Tales of a Bull Pt. 02

Story Info
A bull meets a large breasted woman.
1.6k words
3.88
14.3k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 03/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Giantcrg
Giantcrg
25 Followers

*Hello everyone. This is a continuation (albeit a bit later than I planned on) of a series of true stories, modified for confidentiality, of my life as a bull. I hope you enjoy. Apologies in advance for all typographical errors.*

Paul contacted me one evening when I was sitting at home after work. After seeing some of my previous work on social media, he asked if I would have any interest with his wife, Rachel. He sent a few pictures to me, and I slowly thumbed them open.

Rachel had quite a few tattoos, and short blonde hair that hung just past her ears. She had dark brown eyes, and incredibly sensous lips. She also possessed some of the largest natural tits I had ever seen - J cup. Immediately imagining what my cum would look like on tits that big, I sent him a reply.

Absolutely interested. When is she looking, and is she used to big cock?

I drummed my fingers on the table and waited for his reply. I could feel my cock sitting against my thigh, lengthening slowly as I looked at the pictures again. Finally, my phone buzzed.

The sooner the better. She goes out of town tomorrow, but we were very interested after seeing your profile and decided she couldn't wait. She's had plenty of cocks, but none like yours. We're only looking for a BJ and a cumshot tonight.

I smirked, and then sent a quick reply.

Right answer. BJ sounds great to me. Text me a picture of her recent STD test and the address and I'll be there.

So it was that in a few short hours I was knocking on the door of a nondescript house about an hour from my place. Paul answered the door, and I felt his eyes swing down as if to verify my pictures were real.

"Eyes up here tiger. " I laughed as I walked into the house.

He had the courtesy to blush while chuckling. "Sorry man. You just... you've got a hog."

"That's what the ladies tell me." I said as I sat down on the couch. "So, where's Rachel?"

A clink in the kitchen and then my eyes were pulled by a woman with massive tits in purple lingerie walked toward me. Her smile was radiant. "I hope I got the right whiskey. We read some of your other stories and I wanted to have something ready for you. "

I stood up next to her and took the glass, taking a sip as I sat back down. "It's perfect."

"Not as perfect as that cock I saw." She sank to her knees next to my legs. Her eyes flicked over to Paul, who was absent-mindedly rubbing himself through his jeans. Her smile was positively wicked as she said, "Ready baby? Are you ready for me to suck this guy's massive dick?"

Paul's movements grew more furtive. "Yes please."

Her eyes moved back to mine. I nodded my assent, and her hands reached up to tug off my shorts. My cock flopped out and fell to the couch between my legs. "Paul, feel free to take out your little guy too if you want."

Paul seemed fairly confident and unzipped his pants and pulled out a cock that was fairly average - probably somewhere in the five to six inch range. He stroked it, hand flying up and down its thin shaft. "I'm not that much shorter, just thinner than you."

I looked down at his wife, who had already guessed where this was heading. "Get it hard and we'll see if Mr. Confident over there still feels the same."

Paul's movements slowed and then stopped as Rachel's hands grabbed my cock and began to stroke it. "Shitttttt! Paul, this thing is meaty. Heavy." Her hands slid further down and lifted my balls off the couch. "But it seems almost light compared to these. Damn! No wonder his pictures have so much cum in them."

His cock was drooping now, his hard on a bit forgotten. "You weren't hard yet..." he whispered as he watched my cock lengthening and thickening. "Oh. My. God."

Rachel lowered her head and ran her tongue around the head, then pulled back and watched it grow in response. Her eyes gleamed wickedly and she looked up at me as she stretched her mouth to take in the head. Loudly slurping, she lowered her head further until she gagged loudly and pulled back, saliva strings connecting her mouth to my cock.

"Finished growing yet big boy?" she said, both hands tugging up and down.

I nodded and stood up, cock bobbing with the movement. "Hey Paul, come here." His eyes widened but he shuffled awkwardly over. His eyes were glued to my cock.

"Rachel, I want you to compare my cock now that it's hard to your tiny, insignificant, tic tac husband."

Rachel, for her part, didn't miss a beat. "OK, but if I'm going to do this, it should be fair. He needs to be hard too." She reached back and unsnapped her bra, letting her massive tits loose. They sat against her stomach, and it was everything I could do not to reach out and rub my cock head against one of the nipples.

But, she must have known exactly what she was doing, because Paul's cock headed north again. She continued to slowly stroke my cock and look at her husband, shaking her tits at him every so often. When she was satisfied, she grabbed my ass and squeezed. "Move closer stud."

I stood next to Paul and looked down at him. I was easily a head taller, but the difference was most pronounced below our waists. My balls hung heavy and low in my sac; his were drawn up tight against his body. My cock was thick, veiny, and long; his was thin with a small head that held a hint of precum on its tip.

Rachel grabbed my cock and set it with a slap onto Paul's cock. A small giggle escaped her lips as she looked down. "I'm supposed to compare these?" Her smile widened. "I think I probably would say your cock is more than twice as wide." She squinted, "not quite double the length." She slapped my ass again. "You poor poor thing." She intoned as she winked.

She cupped my balls and then Paul's. He moaned and I watched his body vibrate. "But there is no comparing these. Your balls are like fucking duck eggs! And these are... these are like Robin eggs." She looked into her husband's eyes and barely stroked his cock head with two fingers. "Show him your pathetic load baby."

Paul tried to hold back, but there was no chance. A few weak spurts shot from his penis to the floor, and he moaned weakly as she finished him. I watched the display and then moved her hand back to my cock.

"Now, make ME cum, and I'll show you what a real man can do."

Her eyes widened, and then I saw the challenge spark in her eyes. She lifted herself higher and pushed me back to sitting on the couch. Paul stood next to us, forgotten. She pushed her mouth onto my cock and I felt her attempt to take me in her throat. Spit ran down my shaft, soaking the balls she was so fond of.

"Good girl. You have sucked a cock or two." My hands tangled themselves in her hair, and I worked her lips up and down my shaft. She released my cock with an audible pop, and grabbed her breasts and wrapped them around my cock.

"God I fucking love this huge cock. I finally found one that is worth my big fucking titties." She began to bounce up and down, her spit luring the channel between her breasts. "You're gonna fucking give me all the cum you have in those fucking bull balls and try and cover them."

In response I moved her head back down so she could suck on the head of my cock, that was protruding outside her boobs. "Then make sure you work the whole cock. I know you're used to something smaller," I glanced towards Paul, who was sitting on the floor next to Rachel now, "But now you've got double digits. Do the work honey."

Rachel learned her lesson and started to work the head with every thrust of her chest. Eventually, I grabbed her head and pushed her down and down, lower and lower. I thrust deep in her throat, relishing the sound of her gagging. "Are you ready for my cum Rachel?" I ask her, without letting her up.

She frantically nodded, and I stood and grabbed both her hands, placing them on my shaft. "Then earn it."

Her hands beat up and down my cock and she leaned forward to lick my balls. I nodded at the job well done. Shortly thereafter I began to moan. I tilted her back so I could stare at those huge veiny tits. "Aim me." I ordered.

She pointed my cock at her face first, and with another set of strokes, a huge rope of cum coated her across her nose and cheek. The second landed across her open mouth, and she moaned at the taste of it. She began to aim lower, sweeping my ejaculating monster back and forth as it coated her. Finally, I began to slow down, and she milked the final two shots onto her tongue.

Paul already had his phone out, taking pictures of her cum covered tits. "Holy God in heaven. You're a goddamn freak."

I laughed as my cock continued to spasm in his wife's hand. "Guilty as charged. Please post those and tag me, will you?"

The End.

Giantcrg
Giantcrg
25 Followers