Tales from the Road Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not yet," Ro answered. "We got in late. We're meeting up with the carnival coming in in a couple of days. Made better time on the road than we anticipated."

A dark cloud came over the lady's face as her arm and finger shot out. "Carnies are supposed to be down on that end. This here area is for respectable folks."

Ro looked like she was going to punch the lady, so I put my hands on her arms. "No problem, like she said we got in late. We'll pack up and move on."

The lady stood there with arms crossed scowling at us while we packed and took down the tent. I just balled it up and carried it knowing we were going to be setting up at the other end of the grounds.

We walked through after letting the kid at the gate know we were with the carnival. Some buildings were open, others still shut tight. A big old fashioned steel archway proclaimed 'Midway" in front of a large freshly cut and baled empty pasture.

We made our way to the far side and set up in a shaded gap in the trees.

The tent was back up, the backpacks tossed in followed closely by the foam, the sleeping bags, and then I pushed Ro in and collapsed on top of her to resume what was so rudely interrupted.

I was just starting to lift Ro's top when we heard a siren chirp. "Jesus Christ, not again."

Ro giggled as I turned and crawled out... and got goosed for my troubles.

There stood a sheriff's deputy next to his Bronco. No lights at least.

He smiled at Ro's slightly 'disheveled' look. "You kids need to be up in the campground. Gotta pay like everybody else."

I tried not to groan. "We just left there, got kicked out."

He stood up a bit more, "For what?"

"We're here to meet up with the carnival. Made better time on the road than we anticipated."

He snorted then grinned, "Yeah, Gertie can be a bit touchy when it comes to carnies." The grin said there was probably an interesting story there. He took his hit hat off scratching his head, then looked up with a smile. He pointed down the tree line a ways. "You see that cluster of Cedar trees?"

We looked where he pointed.

"There's a nice little spot in there out of sight of most of the place."

We had turned his back to us walking to his to his truck.

"There's a shower bay in the north end of hall H. It's locked. Push, lift, then pull."

All said to no one as he walked back to his vehicle.

We looked at each other, it had been a while since we had more than wimpy solar showers and sponge baths.

First priority was to get moved just in case. We took the backpacks first.

We pushed through the cedars to see a nice open spot. Not a lot of sun, but big enough for our tent with a little room to spare. From the inside we could see a decent path in and out from the far side.

A run back for the tent after tossing the stuff inside out, we didn't even take it down, just grabbed the corners and walked it up. A quick run for the stuff we tossed out and we dove back in, each of us shedding clothes like mad. Well, Ro was, I was at first, but when she turned to me to drop her panties all I could do was stare... and almost fall flat on my face.

She giggled right up until I tackled her. There was no way in hell I was going to give anybody a chance to interrupt us again. I was in overdrive, trying to find her tonsils while both hands inspected tits and nipples. I was sawing my aching cock up and down her clit to get everything going.

Ro held me tight for a bit, then growled and pushed me back enough to spread her legs. I drove hard and deep in her sloppy pussy and just fucked the shit out of a screaming woman using her tits for hand holds.

Neither one of us lasted long. Ro started screaming and orgasming, that just set me off roaring and filling her pussy. I kept going until I had no more strength and collapsed on her. Even then I was trying to drive my softening cock in her pussy.

I didn't really want to move. I was laying on a beautiful woman, nice tits and nipples in my chest, my cock doing its best to not slip from that snug pussy as I inhaled the scent of her perfume.

We both groaned when I slipped from her, and I was helped to roll off of her. I guess I wasn't moving fast enough. She still gave me a dirty look as she jammed my t-shirt between her legs.

I made it up to her by playing with her nipple and running my finger around and around her tit. Spiraling up and back down to her nipple starting to stand out even more. I moved my hand to the other tit and started to lean forward to take her nipple between my lips...

"Enough! Shower time."

Ro grabbed her strapless dress, her little rinse bag, and a towel and dashed out the tent door naked.

I just grinned, that naked ass with cum starting to dribble from her inflamed pussy was a sight to behold. I grabbed my kit from my backpack along with some clean shorts and a towel and crawled out.

Ro made the cutest squeak when I saw her starting to stand to put her dress on. A naked woman in the natural sunshine is one of the hottest sights there is. In another situation, I would have been trying to drag her back to bed and ravish her again!

We walked slowly hand in hand through the buildings. Most were open but empty. H building had one end open, but that was it. We went to the far end, and there was a shower bay... for horses. And yes it was locked with one of those old fashioned black square surface locks.

Well, here goes. I grinned. When I pushed, it went in almost an inch beyond what it should have, pushing the latch in. Lift another inch since the hinges on the large door had a fair amount of play, then pull out with the latch well above its catch.

It was a huge area, looked big enough for a small elephant. But there was a slide latch on the inside. It was latched, and Ro grinned as I slowly took her cover up off. She grinned at me having a hard on already.

It wasn't the hottest shower since it was meant for animals, but it was nicely warm and I saw two fifty gallon water heaters in the corner. We took two days' worth of showers cuddling and groping and soaping each other. I also went over and tweaked the temp up a bit on the first heater before we left.

We walked and talked and just enjoyed a day off. We would only have two for sure, possibly three depending on when the show got in. We found a food booth open and got something to nibble on, both of us already missing the lower cost of the cook tent.

Those two days were a dream. We didn't have any place to go or things that had to be done. We watched as different trailers and tents were set up. The fair starting to come together. One small show setting up in one corner but it wasn't the show we were looking for. The long and nicely hot shower with a soapy woman those evenings were heaven.

The next morning we were back to reality. Just after nine, the show we were waiting for began arriving. Soon I was helping with the RoundUp. I was going to be the third man and all around loaner. That meant that my primary was the RoundUp, but I was available to help out on any of the others.

Carrol was a decent show boss. Young, but she seemed to have a decent head on her shoulders. A bit of a micro manager, but not bad.

The rides were a bit of an odd collection. A new Ferris wheel, a three year old Sizzler, trailer mounted of course, and then the RoundUp, the big Slide, and a fair number of older rides. I looked at the Sizzler being set easily by two guys and a gofer while the five of us manhandled the RoundUp. The six guys on the Tilt-a-Whirl looked just as happy. I did kinda like Ro helping out holding and handing stuff with us since she didn't have an assigned place yet.

The smudge of grease on her chin was just to die for. The really nice news was hot showers. The generator truck had a big tank and a heat exchanger. The bad news is that on setup day it was GI showers if the tanks hadn't been filled yet. The worse news is that the little enclosure was only big enough for one. Ro gave me the evil eye when I said we could try and squeeze in together.

Food was hit and miss as well. The only thing free in the morning was coffee, but there was free ice for the coolers so you could at least buy a six pack or half a gallon and keep whatever cold.

The other fun part was, while we had a sleeper to share, it was not nearly as big as the one we had with the circus. It was a moving day routine to move bags from the driver's seat to the sleeper, then pull them back out when we got to the new site. Ro floated between the kiddie rides taking tickets, I mostly floated between the RoundUp and the Tilt-a-Whirl with a few occasionals thrown in.

It only took Ro a week to prefer the carnival life over the circus.

We also discovered the history and the story behind the odd mix of rides. The show actually belonged to her father, but he had a mild heart attack several years ago. He and Carroll's mom were now at home in the office, and she took over the field operations. And they had a plan...

The old rides were maintained and safe, but no extra money was spent beyond paint and needed repairs. A fair amount of the profits went into the kitty for newer rides. Hence a twenty year old Tilt-a-Whirl sitting next to a three year old Sizzler and a new Ferris Wheel. Two of the kiddie rides were on the slate for replacement this winter, three if they had a good year.

We enjoyed the carnival life, and I was tortured into sending my folks a postcard update. I also discovered that if I kept Ro on the edge for a while there was no containing her orgasmic scream.

After two months in we were a well-oiled machine, and I was unofficially the second on the RoundUp now. Ro helped with set up and tear down. It wasn't much, but a hand here or there pulling or setting a pin at the right time greatly increased the speed.

On the home front, Ro discovered a love hate relationship with anal sex. She enjoyed the playing and working of fingers and such, but she was too tiny for actual anal sex. I was not disappointed. We tried it once, but it wasn't all that great for the pain it put Ro in. I just enjoyed the screaming woman when I fingered her ass while behind her driving into her pussy or under her in a sixty-nine.

Traveling in a convoy between sites was nice. I had missed a turn back with the circus once and was razzed for weeks about missing the arrows.

The good and bad about traveling in convoy, was traveling in convoy. Ro wore nice tops, but having a braless passenger was few and far between... unless it was foggy.

That first foggy trip will be etched in my mind forever.

When we got up, it was pea soup, you couldn't see ten feet in front of you. By ten o'clock it had thinned enough Carroll had decided we needed to head out. But we were going to take it slow with flashers and she would be waiting at every turn to make sure we didn't miss it.

Mmmmm yeah, the turns.

She started out and we followed slowly. We were doing forty-five on the interstate and I could just make out the lights of the truck ahead of me.

At the first exit, Carroll was parked in the point and yelling to turn left, then go down and park behind the truck in front of me. We did as directed, then sat and waited. In about twenty minutes Carrol came buzzing by, then the truck in front of me pulled out, and I followed but doing thirty-five in a fifty-five.

This was getting boring.

Half an hour later and there was Carroll, directing me to turn right.

I pulled over, then grinned and leaned over to kiss and grope Ro. She snickered, then got into it. No one could see very far in this so what the hell. I had just started getting her worked up rolling her nipples when Carroll roared by again.

I grumbled and put the truck in gear, Ro giggled, then cleared her throat.

I missed a shift making her snicker. I missed the shift because her shirt was off and her bra was coming off. She groped and cupped her tits before pulling her top back on. I was torn between watching those nipples move and worrying about running into something. Running into something in the fog barely won out.

At the next turn, she was across to my lap and her top was being shoved up by my hand. I leaned down and nibbled on her nipple knowing we only had about twenty minutes left.

She groaned this time when Carroll came by, she was beginning to pant from my playing. The next turn couldn't come soon enough, and I didn't remember how many were on this run. We knew we'd be following Carroll, so nobody bothered with route slips this morning.

It seemed like forever, but was probably more like half an hour to the next turn. As soon as we passed Carroll on the corner, Ro had her top off and was moving over waiting for me to stop the truck.

I had a tit in my hand and was shoving her slacks down thanking whatever god there was that she didn't put her tight jeans on this morning. My hand went in, but I had to pull back a bit to get inside her thong. The kissing screech and moan as I found her clit almost set me off. But a few good flicks of my fingers had Ro cumming in my arms. I let the truck ahead of me pull out a bit before I let Ro back to her seat. She snickered when I kept my wet fingers away from the shifter, then licked them clean. She spent the rest of that leg topless in the passenger seat... and just out of range to grope those beauties.

This was a nice long hour and a half run with a topless passenger.

I was raped at the next turn. I was slowing down, and Ro was reaching for my belt. I was unzipped before I had set the brakes. I slid the seat back, and Ro shoved my jeans down enough to get what she wanted. Seems it wasn't fair for her to not get a taste. Sorry to say after having her topless after cumming in my arms, it didn't take much. I at least caught my breath before I had to put the truck in gear.

We spent the last hour driving with her topless laid back on the doghouse and my jeans open enough she could reach over and grope me. Of course that put those beauties right where I could reach up and cup and play with them. She had been sitting sideways on her seat for a while teasing me when she realized we were coming into town and the fog had started to clear.

She did not appreciate not having any time to put her bra on, but I sure did. She started to get out of the truck, and despite my desires, "Hey Ro," I grinned. "Um, you might want to wipe your chin before you go too far."

She brought her hand to her chin, then I got a look that could kill. Not that it really hurt anything, but she had been riding with a nice dribble of cum on her chin.

This was also the time when Ro's Alaskan upbringing came in handy. Her family had lived in a small town where camping, fishing, and other outdoor activities were regular occurrences.

We had our cooler, but most of the time we had to eat at one of the local restaurants. You can only eat sandwiches and such out of the cooler so many times. And since we were a rides only show, we very rarely got any discounts at the midway food booths. It was high prices close, or walk a bit and hope to get in and out of a halfway decent restaurant.

Ro was grumbling about the food again, then she came back with three tin cans, two with circles drawn on them, and I was instructed to cut the holes out.

Okay, I had no clue. I had a large gallon can with the hole marked up a bit, a taller skinnier can like a juice can with the hole marked right at the bottom, and a small soup can with no ends.

I cut the holes, then Ro opened them up little by little until the soup can barely went into the other holes. If I didn't think she would laugh, I would have literally scratched my head.

She put enough sand in the bottom of the big can so when she put the tall skinny one in the holes lined up. A little pushing and shoving and some creative language got the soup can through and situated where she wanted it. The area between them was filled with sand, and she sat back grinning.

"What is it?"

She rolled her eyes, "A rocket stove."

"A what?"

"A rocket stove. Haven't you ever gone camping?"

"Well yeah."

"What did you cook on?"

"A little two burner stove."

She rolled her eyes, "You can run out of gas for them. This one never will."

She took the tin snips to another can to open it up and make an 'I' shaped piece while I was to take a can opener and make all the triangle holes around the top of the inner can. Not too difficult, but it was a pain to not bend things up as I came around to my starting point.

She slipped the tin piece in the soup can, and it locked in place about a quarter of the way off the bottom. I got the eye when she put a few sticks in the soup can, then lit a piece of paper and tucked it in deep into the soup can.

There was a hint of smoke, then nothing. I put my hand over the top to see if it was putting any heat out and jerked my hand back. That little sucker was HOT. I looked into the soup can, and the ends of the sticks were burning red to white hot.

Ro snickered. "Have to burn it in, then it can be cooked on."

My head snapped around, "Cooked?"

Ro came over and sat on my lap putting her arms over my shoulders. "If you're really, really, nice to me this evening I'll make you bacon and eggs in the morning."

I got a good grip on her ass, "I keep offering to come in and scrub your back."

She kissed me softly, "But you start in the front and never get to my back."

"Mmm, yes I do, the front just keeps my interest soooo well." I gave her ass a nice squeeze, that got me a nice kiss.

We still had the little shower at the generator truck, and endless hot water showers after the first day were wonderful, we tried getting both of us in there once and Ro nearly fell out the curtain, so that was now a 'NO WAY IN FUCKING HELL' option.

But every once in a while at larger events, there would be off site showers, and this was one of them. We were in a large field just off the college track and field area. It was us, a much bigger ride and concession company, and then a whole shit load of crafters.

The college had opened up the locker rooms for those who needed it, and that just happened to include the coaches' shower in the ladies' locker room. It was technically inside the ladies only area, but it was literally just inside the door and out of sight of the locker and shower area.

Ro screams still echo off the tile and it sounds so fucking HOT.

Ro turned ten million shades of red when there was another scream from the main locker room after she let hers out. We thought we were clear at three am. We scrambled to get dressed, and she was still blushing when two lovely ladies in very little clothes came jiggling out of the locker room holding hands.

I tried to get Ro back in the shower but just got glared at. But it seemed she was looking forward to a soapy midnight session tomorrow. I kept a firm grip on her ass as I started kissing down her neckline. When I ran out of bare skin, I just put my mouth over her shirt and bra covered nipple and exhaled long and hard.

I felt her nipple try and stand up. I was just barely able to nip at the tip, but nip I did. We heard the generator start, so it was time to go to work. I got one last good squeeze in before I let her up.

The good and bad of our situation was while I wanted to really take advantage of her, there were several other trucks parked nearby. She couldn't scream without being overheard. But even with the restricted morning activities, she came back from the shower all grins, then pulled out some eggs and bacon from the cooler. I had no idea we even had any.

Ro grinned, "I got a couple from one of the concession trailers as a trial." The skillet was borrowed from one of the regulars.

This was fucking NICE. No toast, but bacon and eggs in the morning... hell yeah. Ro informed me that we were getting a bigger cooler as soon as we could come across one.

1...678910...14