Tales from the Road Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled her up tight against me. Nipples in my chest, hard cock against her thigh while I felt warm mound against mine. We were getting hot and heavy, and I took my hand from her ass and was trying to get it up between us to get a good hold on her tit when she reacted.

All of a sudden she tensed, then started crying. I just pulled her to me tight, letting her get it out. The crying soon quit, and she just snuggled in. Shortly her breathing slowed and she was asleep against me. I just reached up and shut the little light off and held her until I fell asleep.

Waking the next morning was both wonderful and excruciating. Ro was spooned in front of me. My aching cock was against her ass and her firm tit and a hard nipple was in my hand.

I barely moved my hand, just light squeezing enjoying what little I could until she woke. I felt that nipple stand up even more in my palm just before Ro woke up. I faked sleeping when she did. There was a bit of a jump when she realized how we were laying.

It was all I could do not to move. Her ass slowly moved against my cock as her hand covered mine on her tit. There was a slow sigh, then she slowly moved my hand from her tit to her cleavage.

"Jerold," she said softly.

"Hmmmm," I mumbled but didn't 'wake up'.

"I have to get to the cook tent."

"Em kay."

"I have to get dressed."

"Kay." And rolled to mostly face the back of the sleeper.

There was a sigh of resignation, then I felt her moving. I turned my head just a little and cracked my eye. I saw the t-shirt go up and a bare back and nice bit of side tit. She massaged them a bit like I wanted to, then slipped her bra on. Her tank top and light shirt soon followed.

She sat back to pull her slacks on, then up on her knees to finish pulling them up. I got a nice look at some skimpy panties and maybe a cleft of pussy between her legs before they came up.

Ro got to her knees and to her duffel in the corner to get shoes and socks, making a little noise. I rolled back and reached for her ass. She squeaked and jumped, thankfully not enough to hit her head on the ceiling. She did turn enough to dislodge my hand.

"What, no morning kiss before you abandon me?"

The mouth dropped open, then she smiled and leaned over for a nice soft kiss. Followed by another stronger kiss before turning back for her shoes and socks.

I managed to get my hand under her ass just as she sat down. I was glared at, and I was trying to squeeze, but she sat back putting her full weight on my hand pinning it under her. She squirmed on it putting them on, I could barely move my fingers. But I did try.

Ro hopped up once she had them on making sure to keep her ass out of hand range and pinned it to the mattress as she leaned over for another nice kiss, then grinned and dashed out.

I got dressed a bit slower, and had to make a pit stop at the restrooms to relieve the backup Ro had caused this morning.

I stared at her chest as I went through the line. She had three layers over them, but she still blushed.

I ate sitting close to the line and made sure to stare and look as much as possible. She looks adorable when she blushes.

I made my morning rounds, feeding the horse and checking the anchor lines on the bounce house. Then kicking back with a book on the horse truck catwalk to take in the morning sun.

I had been there a while when Ro came stomping up and began slapping at my shoulder. "I can't believe you did that!"

"Did what?"

"Sat there staring at me. Looking at my... and um..." she was trying to say it without saying it.

I smiled and started to reach up like I was going to grab her tit. "You mean these beauties?"

My hand was swatted and then I was being swatted, almost hit, before she settled down and dropped down beside me.

"God, you guys are all alike. Just want to gawk at boobs."

I smiled, "You just don't have eyes in the back of your head."

"WHAT?"

I tried not to smile, it didn't work. "If you had eyes in the back of your head you'd catch them watching your ass wiggle and your legs move as you walked away. You have a really nice wiggle to your ass when you are in a hurry by the way."

Her mouth was open and her eyes were on fire.

"But that's not the question you should be asking."

The mouth moved a bit, then "And just what is the question I should be asking?" she practically spit out.

"Do we keep looking?"

She looked like she wanted to scream, and came out in a strangled squeak. "God you are all alike, such cave men, only interested in..."

I sighed and sat back, "Prude or ugly?"

"WHAT!?"

"The women who convinced you it's bad for a man to want to look at you. Were they prudes or ugly?" the mouth was moving but nothing was coming out. "Now there is a fair amount of cross over between them, and the fuglys are a given, but usually it's one of the two."

"God! men are so..." as she dropped back beside me.

I almost chuckled. "People, in general, are attracted to motion, hard wired into the 'fight or flight' part of our brain. That's part of the reason we have all the little flags up all over." I waved my hand around the midway. "But it's what they look at, take interest in, after that bit of motion has gotten their attention that's important."

I was being stared at.

"Coming or going, every woman is going to be looked at in one way or another. Chest, hips, butt, legs. It moves so we look. Then the person looking moves on to their favorite part. If you are too far away to see that part, then we go back to what we can see. You can't tell me you don't glance at a guy's ass as he walks away now can you?"

Ro sucked a breath and looked away. I could see the blush creeping up her neck.

"But the prudes and the ugly's don't want to be, or never get looked at beyond the first glance. So they don't want you to get the attention your delicious curves will get."

Ro was still looking away, but the blush was getting deeper.

"It's the prudes and ugly's that don't want you to be looked at, to be desired... to be lusted after." The last part I whispered in her ear, then lightly kissed the soft curve of her neck. "Because they don't EARN the attention, they don't want you to receive any either."

There was a soft groan and a slight shudder that went through her body. I just turned back to my book.

Ro sat there a bit, then got up slowly and began to walk away. I watched her as she did, then she suddenly turned.

I shrugged and smiled. She stuck her tongue out and turned back to walk away trying not to let her ass wiggle. Sorry ladies, you can minimize it to some extent, but that wiggle is built in and it is lovely to watch. Please learn to accept our visual praise.

The mid-day show was a bit weak in attendance, which meant tonight's show would be even worse. Not unexpected for a multi-day stop, but oh well. But it was... interesting. A well-endowed but unsupported black woman with large rings in her nipples in an old thin scoop neck t-shirt. Those beauties moved with any little motion she made and EVERYONE noticed.

When she leaned forward to pick up a little girl, she came very close to falling out, and then the little girl grabbed the neckline for a handhold and popped that top down under. Seems it wasn't that unusual, the lady made a noise and lightly scolded the little girl while she pulled up on her t-shirt. She had to rearrange the little girl on her hip to get it to cover anything more than the tip of her nipple, and bared it once in the last maneuver to pull it up.

I know I was one of several guys that watched her walk toward the entrance trailer. The lady standing in line with three young boys just shook her head. I took a quick glance at her chest as she turned to get them moving. Yeah, padded mounds aren't going to hold my attention very long.

And just because, I swung by the big top during the show and watched the hair bunny jump up and down around the ring. She must be between guys since Henry no longer has private accommodations, there was a nice bit of camel toe on display this afternoon.

I didn't get a visit by the woman trying to fall out of her top in the exit crowd, but a few nice tight jean-encased asses were passing by to keep me vigilant.

I swung by the cook tent after we shut down, and made a point of looking away from Ro's face as she looked at me, making like I had been staring at her body the whole time. The blush was working its way toward her hairline.

Alice was ribbing her about something and I got a dirty look as I left the tent.

I hid out and helped clean the snake trailer. Ro did NOT like anything connected with snakes unless it was going to be part of a purse or boots.

Even from a distance, I could feel her eyes burning into me from the ticket window. I smiled wondering what she was the most pissed about, me looking or whatever Alice was ribbing her about.

The incoming crowd for the last show was best described as... pathetic. They shut the lights off on the end seating and did a five ring show around the center three rings. As soon as the show started, we tore down, the little bit we might have gotten from the outbound crowd, was not worth the extra time staying open.

Since the cat show was about halfway through the show, I crawled in and kicked back with a good book not long after I finished tearing down and washing up, no showers at this stop... again...

I was a little leery going back to the truck, this was Ro's night off. And there was a light on in the sleeper with the curtains closed.

I made more noise and movement on purpose before I slowly opened the curtain, and tried not to grin. From her grin I don't think I managed. Ro was laid back in one of her button up shirts. Her nipples trying to poke through both the shirt and the pockets, and the tails gaped enough for me to see a slice of satin panty.

I crawled in slowly, but left no doubt I was headed for her lips. Ro made no attempt to stop me, and I was soon doing my best to check her tonsils. She wrapped her arms around my neck and was returning the favor with enthusiasm.

When we finally managed to come up for air Ro was reaching for my shirt to pull it over my head. I kicked my shoes off and laid beside her to resume my thorough inspection, pulling those tits up against me as I gave her ass one hell of a groping. All with encouraging moans and sighs.

I pulled my hand up enough to caress the bit of bare skin in the unbuttoned part of the shirt, lightly tracing the upper edges of the bulge of her tit. With no hint of stopping me, I left those delicious lips and started working down her jaw as I popped the first button.

Ro sucked air, but made no attempt to stop me, so the kissing and unbuttoning continued. My lips doing their best to catch up with the silky soft skin I was exposing.

When I bared and started nibbling on her nipple, I had to pull back for a moment and admire it. In a word, it was HUGE. Not wide, but thick and standing up like my thumb and probably just as thick. It looked like that tall crinkled delicious nipple had sucked up her entire areola to stand out as much as possible. It wanted the attention it so richly deserved.

There was the sweetest whimper as I took it back between my lips and slid my hand under the shirt covering the other one to roll it between thumb and finger. I nipped the one I had just slightly when I realized the one I was playing with stood out almost two fingers tall.

Emmmm, but then it was time to give that one its proper attention. Sliding the shirt off and kissing across, before cautiously letting my hand slide down her belly. Cupping her mound gently, I wrapped my lips around her nipple.

Ro arched her back and rotated her hips pressing her tit and mound to me. I increased my tempo, sucking and nibbled harder as my fingers pressed that satin panty tight to her lips, the moisture already nicely noticeable. Pressing my middle finger even further, I was almost working her panty in.

There was no sign of us slowing down. I slid my hand up and then inside caressing a soaked, silky landing strip. Stroking her smooth soaked lips, my finger slipped easily between them. Down over her clit to her opening.

Ro kicked her head back in a soft cry as I found her opening and teased it with my fingertip, before coming back up to circle and play with her clit. Adding a second finger just increased her volume. When I began sawing my fingers up and down she wrapped her arms around my head to hold me to her tit and pushed against my fingers as I felt her juices surge try to drown my fingers. Creamy surges flowed past my fingers as her body quivered and spasmed under me to gasps as she rocked.

She melted under me as I slowed. The hyena chose that time to let out a cackle, making her giggle. I brought my fingers to my mouth to taste her, and immediately decided I wanted more, a LOT more, and straight from the source.

I slid down and grabbed the little strips going across her hips to pull them down. Ro made a weak attempt to lift her hips, but it was enough. I crammed myself down to the end of the bunk and admired her mound for a moment.

A narrow strip of straight hair down to her lips, the bottom half-inch or better as well as her shaved lips, were matted with her juices. I just lifted her knees to get my arms under and settled in to feast.

Ankles came to my back and both hands to my head to hold me, as if I was going to go anywhere else. Nibbling and suckling, licking and downright lapping at her essence. Flowing from her quivering pussy as I did my best to get more and more from her.

I was really enjoying myself, face plastered in an oozing pussy when the hands on my head tried to get ahold of my hair. I looked up to see a woman barely hanging on the edge of release. "Get your fucking clothes off mister!"

She had the nerve to giggle as I took shorts and jeans off at the same time. She bit her lips as I kneeled between her legs. But we both gave a soft moan as I slid into her. Despite all the ruckus going on outside the sleeper, nothing else mattered but us. I lowered myself to my elbows, her nipples just barely pressing into my chest. A soft sigh as I hooked my hands under her shoulders to get myself just that last little bit into her.

We started slow. Hell I had to or I was going to blow! It had been almost four months since I had any pussy. I was kissing and lowering down to slightly rock on her tits as I slid in and out of a nice snug pussy.

I tried to take it slow, I know I told myself I would.

FUCK THAT !!!! I roared and just started driving into her. Her squeals and heels in my ass only spurred me on. Pushing up and watching her face, watching those tits moving as I put everything I had into it. Feeling her clamp and spasm as she came only moments before I roared again and did my damnedest to flood her out.

I collapsed on her for a few breaths, then felt around until I found my t-shirt and put it between her legs as I rolled off.

We laid there a bit listening to the noises outside. I smiled, getting it on less than twenty feet from the crew working their asses off to take down the big top. Sucks to be them tonight.

We cuddled a bit, she put her hand over mine when I started to play and trace her tit and nipple. I pushed her hand away and lightly traced the outer edges of her tit. Sliding up and moving her nipple around before cupping it and leaning over to gently kiss the tip of her nipple. Ro sighed, and I tipped my head up to softly kiss her lips.

That kiss was wonderful, soft, wet and long using just lips. Saying volumes without saying a word. Just holding, caressing, and a few more soft kisses while the world buzzed outside.

Soon the outside noise was gone and Ro held my t-shirt between her legs as she rolled up to grab a small bag from her duffle and slipped a strapless dress on. I got a quick peck and she hopped out a moment later. I took the time to use my dirty underwear to wipe up a bit. Just as I was tossing them in my dirty clothes pile Ro came scurrying back in, tossed the bag in the corner, the dress came up and off, and she was under the sleeping bag and giving me the eye to get under.

She was a little cool, and her nipples were trying to drill holes in my side until she warmed up. We tried starting a bit of conversation, but we were just too exhausted. I fell asleep with her cuddled into my side.

I woke to her spooned in front of me like the other day, hard cock in the crack of her ass and hand on tit. But this morning it was skin on skin and we didn't have time to do anything about it.

She screeched when the cab door opened and Joseph started the truck. I know I heard him snicker, Ro just GLARED at me. I smiled wondering if he knew who was in here, or if he thought I had bedded some townie girl.

Ro started to sit up, and realized I was having a nice look at her chest. She brought her arm up across her tits, "Don't look!" she furiously whispered.

"After last night?" and rolled my eyes.

"That's... that's... different."

I slapped my hand over my eyes and dropped back to bed. I did peek between my fingers, and I really, really, liked what I saw.

At most Ro's body had a bit of 'thickness'. Very little over her muscles, just enough to pique your interest. The bulge at the side of her tit as she lifted her bra to put it on. Rolling forward on her knees to get a clean skimpy panty, was almost enough for me to get a peek at her pussy, but not quite enough. Arching up to slide them up her toned legs let me see her silky landing strip but not her cleft. The little bit of bounce her bra couldn't control as she slid her slacks up. There was no official end of the show when she pulled her tank top on. She couldn't stop the motion and I thanked the swaying truck with every engine revolution.

I REALLY DIDN'T WANT TO GET OUT OF FUCKING BED THIS MORNING !

I at least got a nice grope of her ass before she dashed out.

I took my time getting dressed. Carl would be along in a bit to pull out, and my seat wagon would be one of the last trucks out. It went inside the big top after it was up so I was at the bottom of the list, only followed by the mechanics and extra trucks in case of a breakdown.

I did have to hand it to them. With moving every day, they not only had their own shop in a thirty--five foot trailer, but they also had a tire truck, a tow truck pulling a spare truck, and one more spare truck with the fifth wheel rig pulling a third. Oh yeah, and the fuel truck and water truck making their way around every day once we pulled in.

Carl took a quick glance at all the new things in my bunk. I would bet he and Joseph and a few of the gossip group would soon be comparing notes until somebody figured out who was staying with me.

I made it to the truck and was filling out the mileage log when Ro climbed in. She handed me an open can of Pepsi. We had decided to share one in the morning. Neither of us were coffee drinkers, but a twelve-ounce can would go flat pretty quick in a vibrating bouncing cab.

I had just put the can down when she grinned and slithered across the dog house grinning. Wrapping one arm behind my neck and laying one hell of a kiss on me, I smiled when she didn't pull back very far. "Is there more where that came from?" I asked reaching up to cup her tit and give it a little squeeze.

Ro pressed her tit into my hand, "Definitely," and leaned back in for another tongue battle.

I really didn't want to drive today. It was a fairly long drive, luckily mostly highway, but it would still be a madhouse, getting set up for the first show. We got the midway set up to a bare minimum, and the entrance gates opened up a bit late, so they were going to do a 'short show'. If you didn't know better, you would not have a clue.

The animal acts couldn't be changed. The horses and elephants had the music memorized and would do the same show with or without people. ( I'm serious, they exercise the elephants that way sometimes. You should see their expression when they load last year's tape, then they start right in on last year's show! )

1...45678...14