Taking What's Mine Ch. 02

Story Info
Meisa wakes again.
1.3k words
3.15
4.7k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mak3nsh1
mak3nsh1
5 Followers

When Meisa awoke abruptly sitting up from her supine position, the tidy room she found herself in was bright. The walls were painted white. The hardwood floor polished. In contrast to the last thing that she remembered before succumbing to her fatigue, the room was warm. The wool blanket covering her still naked form had fallen from her body. She inspected her body looking for any open wounds. Checking her arms, her breasts, her stomach, she noticed that although her skin was still inflamed, each welt had some kind of topical ointment placed upon them. Her skin was sensitive to touch.

She noticed as she removed the blanket from the rest of her body that the man had tucked her in but had done so in a way that kept the fabric relatively loose against her flesh. The same treatment of ointment continued down the length of her slender legs. "So, my captor wanted to inflict pain but not injure me, it seems. My life wasn't endangered. This was methodical."

Having ensured that she wasn't seriously injured, she took in more of the room. The 12 by 16 room held little outside of a bed and nightstand. Two potential exits that she'd need to verify courses of action. On the nightstand, a paper cup half-filled with water and two half red, half white pills awaited her with a scrap of paper saying, "Take the Tylenol if in pain. The liquid is water."

Not trusting her captor, Meisa decided to forego the anti-inflammatory. Instead, she swung her legs over the edge of the bed and placed her feet on the floor. Not cold. She stood and turned to inspect the bed. No headboard or footboard, placed in the corner. White flat sheet on a twin-size mattress with military corners, a drab grey woolen blanket. No restraints attached or built into the bed.

Slowly, not trusting if or when her captor might return, she walked to the door situated at 9 o'clock. Carefully, she turned the doorknob and pulled inward. As the light from within the room illuminated the adjoining room, a single article of clothing appeared in this otherwise barren closet. A note attached to the yellow sundress read, "If you are feeling modest." She'd almost forgot she was naked. Had she even looked to see if this pervert had placed cameras in this room?

She swiftly donned the dress not even thinking how he might have tampered with it and walked to the remaining potential exit. Again, Meisa slowly and carefully tried to turn the knob, half expecting it to be locked or barred. It was neither. Ahead of her lie a corridor with 3 doors. "This doesn't make sense," she whispered to herself. "The Pervert is meticulous. This is- "

"Haphazard? Or how about half-assed?" a voice mused coming into the hallway from the nearest door.

Meisa instantly recognized the voice as that of her captor. More importantly without the painful stimuli from the earlier encounter clouding her ability to think, she knew exactly who was speaking and whom should be coming toward her now. "E-Eni-shi?"

"You look lovely, Meisa, in that dress. Did you take Tylenol I left for you? I'm sure you are famished. Care for a late breakfast?" He spoke to her as if to someone he was boarding with, not someone he had kidnapped and sequestered away with. "Accompany Me." He chicken-winged his right arm for her to take. It was not a request and he expected her to obey.

Not thinking of the present situation and acknowledging that she was indeed starving, she placed took his arm and glided with her escort through the hallway and through the door at far end from her room. He led her through what appeared to be a den with a large tv screen mounted to one wall and a large, leather sectional positioned to allow optimal viewing. Just adjoined to the den was a dining room. A small solid oak table with room to seat 4 comfortably awaited them, already with food prepared and displayed.

Enishi led her to her seat and gestured for her to take her seat. "We can talk as we eat. I am sure you have questions." He took his seat across from her. Cutting up a stack of pancakes dripping with syrup, he gestured that she could begin talking or to begin eating.

She chose the former. "I think the first question I have to ask is 'Why?'" She thought of asking a slew of questions, but not knowing the rules of this little game Enishi had concocted, she didn't want to inadvertently upset him and a repeat of the first encounter to occur. She was still sore, damnit!

"Why is indeed a good question. First of all, you look hungry. Eat."

"That's not what I meant, and you know it!" she spat back.

"Do not think Me stupid, Meisa. You know better than that. Eat. I understand why you might believe you have a reason to distrust this food, "he said waving to the cornucopia of breakfast entrees between them. "However, if I wanted you dead, you would be. If I wanted to flay you, you would already succumb to a Blood Eagle." He stopped speaking to take another bite and to chew. "Inside this place, you will find that only one door is locked. You can go anywhere you like in those confines."

Meisa took a bite out of a piece of toast. The least amount she could eat, the least chance that on the off chance he's lying about tampering with the food it would affect her. "I took a bite. Now, why are you doing this to me? What did I ever do to you? When can I go home? What do you want from me?"

"I want you to live up to your word."

Her green eyes peered into his blue ones. Enishi wanted what? What word did I try to not uphold?

"As you clearly seem to be perplexed by this, you may find you will be here a while. I have plans for you, My dear Meisa." He sat down his fork and took hold of his napkin and wiped his face. "Are you finished, yet? We have work to do."

Meisa looked down at her plate which was now completely empty. Enishi was now standing above her, all six foot two inches of him with his hand outstretched expectantly. She took his hand to stand. He dwarfed her four foot nine inches. He led her back the way they had come. She expected that he would drop her off at her door. Instead, the door he had come out of was their intended destination. As she walked into the pitch-black room, not even the light from the corridor dare enter here, she felt Enishi lead her deeper into the depths. Immediately she feared the same torture. Her fear intensified as they stopped in the middle of the room.

"Can we turn on the light please?"

"Not yet. Bend forward."

She did as she was told and felt a hard surface push into her and then encircle her torso. "What are you doing to me!?"

"You are submissive, but you are prideful. You are nothing. Your entire life is forfeit. You only have one purpose in life. If you do not live up to that purpose, you will be cast aside."

"Enishi, please don't. Stop this. I will do whatever you want. I don't want to feel that pain again."

"Who said anything about repeating last night?" The floor where the stock was secured began to rise. "No, I will take what's Mine. You will beg for Me to allow you to stay by my side." As the platform approached its final height, Enishi lifted her sundress and slid his twelve-inch member into her, apparently seeking out his own pleasure using her body...

mak3nsh1
mak3nsh1
5 Followers