Tales of a Bull Pt. 03

Story Info
A bull meets a hotwife flight attendant.
2.1k words
4.13
11.1k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 03/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Giantcrg
Giantcrg
25 Followers

The Flight Attendant.

I met her on a plane as I was riding on a trip for work. She was around 5 and a half feet tall. Her hair was brown, and was a bit tousled from a long day of work. Her eyes work dark brown, and her lips were full and pouty. The uniform shirt she was wearing was tight against her curves, especially her ass, which was bubbly in the best way.

She smiled at me as soon as I was on the flight, and before long we were flirting away, despite her wedding ring. The hours slipped away, and as I continued to see her pass me, the dark skirt she was wearing seemed to be moving higher and higher. I was making no effort to hide the bulge in my pants, but it was a little uncomfortable to continue to sit on a plane.

Eventually the plane landed, and I de-planed, disappointed that I didn't have the opportunity to do anything further. But as I started to roll out if the plane, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around, and I saw a different flight attendant. She handed me a note, glanced pointedly at my bulging cock, and moved back into the plane.

Grinning, I unfolded the napkin, seeing a name and a number. I pulled it open as I rolled my bag through the airport. It was short and sweet - just her name and number.

I typed Daisy's number into my phone and slowly typed a message. "It was great meeting you tonight. I couldn't help but notice your wedding ring. Are you sure you want to do this?"

A few minutes later, as I sat in the back of my Uber on the way to the hotel, my phone buzzed. Daisy had responded. Flicking the message open, smile growing as I read the words on the screen.

"Trust me, if I missed out on what you obviously have, he would be more disappointed than anyone."

Before I could respond, my phone buzzed again. This time it was a picture. She was standing in the bathroom at the airport, skirt hiked up to show her black thong underneath. "Think you can handle this" was the caption that accompanied the picture.

"I think the better question is whether you'll be able to handle me. I'm staying at the Hyatt - are you interested in having a drink with me?"

"I think we can skip the drink."

"If you say so. I'll send you my room number."

Thirty minutes later, I was waiting in my room. Other than taking a quick snap shot of my bulge and sending it to her with my room number as the caption it had been crickets in the last half hour. Just when I was assuming her nerves had gotten the better of her, a soft knock came at the door.

She walked in, looking a little flushed in the cheeks and still with her uniform on. "I just got off the phone with my husband." She turned and glanced up at me as she put her hair into a ponytail. "Wow. You're taller than I though you were. Guess that tracks." She shook her head, and then continued. "Anyway, I let him know about you, which is our normal agreement, but he wants pictures and maybe videos. Is that ok?"

"Of course. You can take whatever you want." I ran my hand down her back and pulled her against me, letting her feel my want. My hand slid down and cupped that bulbous ass, and a soft moan escaped her mouth.

"What I want..." She began, and then stopped. She glanced up at me again. "Sorry. I still get nervous at this part."

My response was to tilt her face gently towards mine, and to softly begin to kiss her lips. She sagged into my hands as my tongue pushed into her mouth, but I held her firmly against me as we kissed - deeply, passionately. Her eyes fluttered open as I broke the kiss and smiled down at her.

She sank to her knees in front of me, and her trembling hands started to unzip my pants. But I placed a hand on hers, and she looked up at me, startled. "Your phone? Or mine?" She blinked twice and then unlocked her phone and handed it to me before tugging down my pants.

My cock, already at its full length from the soft kisses of this shy wife, stuck straight out from me. I snapped a picture of her stunned reaction and navigated to her most recent call - sending the picture of Daisy's face to her husband Jon.

After a moment of watching her hesitate, I leaned forward and slowly pulled her hand towards my cock. Her painted fingernails encircled it, and then moved up and down it's entire length. She paused at the head and ran her thumb across its ridge, marveling at it. I took another picture, this time of my cock dwarfing her hand.

She looked up at me, and then softly, so low I could barely hear it, "I don't think I'm going to be able to fit you."

I'm fairly used to women being intimidated about sucking me, so I tried to reassure her. "It's ok. You don't have to. I can just go down on you. "

She stood up suddenly, nearly hitting her face with my cock as she did so. "No... I know I can't suck you... well I can lick the head... but I mean... in my pussy." Her beautiful eyes were so sweet and concerned as she looked up at me. "I'm sorry. I knew you were gonna be big but... fuck." Her eyes widened as she looked down at my cock again.

"Here, why don't we sit down a second?" I asked, gently guiding her to the bed. She sat, her hand absentmindedly reaching out and grabbing my cock and running her fingers along it as I sat next to her.

"Listen, I know it's intimidating. You don't see too many above double digits. And I will never ask you to do anything that you don't want to." I paused as she tightened her grip on my cock, and then continued as her motion began once more. "If you just want to lay down and have an orgasm, I can eat you out. But I think you can handle it. So, if at any time," I said as I leaned forward and began to kiss her neck, "you think you want me to fuck you," my kisses stop and I look directly into her eyes, "you tell me, and I will. And I'll go slow."

She looked at me, then down at my cock, which she continued to stroke. "My husband, Jon, would already have cum if I stroked him this long. Are you close?" After I shook my head, she stood up, and began unbuttoning her shirt. "I figured you weren't. I just imagine we're going to be here for a while if you're to fit that monster into me."

"So, you want me to-"

She cut me off then stood up. As she stepped out of her shirt and unclapsed her bra. "Yes. I want you to do whatever you can to fuck me. I'm probably gonna scream, and I know these sheets will be ruined, but... I'm a girl that likes a challenge."

I stood up and began to follow her lead, gently shedding my clothes to the floor. Before long, we were both naked. I stepped towards her and within moments my hands were tangled in her hair. I started kissing her again, and we fell back onto the bed. Her legs spread and I moved between them.

I lightly nibbled her ear lobe before whispering in her ear. "I'll start with just the head. Tell me whenever you need a break."

I leaned back and looked at her, her face full of anxiety, but also a touch of eager anticipation. I grabbed my cock and ran it up and down the lips of her pussy, getting the head wet. I gave some pressure, and ever so gently, tried to push inside of her.

It was an extremely tight fit, and took more pressure than I had remembered having to do in a long, long time. Her pussy was silky soft, but just did not seem to want to let in my monstrous invader.

I gently leaned down and kissed her again, then ran my hands over her entire body. Over and over, slowly relaxing her. Feeling her open more as finally the head of my cock moved inside her.

I moaned in relief and kissed her hard. "Do you want a picture?" I asked, again in her ear. She frantically nodded, and so I leaned back and grabbed her phone. Her husband had messaged back, but I ignored it and snapped a few good shots of my cock barely inside her.

I looked back at her, her eyes heavily lidded and nearly closed. "Are you doing ok?"

She nodded. "I already feel so full. How is that possible? I know you don't have much in yet."

I shrugged and smiled, giving slight pressure to attempt to push a bit more of myself inside of her. "It's likely the thickness. Is your husband skinny?"

She yelped as another inch sank into her. "Yyyy...es." she murmured.

My hands continued to move across her stomach, and back up to her breasts. I began to move the third of my cock that was now inside her back and forth, relishing the feel of her stretching for me.

"You feel... so.. fucking... big... enormous" She breathed out, as her body started to react and cum. I placed my hand onto her clit and gently stroked it with my thumb, sending her crashing over the edge.

She stopped shaking, and I began to thrust on and out of her again, noting with pleasure that I was beginning to move deeper inside of her. She blinked up at me, and then pulled me forward. Her kisses were less timid now; hungrier for me. I responded in kind, my tongue darting out to trace her lips.

Her small hand soon found my balls, hanging in front of her pussy. She fondled them softly while we kissed, urging me forward. She kissing stopped as her body started to shake, and the room filled with unintelligible noises of pleasure. I again sat up and ran my thumb over her clit. Simplu enjoying the delicious sound of her pleasure.

She stopped cumming and leaned forward, grabbing her phone. After taking a few pictures of my progress, she looked up at me. "Honestly, I don't know how much more is going to fit."

I laughed. "I actually felt your cervix a few thrusts ago. And your IUD wire is definitely uncomfortable. "

She started to apologize, and I waved her off. "Not the first time it's happened. Big dick problems. I can control myself if you want to cum again?"

She shook her head. "No, but I do want to see what's in those massive hangers you have there. Can you cum for me, big boy?"

I gave her final thrust, with just about two thirds of my cock inside her. "Absolutely. Looking at this beautiful body has me so excited to cover it."

I pulled out, and I could see her surprise at the feeling. "You will probably have a slightly stretched, empty feeling, at least until your body relaxes back to its natural state."

"Now please flip over. That ass of yours hasn't gotten enough attention."

She did, then turned and looked over her shoulder as I mounted her ass and pressed my cock, still wet from her juices, between her ass cheeks. "You really like my ass?"

"How could I not? Look at how perfectly it wraps around me." I started thrusting between her ass cheeks.

"Yeah... I just think it's too jiggly."

"Well, let's see what you think when it's covered in my cum."

She practically purred. "I can't wait to feel your big, hot load all over it."

"Won't take long with talk like that."

"Then show me what a real man's load looks like".

With that, I pulled my cock into my hand and started to shoot. Rope after rope of cum covered her ass. "Holy fuck that's a big load" she cried as I continued to soak her ass cheeks over and over.

Finally, spent, I collapsed on the bed next to her. "Want a picture of that too?" I began to ask, but she had already begun snapping pictures over her shoulder.

Until next time!

Giantcrg
Giantcrg
25 Followers