strolled over to the edge of the mat I lay on.

She smiled down at me happily.

"The 'works' Fred wants to show her will take a while I'm afraid." She said ironically. "He is a great camera man. Stays on shot through thick and thin, but between you and me he is a total fan of this kind of scene and his pants were tenting the whole time we were wrestling. Now that he is on break, I have a feeling Lisa is going to find out exactly how you feel. You know? Right now! From the way she was twitching while watching you get immobilized; I have a feeling the whole afternoon will be a fantasy come true for her. You were busy, but I saw her give her crotch a surreptitious rub or two during the process of you getting trussed up by me. I suspect, that her time now with Fred will really open her eyes. Unless there is a blindfold involved. Fred likes blindfolds too. We've probably opened up a whole new world for her today." She leaned down close to me and put on a stage whisper. "I'll let you in on a secret. Fred likes hog ties as well."

She stood up right then and remained there for twenty seconds just smiling at me.

I got the strangest feeling running through me then.

It dawned on me that she wasn't exactly hurrying to untie me.

"Mmpf!" I said into the gag and tried to look annoyed. Glaring at her.

SyPhigh
SyPhigh
71 Followers