Tales of a Bisexual CIA Agent 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a nap in my car, drank a double espresso and drove home fulfilled for successfully executing my first mission as a CIA agent and having a really hot session with Sammy and his Cock Master.

After I dropped off the F150, I picked up my car, drove home, stopping at a rest area on the Parkway, where I rabbit-fucked hot daddy types' and truckers' asses and throats, slapping their ass and face cheeks. I was very happy to be home in my apartment. My girlfriend and I went to a movie after having dinner.

When we got back to my apartment, we made hot sweet love for an hour and fell asleep in each other's arms. She never asked where I'd been. We got together with friends, went on bike rides, caught up on movies and ate out at great restaurants and waited to be deployed on my next mission as a CIA Welsh Spy.

I got a message on my secure cell phone from Agent Miller telling me the second million dollar payment has been credited to my account and that we'd debrief on the first mission and discuss the next mission in his suite at the Willard after the reception at the White House in two weeks.

That same day, Sammy called me and told me, "LeRoy and I have settled down and married. I still drive trucks, but never hooked up with men knowing I'm going home soon sleeping against LeRoy's hot body and getting his thick, twelve inch uncut cock down my throat and up my ass for the rest of my life."

"And, of course, him taking my fat ten in both ends of him. I am so happy. Thank you for talking me into settling down with him. We found two hot, hung, uncut men to play with, a hot Irish American and a hotter Latino to play with."

"I'm so, so happy for you two."