Tales of a Bisexual CIA Agent 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He drove us to their command center in a simple, black sedan. No one spoke a word as we were all nervous with anticipation hoping our efforts paid off and respectful of what was about to happen. I prayed to God that Jones' brother's killers would be brought to justice. We entered an underground garage and drove for about a minute and parked. We got out, entered an elevator and went down two levels.

We entered a large room with multiple screens showing infrared on-ground and aerial views of the compound. We could see there were about thirty FBI resources surrounding the seven buildings. We understood they were focusing on Harland's cabin, the bunk house and the warehouse where they stored their arsenal.

There was a female FBI Commander leading the raid. She was the only one in the room not wearing a name tag. There was a live audio feed of the lead FBI agent on the ground giving updates to her as they approached the compound.

"Ma'am, all resources are in place and prepared to execute on your command."

"Captain, all resources, go. God be with you all."

We watched as the FBI agents swarmed in from the surrounding woods on Harland's cabin, the bunk house and the warehouse. We could see several vehicles waiting outside the compound. We saw the agents leaving the cabin and bunkhouse with all the White Knights, obviously being held at gun point.

They grouped them in the parking area. The FBI agent on the ground confirmed that they had been shackled. Jones and I looked at each other and smiled. I saw his big, brown eyes shine with tears. The vehicles entered the compound. The White Knights were loaded into two trucks, and other agents loaded crates from the warehouse on four trucks.

"Ma'am, all the targets have been apprehended and their arsenal confiscated. All are loaded on our trucks. I am pleased to report, there were no injuries or loss of life on either side. The premises are intact. Permission to pull out."

She asked one of the technicians to tap her into all the agents' headphones. "Agents, thank you all on behalf of myself, your fellow heroes at the FBI and the CIA, the President of the United States of America, the American people, God and all of the whole rest of the world. You have made America and the world a safer place tonight. Pull out and report to your assigned locations."

"The President and I look forward to meeting all of you American heroes at the White House and thanking you in person. Great, great job. You should all be very, very proud of yourself and your CIA partners who provided the intelligence that made this raid a success." The technician turned off the connection to the agents.

One of the technicians came up and whispered in the Commander's ear. She whispered something back to her. She asked the technician to open up the lines again. "The President of the United States would like to thank you heroes."

Her voice came on, "American heroes, today you have made this great country a much safer place. I thank you on behalf of my entire administration and the American people. I know the mission was hard. I look forward to meeting you all. God bless you, God bless you families, God bless the troops around the world who protect us and God bless the United States of America." We stood around staring at each other feeling very proud and fulfilled with tears in our eyes.

Director Miller turned to the FBI Commander, "Ma'am, I am proud to introduce you to Agents Baker, Jones and Roberts. They infiltrated the White Knights and their compound, did reconnaissance, providing the intelligence you used to gain approval for this raid and for your agents to execute it successfully."

She smiled, answered and shook Director Miller's hand, "Thank you, Director Miller. I've heard about your Welsh Spies. You will please join us to celebrate at the White House in two weeks. I understand you all have a preference for Jameson Black Barrel Irish Whiskey."

"Yes, we do, Ma'am. Thank you. It would be our honor to attend the celebration at the White House, meet your agents who were just green dots on those screens who took into custody those monsters and to have the opportunity to ask them if there is any more The Welsh Spies and the CIA could have done to better support their mission." It was the closest I ever saw him to blushing.

"They will greatly appreciate that. I'm sure they have feedback for you and that you have feedback that will improve my team's performance on later raids where we cooperate. What a huge success. I know I am going to sleep well in my wife's arms tonight knowing our great nation is safer because of us. Good night, Director Miller and you Welsh Spies."

Miller drove Jones, Baker and me back to the motel. We went to my room. Agent Miller said, "My Celtic Spies, I think we're entitled to a little fun."

After we got undressed, I suggested a toast to our success. I got the Jameson Irish Whiskey, sweet vermouth, bitters, and cherries out of the refrigerator, the rocks glasses and jigger from a cabinet and four fat joints and a silver lighter out of a drawer.

I made four double Manhattans, handed them and a joint to each hot, naked, hung, uncut Welsh American man and toasted, "Here's to our fearless leader, Director Miller, who trained us to be talented, submissive Male Welsh American Spy Honey Pots which led to the success of this mission!" I lit each joint and passed them to my fellow Welsh Americans.

We all looked at each with knowing smiles, took a drag on the joints, clinked our glasses and took a sip. Agent Miller said, "Men, you used your talents to bring down one of the most dangerous domestic terrorist group in this country. Roberts and Jones, without your throats, asses and cocks, we and the FBI would not have succeeded today. How were Harland and Steven?"

I looked at Jones and said, "I think I can speak for both of us that they were amazing Cock Masters as were their comrades. Steven was better. I hate to say it, but it's true. That certainly helped us maintain our cover. They were also talented Cock Slaves. Would you agree, Jones?"

"Yes, they were very hot. I've had to lure in some gross pigs on past missions. He put his arm around Baker's neck. Let's not forget about our hot partner, Baker. He is the true hero. Roberts' and my asses, throats, cocks and charm got us in there, but without his devices, we'd never have been able to collect the intelligence required to get that raid approved and successfully completed."

We finished the joints and Manhattans. I showed them I could tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue. That got all three hard and in the mood for some hot, Welsh American man-on-man sex. We spit roasted each other until we had each had every other's asses and throats. After, we finished the Manhattans as chasers for all the semen we swallowed.

We each smoked another joint and then fell asleep together, naked without showering on the king-sized bed in heap of hot, sweaty, fulfilled Welsh American CIA agents and American heroes in a room that smelled of sweat, testosterone, semen and pot smoke.

I woke up when I heard one of us get out of bed. I noticed it was Jones. I went outside the room naked and found him naked and sobbing. I hugged him, "I cannot imagine how you feel knowing William's killers have taken into custody and will likely spend the rest of their miserable lives in jail."

He took my hand and we went into the room. He sat down and spread his legs. I got on my knees, looked up into his eyes, and went down on him and sucked a huge load out of him. He said, "Thank you," and did the same thing to me. It was really, really hot and touching.

We got back to bed. When we all woke up, we spit roasted each other until we each had each of our holes. We showered, dressed and walked over to the bar and ate a huge breakfast. We came back smoked pot, spit roasted each other again and took a nap, naked and sweaty. After, Miller left us, I drove Jones and Baker around to see the area that had harbored those horrible terrorists who killed Thomas' twin brother for years.

When we got back, we had Manhattans, then dinner at the bar. There, for old time's sake, we fucked and sucked each other in the bathroom, then went back into the bar to have beers. We went back to my room, undressed, smoked pot, drank Manhattans and fucked each other even harder. We fell asleep exhausted and smelly.

The next morning, Miller met with each of us individually to "thank" us personally and debrief on what we felt went right and could use improvement. He thanked me again and told me the money would be deposited in my account and that, after our White House visit, he would debrief me on my next mission in person in New York. He told me they did end up charging Steven as they had proof, he was directly involved in executing the Columbus bombing.

After, I drove back East to return the truck and retrieve my car. As it is over a twelve-hour drive, I stayed overnight at a motel where I knew truckers stayed. At the bar in the restaurant, I saw Sammy, my favorite, aggressive, handsome, ripped, ginger-haired, blue-eyed, thick ten-inch uncut trucker. My cock got hard and I spotted my jeans.

I walked up to him and whispered in his ear, "So happy to see you, my hot trucker Cock Master."

He turned around and his eyes lit up. "Fuck, I am so glad to see you. Was totally not expecting to get my cock serviced tonight." We went to my room. I put a condom in my mouth rolled it all the way down on his cock.

He put lube on my asshole and fingered it. I turned around and squatted over his cock, wet my fingers, pinched his still nipples and sat down on his trucker python. I lifted up a little as he flexed his hips rabbit-fucking my ass. We both groaned and groaned, enjoying pleasuring each other.

He shoved his trucker python all the way up my ass, making us both groan. He grunted and I felt his thick cock throb up my ass and every spurt of his hot trucker semen fly up into his condom. I shot on his perfect torso. I wiped it up and fed it to him. I pulled the condom off him, poured his hot semen in my mouth, put my nose to his nose and rubbed his cheek with the back of my fingers.

I pushed his chin down with my thumb. He smiled and opened his mouth. I spit his semen in his mouth, he swallowed it, licked his lips and smiled at me. I asked, "Sammy, seems you like eating your own semen."

"I've eaten my own semen many times. My cock is so big I can suck it. I can get three inches of it in my mouth. I'd rather shoot down a hot throat and up a hot ass like yours, but sometimes on the road, it's hard to find a Cock Slave as talented and hot as you. I was a wrestler in High School. I am very flexible."

"Fuck! Holy shit! I'd love to watch you do that. But, right now, let's 69." I turned around, went all the way back down on his cock making him groan before he swallowed my cock. We fucked each other's throats, flexing out throat muscles and shot big. I pulled out two joints. He smiled that huge Sammy smile and said, "We really deserve this!" I lit one and handed it to him, then lit mine.

We smoked them naked on the bed, saying nothing, just relaxing and winding down from good, hard, man-on-man sex. Just before we fell asleep, I put my hand on his now hard cock, he put his hand on my now hard cock. We jerked out our semen onto our chests, wiped it up and fed it to each other.

It was like sleeping pills. We fell fast asleep naked in each other's arms without showering in a room that smelled of sweat, semen, testosterone and pot. I had my head on his chest with my nose near his arm pit. His pit odor was intoxicating as I fell asleep hearing the thumping of his heart. I dreamed all night of us stranded on a deserted island fucking and sucking each other for the rest of our lives.

The next morning, we did the same thing in his truck, then had a big breakfast. After breakfast, we went back to his truck. I asked, "Sammy, please suck your cock. It would be very, very hot to watch that. After I watch you swallow your own semen, I'll do anything you want me to do."

He smacked a big kiss on my lips. "Deal!" We both got undressed. He got on his back and put his legs up and bent them back over his head, so his cock came down toward his face. He opened his mouth, bent his head toward it and closed it around about three inches of his cock.

He sucked himself and licked his own cock head. I got hard watching him. Soon, I saw his balls twitch and his cock throb as he shot into his own mouth. He swallowed it, looked at me and licked his beautiful lips.

"That was so fucking hot! What do you want to do to me?"

"Fuck your tight ass in the woods behind the motel. Game?"

"Fuck, yes. I love outdoor sex."

We got dressed, left his truck cab and walked into the woods. As soon as we couldn't see the motel, we undressed each other. There was a big rock. I leaned over, put my hands on it, spread my legs and stuck my ass out. He got down, ate my ass, lubed and fingered it. He stood up, shoved his cock up my ass and, holding my hips, rabbit-fucked me hard.

I flexed my ass muscles over and over. We were both groaned loudly. He grunted, shoved his fat ten incher up my ass so hard he almost knocked me over he shot up my ass so hard I felt every one of the spurts. He pulled out. I shot on the rock.

We heard someone clapping. I saw a tall, hot black man standing there with his fly open, stroking his huge, thick uncut cock. Sammy smiled at the hot black man and asked, "Mike?"

I was stunned, paralyzed. "Yes!" He walked up, opened his pants, dropped them and his underwear. I put a condom in my mouth and rolled it all the way down his thick, twelve-inch uncut cock, making him groan and say, "Fuck, Sammy. What a hot throat. Mike, stand up, hands on that rock, legs spread and ass out! Sammy, get down and swallow his cock and the semen I'm going to fuck out of him." Sammy got down, back against the rock and took my already hard cock down his throat.

He slapped lube on my ass and fingered it. He put his big hands on my hips and shoved his fat cock up my ass and rabbit-fucked me harder than Sammy ever had his low-hanging balls slapping loudly against my ass. I flexed my ass muscles and he shouted out, "Fuck!" as his cock throbbed up my ass shooting numerous spurts into his condom. I fed Sammy. He pulled out, then I pulled out of Sammy's hot throat.

I got on my knees and shins, bent my head back, opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. They each emptied their condoms in my mouth. I gulped down a huge loads of their semen. I lowered my head, opened my mouth and looked up at the black stud.

He put one hand on the back of my head and the other my chin and shoved his cock down my throat. I had to lean over toward him to align my mouth with my throat. He rabbit-fucked my throat and said, "Fuck, Sammy, what a hot, tight ass and throat!" His cock throbbed and his balls twitched as he shot down into my belly. I loved it.

"Sammy, my Cock Master, I owe you a truly amazing deep throat blowjob for letting him fuck my ass then my throat and feeding me his hot, sweet, black semen. Come over here with that huge white trucker cock and fuck my throat!" He came over and throat fucked me harder than he ever had, grunted and shot a huge load down into my belly.

I swallowed his semen and looked up into his handsome face and begged, "Sammy, let's take that hot, black stud back to your truck so you can spit roast me."

We picked up our clothes, dressed and jogged back to his truck. We undressed as fast as we could. The next thing I knew, his fat black cock was assaulting my ass as Sammy's was assaulting my throat. Sammy said, "LeRoy, my favorite Cock Slave will shoot soon. Cup your hand under his cock head, capture it and eat it. It's very sweet."

As soon as I felt his big hand under my cock, I shot. I heard him lick it up. Energized, he double his assault on my ass as Sammy did on my throat. They grunted, shoved their cocks all the way in me and shot big from their huge, throbbing cocks.

LeRoy lubricated my throat with his semen, then shoved his cock down my throat as Sammy took my ass. They rabbit-fucked me from both ends hard. I flexed my ass and throat muscles making them shoot big, quickly. Sammy pulled out, swallowed his own semen and said, "LeRoy, do you want his cock up your ass or down your throat?"

"Ass." He got on all fours on Sammy's bunk. I lubed his ass, fingered it, put on a condom and looked at Sammy. He raised his sexy eyebrows a few times, smiled and winked. We slid our cocks in both ends of LeRoy and rabbit-fucked him. We all groaned and groaned. He flexed is ass muscles.

Sammy and I leaned over the muscular back of that hot, black stallion and French kissed, which got us hotter. We both groaned, then grunted as our cocks throbbed and shot into him. Sammy ate his own semen making me so hot, I turned around and put my ass toward LeRoy.

He lubed my ass, fingered it and slid his cock up my ass. He put his arms around my chest, pulled me up toward his chest and fucked hard up into my ass. He grunted and whispered in my ear, "Get ready!" His cock throbbed hard and I felt every spurt going up my ass. It was so amazing, I wished he never pulled out.

He pulled out and poured his own semen into his mouth and swallowed it, making me rock hard again, in total disbelief at what I just saw, as he got on his knees in front of me, opened his mouth, looked up at me and said, "Feed me, please, Mike."

I can't remember my cock ever being harder. I slid my cock down his throat and fucked it slowly with a hand on the back of his head and under his chin looking into his big, brown eyes.

He flexed his throat like a pro, my cock throbbed, and I shot down his throat. LeRoy swallowed, licked his lips and smiled. He stood up and kissed me. He dressed and before leaving, said, "Fuck, Sammy, I haven't had my thick twelve-inch uncut black cock treated that well for a long time! He is also a talented ass and throat fucker. I'm glad you found your own Cock Slave. He is truly, amazingly gifted."

As he left, he looked back at Sammy with loving eyes and blew him a kiss.

I had already sensed a bond between them. As Sammy and I sat on the edge of his bed, sharing a joint, I ask him how he knew LeRoy. "I grew up dirt poor in rural Alabama in a broken home in a rundown trailer. My father died and my mother married an abusive drunk who beat me and my little brother constantly."

"I finally took my brother away and got a job as a mechanic at a garage fifty miles away. LeRoy worked there. Everything I know about how to use my cock, ass and throat I learned from him. If I wasn't on the road all the time, we'd get married. He's the only man I've ever loved. He saved my life, gave me hope."

"As soon as I saw him, my heart started pounding. I dropped my pants and underwear, turned around and put my hands on the hood of a car. He ate my ass, lubed and fingered me, then slid his condomed python up my ass and fucked me really slowly."

"Mike, I was in heaven. I groaned and groaned. I'd never felt anything like that. I loved it. I felt I'd finally found my true self. He was very patient teaching me how to swallow his huge cock. I was amazed at how much semen and stamina he had."

I put my arm around him. "Wow, what a great story. I always sensed you were a really great, sensitive man. How did you two arrange this?"

"He texted me that he was going to be driving to and from Chicago, so we arranged to get a room here to spend a few days fucking each other. It was totally by chance you came along. I'm so glad we three got together. It was like all the paths of my life journey came together!"

"I am, too. I'm so happy that I got to see this side of you. You should do everything you can to spend the rest of your lives together. I can see you are bonded for life. This is my cell number. Please let me know if you two do work it out and marry." I dressed, kissed Sammy and got out of his truck. It was absolutely among the hottest sex sessions I'd ever had.