Tales of a Cock Slave #61

Story Info
Fun with many hot, uncut, hung men in Prague.
2.5k words
3.75
3.6k
0

Part 61 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On my trip through Eastern Europe, I flew to Prague. I was told by a friend to go to Wenceslas Square to find a place to stay. I saw an old woman with a sign "Room to rent, breakfast included." I talked to her and I agreed to stay there. She took her apartment and showed me my bedroom. It was really, really nice and close to Old Town Square.

I went out and wandered around the city. I ended up in a nice café in the Old Town Square. The waiter was very hot: medium height, muscular (wearing tight shorts and a tight t-shirt) showing his muscles and huge bulge.

He had slightly dark skin, cleft chin, some scruff, big, brown almond eyes and curly brown hair. He looked like the Czech model Dominic Gascon-Navarro and spoke English. He asked where I was from.

"I'm American. My name is Mike. After Prague, I'm flying to Warsaw, then taking a train to Krakow, then taking a train to Budapest from where I'll return here by train and fly home to New York."

"My name is Jakub. I can show you some of the sights (rubbing his crotch). Follow me."

I followed him down some stairs and into a private bathroom. He pulled down his shorts and stroked his huge uncut cock hard. I dropped to my knees, looked up into his big eyes, opened my mouth. He grabbed the top back of my head and under my chin and slowly slid his fat ten inches down my throat.

He flexed his hips sliding his cock in and out of my throat. I flexed my throat muscles, making him grunt as he slid it all the way down my throat, grinding my nose in his fragrant pubes and my chin in his big, warm, soft balls.

His cock throbbed and his balls twitched on my slobbery chin as he shot. He grunted and pulled out so just his cock head was in my mouth filling it with a huge load of hot semen.

His semen energized me. I stood up, slipped off my sneakers, dropped my shorts and underwear and stepped out of them. I put my hands on the sink console, spread my legs and stuck out my ass. He got on his knees, spread my ass cheeks and tickled my anus with his tongue making me throw my head back and groan.

He stood up. I heard him tear open a condom. He put lube on my ass, fingered it and rabbit-fucked my ass hard with his hands on my hips. We both groaned and groaned looking into each other's eyes in the mirror.

He shoved his huge Czech sausage all the way up my ass, rabbit-fucked me as we locked eyes in the mirror. I flexed my ass muscles. He grunted and I felt his cock throb and fill the condom up my ass with a huge load. He put his cupped hand under my cock head, caught the semen he fucked out of me and licked it off his hand. He smiled and licked his lips.

He pulled out. I dropped to my knees with my head bent back, my mouth wide open, stuck my tongue out and, looking up at him, wagged it. He dripped his hot semen slowly down my throat, put his hands on the sides of my head and rabbit-fucked my throat hard.

After he shot, he pulled out and pulled me to my feet. He kissed me and said, "You have a very hot, tight throat and ass. I'd love to introduce you to some of my friends."

"I'd love that. Where?"

"Tonight at my apartment. How long are you here?"

"Three nights."

"Great, I'll take you to a sex club tomorrow night and your last night. You'll love and I'm sure the men there will love you, too!"

"You speak English really well."

"Yes, I lived in San Francisco for 3 years. I learned English and how to use my fat cock there."

"I'm going to do some sightseeing today. What time should I come to your apartment and what is the address?"

He told me 20:00 and gave me his address, showing me where it is on my map.

I visited the National Museum and the National Gallery, crossed the Charles Bridge, visited Prague Castle and St. Vitus Cathedral the Old Town Square and the Astronomical Clock. I had dinner at small family restaurant (not good).

At 8:00, I went to Jakub's address and rang his apartment. The building was in the Art Nouveau Style. The door buzzed and I walked into the atrium and got on the exposed cage elevator and went to the 5th floor. I rang the doorbell and he let me in.

It was a beautifully renovated old space with lots of original details, but modern updates and furniture. It was like a modern apartment built with the shell of an old one. There were skylights and an open metal staircase leading to what I assumed was a roof terrace.

I said, "Beautiful building and apartment."

Jakub answered, "Yes, I designed it. I'm a starving architect, hence my job at the cafe."

On the couch was another amazingly hot man, who looked like the Czech male model Tomas Skoloudik, stroking his thick, ten inch uncut cock, smiling at me.

Jakub introduced him, "This is my boyfriend, Matyas, he did the interior design here. He's rich. That's how we can afford this apartment. Follow us into the bedroom and get undressed."

I took off my clothes. They were clearly surprised how well built, hung and uncut I was. Jakub said, "Get on all fours on the bed, please." Jakub lubed my ass and fingered me, making me groan.

He held my waist and slid his cock up my ass as Matyas slid his cock down my throat holding the back of my head and under my chin. They fucked me from both ends in rhythm, both groaning as I flexed my throat and ass muscles. They both grunted loudly and shot deep into me at the same time.

Matyas said, "Fuck, Jakub, you found a really hot, hungry, gifted Cock Slave. I think he'll do well at the club tomorrow night."

"Agree. Take his ass now." They put their semen in a glass. After they both had my ass, Jakub poured the semen down my throat and both rabbit-fucked my throat. They both pulled out so their fat cock head were in my mouth. When they shot, I felt their huge cocks throb as the numerous spirts of their hot semen hit the back of my throat and slide down into my belly.

Matyas got on all fours on the bed. Jakub pointed to me and his ass. I got on the bed, spread his tight, muscular ass cheeks and licked his tasty asshole. I put lube on his ass, stuck my middle finger up his ass and rubbed his prostate.

He groaned and shoved his ass back at me. I looked across Matyas' muscular back at Jakub as I placed my cock head at his asshole and he rubbed Matyas' lips with his cock head.

Matyas opened his mouth and we slowly fucked him, me holding his hips and Jakub with one hand on the back of his head, rubbing his dark, curly hair and the other under his chin. We rabbit-fucked him hard. We both grunted, shoved our cock all the way in his tight ass and throat. I pulled out poured my condom semen in the glass.

I took his throat and Jakub took his ass. I rubbed his hair as I fucked his throat. Jakub massaged his lower back as he fucked his ass. He flexed his throat muscles. I assumed he flexed his ass muscles.

Jakub and I locked eyes as we grunted, cocks throbbed as we shot into both ends of his hot boyfriend. It was very clear they were deeply in love, making the whole thing much hotter.

I pulled off Jakub's condom, got on my knees and locked eyes with Matyas, poured Jakub's semen down my throat, swallowed it and opened my mouth wide. Matyas throat fucked me slowly rolling his hips, with his hands on the sides of my head as he rubbed my hair. I looked up at his handsome face and flexed my throat. He grunted and shot down into my belly.

We showered, washing each other. I was amazing soaping every square inch of their hot bodies and to have them do that to me. We all got hard. I sucked Jakub, Jakub sucked Matyas and Jakub sucked me.

We dressed and went out to have beers at an open café in a square near their apartment. Jakub told me to meet them at their apartment tomorrow night at 21:00. I walked back to where I was staying with a huge smile on my face, my cock happy, and ass and throat tingling. I resisted the urge to jerk off at the memory.

Again, I spent the next day sightseeing: the Municipal House, the Jewish Quarter and Graveyard and the National Theatre where I listened to a symphony. When I got back to my room, I asked the lady if I could stay two more nights. She said no, it was already rented.

At 9:00, I rang the bell for their apartment and was buzzed up. Jakub let me in. Matyas was there as well as two other hot men, Andel (who looked like the Czech model Tomas Martinka) and Ivan (who looked like the Czech model, Tomas Barthell). We went up to the roof terrace, which overlooked the castle, drank shots of vodka and smoked pot. Then Jakub said, "Let's go. The club is only a few blocks away."

We walked about the block and went down an alley and entered a red door. Inside we walked down a set of stairs into a huge room. I could see at least one hundred hot men there, in every possible sexual position, lots of grunting, groaning and moaning in the dimly lit room. I was astounded at how beautiful the men were.

There was a bar, dance floor, tables and booths, and a stage where super-hot, hung naked men were dancing, their huge uncut cocks flopping around. We went to the bar and had a beer. Jakub took my by the hand and led us into a back room with platform, slings, private rooms and glory hole booths.

I got on a platform and Jakub and Matyas spit roasted me, then switched saving their semen in a beer glass while numerous hot, naked guys watched. Andel and Ivan spit roasted me, saving their semen in a beer glass.

After, they took me to another room where there were large holes in the wall lined with padding. Jakub said, "There are two kinds of glory hole booths here, one for throats and one for asses. This is an ass glory hole booth." We walked around to the back of the booths. There were four, all open in the back.

He pointed to a platform and said, "Lay down on your back with your ass outside the hole. I'll tie up your legs. Relax and enjoy getting all those hot, huge, uncut cocks up your ass while I watch you. They will all use condoms and I'll keep their semen. OK with you?"

"Fuck yes, bring on all those hot Czech cocks!" It was amazing as twenty-four guys fucked my ass with their huge, thick cocks, some hard and some slow. I groaned and groaned, so did they. When my cock got hard, Jakub sucked three loads out of me.

Jakub let me out of the booth, and we went out into the main room, where he took me up on stage. "Get on your knees with your head bent back, mouth open and tongue out. He poured the huge amount of semen down my throat, then he, Matyas, Andel and Ivan throat fucked me as all the men cheered.

We went back to the back room and Jakub, Matyas, Andel and Ivan got in the fuck booths and I watched as twenty more hot, Czech studs abused their tight asses. Everyone was groaning loudly. After those twenty men used their tight asses, I went behind and sucked loads out of them as the studs outside fucked their asses.

I really enjoyed hearing Jakub, Matyas, Andel and Ivan groaned and groaned as the hot, hung studs slapped their ass cheeks as they assaulted their asses. They poured all their condom semen in the glass. After, they came out of the booths, I drank it saying, "This all the semen from all the men who fucked your hot asses. I now have their and your semen in my belly."

There were over twenty hot, hung, uncut men standing on line stroking their cocks to get them hard waiting to get sucked off through padded glory holes. I got my cock sucked three times. They were amazing cock suckers. I got into one of the throat glory holes booths and sucked of at least twenty huge, uncut cocks, swallowing all their semen.

After, we all went out to the main room, got beers and danced for over an hour. It was amazing to see all those hot, sweaty, hung guys dancing like madmen, rubbing against each with their huge cocks fully erect.

It was very hot when men got down on their knees and sucked off their dancing partner. We had another beer at the bar and left. We all went back to Jakub's and Matyas' apartment, where we all spit roasted each other again.

I told Jakub I'd like to stay in Prague two more days, but the room I was renting was no longer available. He said, "Stay here. We know many hot, hung, uncut aggressive men who would love using your ass and throat! We'll go to a different club tomorrow night, then we'll throw you a big going away party here your last night. It will be a long night!"

I sat on Jakub's cock while Matyas fucked my throat. Matyas sat on my cock while Jakub fucked his throat. Matyas sat on Jakub's cock while I fucked his throat. We each drank each other's semen as a night cap and fell fast asleep with me sandwiched between them. When they got hard at night, I sucked loads out of both of them and fell back into a deep, deep sleep dreaming of submitting to more hot, Czech men.

We went to another even hotter club the next night. After four hours of very hot man-on-man sex in every possible position using every possible sex toy, we went back to their apartment. I sucked them off and we fell asleep in their bed.

The last night, Jakub and Matyas hosted a huge sex party at their apartment with hot men with huge, uncut cocks. I fucked as much as I got fucked. Jakub, Matyas and I fell asleep together with me between them.

I took the Metro to the airport for the short flight to Warsaw, Poland. I didn't like it, so took an overnight train to Krakow, where I found a hot Polish playmate and got my ass and throat used by numerous hot, hung, uncut Polish men.