Talent Scout Ch. 02

Story Info
Massage therapists.
2.7k words
4.48
3.4k
6

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 04/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
377 Followers

Running ahead of another recruitment scenario, Ned stopped over in Sweden for a winter skiing holiday. Having settled into his hotel suite, he wandered to the onsite specialty spa. The blonde staffer booked him in and directed him to a private room for his sauna and massage.

His assigned slender but shapely blonde masseuse, Astrid Boostrum, joined him in the sauna room. She entered the heated room, and with customary polite courtesies, proceeded to strip her client before stripping herself. He obliged her direction to lay out face down on a towel draped low bench.

She kneaded his legs, back, neck and scalp, working away his muscle knots, stresses and cares with a slippery deep tissue massage.

Satisfied with her posterior efforts, she asked Ned to roll over. He complied and she ogled his manly organ, thick but not stiff, lolling askew in the dell between his hip and belly. It would be a delightful challenge as the relaxation routine played out to its ultimate purpose. But later, not now.

She re-started at his face, rubbing his temples, cheeks, and neck, moving lower to his chest, hips, and legs, avoiding his groin, for now. Her massage had relaxed his body but his cock had grown in size. Her assignment included relaxing that masculinity as well.

She lubed her hands with a warm balm and gently wrapped his shaft; up and down slow motions with a finger slide over the tip. He was long; she used both her petite hands with a golf club or baseball bat grip and still could get some sliding motion on the tube of muscle. Her dedicated efforts brought him soon to his spew, piling his taut abdomen with a large collection of white goo.

"Wow, Mr. Jackson. That's a lot of cum. Has it been a while?"

"Almost a whole day."

"Really? You are a very virile man."

As she went about cleaning his body of the spilled spunk, Astrid thought this man might be useful in solving her sibling's problem. Ned was fully relaxed as she leaned in and whispered her hope.

Astrid's sister was attending a local college and was in a quandary on campus. Her boyfriend was complaining about her deficient oral sex skills. Would Ned assist in a little coaching and training?

It would meddle with his current schedule of talent scouting but sympathetic Ned agreed to help out. Astrid told him to come by tomorrow after his afternoon cross-country ski outing. She would make the arrangements as part of his post-exercise massage.

Ned Jackson spent a few hours slushing across the nearby woods and fields, following behind his guide's spandex-covered booty. She would stop occasionally to rest and rehydrate. If the countryside had not been buried in snowdrifts, he would have found a secluded spot and taken her aside for a fine doggie fuck. As it was, he spent the afternoon hours percolating his balls into bloated sacks of sperm. He looked forward to whatever relief Astrid could arrange in her spa during his scheduled appointment.

Astrid had called Elsa the day before to drop her next-day schedule and seize this chance for some skills improvement. After a morning of classes and lunch with girlfriends, she hustled to the spa, answering her sister's serendipitous summons. Astrid was almost vibrating with excitement as she related her discovery of Elsa's solution.

"I have the man inside who has agreed to help you with your dating problem. He is very well endowed and is the perfect way to practice your blowjobs... No, don't get fretful now. This is perfect timing.

"Come on; let's get you ready."

Elsa trusted her sister to have her best interests at heart and trailed her into the outer vestibule of the massage spa. Astrid helped her change into a sheer white button-up tunic and panty combination.

She pulled back Elsa's platinum blonde hair into a scalp-molding ponytail. She decorated the trainee's face with eyeliner and eyeshadow, a contrasting perimeter to her sky-blue eyes.

But the best decoration was the piece de resistance. She swept the younger sibling's lips with a goodly layer of bright red lipstick, promoting her plush oral orifice beneath the rosy blushed cheekbones and cosmetically framed eyes.

Elsa looked at herself in the wall mirror. She didn't usually wear this much makeup but it did make her feel sexy. Astrid came behind her and peered over her shoulder, cocking an eye and whispering her encouragement.

"Oh, little sister, you look so ready to use your mouth to really please a man. With your looks, let's hope he'll be drawn to teach you the best way to suck a man's cock. Try your best to follow his instructions."

Elsa's mouth curled up on one side, a little smile of anticipation. Astrid nuzzled her neck and took the lead.

"Wait here. I'll get him ready and then call you in."

Astrid left Elsa alone to contemplate her upcoming lesson. The older sister entered the spa to find Ned naked and stretched out for his tension-relieving massage. She repeated his therapy routine from the day before but omitted the handjob.

"Are you ready to help my sister now?"

Ned lay somewhat relaxed, his eyes closed as he grunted out his positive answer.

"Sure, let's get on with it. I need to empty my balls soon."

Astrid left him reclined and hurried to bring forth her little sister.

"Let's go meet your man."

Astrid escorted a pensive but willing Elsa into the massage room. Ned lifted his head and looked sideways where the girls came into view.

"Mr. Jackson, this is Elsa. She would like you to teach her about better fellatio. Isn't that right, Elsa?"

There was a perceptible hesitation in Elsa's concurrence which Ned found sweetly adorable.

"Yes, Mr Jackson. I want to learn to please my boyfriend... Will you teach me how... please?"

"Okay, Elsa. Let's give it a try."

Ned calmly rose from the table and looked at his fellatio pupil. He liked how the pulle- back scalp-tight hair left her entire face in view. Some others that had sucked him in the past had left their hair loose, partially covering and obscuring their facial expressions during the blowjob; watching them work his dick just wasn't as exciting.

He swung his legs sideways to sit on the edge of the table. He jumped down and stood tall, his cock and balls dangling between his legs. Elsa spied his package; the sizeable balls and scrotum hung loosely below the base of the curved down shaft. A ring of fuzzy black curls surrounded his genitals and speckled the ball sack. Her boyfriend had at least shaved there as a courtesy.

"Are you ready for me, little Elsa?"

She looked up with her crystal-colored eyes and she licked her cherry red lips in anticipation. Ned felt a twitch in his dick. She was so innocent and pretty. He rarely encountered such a sweet young lass as this one.

"Yes, Mr Jackson. But please be patient with me. I've been trying my best but my boyfriend isn't happy with me. I really appreciate your generosity in taking time out to help me."

Astrid pressed Elsa's shoulder and she knelt before the big man. She naturally sat back on her heels as her older sister assisted the presentation by peeling back her top and revealing a right-sized pair of pale tits with rosy pointed nipples. Ned felt a further tumescence build in his groin as he admired the bi-conical nubile chest of his little blowjob pupil.

Astrid moved to assist his growth. Placing one hand on his shoulder, she used the other in a gentle rub of his cock to bring on a thick horizontal erection. Ned fixed his sight on the nubile vision kneeling at his feet and let Astrid aid his readiness.

Satisfied with the bulkiness of his manhood, she invited him to kneel up on a folded towel that protected his knees and placed his erection at Elsa's face level.

Ned was ready to get on with the lesson and leaned forward towards the young novice. She broke open her lips to reveal her white teeth and then opened wider, leaning her head back as her tongue tip stretched beyond her lower lip, eager to accept the presented meaty shaft.

But that wasn't what Ned intended as his pragmatic lesson.

"Little Ms Boostrum, my dear, don't be so eager. Let's stretch out the action."

She looked at him, a bit of disappointment showed in her expression. She was already off to a bad start. Would he want to continue? He seemed to understand her novice experience. His words were gentle and direct.

"Close your lips and place your tongue tip inside on the lower row. Just let your jaw be limp and I'll wedge your mouth open when I slide my stiff cock over your tongue."

Elsa dutifully closed her mouth and then her eyes. Ned saw her jaw move as she got her face into proper posture. She seemed ready and he leaned in again, touching his knob tip to her lipstick-painted aperture. She was a good learner and held still. He pushed a bit and his knob cusp eased slightly into her oral fissure. He waited for her first reaction but none was evident.

Ned pushed again and watched his knob pry its way past her cherry-rimmed lips. He felt the warmth and wetness inside her mouth and his coronal cleft slid over her raspy textured tongue. He pushed a half-length forward and paused there a moment. He felt her tongue ripple on his coronal vee as she instinctively swallowed; a reflexive act where her impulses were accustomed to savory food rather than a man's musky appendage filling her pink alcove. He grunted at the sensation.

Elsa swallowed again to get her bearings and this time she heard him moan his approval. She felt a bit of pride at creating his apparent contentment so far.

He continued the inward journey until his knob was firm against her tonsils. A little more pressure and her eyebrows lifted, her eyes unseeing beneath the closed eyelids. Astrid saw the look of distress beginning to form on her sibling's face. She rushed to aid and comfort her.

She placed a hand on the back of her neck and cooed soft words of encouragement in her ear, knowing Mr Jackson could hear her council.

"Yes, your mouth seems full but isn't this what you told me your boyfriend complained about? You couldn't deepthroat him. Let us show you how to do it."

Astrid kept her one hand on Elsa's neck and placed the other on Ned's bare ass. She gently pressed one towards the other and watched his cock advance another fraction of an inch. Tears of angst were forming in the corners of Elsa's closed eyes, noticed by both Ned and Astrid.

But Elsa showed courage, stayed in place, and swallowed again. The naked facilitators waited for her to steady her emotions and her gullet. Astrid cooed more words of encouragement.

"Now, little sister, take a deep breath... that's it... keep your jaw slack... okay... good, more cock is coming... yes, steady now... better... a little more... that's it, let it go a little more... yes... almost there..."

Elsa felt her nose pressed into Ned's furry lower belly as his scrotum draped on her chin. Ned felt the touch of nose and chin and gave one last bump to get fully seated. Elsa gulped at the deepest incursion but held her place.

Astrid gave a coo of triumph as she witnessed the desired fusion of deepthroated cock. Her pressing hands imposed the tight contact for a three count and then lightened her compression of face-to-groin, letting his knob glide back from its deepest journey to rest on Elsa's mid-tongue.

Everyone exhaled the fretful lungful that they had held during the final intrusion.

Elsa had done it and the proud three took in a deep breath of refreshing air.

The first penetration had been successful but now the follow-up routine was about to start. Elsa needed no coaching as she took a deep breath and plunged forward to bury Ned's knob again past her tonsils. He was almost taken by surprise but the sensations building in his penile nerves brought him quickly back to the intentions of the blowjob tutoring. She had acquired her initial experience but he couldn't leave off now without his own culmination.

He laid his hands over Elsa's ears with his thumbs under her jaw and took over Astrid's role of pacesetter. His hands steadied a rhythm of long slow withdrawals that scraped his undervee along her rippling tongue and deep ramming plunges that pierced his swollen knob into her gullet. Elsa kept her lips together over the skin of the meaty shaft; it seemed the right way to stimulate her man's penile nerves.

But she kept her teeth apart enough to avoid any inadvertent scraping. It was something she had already learned from her college boyfriend. The drool escaping the corners of her mouth dripped down and soaked the hairy ball sack that was swaying and bumping against her chin.

Ned worked his shaft back and forth; his upper corona was alternately scuffed against the roof of her mouth on the drawbacks and his vee was buffed by her tongue on the inward strokes. At the deepest, he felt the tickle on his tip.

Elsa was stoically accommodating his use of her mouth as a fuck hole. She wanted so much to master this art for her boyfriend and focused on the penile sensations she could invoke and the control of her gag reflex.

After dozens of strokes, she heard a change in the man-in-her-mouth's breathing. It was lower and quicker and she knew from her limited experience that he was nearing his ejaculation of milky fluid. She opened her eyes and readied to time her pull out of the thick muscle just before it happened so he could paint her face.

But Ned's grip on her head tightened and crushed her nose to his pubic. She suddenly realized he intended to cum down her throat. She pitched and struggled but to no avail. She heard his call of ecstasy and felt a warm shot of sperm hit the back of her mouth. There was

nothing for it but to swallow as fast as she could. And to do the same for the next three.

Astrid felt guilty for not warning her sister of Mr Jackson's copious volume of sperm. But she wanted Elsa to learn that she needed to handle unexpected sexual situations.

Ned felt his orgasmic pulses explode from his tip but also felt the swallow massages on his knob. He was surprised by her commitment to maximizing his pleasure.

What a treasure this little blonde was!

And she was only just beginning to learn better oral skills. What more lay in store for the world of manly men when this little minx was fully available to play with?

As his last pulse shot out, he drew back to rest his dick in her warm wet grotto. Astrid was nearby and returned to whisper her admiration in her sister's ear.

"Are you okay? You did great! Set your mouth loosely again and let Mr Jackson make his own withdrawal. Let him use your lips to clean away any cum that may have clung to his cock."

Ned heard her words, saw Elas's tear-stained eyes open, and felt her tense oral grip ebb. He slid out slowly, letting her lips slide along his shaft, cleansing his cock. He fell out and his tip bumped against her chin at the final release. Elsa licked her lips, a long tongue swipe across the red glossed verges to gather the spunky dregs.

Her tear clouded blue eyes looked up at Ned's face and she saw his neutral expression slowly break into a wide grin and nods of approval. She responded with her own shy smile of proud accomplishment.

Ned stood and offered his little blonde cocksucker his hand. He helped her to stand and rubbed a finger across her flushed cheek, a gentle move that expressed his appreciation of her youthful enthusiasm.

The lesson was over but not Ned's interest. The sibling pair would be a great addition to a Caribbean Island resort he had been commissioned to staff. He dismissed Elsa but asked Astrid to linger behind.

Would she be interested in a massage spa position at his client's facility in tropical climes? She didn't hesitate to agree.

Ned added that the offer was contingent on Elsa coming along as well. Astrid knew

she could convince her little sibling to leave their wintery homeland.

"I'll make sure she does."

bhuff
bhuff
377 Followers