Tales from the Road Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But the people acts were each cut a little. The jugglers only did enough for the costume changes. The hair bunny and family did one less act, that kind of thing. It trimmed fifteen to twenty minutes off of what would normally be an hour forty-five to two hour show. If they needed to, the cat show could even be trimmed a bit.

We straightened up a bit during the show and were ready for those that didn't have time on the way in. Between them and the second show people showing up a little early, I barely had time to grab a bite. And despite the madhouse, I made sure to take time to ogle Ro. That blush is soo cute.

That was the story for the next week and a half. Either long drives, or slogging through wet / muddy lots. Ro and I crawled back into the truck, curled up, and died until Joseph started it in the morning.

Oh yeah, it took the gossip group four days to figure out where Ro was now sleeping, and that's only because she was too tired to remember to climb up in the driver's side by the tent. Joseph knew when her duffel was still on the driver's side when he reached in to turn the key, but he's not allowed to play. The ladies consider him making the rounds to start the trucks early as an 'unfair advantage'.

I also heard Henry is getting friendly with Rosy again. Lack of private quarters kinda restricts your love life.

Those wet muddy lots did allow me to witness something very few people ever see, well two actually.

The first is a show under the wire top. When the ground is too soft, they don't put up the big heavy canvas top and five rings, they roll out what is basically a cable grid to support the poles and such for the acrobatic acts, some edge lighting, and have a three ring show.

But WOW, watching some of the high wire acts without the tent on a clear starry night is amazing.

The next was the next morning when the cook trailer got stuck, as in bottomed out axle deep stuck, and it was near the back of the lot. I was looking at it figuring they'd have to get a lot of extension cable or somebody with a CAT bulldozer to get it out. Nope, animal power.

They unloaded two of the elephants and put the big harness on them they use to raise the big top. Hooked them to the pull rings, and gave the girls a nudge.

Nothing happened.

The handler said something, and nudged them again. They leaned into it, and the truck thought about moving. Then you saw the determined look in their eyes. Those two girls leaned down, dug their back toes in, and leaned until their front feet were off the ground.

I thought for sure something was going to break. And then we heard the sound of the mud letting go, those two girls walked that fully loaded truck all the way across the lot and out onto the street to the cheers of the locals watching.

Betty, the matron of the herd, kicked her head back and trumpeted. She was quit the ham for applause. Well, that and she had a good idea she was going to get plastered.

It wasn't something they were supposed to do, but for good behavior or something special, when they got to the next stop, they got plastered... with one beer.

For as big as they are, that's all it takes, and you don't even have to open it. Hand her a beer can. She'll stick it in her mouth and thirty seconds later it comes out like it's been in the middle of a four lane for a week. It's a toss-up if she gives it back to you, or uses it to scratch an itch. But a tongue the size of a large mailbox will flatten that can completely.

But that little delay made for a frenzied day at the new site... again. It didn't help we met two different carnivals going the opposite way on the highway that day. The only thing that made it tolerable was it was Sunday and Ro's night off. A rare occurrence so far.

We had a decent meal with a little bit of ribbing, and retired to the sleeper when the 'beer garden' was in full force.

Ro had just tried to kill me by sucking the life out of my cock, and was laid up against me while I managed to find the energy to cup and caress her tit.

She was cuddled in front of me, not looking at me. "Would you really do it if you had the chance?"

I kissed her neck, "Do what?"

"Go back to the carnival."

"Hell yes. After the first few days, the only thing the circus has over the carnival is the food tent. Believe me, there was many a greasy spoon on the carnival stops, but you at least got to see a bit of where you were at. Here unless you pay attention you wouldn't even know what state you were in much less what city with the circus."

Ro took a dep breath, "If you went, would you... that is... I mean..."

I think I had an idea of what she was trying to ask. "Would I kidnap you and ravage you every night until your screaming broke the windows?" I pushed my reviving cock against her ass, tweaked her nipple, and kissed the edge of her ear. The edge of her ear being one of her good spots I had discovered.

Her nipple hardened and stood out some as she let a slight hiss escape.

"So should I gag you before I throw you over my shoulder and grope that nice ass as I take you away?"

A hand reached back between us and groped my hardening cock. Evidentially I was deemed ready. Ro rolled up and turned throwing a leg over and slid down on me hissing as she took me to my balls in one delicious stroke.

She was something to behold like that. Feeling her move and squeeze with her pussy as her body undulated above me. I had finally got her believing I liked her tits and nipples.

Jesus, those are some gorgeous tits. The best I could describe them was big and flat. I know, I know, that doesn't make sense. They reminded me of a shallow soup bowl. If you were going by diameter she was well into the D if not double D category. But they weren't big melons. They were only a couple of inches thick. If you went by how far they stood out, she was more like a decent B cup. The center featured a nice smooth dark areola with the little puckers at the edge, and her nipple is a little bigger than a large thimble.

But get her wound up and that nipple would crinkle up to a thing of beauty, sucking up a fair amount of her areola in the process. If I could keep her on the edge for a while I'd swear that nipple sucked up her entire areola and stood out about an inch and a half and as big around as my thumb. If I had been able to see them instead of just suck and nibble on them that first time, I would have blown my load before I even got near her pussy.

On her back beside me they were almost flat on top, her areola a slight indentation surrounded by that delicious pucker with that beautiful nipple standing proud. They hardly settled when she sat up straight, and leaning over they curved out into the most erotic and enticing thing I had ever seen, real or in a magazine.

Ro's tits had taken control of my brain, and I reached up and cradled them, thumb and fingers going for her nipple. She grinned and fell forward right into my hands then put hers on top of mine. Moving and grinding until she knew she had me on edge, then rolling us to her back against the back wall, her hands were still covering mine on her tits. Exactly where they should be.

She knew what having my hands on them did to me. I got a better grip and just started pounding her. She grabbed the pillow out from under her head and starts screaming into it as I fill her pussy. Collapsing on her and doing my best to keep my softening cock in that little bit of heaven on earth.

But no matter how much I wished it, staying in her was an impossible dream. I had to grab my t-shirt and jam it in there quick. Ro snickered at me, "System backed up a bit there Honey?"

I rolled over and got the tip of her nipple between my lips, sucked it in and lifted my head until it popped out, standing up nice and proud. "It's all your fault."

She eventually got her energy restored, grabbed her bag and strapless dress and ducked out beside the truck. I finally got her to tell me what it was when she hit her period. Something simple, but nothing a man would have thought of right off the bat. Douche and toilet paper. We had no bathroom in the truck, so she made up a couple of apple cider vinegar douches to rinse with. We both blushed when I got that one out of her.

I hadn't thought about it much, but two Sundays later she got me after the last show and we sat in the cab of the one-ton instead of the sleeper. She was grinning and handed me our schedule sheet and a magazine.

I looked at them, then her, "So?"

She rolled her eyes at me and took the magazine back and flipped to the back section.

I still didn't get it.

"MEN! This is our schedule," tapping the bad photocopy. "This," tapping the magazine pages, "is the schedule for the major carnivals in the country."

I looked at them for a second, then started smiling as the light came on. She grinned too, that is until I tossed all of it up on the dash and took her in my arms. We kissed and groped a nice long while until we heard somebody chuckling. We didn't see them, but Ro jumped like she had been poked. I got one more quick peck then she grabbed the paperwork off the dash and we began going through it.

By the end of the afternoon we had half a dozen good possibilities, and another dozen maybe's. I gave Ro ten dollars, and she'd get a roll of quarters tomorrow. Next stop with access to a payphone and we'd start making calls.

After I made the first call, Ro took over. Seems I was a bit too blunt.

Out of our list, we had six possible's. The fun part was talking to the guys on the road that made the decisions. We were on the road and couldn't be called. They were on the road and couldn't be called. We were playing tag with the home offices.

Over the next two weeks we spent that roll and one more eliminating three of the six. The only openings they had were kiddie rides and concessions at not-so-great pay. They were also smaller regional shows so they would have a long winter break we'd have to save up for. We were halfway through their season, so that would be pretty tight to accomplish even with what the two of us had saved.

Of the other three, they had openings, but two of them would be over a month out before we'd be getting close enough to make the jump, so those openings were not guaranteed. The third would be close in a little over two weeks. We'd have to take a bus to get there, but we had managed to talk directly with the show boss on a conference call through their office. Ro charmed the pants off her so it was 'as long as you can do what you say you can do we're good' kind of thing. We found out later the show boss was the owner's daughter... women!

The first thing we did was keep an eye out for a backpack for Ro. With barely a week to go, we found a reasonable one at a sports store end of season sale. Ro sweet talked one of the wardrobe ladies into letting us borrow a can of water repellent spray. Our jackets, the back packs, and our pawn shop four man tent treasure, all got sprayed down... twice.

The boss wasn't happy when I told him I was leaving in two weeks, but Ro grinning beside me told him 'we' were going. The show was just as not pleased they were losing a driver. There was one minor blow up from Henry, seems he was under the impression Ro was going to be running back to him any day. I guess it was quite a show in the beer tent when she put him back in his place. Liquid courage is no match for a wronged woman, but the wild woman riding me that night was a whole lot of fun!

Our last day was sweet and sour. We had someplace else to be, but we were leaving a few friends behind as well. I set up while Ro worked the ticket booth. We had our last lunch in the cook tent during the show so it was almost deserted.

We slipped our backpacks on, me with the tent her with the roll of foam, and we were off. We put a sign on the back of my pack that simply said 'Bus Depot'. We weren't hitching just in case it was illegal here, but advertising our destination might get us a ride. We could take a day walking if we had to, we had about a week to make the three day bus ride.

We walked side by side holding hands when we could, and I made Ro walk in front when we had to go single file. I told her it was to protect her in case somebody wasn't paying attention. Even carrying that pack her ass still had a nice wiggle to it...

We had been walking for a little over two hours and had just made the turn onto the state highway when an old flatbed truck pulled to the shoulder in front of us, then started backing up. We walked faster, you don't run with big packs.

A weathered old man smiled at us from the driver's seat. "You youngin's need a lift?"

Ro smiled, "We'd appreciate it." And told him where we were headed.

"I got a stop to make, but I can get you there," Ro was thrilled.

He put his thumb over his shoulder and grinned. "Toss your stuff on the back and hop in."

The ride was interesting. We had never been anywhere near here, and most likely never would again, but the old man was rambling on about the local people like we knew exactly who he was talking about. None of the stories were finished, we'd pass this house or that, he'd point to it, and then go off on what this person or that person that lived in that house was doing, or their kids, or their second cousin, or...

We made a stop at the grainery for four pallets of seed then we were off for another guided tour to the next town and the bus depot. He turned beet red when Ro kissed him on the cheek thanking him for the ride.

We watched him make a U-turn and drive off out of town. We had the distinct feeling the only place he was going was the grainery, and that he was lonely and needed to talk to someone, even a couple of kids he didn't know.

We smiled and held hands as we went in. Now, describing this as a bus depot was being generous. It was one 'window' at the end of the grocery store service counter, and it was something straight out of Mayberry RFD. The older gentleman literally took off his ball cap with the store logo and put on a visor with the bus company logo on it.

When he found out where we were going, he grinned. "Well, you have a couple of options besides the big bus line. They will take three days with all the stops as you know. But Midwest and Southline also can get you there. Midwest can get you most of the way today, and then their other bus comes up to there tomorrow morning and takes you the rest of the way."

He looked around like he wanted to make sure no one was listening, "But Southline comes up there just after supper time. They don't usually make a stop where you're going on the return trip, but my cousin is the driver. If you ask, I'm sure she'll drop you off, and she can sell you the ticket direct when she picks you up. Worst case you take the morning bus out."

I smiled, I would bet the cash ticket would never hit the books, and it would get us there a lot quicker.

After the guy changed visors we got the Midwest ticket, then he took the visor off and handed us a business card. The store manager's name had been blacked out with magic marker and his name neatly printed below it. "Show this to Clovis and she'll get you taken care of."

He glanced to the other end of the counter and smiled, "Gotta run, you kids have a great trip." He scurried to help an old lady with a cane as he put a Western Union hat on.

We went out and got a bottle of pop from the machine, the new cans had not made their way to many small towns yet, and sat back on the bench to watch life go by.

It was a different time back then. Most of the vehicles in the parking lot sat with windows down, no worry about somebody stealing something. Two guys in pickups pulled to the center of the road going opposite directions having a 'farmer's convention' as others went wide to get around them. A few honks, but only to get attention and wave.

Kids running and playing with no sight of a parent, but several watchful eyes of adults nearby. Kids knew that any adult had the go ahead to reprimand a wayward youth with a hand to the back of the head or a bottom depending on the severity of the offense.

Ro and I sat with her under my arm and watched it all go by. A few words exchanged to point something out, a quick smiling kiss now and then, a chuckle at the kids arguing over something important now but would be long forgotten in a day or so.

The bus ride was long and uneventful. Six hours for what should be a two hour drive. The line at the bathrooms. Ro grumbled she almost peed her pants standing in line. I grinned and told her she should just put her strapless dress on and go squat by the bushes, then looked directly at her tits. She blushed, gasped, and swatted at my shoulder. But she did cuddle in for the last of the trip.

We arrived at our stop with minimal fanfare, everybody piling out and into the cars surrounding the hardware store. In twenty minutes it was like nobody had ever been there. We went across the street to the café for supper, our packs outside but safe.

We had just finished eating and were ordering dessert when the bus pulled in.

"Oh hell, there goes dessert, the bus is early." I hadn't had a good homemade pie since I left the carnival and was looking forward to a chocolate cream pie.

The waitress grinned, "Don't worry kids, this is her supper stop, you have plenty of time." She turned and hollered over her shoulder, "CLOVIS IS HERE," then took our dessert order. She didn't even order, her plate was being set at the counter as she took a stool. I still shook my head, a nice older lady called Clovis.

We finished our meal and walked to her about the time she was finishing. "Um, Clovis?"

She tuned grinning, "What can I help you kids with?"

"We're looking to get a ways down the road," I held up the business card, "your cousin said you might be able to help."

The smile got wider, "How much luggage you kids have?"

"Backpack apiece."

"Works for me. Got a light load going back, put them in an empty seat. I'll pull over and let you out when we get there. No fuss no muss."

We told her where we were going, and paid cash for a ticket that was never actually sold.

She paid for her meal and pulled her driver's jacket on. The name on it was 'Beatrice C.', somehow I got the feeling she wasn't real happy with Beatrice.

We put our packs in the front passenger seats and took seats a few rows back. We cuddled and kissed, I got swatted for a few of the good gropes I got in even if it was dark.

I was swatted again as we pulled off the road and turned into town.

"We have a quick stop folks, have to drop the love birds off," came over the overhead speakers. Even in the dark, I could see the blush and dirty look I was getting from Ro.

Beatrice pulled over at the entrance of the fairgrounds. She grinned at us, Ro turned beet red and pushed me out the door ahead of her.

"You kids don't have too much fun, hear?" she hollered as she closed the door and pulled away. I swear I heard a few chuckles from the other passengers as she did.

It seemed like we walked a mile across the empty parking area. There were some campers and buses off to one side, so we went beyond them a bit to a clear area near some trees and set the tent up. A bit of trial and error in the light from a window of a nearby camper and we had it up... I think. I was never so glad for a self-supporting tent in my life. Our packs went in, the foam and sleeping bags unrolled, and we crashed only bothering to take off our shoes.

We had woken and were cuddling, I was doing my best to grope those nice firm tits...

"Anybody in there?" we heard from outside.

"Be out in a minute."

Ro rolled her eyes when I let her go first. She knew I'd be looking at her ass close up as we crawled out.

A middle aged lady in a dress was waiting on us. "You kids registered to camp here?"

1...56789...14