All Comments on 'Taking What He Wants'

by PinkLips01

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Take advantage...

of the volunteer editors for the site before even considering a second chapter, and this belongs in the nonconsent/reluctance category not BDSM. That being said, you have the premises of what could be a decent work but it definitely needs to be cleaned up if you want anyone to follow it for long. Don't rush it either, longer well thought out chapters are worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I agree with the first comment. You need an editor and/or beta readers. Also, this belongs in the nonconsent category as it is rape, not bdsm. If you do continue, and the blackmail continues, it belongs there. It doesn't matter if she orgasms or gets any pleasure, if she is doing it under duress then it is not bdsm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
more

there are so many more things he must do to her as he transforms her into his slut/sex slave. Keep using her body and mind for his enjoyment. Five Star

gentleone58gentleone58almost 7 years ago
Wrong Category and Queries

Definitely, belongs in the nonconsent section. Query as someone new to the lifestyle. What would a Dom get from Facefucking and holding his penis in so long that she would pass out and also what does he get from taking her when she is still not come out of unconsciousness? To me when he took her when she was unconscious the only thing different than taking someone who had died is, she was still warm. Although he had not taken the pictures she is not aware of it and the blackmail definitely makes it non-consensual even when she liked it. Mussels come from the water, don't they?

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
No chapter 2

No need for a chapter 2. Far too many spelling errors, grammar errors and use of wrong words. Sounds like it was written by a young teenager.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous