Tales of a Bisexual CIA Agent 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both said, "Yes, Sir!" I loved that he was so verbal and in total command.

We sat all the way down on their huge, thick cocks, flexed our ass muscles, while looking down into their handsome faces and rubbing their stiff nipples. All four of us groaned as Jones and I lifted our tight asses up and down on their huge cocks.

Both flexed their hips up and down, pounding our asses. Harland and Steven put their hands on our hips, pushed us all the way down on their cocks, grunted loudly as their cock throbbed and we felt their hot, white supremacist semen shoot up our asses.

I cried out, "Cock Masters, thank you!" Looking at Jones, I said, "We loved feeling your huge cocks throb up our tight asses. Thank you for those huge loads of your semen. We're hungry to eat it."

Jones and I pulled off them, got on our knees and shins with our backs against the bed with our heads bent back, our mouths open wide and stuck out our tongues and wagged them.

Harland and Steven stood over us. Harland looked down at us, "Little doggies, you want our semen and cocks down your throats?"

"Yes, Sir!"

"You really, really want it?

"Yes, Sir"

"Really, really, really want it?"

"Yes, Sir!"

They poured their hot white supremacist semen down our throats, grabbed our heads, pulled them down as we opened our mouths and looked up into their handsome faces as they shoved their thick cocks down our throats. They put their hands on the bed and rabbit-fucked down on us.

They groaned and groaned as we flexed our throat muscles, treating their cocks well. They both grunted, shoved them all the way down our throats and shot. Harland cried out, "Fuck, doggies, swallow our semen! Stevie, I want his cock up my ass (pointing to Jones), you take his (pointing to me) up your hot ass."

They got on their backs on the bed and lifted their legs.

We opened the condoms and dropped the tracking devices in them. We put them on, slapped lube on their asses and fingered them making them groan and shake their heads back and forth. I leaned over nose-to-nose with Harland and asked him, "You two hot Cock Masters really want our cocks up your asses?"

"Fuck, yes! Now and hard!"

Jones leaned over nose-to-nose with Stevie and ask, "You really, really want my cock up your ass?"

Quietly, Stevie answered, "Yes, Harland's cock hurts me. For once, I want to enjoy getting my ass fucked."

We put our hands behind their knees, pushed them down to give us full access to their tight asses, slid our cocks up them at the same time and slowly fucked them as they groaned and shook their heads back and forth. We sped up, grunted and our cocks throbbed our semen up their asses.

"Cock Masters, thank you for massaging those huge loads out of us. We'd be honored if you'd swallow it and let us use your hot throats."

Harland said, "Stevie, let's prove to them we are better cock suckers than they are." They turned around with their heads over the edge of the bed and opened their mouths as wide as they could and stuck out their tongues.

Jones and I looked at each other, pulled off our condoms and squeezed every drop onto their tongues. They swallowed and licked their lips. We put our fingers on their chins, pushed their heads down. "Open wide, hot cocksuckers!" We slid our cocks down their throats and throat fucked them slowly flexing and rolling our hips. We grunted as our cocks throbbed down their tight throats, we shot.

Jones said, "Hmmm. I think they might be better ass and throat fuckers than we are. Guess we can learn a few things from our new Cock Masters! Can you hot studs teach us to be better Cock Slaves? Please?"

After Harland swallowed Jones' semen, he pulled off his cock and responded, "Well, we've got time. Get on all fours on the floor like the doggies you are. Stevie, let's take him from both ends, pointing to Jones.

Jones smiled up at me and got on all fours on the floor. Harland put on a condom and took his ass while Steven took his throat. They rabbit-fucked him hard from each end. I could tell Jones was flexing his throat and ass muscles, enjoying the assault from both ends. Both the Cock Masters grunted and shot at the same time. I enjoyed watching Jones enjoy it so much. His cock was rock hard. I got on my back, swallowed it, flexed my throat muscles and swallowed the semen they fucked out of him.

They pulled out and I got on my knees, bent back my head, opened my mouth wide, stuck out my tongue and wagged it. Harland poured his semen down my throat, then pushed up my chin. "Swallow it all, little doggy!"

I got on all fours, opened my mouth wide and shook my ass. Harland shoved his cock down my throat and Steven shoved his up my ass. They both grunted, shoved them all the way in. I felt their thick cocks throb, shoot and every one of thick twenty inches pull out. Jones got down and sucked my cock, swallowing my semen. I got on my knees and begged, "Please, feed me your hot semen, then fuck it and more down my hungry throat!"

Sammy fed me, throat fucked me hard, shot and I swallowed. Harland said, "My beloved Sammy, I think we've found our new doggy Cock Slaves. Our comrades will love them. Get dressed. You Cock Slaves are coming with us. If you have cell phones, leave them here. You'll be back tomorrow after a long night of serving our and our Comrade's cocks, some of which, if you can believe it, are bigger and thicker than ours."

We got dressed. We followed Harland and Steven to the bar across the street. We still had our bugs and cameras on us, the tracking devices in their stomachs and the little surveillance devices in our back pockets.

I got into Harland's huge pickup truck, Jones into Steven's. I was surprised they did not put blindfolds on us. I took that as a sign of their brazenness. They pulled out and turned onto the road. I reached over and rubbed Harland's cock through his tight jeans. "Fuck, doggy, you still hungry?"

"Cock Master, I'm always hungry for your huge cock and hot, sweet semen!" I unzipped his jeans and pulled out his cock. I took off my seatbelt, leaned over, licked the precum off his thick cock to get it hard and went all the way down on it. He groaned.

I stroked his foreskin up and down with my hand, wrapped my lips just below his cock head, licked around under his foreskin. He grunted and filled my mouth with his semen. I carefully pulled off and swallowed it making exaggerated gulping sounds. "Fuck, I knew the instant I saw you that you were a hot, cum loving doggy!"

I sat up and put my seatbelt on and said, "If your comrades' cocks are as hot as ours, and are as dominant as you, and have so much semen for us, we are going to love being your new Cock Slaves.'

Harland laughed and replied, "Fuck, doggy, we're all going to be enjoying each other in about ten minutes."

I looked in the rear-view mirror to see Steven was still following us. Harland put on the turn signal and turned right down a dirt road. We drove for about a mile and stopped among several buildings in the middle of a large clearing in a dense forest. Steven pulled up next to us. We got out and ten hot men came out of a building. My cock got hard instantly. Jones and I did not dare look at each other.

Harland announced, "Comrades, Stevie and I broke in these two new Cock Slaves. They are true doggies, have an endless hunger for huge, uncut cocks and an endless thirst for hot White Knight seed. Let's go inside, get undressed and use their tight asses and throats."

We went into a small building. There were platforms, slings and two doors with glory holes. Jones and I looked at each other, smiled and rubbed our cocks through our jeans. Harland commanded, "Everyone get undressed!"

Jones and I took off our clothes and watched them undress. We got even harder seeing all those hot cocks, some smaller than theirs, some the same and a few much bigger. I estimated one black man had a thick twelve-inch uncut cock. Looking at them you'd never guess they are terrorists, which could be used to our advantage. I was confident they'd submit to us fully and willingly.

Jones and I got on our backs on the platforms and lifted our legs. The ass fuckers used condoms, put their hands behind our knees, pushed them down and rabbit-fucked our asses aggressively, slapping our ass cheeks. We flexed our ass muscles. They grunted and huffed their hot breath on our faces as their huge pythons throbbed up our asses shooting into their condoms. Each poured his condom semen in one of the mugs with the White Knights logo on it.

The throat fuckers were also aggressive, slapping our face cheeks as they rabbit-fucked our throats. After they all had both Jones' and my asses and throats, Harland told us to get off the platforms on our knees, heads back, mouths open and tongues out under a spotlight.

He and the twelve-inch black man poured a mug of semen down our throats, then throat fucked us hard. Harland asked the men, "Have our new Cock Slaves met your cock needs?"

They all clapped and high fived each other. "Cock Slaves, get in those glory hole booths. Men, keep fucking their throats as long as you have semen to feed them." Jones and I got up and went into the glory hole booths.

I know I sucked off every man there and assumed Jones did, too. On average the cock were bigger and thicker than I had estimated. Most just stood there while we bobbed up and down their cocks stroking them. Some held onto the edges of the glory holes and aggressively throat fucked us. They were all big shooters, groaners and grunters. There was a glory hole between the booths. Between sucking men off, we discussed our next steps.

We were let out. Harland said, "If you little Cock Slaves have any room left in your bellies, you can join us for dinner." We all got dressed and went into a building to have dinner. Jones and I went into the bathroom to vomit up what was a huge amount of semen.

We went into the dining room. I sat next to Harland and Jones sat next to Stevie. It was really good like the food I ate when I was growing up: fried chicken, biscuits, mashed potatoes and sauteed spinach with garlic. Both Jones and I were really surprised. We made a point of not eating much.

After we all finished eating, Harland announced, "Men, time to give our Cock Slaves their dessert. Cock Slaves, follow us outside, get naked again and down on your knees, mouths and eyes open and tongues out!"

We went outside in the area between the buildings, undressed and got on our knees in the dirt with our mouths and eyes open and our tongues out. Every man opened his fly, pulled out his cock, stood around us, looked at down at us like hungry wolves.

They stroked their foreskins up and down their huge, thick cocks, and when ready to shoot, chose either Jones or me, put their cocks two inches from our faces and shot their hot semen on us. I was surprised by how much semen they still had for us.

By the end, we had the semen of each man on each of our faces. Harland and the black man wiped it all into our mouths and rabbit-fucked our throats hard feeding us more with all those other men watching. The men gasped when we swallowed all that semen and Harland's and the black man's cock. After, they clapped and cheered.

Harland said, "Comrades, time for bed." Looking disappointed, they stuffed their still hard cocks back in their pants, turned around and went into the bunk house. Harland told us to pick up our clothes and come with him and Steven.

We went into their cabin. We showered together. Harland and Steven fucked our asses with our cheeks pressed against the glass of the shower wall. They fucked up into our asses with their heads on our shoulders with Jones and I locking eyes. We flexed, they grunted as their pythons throbbed two more huge loads of white supremacist semen up our asses.

They fed us their semen, then rabbit-fucked our throats hard with their hands behind our heads banging our heads against the tile wall. I looked up into Harland's handsome face as he looked down at me with the confidence of a Cock Master using his Cock Slave.

After the shower, Harland told Jones and me to lick the water off them, then towel them dry. It was so hot to run our tongues over their entire bodies, especially their huge balls, smelly asses and Harland's beard.

We got dressed and Harland said, "Men, let's go back to the bar for beers and to listen to a live band that is very good." I looked at Jones. He lifted his eyebrow agreeing with me that we'd successfully gained their trust.

I rode with Steven. Before he got in, he pulled down his fly and pulled out his cock. When we got in, I stroked it hard and went all the way down on him, flexing my throat muscles making him groan. He flexed his hips up as I flexed my throat muscles until he shot big.

He was far hotter than Harland, more aggressive, with a thicker cock and shot bigger, sweeter loads. Jones rode with Harland, sucking his cock. We arrived at the bar. Jones and I broke away for a few seconds.

I said, "We are accomplishing our mission objectives. We now know where their compound is. Tonight, we have to place the devices to collect evidence of what is in their arsenal. Did you suck Harland's cock?"

"Yes, but as I am sure you now know, it's not as hot as Steven's."

We had beers with Harland and Steven at the bar. Before the band came on, Jones said, "Let's hit the bathroom, Cock Masters. Go ahead of us so we can follow and watch your hot asses as you walk!" After they got up and walked away from the bar, Jones slipped something in their beers. He leaned over and whispered, "Slow-acting sleeping drug." I smiled and squeezed his ass.

We went into the bathroom and found Harland and Steven with their shoes off, pants down, legs spread and asses sticking out. Harland commanded, "Fuck us hard, Cock Slaves!"

I told them, "Roll these condoms down on our cocks."

They did really well, stood up, put their hands on the sink, spread their legs and stuck out their hot asses. Jones and I got down and ate their funky asses, stood up and looked into each other's eyes as we lubed and fingered their asses. I asked, "Do you hot studs really, really want us to fuck you up your asses?"

Harland answered, "Hard!" We shoved our cocks up into them and rabbit-fucked them as hard as we possibly could. When we grunted and shot, we high-fived each other. We pulled out.

Jones commanded, "On your knees, heads back, mouths open wide and tongues out!" We dripped our semen down their throats and rabbit-fucked their tight throats fast and hard, pulling out so our cock heads were in their mouths which we filled with our hot, sweet Welsh American semen.

I commanded, "Swallow our semen, hot studs!" They did, then lowered their heads, opened their mouths. Harland looked up at me with his big, blue eyes as Stevie looked up at Jones with his big, brown eyes.

Jones and I put a hand on the back of their heads and one under their chins and throat fucked them slowly. Their throats were tight. We grunted, shoved our cocks all the way down their throats, grunted as our cocks throbbed and fed them our semen.

I looked down at Harland, rubbed his lips with my thumb and said, "Your performance proves you and Stevie are true Cock Masters. That is good for us as you know what to do with our hot, willing asses and throats."

They were good Cock Slaves. After we got dressed and hit the bar to finish our beers watching the band. After the band's set was done, Harland told us it was time to leave.

I rode with Harland, stroking his cock, catching his semen and licking it off my hand. When we got back to the compound, Harland told me I was spending the night with him, Jones with Steven in a room next to his. I sucked Harland off and waited for him to fall asleep. Very quickly, he was snoring loudly.

As planned, Jones and I met outside in the main area of the compound. We cased the compound and using the tiny cameras Baker gave to us, took photos of all the buildings' exteriors and interiors and placed the monitoring devices in all buildings we could access. We took photos of the tire tracks on the ground.

There were no bushes or trees in the compound, just dirt and buildings. We noted that there was no barrier around the compound and the tree line was about twenty feet from the buildings. We scoped out the forest to see how thick it was. All the buildings were wood with shingled roofs. They were hiding in plain sight.

We went back into the cabin. Jones went back into Steven's room. I was jealous that Jones got Steven. I got in bed with Harland, whose cock was hard. I sucked a load out of him, swallowed it and fell fast asleep. I woke up after a dream of Harland and Steven spit roasting me and Jones. I took it as a sign from God.

I went to Steven's room, woke them up and asked them to come into Harland's bed. The next morning, they both fucked us and fed us their semen before we all had breakfast in the dining hall, which again was good.

They took us back to the motel after that in their trucks. All four of us smoked pot, Harland and Stevie sat on the end of the bed. Jones and I got between their knees and I edged Harland off while Jones edged Steven.

As we were servicing their huge cocks, they laid back and groaned. We went really, really slowly, making them groan more loudly. Harland said, "Hot cocksuckers, we could have our fat cocks down your throats all night."

After five minutes, Jones and I flexed our throats and applied maximum suction. They both grunted, flexed their hips up and, as their huge cocks throbbed deep in our throats, shot hard. We dressed and they left as we expected. We assumed they didn't want us around as they did whatever they did during the day.

We met with Agent Baker who had downloaded all the photos we took and had reviewed all the recordings. He debrief us on our experience with the White Knights and being at their compound. He told us we'd achieved all the objectives set out for us and that based on the information we gathered, he recommended up the chain they use drones to surveil the compound that afternoon and night.

Baker left and fifteen minutes later Director Miller came in. He said, "I debriefed with Agent Baker. Men, you've done a great job. We've found and basically fixed those monsters, who I know were responsible for your twin brother's death, Jones."

"As I'm sure Agent Baker told you, we are starting drone surveillance today. The monitoring devices you two placed around the compound have already provided information sufficient to have a strike approved by the FBI Commander who will oversee the raid."

"I'd say you exceeded my expectations, but I wouldn't have put you in that position if I wasn't 100 percent sure you'd succeed. I am very, very proud of you. You should be very, very proud of yourselves. Some have questioned the value of our team. You proved our value last night. I'm sure the raid tomorrow night will be successful, removing a group that threatens our very way of life as Americans."

The next afternoon, Agent Miller gathered us all in my room. "My Welsh Spies, thanks to your great work, the FBI is going in tonight for the "fix." This team's surveillance has yielded enough evidence for the FBI to go in, take them into custody and confiscate their huge arsenal of illegal weapons and explosives. One of the trackers you two put in that warehouse picked up signs of the explosive used in the Columbus Mall bombing that killed Jones' beloved brother, William."

I saw Jones smile when he heard that. My heart fluttered knowing how important this mission was to him. "We need to leave now to go to our command center in Columbus to watch the raid later tonight." We got into regular clothes, khakis, button-up shirts and blazers and our official CIA name tags, we four looking like quadruplets.