Tales from the Natural Order Pt. 04

Story Info
Clare tells me how to be a good cuckold.
3.7k words
4.5
17.3k
43

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DerekGrant
DerekGrant
276 Followers

I couldn't help staring after them as they made their way like two Lovers, deep in conversation, towards the beach-bar just around the headland to find a dark quiet corner where they could be alone together and continue their journey of discovery. Raoul the handsome Black Man was embarked on his own journey to know my wife Susan so much more intimately; and Susan was with him to evaluate whether this big and well-packaged young man was soon to be my replacement.

"Come and sit down David," Clare called from across the bar, "and let's talk."

"Sorry," I replied, as I walked back to join her and Marcus to take the empty seat where a cold beer sat on the table waiting for my grateful attention. "It just takes a bit of getting used to."

"Seeing your Wife with another man?"

"Exactly!" I agreed.

"Well let me tell you my dear friend, it is something that you will have to get used to," she said.

Clare saw the sudden pain in my eyes and put her hand on my arm in a gesture of tender concern for which I was grateful.

"I'm beginning to see that Clare, but this is a world of which I have little knowledge - let alone experience," I countered.

Clare smiled and said, "And that is why we are going to have this long chat David and you must prepare yourself for some very intimate details about my Master, myself and my cuckold - Clive.

"How intimate?"

"Very!"

It immediately occurred to me that she would not tell the intimate secrets of her love-life to a man she thought to be strong or a good and dynamic Lover. She saw me as something else; a nice but submissive husband of a beautiful Wife who now wants to be with another. She saw me as less than a man in fact.

"But before we do that," she continued, " we both need to ask each other our big questions. Don't we!"

"Do we?"

"Let me help you David. What was the first thing you thought when Raoul brought little Jenni back to you and Susan by the pool just two days ago?" she asked.

I thought back to the moment I had seen him, and then it occurred to me. "I looked over to where your three sunbeds were and wondered which one was his Wife's or Girlfriend's," I replied.

"And?"

"When you and Marcus appeared I wondered where his Lady was," I replied.

"So your big question is?"

"Why is Raoul here on his own with his brother and Mistress?"

"And now you have asked that question, I can settle any doubts in your mind as whether he is a real man, or not," she said, as she took a first sip of a virulent green cocktail. "And I can confirm that he is very much a real man."

"I never doubted it," I replied, before sipping my cold beer.

"Estelle, his pretty French Mistress, was booked with him to come with us but had to go back to France to be with her husband," she continued without commenting on my response. "It seems the poor guy had a bad car accident and she was needed to return to look after him. Raoul flew her back to Hyères to be with him."

I was intrigued. "Flew her back?" I asked.

"In his Citation," she confirmed.

I knew what a Citation was because the bank I work for had it's own business jet to transport clients and senior directors - so I was even further intrigued. "Do you mean he hired an aircraft to take his Lover back to her husband?"

"No silly!" she replied with a happy grin on her face. "Your Wife's prospective new Master is a multi-millionaire and he flies it himself."

It had previously been obvious to me that Raoul was intelligent and attractive to the opposite sex, but now it seemed that he was both rich and accomplished. And with that thought I fully understood just why Susan was attracted to him.

"New Master?" I asked; realising that this was the term Sue had used when Raoul and her had kissed outside our room door the previous night.

"Oh yes!" Clare replied immediately. "Your Susan will soon be a rich Black Master's Mistress. The lucky girl!"

"You seem so certain Clare," I said. "Why?"

"I know Raoul wants her as his Woman. And I can tell that she knows it too."

"Please explain!"

"When we were in Agios last night I asked her if she had dated someone like Raoul before. Susan then told me that she had been with a Black Man years ago. She told me that her boyfriend in college was a lecturer in African studies," Clare said.

I remember her saying that she had had a relationship while I was away at university. Although I knew that Susan was not a virgin when we married, I had always assumed that her 'boyfriend' had been a fellow student.

"She told me his name was Paul," I said lamely, knowing that a further revelation was about to come.

"That's right David," she replied, "his name was Paul Masozi. A very handsome and powerful Nigerian academic."

In my mind I had always pictured 'Paul' as being someone like me, a bespectacled nerd, who was more friend than 'boyfriend'. I had never once thought that he was a big Black Man.

"I always assumed he was a student," I said lamely.

Clare laughed gently at the look of miscomprehension on my face and, with a gentle comforting squeeze on my arm, continued to tell me about Susan's life before we married.

"Susan told me that he was her Master for the whole time she was in college, and she was his pretty young Mistress until you graduated from Cambridge. It seems that your Wife has been no stranger to the carnal joys of the Natural Order."

"Then why did she marry me?" It was an obvious question but after the news I had just had, it seemed pertinent.

"Because she loves you - silly!"

"I'm beginning to have my doubts about that Clare," I said mournfully.

"Don't be daft David," Clare said as she brought the green drink up to her lips, "if she didn't love you and the kids, she would have been in Raoul's bed two nights ago."

It was true. As soon as they had met by the pool the immediate longing in their eyes had been there for all to see. I had seen it, and no doubt the rest of the hotel guests and staff had seen it too.

It was Clare who broke the small interval of silence between us. Looking directly into my eyes, she said, "and now for my big question."

I had been expecting it and nodded as I replied, "of course!"

"Why are you standing aside as another man dates, and probably, seduces your Wife?" she said.

I had been expecting that question and it only took a moment to gather my thoughts before I replied, "Susan and I love each other deeply, but last summer we realised that we had not made love in months. I work long hours at the bank and she looks after the kids so at the end of the day we just flake out. We discussed it and I suggested that she look outside of our marriage for what I have called my 'Replacement'."

Clare gulped and nearly choked on her drink, "replacement husband? You want to divorce?" she exclaimed.

"Hell no!" I replied quickly. "Nothing quite so drastic. Just someone she could - you know - meet up with occasionally - romantically."

"You told her she could have a Lover."

"More or less," I replied in confirmation, "as long as the kids aren't effected in any way."

"But Susan is pretty," Clare said, "what took her so long?"

"Have you been to Tunbridge Wells?"

"I understand!" Clare replied - smiling sympathetically.

We sat in quiet contemplation for a while, just drinking our cocktail and beer to consider the revelations that had passed between us. It was Clare who, typically, broke the silence by asking, "and what is your next big question David?"

"Why Susan?" I asked. Even as I spoke, I became aware that this was a question I had already asked myself.

"Because she is lovely. That's why!"

"I know that, but she is married with a husband and two little children in tow. And there are two very pretty single girls here who flew with us on the same flight - surely he could seduce one of them. Or he could bed both of them if he put his mind to it," I said.

Clare looked thoughtful and, I could tell, a little peeved. She was clearly thinking deeply about what she was going to say next. She put her drink down on the table, leaned forward towards me and said, "you still haven't fully understood what the 'Natural Order' is about - have you David."

"It's about interracial Love. Isn't it?" I replied timidly.

"Yes! Sort of!" she replied dismissively. "But it is also about submission and acceptance, by the husband. Of the natural desire of his Wife to be 'Owned' by a superior Black Master. There is no democracy in the Natural Order David, only hierarchy; with the Master on top, in every way that you could imagine, hubby's little Wife who is Master's loving Mistress and at the foot of the table is the tame subservient but nevertheless happy hubby. And you know what we call him don't you David."

"That word again," I replied; unwilling to put into words what I now saw was my future.

"Say it David!"

I remained silent and just stared uncomfortably at my empty beer glass.

"Say the word David!" Her voice, although still sounding friendly, was an order from a Woman who had already assessed the type of man that I am. Or was about to become.

"Cuckold!"

"Say it again!"

"Cuckold! Cuckold! Cuckold! Is that what you want to hear?"

"Well done little man," she said, as she turned to her handsome Lover. "And now he deserves another beer, don't you think Master?"

Marcus waived one of the waiters over to order another round of drinks, and we were silent until our refreshments were on the table in front of us. Clare took a deep draught of her virulent green cocktail and it was clear to me that she was about to ask another big question, but was choosing her words carefully.

"My turn, I think," she said, turning her cool gaze on me. "And you David; what kind of cuckold do you want to be?"

How does one answer a question like that? How many types of cuckold are there, and what is the difference between them.

"I haven't a clue what you are talking about. " I replied - genuinely perplexed. "A cuckold is a cuckold isn't he?"

"Wrong answer David!" Clare responded, trying all her best to hide a smile of pity for the innocent husband - me.

"I somehow thought you were going to say that," I said, suddenly intrigued by what she had intimated, "but I thought that the simple definition was a man with an unfaithful Wife. Isn't that it?"

"We shall park the word 'unfaithful' for a moment David, but we shall discuss it presently," was Clare's response to my simple defining of what was a cuckold. "And now let me ask you some helpful questions."

"Fire away!"

"Raoul asked you to help Susan dress for her date with him tonight and bring her to him. Did you do so?"

"I did!" was my immediate reply. Because it was true.

"How did you feel when you were helping her to look attractive for another man. Were you outraged? Were you jealous? Were you sad? Were you turned on? Or did you feel something else?"

She had asked the question I had asked myself before, during and after helping her get ready. And I didn't have a ready answer immediately.

"Not outraged, sad or jealous," I replied honestly and immediately before pausing for thought.

Clare held my gaze but said nothing as she could see that I was giving the following words some deep consideration.

"It was quite erotic," I said slowly, "but that wasn't all. There was something else."

"Go on David," she said to encourage me.

"I have recognised that Raoul is more of a man than me. A real man! A man who should be entitled to the Woman he wants, so it is only natural that he should take my Wife," I said in realisation of what had not, until then, been put into words.

"So Raoul is a real man," she said, "so would you agree that you are the lesser man?"

"Yes? I am less than a man. I understand it now. In fact I knew this last summer when I suggested that Susan should take a Lover. I have always known it," I exclaimed loudly and emotionally, causing the people at the next table to look over at us.

"Good boy!" Clare said as she gripped my arm again, "now we are getting somewhere."

I was shaken by my own realisation and took a long draught of my beer to calm my nerves.

"So then David," Clare said after I had wiped the froth from my mouth with a tissue, "If Susan does get into Raoul's bed, is she being unfaithful?"

"What do you mean?"

"You have said she can have a Lover. You have said yes to Raoul's request to date her and you enthusiastically helped her look pretty for her date with a really sexy Black Man...."

"So?"

"So would you say that your Wife is cheating on you if she spreads those long white legs of hers and invites Raoul in between them? Would you say she is being 'unfaithful' if he enters her with his big dark manhood, and is she untrue to you if she willingly gives herself to him - body and soul?"

I could see what Clare was suggesting to me with her questions. This was the reality of my situation; I had said that she could and she was doing what I had said okay to. But was it a situation? Susan was still my Wife but she is, after all, a vibrant beautiful Woman who, I could see now, required far more than I could give her in bed. She needed to be loved physically, powerfully and regularly by a real man - not me of course because as I now realised - I was less than a man.

There was only one answer to her questions. "No!" I said. "Of course not!"

Clare smiled again at my personal enlightenment, but she wasn't finished with me - not at all.

"And now David," she said, still holding my arm in a tight grip, "back to my original question. What type of cuckold are you going to be?"

"A happy one of course!"

"Good answer, but not good enough," she replied tersely. "You clearly don't know much about it do you."

I hung my head and looked at my beer glass resting on the table; but Clare wasn't finished with me. "Perhaps I should tell you how my own husband handles his cuckolding. But I must tell you that I am going to tell you some very intimate details and I won't be holding back on my language."

"Now you're frightening me," I said, trying to smile.

Clare took a moment before she spoke. "Unlike you, Clive has always been a cuckold one way or the other. He and I married on the understanding that I should have Lovers and that he would not stand in my way. And he was true to that agreement when I told him it was time for me to be Black Owned. You should understand that I love Clive very much and he will always be my hubby but Marcus is now my Mate; it is his bed I lie in and it his seed that I have grown inside me and will grow again."

"Susan told me that you were trying for another baby," I commented as she took a breath.

"Of course she did," said Clare, "your pretty Wife knows exactly what is meant by the Natural Order."

"Clearly!"

"So let me tell you how Clive manages his cuckolding," she continued, "and how he lives happily with his humiliation."

"You humiliate him?" I asked incredulously.

"All the time David. He loves it! He lives for it!"

"How? How do you humiliate him?" I asked nervously. And then I remembered something she had said, when she had told me about her Auction night. She had told me that Clive had stood naked at the back of the room with a cage on his penis.

"Was the Auction night the only time that Clive's manliness was locked away?" I said.

"Bless you David - No!" was her effusive reply. "It's permanent! His little willy is locked away for good. And in case you are wondering, he has a selection. You know, one for every day of the week. Little ones, black ones, pink ones all made from plastic or metal; and guess what?"

I shook my head.

"I have the key to every one of them."

"And he accepts this?" I asked, already knowing what the answer would be.

"Yes of course He expects it to be locked away. It defines his lack of manliness. He is so used to wearing one he feels vulnerable without it now," she said. But there was something else going on behind Clare's pretty blue eyes and I was about to find out what it was.

"And you David," she said quietly as she looked unflinchingly at my embarrassed face, "would you wear the cuckold's cage of devotion."

Would I? How could I answer a question like that? I couldn't - and said so.

"Well ask yourself this question David," she said, do you want to be a resentful angst ridden husband who reluctantly accepts his cuckolding, or do you wish to be a part of the love story between your Wife and her Master?"

I understood what she was saying to me. If I wanted this whole Susan and Raoul thing to work, I had to make it as comfortable for them both as possible. I had to be part of the story. I had made my decision.

"I want to be part of it Clare," I replied.

"Well done cucky-boy," she replied, as she laughed aloud so that the couple at the next table turned to look in our direction.

We remained quiet, content in each other's company, sipping our drinks before she spoke again. "At home, when Marcus and me are in bed, Clive attends our love-making. Would you like to know the details."

"Are you saying that your husband is with you when your Master is making love to you," I asked the beautiful young Wife.

"Oh! Master is it?" she came back very quickly, "you're starting to learn the lingo. But yes. Clive is our 'Cleaner Reviver'."

"I hesitate to ask," I said - intrigued, "but what does a 'Cleaner Reviver' do?"

"As you probably know David, sex is a very messy business, so what do you think a 'Cleaner' does?" she said.

"Changes the bed sheets?" I asked - like the clueless hubby I was.

"Not quite!" she replied laughing at my stupidity. "What do you think a cuckold's tongue is for?"

I didn't immediately understand what it was she was implying. Was Clare telling me that a good cuckold would willingly perform cunnilingus on his Wife just after her Lover's manhood had pulled out? I knew just how leaky Susan's vagina was after we had made love, so would he readily take her Lover's semen into his mouth. I needed clarification but, feeling embarrassed to put my question into words, I remained silent.

Clare saw my discomfort and, after a small silence between us, said, "just think it through David. Why should something your Wife is willing to take inside her, be rejected by her cuckold."

"You do mean her Lover's seed don't you," I said.

"Clive calls it his salty creamy treat," she replied. "It's a ritual that defines his emasculation."

"And this is normal?" I asked.

"For those cuckolds who have embraced the way of life it is," she said, "just as you have admitted that you would want to."

I didn't say so that night, but Susan had asked me to go down on her many times after we had made love and I had tasted my own 'salty cream' more often than I cared to admit. 'But another man's ejaculate is another matter,' I thought to myself, then immediately discounted it. As Clare had said, if Susan was prepared to take Raoul's seed inside her, then why shouldn't I? I knew the answer to that before the question was finished in my head.

"Given the direction this conversation is going Clare, is a 'Reviver' what I think it is?" I asked - as the blood drained from my face.

"I can see from your expression that you already know what it is," Clare said, smiling sweetly.

"I couldn't do that. I'm not a gay man. I've never had such an inclination," I said miserably. "Never!"

"Being gay has nothing to do with it. But servitude has," she stated as if it was natural law. "And remember what I said David - if your Wife is willing to take his big Black member into her mouth, then what is so precious about you? Her cuckold."

"That's getting ahead of ourselves isn't it. Susan hasn't given herself to him and I am not a cuckold."

Clare stood as the music started and held her hand out to her Master in an invite to dance. But before leaving, she briefly turned to me and said, "She will soon lie naked in Raoul's bed David. And it will be very soon, so be prepared for a new way of life - cucky boy!"

DerekGrant
DerekGrant
276 Followers