Taking What's Mine

Story Info
Meisa wakes up in her own personal Hell.
999 words
3.12
10.9k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mak3nsh1
mak3nsh1
5 Followers

The torture began anew. He let his mind believe it just might happen this time. Anticipating the transaction's close, he knew she would chicken out. Oh, how he hated being right. Everything he believed in his sensible mind that would happen came to pass. Now it was time for his irrational mind to have fun. Not the self-pity, not the self-doubt.

As he traced the traced the skin of her outstretched arm with the flat of the blade, his eyes showed no emotion. This "woman" had become nothing to him. What love or hate had been washed away. She was His property, by her own admission. He was going to do to her whatever imaginative action came to mind. Her arms tied above her head to the exposed rafter in the two-car garage. The cold of fall was in full affect as the wind howled outside. Good, he thought to himself. When she screams, it won't be overheard. Her feet barely touched the floor with her ankles spread apart the way they were.

As she slowly opened her eyes, she felt her jaw was uncomfortably spread open. The air around her cold. The room was illuminated by a red light that seemed as if positioned above the rafter to which the lead that bound her hands was secured. Just then she felt an intense sharp pain in her left breast and attempted to scream. What the hell is going on? Where the hell am I? She looked down to see that attached to her nipple was now a weighted clamp. She wasn't focusing enough on her soundings only on the sensations.

"You are nothing," the captor stated. Meisa barely recognized the voice as it was devoid of any emotion. "Your entire life is forfeit. You only have one purpose in life. If you do not live up to that purpose, you will be cast aside. You made a statement once, and I called you on that bluff. I informed you that if you are going to call yourself 'My Slut' that you must understand the nature of what it means to be," he paused to let the lass' predicament sink in as much as to emphasize the next word. "'Mine'."

Who the hell did I say that to that would do this to me? "Wa ma ack," she attempted through the ball gag.

"No. Now is not the time for you to speak. Now is the time for you to feel and reflect. I will let you speak only when I am ready to hear your voice. For now, I want to listen to the way your body sings." With that, a crack was heard as she felt something contact her voluminous ass. This asset was her favourite asset. He would destroy her vanity. He would destroy her sanity if she didn't act-

Another crack against her lower back this time. Her body betrayed her, and she began to scream into the gag. Crack, inner left thigh. Crack, inner right thigh. As the pain from the hits and the weight of the one clamped nipple began to take its toll, tears began to stream down her freckled cheeks. Another series of hits to the same exact contact points.

The captor now fully in his element decided it was time to add the last two accessories to this nothing. One weighted clamp to the right nipple, another to her clit. Meisa's eyes were clamped shut from the pain of it all. When she opened her eyes, the captor was out of focus from the tears and the red light. Crack, crack, crack, crack, crack, crack. The volley did not let up. Left breast, stomach, left thigh, right thigh, her mound just above the clit, right breast, under boob, side boob.

"You are nothing," he repeated with the same level of indifference. "Your entire life is forfeit. You only have one purpose in life. If you do not live up to that purpose, you will be cast aside." He moved behind her again and assaulted her body repeatedly. He listened to her muffled pleas and cries. She truly had ensured that he felt nothing as he did this to her.

She hung limply from the rafter now weeping uncontrollably. Her body seemed to be failing her. She could no longer stand. She wasn't sure what was going on, but she wanted free. If she could fall asleep and escape this fresh hell she'd awoken to, then so be it.

As she began to allow her fatigue to consumer her, a new searing pain began as the captor poured a cold liquid down onto her head. As the liquid made its way down to the welts and lacerations, she quickly realized that it wasn't water. This asshole was pouring some kind of alcohol over her body. Meisa quickly tried to ascertain the type of alcohol by trying to smell it, but the mucus from all the crying had stopped her ability to smell. All she knew was this hurt.

"You are nothing. Your entire life is forfeit. You only have one purpose in life. If you do not live up to that purpose, you will be cast aside."

Who is this asshole? Why are they doing this to me? Are they going to kill me? In the relative darkness, another crack heard as he began the assault on the front side again. It was at this point Meisa knew she was well and truly fucked as she orgasmed from the torture and relieved her bladder before the sensations even subsided.

"Good. Now we can begin. You are nothing. Your entire life is forfeit. You only have one purpose in life. If you do not live up to that purpose, you will be cast aside. You will please Me. You will renounce all other oaths. You will not disappoint." With that, a door opened behind her. The captor walked out of the room he deemed The Cell and let her to the cold.

mak3nsh1
mak3nsh1
5 Followers