Tales of a Cock Slave #52

Story Info
Fun with 3 Italian-American studs in Italy.
3.1k words
4.25
5.2k
0

Part 52 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

The Summer between my Sophomore and Junior year at University, I backpacked and EuroRailed through Europe. My parent dropped me off at the International Terminal at JFK airport in New York City. I met John Pennacchio, an Italian-American from Boston, on the check-in line before our flight from JFK to Ciampino Airport in Rome.

He was very hot, looked like the actor Konstantin Rommelfangen, who played Steve on the Netflix series, "Constantin" with shoulder-length brown hair, scruff, big brown eyes, wearing tight white jeans, a white v-neck t-shirt showing his chest hair and a gold cross, and a white blazer. He had a great body and clearly a huge bulge. He strutted with the confidence of a hot, Italian stud. The flight was delayed so we grabbed beers at the bar.

He asked me about my plans. I told him I did not have any. He told me he was going to his ancestral home in a village in the mountains above Naples, then to their condo at a resort on the Adriatic and that he'd never been to Italy.

He told me his girlfriend, Gerrie, was arriving the following week and asked if I wanted to come stay with them, so he'd have a fellow American to hang out with. I said, "Yes, grazie." He smiled. I said, "I've studied Italian for two years at University."

We disembarked at Ciampino and had to walk off the plane and through two rows of hot Italian soldiers brandishing machine guns. His Uncle Vito picked us up and drove us to San Sossio, the town where John's family lived, in a huge 1970's green station wagon with Massachusetts license plates.

When we arrived at his family's villa, I met his Aunts, Uncles, Grandparents, cousins and his brother, Judge. Judge was not quite as good looking, not as well dressed, but had a noticeably larger bulge. John explained that Judge was his youngest brother and the middle brother, Mike, was arriving the next day.

When Mike arrived, he looked like John's twin, only with shorter hair. He had a great body and nice bulge, too. He was somehow much sexier than John. He didn't seem to like me very much. We spent three days in that town drinking in bars, having dinner and homemade anise and lemon brandy with his family's friends. We always staggered back to the villa drunk for our siesta.

John drove me around in his car to see the area. He was very skilled navigating the hairpin turns in the mountains with ease. On the fourth day we drove to their seaside villa in Vasto. I stayed in a room with John, and Mike and Judge stayed in another room.

After we arrived, we took showers and we went back to our room to put on our bathing suits. We were both naked and I noticed John had a thick nine inch uncut cock. He stroked it hard, smiled at me and asked, "Do you like what you see?"

"Hell, yes!"

"Lean over with your hands on that balcony railing." He pulled down my bathing suit. I stepped out of it, spread my legs wide, stuck out my ass and shook it. He said, "Fuck, we're going to enjoy this!" He put on a condom, put lube on my asshole and fingered it. He rubbed his cock head up and down my ass crack. "Do you want this, Mike?"

"Yes, fuck my ass, John!" I leaned over the balcony in excited anticipation about what his huge Italian cock would feel like assaulting my tight ass. He fucked me so hard he pushed me over so that I was hanging over the balcony railing, looking down into the garden below. It felt so good I came, watching my semen fall down onto the bushes below. "John, you just fucked a huge load out of me!"

I flexed my ass muscles repeatedly and a minute later, he grunted loudly, pushed his cock all the way up my ass and cried out, "Holy Mother of Jesus! I have never had my cock treated so well by an asshole. On your knees!" He pulled out. I got on my knees with my mouth open and tongue out looking up into his big brown eyes.

He smiled and dripped his semen on my tongue which slid down my throat, threw the condom over the railing, slid his cock down my throat and rabbit-fucked it with his palms on the sides of my head and his fingers behind my head to cushion my head as he banged it against the railing. He said, "Your throat is as tight as your hot ass."

After he shot down my throat, he pulled me up, got on his knees and sucked my thick eight inch uncut cock. He swallowed my semen and asked, "Are you Catholic?"

I told him, "No, my father was from a Welsh family and they do not circumcise."

"Want me to get Mike in here so we can fuck you from both ends?"

"Yes, then maybe he'd treat me better."

"He's the middle son. I'm the big man and Judge is the baby. He has a big chip on his shoulder. I know him, he will fuck your ass and throat hard. Should I get him?"

"Yes!" He put on his bathing suit and got him.

Mike came in wearing his bathing suit. He was more muscular than John and definitely sexier. He took off his bathing suit, stroked his cock hard and said, "I'd love to fuck your tight throat and ass hard!" John got on the bed. I rolled a condom down on his cock making John groan loudly. I lubed my ass, squatted over John's cock and sat all the way down on it. He groaned louder. "Mike, his ass is very hot and tight. You'll love his throat!"

As I sat down on his cock John groaned loudly as Mike put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin and slid his fat cock all the way down my throat, too, groaning loudly. I submitted, loving having those two fat Italian sausages sliding in and out of my fuck holes.

They both rabbit-fucked me from both ends. I flexed my ass and throat muscles. Mike cried out, "Fuck, big brother, what an amazing Cock Slave you brought here!" He grunted and I felt his thick cock throb in my throat as he shot down into my belly, he put his hands on the side of my face, bent my head back and looked down into my eyes and said, "Mike, Cock Slave, you've redeemed yourself. I'll treat you a lot better if I can keep using your throat and ass."

John answered, "His ass is even tighter." John grunted and yelled out, "Holy Mary Mother of Jesus!" and shot up my ass. He fed me his semen and Mike got on the bed, I rolled a condom down on his cock and sat on it, making him groan loudly. It was thicker than John's. I flexed my ass muscles.

Mike asked John not to fuck my throat yet because he wanted to hear me groan. I did groan loudly, throwing my head back in ecstasy. "Mike, seems you love having my fat Italian sausage up your ass?"

"Yes, Mike, fuck me harder and shoot your hot semen up my ass!" John shoved his cock down my throat, held my head and rabbit-fucked my throat as I flexed my throat muscles. Mike thrust his hips up harder, held me down on him by the shoulders while he grunted loudly and cried out, "Fuck!" With every throb of his thick cock, I felt each spurt of semen shoot up my ass into his condom.

John grunted and I felt every spurt of his hot, Italian American semen shoot down my throat with every throb of his amazing cock. "Brother Mike, take his throat again."

I got on my back on the bed with my head over the edge of the bed, opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. Mike poured his huge load of semen into my mouth. I swallowed all of it and licked my lips. I bent my head back and opened my mouth wide. He slid his cock all the way down my throat holding my neck with fingers on the back of it and his thumbs on my throat. "Cocksucker, Mike, your throat feels amazing wrapped around my fat cock."

I flexed my throat several times. Mike grunted, "Fuck, cocksucker, do that more and I'll reward you again!" He pulled out with his fat cock head in my mouth. I licked his piss slit. He grunted and filled my mouth with his hot semen, puffing out my cheeks. I swallowed it all with his cock head still in my mouth. He pulled me to my feet and kissed me. "You are not such a bad guy. I think we'll get along fine from now on."

"If getting along means more spit roasting by you two Italian stallions, I'm in!"

John commanded, "Bend over, spread your legs and stick out that hot ass. Brother, take his throat." John got on his knees, spread my ass cheeks and ate my ass. He lubed it and fingered it making me groan.

He stood up, rubbed that Italian python up and down my ass crack, making me groan and put my head down. Holding my waist, he slid it all the way up, rabbit-fucked it like a madman as Mike fucked my throat in rhythm with John's thrusts up my ass.

I flexed my throat and ass muscles and they both shot at the same time, grunting loudly. John pulled out and I got on my back on the bed, opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue.

He fed me his huge load of semen from his condom, leaned over with his hands on either side of me on the bed and pounded another huge load down my throat as his cock throbbed and he cried out, "Fuck, Mike, you have an endless thirst for our hot, Italian semen!" He pulled out and Mike throat fucked me again, feeding me more semen.

Later, that evening, John, Judge and I decided to go to a dance club on the beach. We were having beers at the bar. Judge whispered in my ear, "I hear my brothers fucked your ass and throat with their little nine inch cocks."

"Yes, they did. Mike clearly took out his dislike for me on my throat and ass. It was amazing. Why?"

"I have a thick ten inch uncut cock and that has always bothered John and Mike. I think they worried that if I'd fucked your ass and throat first, you wouldn't be as tight for them. I'd like to fuck your ass and throat. Follow me to the bathroom." As we left the bar, I saw Judge wink at John.

We went in. He did not lock the door. I dropped my shorts and underwear, kicked off my sandals, stepped out of my underwear and shorts and leaned over with my hands on the sink console.

I could see Judge walk up behind me. He lubed my ass, fingered me which made me groan, put on a condom and rabbit-fucked me hard as I flexed my ass muscles and groaned loudly. I saw raw hunger in his eyes as he assaulted my ass.

John walked in. Judge said, "John, sit on the sink console. Shut this hot little Cock Slave up by filling his throat with your cock!" I went all the way down on John, who bobbed my head up and down his cock. I flexed my ass and throat muscles, making them groan. My throat and ass muscles working overtime massaging their huge cocks.

Both grunted loudly when they shot. Judge poured his condom semen down my throat and throat fucked me while John fucked my ass again. John fed me his condom semen and fucked it down into my belly adding another big load of his hot, steamy Italian semen.

I said, "Thanks, hot Italian American studs, I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did. I'll meet you back at the bar." When they left the bathroom, I vomited up all that semen. I was not surprised to see it filled the toilet bowl. We had another rounds of beers, then went back to the condo.

The next day, as my going away present, John had Mike and Judge came to the room. I asked them to sit on the bed, relax with their hands behind them on the bed. I started with John, edging him slowly for five minutes, him groaning. When he put his hands on the back of my head and held me down on his cock,

I looked up at him, flexed my throat muscles and was rewarded with a huge load of his Italian Stallion semen. As he shot, he cried out, "Holy Mother of Jesus! Mike, what was that?"

I pulled off his still hard cock, "It's called edging. Mike, get ready to cry out as loud. I got between his knees, looked up into his eyes as he smiled. I edged him for seven minutes.

He put a hand on the back of my head, pushed it all the way down so my nose was in his trimmed pubes and shin on his warm, soft balls. I flexed my throat muscles. He grunted and shot his hot Italian Stallion semen down my throat.

As he shot, he cried out, "Fuck, Mike. I could get sucked by you all day!" I got between Judge's legs, looked up into his eyes and edged him for ten minutes. I pulled off so his cock head was in my mouth.

Looking into his eyes, I licked around his cock head under his foreskin. He grunted loudly and filled my mouth with his semen. I swallowed it with his cock head still in my mouth. He pulled my face off his cock and French kissed me, getting me hard.

I stood up and he sucked my cock really, really well. I said, "Italian studs, spit roast me."

I got on all fours. John took my throat while Judge took my ass. They fucked me very slowly. I did not flex my throat or ass muscles as I didn't want it to end. Judge smacked my ass cheeks and told his big brother, "Let's fill him up."

They rabbit-fucked me hard from both ends. Both grunted, shoved their fat sausages all the way in me. I felt them both throb as they shot down my throat and up my ass. Judge poured his hot semen in a glass.

Mike took my ass while Judge took my throat. We did the same thing: slow, then fast, grunts and huge loads of Italian Stallion semen in both ends of me. Mike poured his semen in the glass. Judge took my throat while John took my ass. John poured his hot semen in the glass.

I got on my knees, bent my head back, opened my mouth wide and stuck out my tongue. Judge poured the glass of semen down my throat. I swallowed, put my head down and, looking up into Judge's big, brown eyes.

He slid his cock down my throat, holding the back of my head and the other under my chin and slowly, slowly throat fucked me. He smiled down at me, pulled his cock out so his big, smooth cock head was in my mouth. I licked his cock head under his tasty foreskin. He grunted and shot in my mouth. I swallowed and he pulled out.

John told me to fuck Judge. I did. Then Judge told me to fuck Mike. I did. I fed then both my condom semen, then throat fucked that and more semen down their throats looking down into their big, brown, watering eyes.

After I'd had Judges and Mike's asses, I said, "Your turn, John. Your brothers knew to flex their hot ass muscles. Do that to my cock." John did and groaned while I fucked him. I lubed his throat with my condom semen. I put one hand on the back of his handsome head and the other under his chin and slowly fucked his throat looking down into his big, brown eyes.

He flexed his throat muscles. I pulled out so my cock head was in his mouth. He licked my cock head. I grunted and filled his mouth with my Welsh American semen. He swallowed it all.

"Fuck! You three Italian Stallions are talented Cock Slaves, too! I totally did not expect to get your hot holes around my cock! Where did you learn those skills? As altar boys?"

I got on my knees with my mouth open and tongue out. Judge, Mike, then John slapped my face with their huge, dripping cocks, then jerked three more huge loads of hot, sweet Italian semen on my face and tongue.

Judge wiped all that hot semen into my mouth and fucked it and another load down into my belly. We were so hot and sweaty after we took a shower together where I fucked John and throat fucked my condom semen and another load of semen down his tight throat.

John drove me to the train station the following morning. John undid his seatbelt and pulled down his shorts and underwear. "Suck my fat Italian sausage one more time, please."

I went down on him, came up and stroked his foreskin up and down his fat cock. With his fat cock head in my mouth, I twirled my tongue around it under his foreskin. He grunted, his cock throbbed in my hand and he filled my mouth with his hot Italian semen.

I swallowed every drop. I pulled off and we French kissed getting me hard. He rubbed my crotch. I pulled down my shorts and underwear and he sucked me off. We French kissed again. I could taste my semen in his mouth.

As I got out, he said, "We are going to really miss your ass and throat. And, yes, we learned our skills as altar boys. I haven't let a man do that to me since then. Neither have Mike or Judge. I pulled a big brother and told them to submit to you as you'd treated me so well. It just seemed right, and your cock is the right size."

"I will miss you all, too. I hope I find other hot guys like you on this trip to take care of my ass and throat."

Two months later, that fantasy was fulfilled with three hot, hung, aggressive, uncut Dutch studs on the train.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers