Tales of a Bisexual CIA Agent 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled that he used the word, "boner." "Please call me Mike. Yes, the entire file."

"Any questions?"

"Yes, what will be our approach to infiltrating his group and compound, and what specific evidence are we seeking."

"That's what we will figure out today as we start the mission this evening. Harland and Steven frequent the bar across the street several times a week. Based on my observation, they should be there this evening."

"The United States Intelligence Agencies follows the "3 F's:" "Find, Fix and Finish." "Find" is determining who the target is and gathering information about them. "Fix" is when we have confirmed their headquarters and/or where they operate from and the specific threat they posed to our national security."

"Finish" in this case, is taking the targets into custody and confiscating the huge arsenal they've accumulated. On this mission, we as the CIA are responsible for "Find" and "Fix." We will pass the intelligence we gather to the FBI, who will raid the compound. The trials, prosecution and sentencing will be handled by the Justice Department."

"From my observation, Harland and Steven go to the bar and sit together. When they see a man Harland is interested at the bar, he starts a discussion, asking why he is in the area and how long he will be there. Typically, he then tells the man he is handsome and would love to suck his cock in the bathroom."

"In our case, you will go with him to the bathroom. Steven will go, too. When you get in there, they will inform you they are both going to fuck your ass. We know both don't like to use condoms. They are HIV negative as of a week ago. I'm sure, given your experience and skills you can convince them to use condoms. So, have condoms and lube on you. I secured those."

"You should go to the bar at 7:00 pm. Sit at the bar and buy three beers. Put one in front of each of the stools beside you. That will keep others from sitting next to you so Harland and Steven can sit on either side of you. I will come in at 7:10, get a drink and stand nearby."

"If you end up going with them into the bathroom, I will follow after two minutes and join in. We will be wired but will not carry firearms. There are three armed agents there now. Our objective is to get them to come back to this room with us and to build trust so they take us to their compound where we will collect intelligence."

"We have intelligence that their compound is nearby, but we do not have a specific location. We need to access that location and begin to build a case of evidence to apprehend them. Now the fun part. Let's undress!" We took our clothes off. His body was amazing, much like mine. Hairless, swimmer's body with a thick eight-inch uncut cock.

I commented, "Hmm. We looked like twins."

"Yes, Director Miller definitely has a type, men that look like us from Welsh backgrounds. Agent Baker, who is also on our team, is the mirror image of us. What vehicle did Agent Miller get for you?"

"A fucking huge, black Ford F150 with dark windows. I hate it but understand it's what our targets drive. Driving out here from the East Coast, helped me start thinking like a rural white supremacist domestic terrorist. Putting myself in Harland's mind, I fucked a hot ginger's tight ass and throat, then he fucked mine. He and his hot Latino stud boyfriend stayed the night. It was a long, hot night. They both were amazing lovers."

"Hmmm. I did the same thing but to a blond and a hot black man. I hate it but have a better feeling about our target."

"Harland, how do you want to do this?"

He got on his back on the bed and stroked his cock hard. "Sit on my cock, Cock Slave." I opened a condom.

He said flatly, "I don't use condoms."

I put my mouth near his cock head, blew on it, licked the precum from his piss slit and, looking into his eyes, said, "It's very hot when I roll a condom down on my Cock Master's huge, thick cock with my mouth and throat so he understand what my throat is capable of. You can fuck my ass however you want and shoot your huge load of hot, sweet semen into it up my tight ass. Please use your condom semen to lubricate my throat before you throat fuck me, feeding me more of your hot semen."

"Good boy. That does sound hot. I think we're going to get along well. If you can roll that condom all the way down on my cock without gagging or getting your teeth on my cock, I'll know you can suck it properly."

I looked into his big, brown eyes and rolled a condom down on his hard cock, stroked lube on it, making him sigh. I fingered lube into my ass and sat on it with my hands on the bed on either side of his chest. He put his hands on my hips. I lifted my ass up and down on his cock, flexing my ass muscles. We both groaned and groaned. I sped up, flexed my ass muscles more and sat all the way down on him.

We both grunted, our cocks throbbed and we shot, him up my ass in the condom and me on his muscular, hairless chest. I pulled off him and licked my semen of his chest and hard nipples, up his neck, over his chin and his lips. "Fuck, Roberts, you are perfect for this task. You responded well to the 'no condom' ploy. And, no question, that was hot, right?"

"Not hard with a hot partner like you. Lube my throat with your hot semen, Harland, then throat fuck it and more of your hot, white supremacist semen down my throat into my belly." I got on my knees and shins with my back against the bed, bent my head back, opened my mouth wide and stuck out my tongue.

He looked down at me with his big, brown eyes, poured his hot semen down my throat, then pushed up my chin and commanded, "Swallow my hot white supremacist semen, Cock Slave!"

I chugged it down. Putting a hand behind my head and under my chin, he pulled my head down and put his dripping cock head at my lips. I opened my mouth as he slid his cock down my throat and groaned. I closed my lips around his cock and applied suction and flexed my throat. He slowly fucked my throat.

"Mike, I clearly have a lot to learn from you about sucking cock." He sped up, shoved it all the way in. His cock throbbed and his balls constricted on my chin as I felt his spurts of semen slide down my throat. He pulled out and I licked my lips.

We laid on the bed and smoked a joint, chilling out.

"Thomas, you clearly know what you are doing, too."

"Were you recruited by Director Miller?"

"Yes, in New York City in a one-on-one session with my eyes closed, then a session with a group of hot, hung aggressive men, me on my back, with a blindfold on and covered. Miller pulled the cover off me and I spent the next two hours servicing all the men with my throat and ass."

"Exact same thing with me, but in Baltimore, where I live. It was hot."

"It was. Let's rest up. At 6:30, Agent Baker will come and place the wires on us and brief us. They are tiny. They always hide them well. We've never had a target find them. I really want to get this monster. As you know from the file, his group planted a bomb at a mall outside Columbus last year. My beloved twin brother, William, died in that blast."

"I'm so sorry I earlier referenced to us looking like twins. I do think we make a good team. My family has been on these lands longer than it's been a country. I'm Irish, Welsh and Scott. A true Celtic warrior for justice. We've participated in every conflict and have signers on all the formative documents. I love this country."

"The White Knights are the antithesis of what my family stands for and has expended significant blood and treasure for almost four hundred years to protect. I relish the idea of those monsters spending the rest of their pathetic lives behind bars."

"We do need to ensure our passion to get them doesn't cloud our reasoning. We need to be as cool and calculating as they are. Harland is a psychotic killers and will stop at nothing to achieve his terrible ends. I'm heading back to my room to rest and meditate. See you here at 6:30."

"Do you also sleep with women?"

"Yes. You?"

"Yes. I have feeling that will come in handy for a future mission. I also have a feeling we'll be lifelong friends. Later, will you teach me how to meditate?"

"Yes, yes, and yes." He got off the bed, dressed, kissed me, rubbed my cock, dressed and left.

I set my alarm for 6:00 and slept like a baby. I got up and showered. At 6:30, Agent Jones and Agent Baker, who looked like Thomas and me, came to my room and said, I need to put the audio and visual devices on you. Take off your clothes."

Agent Baker got on his knees. I asked, "Agent Baker, are you down there to test my throat fucking skills?"

He smiled, looked up at me, and answered, "No, we'll do that another time. I'm placing the listening devices and tiny cameras in your pubic hair, just above your cocks. They were developed by the CIA Office of Technical Services specifically for Director Miller's team. We all know we Welsher have lots of moles. It's designed to look like a mole."

"It's a great way to get a clear picture of our target's faces, although they are either smiling or eyes bugged out as they look at what will be fucking their throats momentarily. We can run those photos through international databases to dig up as much as can on them."

We got dressed. I asked Jones and Baker if they had tiny tracking devices.

"Yes, very tiny. Why?"

"If Agent Jones and I can get them to come back to one of our rooms, and get them to let us fuck them, we could put a tracker in our condoms and when we pour our hot Welsh American semen down their throats before we throat fuck them. They will carry those trackers wherever they go. Just in case they do not invite us to their compound or headquarters."

Agent Jones responded, "That is a good idea, although I can't imagine given how hot we are, they could resist dominating us. But it may take time to convince them to take us to or reveal the location of their headquarters. Agent Baker, do you think that might work?"

"Yes, the CIA always has a backup plan. They are waterproof, so do slip one into your condoms before you put it on. Unquestionably, at this point, our first priority is to gain their trust, find out from where they run their operations and gain intelligence from there. I will be the Agent monitoring your listening devices."

"We'll record everything, and if, God forbid, something goes terribly wrong, the other agents posted at the bar will pull you out. When you are taken to their compound, please place these monitoring devices everywhere. They are thirty of them and are tiny like round push pins."

"There is an adhesive on the packet. Attach them inside one of your ass cheeks. When they fuck you, spread your ass cheeks for them and pull off this packet and hold it in your hand as they fuck your ass. Make sure you do everything to get them to take you back to their compound." Agent Baker left.

Agent Jones and I went over the plan again, discussing tactics to deal with the inevitable changes to the plan.

After we were done debriefing, I asked Thomas, "Please teach me how to meditate." He sat on the floor cross legged and said, "Sit like I am. Breathe deeply and let the world go away." We sat like that for twenty minutes. I hadn't ever meditated. It was amazing as it allowed me to focus.

After, he went to his room. At 6:50, I walked across the street to the bar, wearing tight blue jeans showing my cock down my right thigh, a tight white t-shirt, a hoodie, a jean jacket, boots and my trucker hat on backwards with my Ray Ban Aviators on the rim. I had several condoms and packets of lube in one of the pockets in the jean jacket.

I went up to the bar. I did not see Harland or Steven there. I ordered three beers, placing two in front of the stools next to me to discourage anyone from sitting there. A few minutes later, Agent Jones came in, ordered a beer, rubbed his crotch, winked at me and hung out by the jukebox casing the room.

At 7:15, Harland and Steven walked in. They both were truly hot, wearing tight jeans showing their huge, thick cocks and cock heads down their thighs. Harland's fiery beard got me rock hard. As expected, Harland sat down next to me, with Steven, who did look like we Welshers, on his other side.

Harland turned to me and said, "Hi, I'm Harland. I haven't seen you here before."

"I'm just passing through. I'm driving across the country. I'm retired, so I have all the time in the world, no set schedule, and am looking for some fun."

"You are very hot. I'd love to suck your cock. Follow us to the bathroom."

I looked over and saw Agent Jones watching. I rubbed Harland's bulge. He groaned and said, "Fuck, you are a hot one!" I followed him and Steven to the bathroom. When we got there, Harland commanded, "Get naked and lean over with your hands on the sink, spread your legs and stick that hot ass out. My lover and I are going to fuck your tight ass while you watch us in that mirror. We don't use condoms."

"Hot studs, show me what I'm about to have up my ass?"

They dropped their pants and underwear and, with huge smiles on their beautiful faces, stroked their huge cocks hard. Harland's beard was so hot. I was thinking about what it would feel like when I throat fuck him. They both had thick, ten-inch uncut cocks. My heart fluttered, my ass tingled and my cock got hard.

"Hot. I can't wait to get used by you studs. I can't believe how lucky I am to have met you at the bar. If you used condoms, I'll roll then down on your huge cocks with my mouth and throat. After you shoot up my tight ass, please feed me your condom semen before you throat fuck more of your hot semen down into my belly. I have condoms and lube."

I took the condoms and packets of lube out of my pocket and put them on the ledge over the sink. I took off my jean jacket, t-shirt, boots, dropped my pants and underwear, stepped out of them, put my hands on the sink, spread my legs and shook my ass.

"Hmmm. Stevie, we have ourselves a hot, new Cock Slave doggy." I saw him walk up behind me, lock eyes with me, opened two condoms and command, "Cock Slave, put this condom on my cock with your mouth and throat. I'll know then that you can throat my and Stevie's huge, thick cocks."

I got my knees, looked up at Harland with a smile, licked the hot precum off his cock head, put a condom in my mouth and rolled it all the way down his fat ten-inch uncut cock with my nose in his sweaty smelling pubes and my chin on his huge, soft balls. I got hard. He groaned, "Fuck, Stevie, we're in a for a hot night of ass and throat fucking." I stroked lube on his fat python with both hands. He sighed.

I got up, turned around, put lube on my ass and fingered it. Harland said, "Fuck, Stevie, did you see our little doggy finger his own ass!"

I put my hands on the sink, spread my legs, stuck out my ass, shook it and begged, "Cock Master, fuck me hard!"

"Fuck, yes, little doggy! Get ready!" He shoved his cock all the way up my ass, put his hands on my shoulders and rabbit-fucked up into my ass. We locked eyes in the mirror. I groaned and groaned and shook my head back and forth flexing my ass muscles and pushing my ass back on his fat cock. His fat, low-hanging balls slapped loudly against my ass and thighs. In the mirror, I saw Agent Jones come in and say something to Steven.

Agent Jones walked over picked up the open condom and got on his knees. Steven stepped up and Jones rolled a condom all the way down on his cock with his mouth and throat. He undressed, stood up, turned around and put his hands on the sink next to me. Steven lubed and fingered Jones' ass making him groan. Steven fucked rabbit-fucked his ass. I reached over and held Thomas' hand.

"Look at you, Stevie! You found your own hot Cock Slave who clearly knows my Cock Slave. Let's show these hot doggies what we are capable of!" They rabbit-fucked our asses hard, slapping our ass cheeks. I have to admit it felt amazing. I could see from Agent Jones' reaction, he agreed.

Harland cried out, "Cock Slaves, get ready!" He and Stevie wrapped their arms around our chests, pulled us up against their chests and shoved their cocks all the way up our asses, bent back, slapped our ass cheeks and grunted. I looked in the mirror and saw Harland's eyes roll back. I felt Harland's thick cock throb up my ass as his huge spurts of semen shot up my ass into his condom. I put my head down and sighed. Agent Jones did the same thing.

Harland and Stevie pulled out. Agent Jones and I dropped to our knees and shins, bent back our heads, and opened our mouths wide. Harland said, "Fuck, Stevie, look at them. They have hot bodies and big, hard uncut cocks. Looks like our hot little doggy twins are hungry for our semen and cocks down their throats!"

"Cock Slaves, feel free to jerk your cocks while we fuck your throats. I'd love to see you shoot into your own hands and watch you feed yours to each other."

They both poured their hot, white supremacist semen down our throats. We swallowed it gulping and licking our lips. They pushed our heads down. We opened our mouths and looked up into their eyes. They shoved their cocks down our throats with one hand on the back of our heads and under our chins. "Stevie, fuck their throats hard and feed them our semen. They've earned it!"

We locked eyes as they rabbit-fucked our throats holding the sides of our heads. Both grunted, shoved their cocks all the way down our throats so our noses were in their sweaty pubes and our slobber-covered chins on their balls. All four of our cocks throbbed, theirs down our throats and ours into our hands.

We swallowed, pulled off their cocks and put our cum covered hand up to each other's lips and licked it up. We stood up, Agent Jones slapped me on my ass and said, "Fuck, buddy, we've finally found worthy Cock Masters! You studs want to join us in his room at the motel across the street? I know I could use at least another hour of you two hot studs abusing our tight, hot fuck holes!"

Harland responded, "Fuck yes, little doggies. Get ready for it longer and harder. Come on Stevie. Cock Slaves, lead the way." We dressed and walked across the street to my motel room. I noticed Jones turning on the cameras and listening devices with the small device. I unlocked the door. Jones and I went in, followed by Harland and Steven.

I said, "Our new Cock Masters, welcome to our ultimate fantasy. We're here to serve your ever ass and throat need. Let's get naked and get this party started!"

Harland commanded, "Stevie, light up a few joints to get our huge cocks and their tight asses and throats in the mood." Stevie got a bag of joints and a lighter out of his jean jacket pocket.

He lit them one at a time and handed them to us. We sat on the bed smoking the joints. I blew my smoke into Harland's mouth while Thomas blew his into Stevie's mouth. It felt good to smoke a joint after what we just had to submit to and in anticipation of what we were about to do to ensure the safety of our country. Harland and Stevie were in the middle. Jones and I rubbed their cocks, getting them rock hard.

Jones, "Now that we're a stoned, and your cocks are hard, tell us what you want us to do."

"Sit on our fat cocks!"

"Thank you, Cock Masters. I hope you enjoy using our asses again!"

We each opened a condom and put them in our mouths. I stroked Sammy's cock, licked his cock head and rolled one down on him as Jones did the same thing to Harland. They groaned and groaned. We straddled them, put our hands on the headboard, lowered our asses so their cock heads were right at our assholes.

I asked, "Cock Masters, do we have your permission to sit on your huge cocks?"

"Yes, all the way down. Lift your tight asses up and down our fat cocks, flex your ass muscles to massage our huge cocks and rub our nipples. If you do well, we'll reward you again with our huge loads of hot semen. Then we'll use your throats again."