All Comments on 'Tales from My Once Secret Life'

by LauraCurious43

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
DeusdarkDeusdark8 months ago

Well written! 🙌 More please.

TomNJaxTomNJax8 months ago

Excellent story. I, for one, would LOVE to read more of your Tales!!

ken philipsken philips8 months ago

Great start. Pls keep it going. Ken

ken philipsken philips8 months ago

Great start. Pls keep it going. Ken

DunkirkDunkirk8 months ago

Too bad she was on the pill. A baby bump would tool great on her.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Excellent start, thank you for sharing and do please continue.

Bull85Bull858 months ago

Loved it! Keep it going!

MarthaMcKinleyMarthaMcKinley8 months ago

Great storyline. I love that you had a secret that you were going to keep forever, but being divorced, gave you the freedom to tell. I don’t really care if it’s true or not but writing that you wanted it not to be known was reason for me to keep reading. I mean who doesn’t want to be let in on a secret. I also liked that you discovered the power you had to turn a man’s head, to seduce him, and even get the job before you give him the blow job. Nicely detailed toe and foot fetish at the end too. I think my only criticism would be that the story had a lot of typographical errors, which makes smooth reading difficult when words are left out, misspelled, and/or run together. Perhaps ask a trusted friend to proofread before you submit? But keep writing. You are a good storyteller.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved it. Hot as hell. Continue please.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

wow...very exciting.....when does she turn into a queen of spades??? piercings and tattoos????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous