Tales of a Cock Slave #63

Story Info
Fun having gay and straight sex in Berlin, Germany.
3.9k words
3.92
3.5k
1

Part 63 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

After my project in Geneva ended, I visited my best friend, Mike, in Berlin, arriving on Thursday afternoon, leaving the following Wednesday. We were thesis partners in graduate school. I stayed in his loft and borrowed a bike and helmet from him. We rode around the city, him showing me all the sights, one day having lunch with his very hot girlfriend, Andrea, at a famous Beer Garden.

One afternoon, riding the bike, on the way to meet Mike for a beer before we went to his boss' loft for drinks and dinner, I saw a booth store. I locked my bike to a bike rack. I walked through the video store, which had tons of really kinky sex toys, into the booth area. There were very few men there. I waited on my knees and shins in a chain link cage for over ten minutes.

A hot, young German man in a tight Charlie Brown sweater and tight tan pants showing the outline of his cock and cock head down his thigh walked by slowly staring directly at me with a big smile on his face as he gripped his cock in his hand. He looked like Phil Mattingly, the CNN reporter, but with longer, wavy hair.

I locked eyes with him, opened my mouth and stuck my tongue all the way out. He came in, unzipped his pants, pulled out his thick nine inch uncut cock, put it in my mouth, grabbed me by my ears and rabbit-fuck my throat aggressively for a long time. I really had to work for it, but as he grunted, "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh," with each throb of his cock as I felt every spurt of his semen slide down into my belly.

He pulled out his cock and wiped it on my face, leaving some of his cum and my slobber on it, stuffed his semi back into his pants, pulled them up. "You are good, patient cocksucker. It usually takes fifteen minutes for my cocksucker to get a load out of me." He left. I watched his tight, hot ass as he walked away.

That night, Mike and I went out to dinner, had beers at a bar and smoked a joint. We fell asleep in our rooms in his loft immediately.

The next day, I visited the new Modern Art Museum and saw the hot German man. He instantly recognized me. He tilted his head, indicating for me to follow him. We went into a bathroom. He locked the door. We undressed.

His body was amazing, as evidenced by my cock getting hard. I could tell he was impressed with my 6-foot, 175 swimmer's body by the smile on his handsome face and by his cock springing up rock hard. He asked me to bend over with my hands on the sink console.

He put on a condom, lubed and fingered my ass, making me groan. He put his hands on my hips, slid his cock all the way up my ass and rabbit-fucked me holding my shoulder with one hand and the other over my mouth so I would not cry out or groan loudly as he fucked my ass. We locked eyes in the mirror. It was so hot with his hand over my mouth. He thrust up my ass one more time, grunted loudly and I felt each spurt of his semen fly up my ass with every throb of his thick cock.

He pulled out, me feeling all fat nine inches sliding out past my sphincter. I got on my knees, bent my head back, stuck my tongue out and looked up into his big, blue eyes. He poured his semen down my throat and rabbit-fucked that semen down my throat adding another huge load down into my belly.

I stood up and said, "Bend over." I got on my knees, spread his ass cheeks and ate his ass as he groaned and pushed his asshole back on my tongue. I used my pointer and middle fingers to open and eat out his anus.

I stood up, put on a condom, lubed and fingered his tight ass and slowly inserted my cock, holding his hips as I flexed my hips sliding my cock in and out of his ass, us locking eyes in the mirror.

I, too, put one hand over his mouth to ensure no one heard him groan. His ass was so hot and tight, and he flexed his ass muscles like a pro, I struggled not to groan myself. I slid my cock all the way up his tight, hot ass, grunted in his ear and shot.

He got on his knees, looked up at me with his big, blue eyes, opened his beautiful mouth and stuck out his tongue. I poured my semen down his throat. He swallowed my cock in one gulp, bobbed up and down it and applied maximum suction, getting a huge load out of me.

He told me his name was Klaus and invited me to Lab.Oratory a famous Berlin sex club that evening saying we'd meet out front. He gave me his phone number. He spoke perfect English.

I wore tight Levi's, a tight white crew-neck t-shirt, my leather jacket and favorite boots. He wore tight jeans and a black v-neck t-shirt and big, black boots. We paid the entrance fee and, in a dressing room with lockers, we removed our clothes, put them, our watches and phones in two lockers and set the passcodes.

We walked around, Klaus saying we should scope out hotties, both men and women. "I'd like to get my cock up some hot woman's pussy and up some hot man's ass and down both sexes throats."

"Fuck, me, too!"

There were hundreds of people there, men and women, and lots of sex. It smelled of beer, pot, sweat and semen. Klaus and I walked around. He walked up to a beautiful woman, whispered in her ear, pointing to me, and took us by our hands into the back room. He lifted her up and put her on her back on a platform.

He got on his knees and ate here out, making her groan. He stood up, fingered her, put on a condom, put her legs over his shoulders and put his cock head at her clitoris as I put my hard cock on her lips. Klaus slowly inserted his cock as she swallowed mine. She wrapped her arms around my waist and her legs around Klaus' waist as we slowly fucked her from both ends.

We locked eyes as we were fucking that beautiful woman slowly from both ends. We leaned over and French kissed while people watched in expectation. I said, "You are even hotter when your hot cock is happy!" He smiled.

Between her tight pussy and throat and us French kissing with all those eyes on us, we shot pretty quickly. I could tell he was about to shoot as he started speeding up and panting. We grunted loudly, shoved our cocks all the way in her and shot. People watching cheered. We pulled out and she said she loved it and asked Klaus for us to switch.

Klaus poured his condom semen down her throat which she clearly loved since she licked her lips and smiled. I got on my knees and ate her out. She almost crushed my head as she tightened her thighs.

I stood up, put on a condom, lubed her and fingered her. Klaus and I looked at each other and gave that silent signal to both insert our cocks in her. We went really, really slowly. Her pussy felt as good as her mouth. We both came at the same time.

She got up and a really hot, tall, hung, uncut man got on his back on the platform. I poured my condom semen down his throat, stroked my cock to get it hard and rubbed it on his lips.

Klaus, again, got on his knees, spread his ass cheeks and ate his ass. He stood up, put on a condom and placed his cock head at the hot man's asshole, rubbing it. The man groaned. I waited to slide my cock down his throat so everyone could hear him groan as Klaus ate his ass.

We slid our cocks in his tight, hot holes at the same time. The man arched his back in ecstasy. We rabbit-fucked him hard and fast. The beautiful woman we spit roasted came went all the way down on his ten inch uncut cock. She stroked up and down it, sucking it.

Klaus, the man and I all shot at the same time. Klaus pulled out, came around, poured his semen on the man's face and wiped it into his mouth with his now hard again cock. I put on a condom up and, at the same time, Klaus inserted his cock into his mouth and me up his ass.

This time we slowly fucked him while a hot, dark haired man swallowed his cock. All three of us shot at the same time. The dark-haired man took the condom off my cock and used it to lube the man's ass.

He leaned over and said to him, "My love, I loved watching you get fucked by those hot men. He slowly fucked him, stroking his cock. They both came at the same time. He wiped up his semen and fed it to him, then lubed his throat with his condom semen and gently throat fucked him.

Klaus and I watched those hot lovers. Later, the dark-haired man got on the platform while other men spit roasted him. Klaus said, "After fucking those two hotties and shooting four loads each, I'm ready for a drink and a joint."

We went out back to an outside bar lit by market lights. Everyone was naked. So, hot. I bought us both beer and a fat joint. We sat on a low wall, drank the beers and passed the joint back and forth.

Two really, really hot young men came up, got on their knees and licked out cocks to get them hard and sucked our cocks. Looking up at us with their big blue eyes, they flexed their throat muscles as they bobbed up and down on our cocks, making us groan. We held their heads down on our cocks, grunted, thrust our hips up and shot deep down their throats.

They swallowed, licked their lips, smiled and got up and us watching their hot, tight asses twitch as they walked away probably to get fucked by some hung studs. After we finished the beers and joint, Klaus took my hand and led me to a hall with glory hole booths.

We got in one with two holes. Hot, thick uncut cock after hot, thick, uncut cock appeared in the holes which we swallowed, flexed our throat muscles and were rewarded as they throbbed and shot down into our bellies.

We went into another room with slings. I got in a sling and he tied up my legs. He got in one and a hot, hung stud tied up his legs. I could see men lining up waiting to fuck our asses. The first men put empty beer mugs on the floor next to us. One after another, hot men used our asses, sometimes leaning over and licking our nipples or kissing us.

We both shot a few times. The ass fucker would wipe up our semen and feed it to us. After they were done using our asses, Klaus undid his legs, then mine. He poured his ass semen down my throat and throat fucked me, then I did that to him.

Klaus said, "I hope you had fun tonight. I need to go home and to sleep. Where are you staying?" I told him and we walked hand-in-hand to Mike's loft where we kissed. He told me to meet him at the KitKat Club the next night at the same time.

I met him outside the club. We went in, paid the entrance fee, stripped and put our clothes, phones and watches in lockers and set the passcodes. It was a man only club with an emphasis on leather. We spent the night in the slings, on platforms and in glory hole booths, getting our throats and asses aggressively fucked.

We left and went to a bar halfway between where he lived and where I was staying. We each drank a beer and smoked a joint on the patio out back. Then, Klaus grabbed my hand, "I've had so many cocks up my ass and down my throat tonight, but not yours."

"Just what I was thinking." We went downstairs to the bathroom, went in and locked the door. We took off our clothes (we were only wearing t-shirt, shorts and flip flops). kissed and licked all over each other's hairless, muscular bodies, getting us rock hard. He fucked my ass first with me leaning on the sink console so I could see his beautiful face behind me as he assaulted my ass.

I got on my knees, bent my head back, opened my mouth and he dripped his hot condom semen down my throat. He put his hands on the back of my head, throat fucked me slowly until his cock throbbed in my throat and felt his hot, German semen slide down into my belly. I did the same thing to him, fucking his ass slowly and his throat aggressively feeding him my hot Welsh American semen.

We got another beer and joint and walked hand-in-hand back to my Mike's apartment building. We French kissed and got hard. I opened the front door and took him through the entryway to the stairwell where we sucked each other off.

I went out to Berghain with Mike the next night. We drank beer, whiskey, smoked joints and danced with every hot girl who would dance with us. We stayed three hours then walked back to his loft two block away. Before going to bed, as I brushed my teeth in the bathroom, he came up behind me, rubbed his hard cock on my ass and whispered in my ear, "I've always wanted to fuck your hot ass."

I reached around and grabbed his ass cheeks and answered, "You can have it if I can have your ass and throat after you fuck my ass and throat. OK?"

"Fuck, yes!" He pulled down my shorts and underwear, I stepped out of them, put my hands on the sink console, spread my legs and stuck out my ass. He slapped lube on my asshole, fingered it and slid his fat nine inch uncut cock up my ass, grabbed my hips and rabbit-fucked me as we looked at each other in the mirror. He shot quickly, his huge cock throbbing up my ass filling his condom with his hot, German semen.

He pulled out. I got on my knees, bent my head back, opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. He poured all his semen straight down my throat, chasing it with his hard cock. He put his hands behind my head to cushion it as he rabbit-fucked my throat up against the sink console. He grunted, shoved it all the way down my throat. It throbbed and I felt every spurt of his hot German semen slide down into my belly.

He stood up, put his hands on the sink console. I got down, spread his firm, slightly hairy ass cheeks and licked his asshole. He groaned and pushed his ass back on my tongue. I used my fingers to open up his anus and stuck my tongue in it. He groaned, "Fuck me, Mike!"

I lubed his ass, put on a condom, fingered his ass and slid my thick eight inch uncut cock up his ass in one thrust, making him yell out. I slowly fucked his ass looking at him in the mirror. We locked eyes as I pumped his ass. "Have you ever been fucked up the ass?"

"No, but I can't imagine having any other man than you to take my ass and throat virginity as we've been best friends for years." I leaned over and whispered, "I'm about to shoot a big load of sweet, Welsh American semen up your virgin ass. After I pull out, get on your knees like I did."

I grunted loudly, shoved my cock all the way up his hot, tight ass as we both groaned. My cock throbbed and I shot up his ass. I pulled out, took off the condom as he got on his knees, bent back his head, opened his mouth, stuck out his tongue and looked me in the eyes as he swallowed my semen and I rabbit-fucked his tight throat slowly.

I pulled out with my cock head in his mouth when I shot, filling his mouth with my hot, sweet semen. I pulled out. He swallowed it and said, "Fuck, I never realized you had such a big, uncut cock and can shoot so much semen. I was NOT expecting that!"

"I never realized what a good cock sucker and ass slave you are!"

The next day at breakfast, he said, "You know how I told you years ago Andrea can't swallow my cock. Want to do a threesome and teach her?"

"Fuck, yes!" Can I have sex with her, too? Would she get off watching us fuck and suck each other?"

"Yes, she would. I'll set it up for tonight. I've already got a stiffy (a term he learned from me when we attended grad school together) thinking about it."

She came over and we all got naked, laid on Mike's bed and smoked joints. She had an amazing body. After we finished the joints, getting us in the mood for hot sex, we got on our knees and French kissing each other. Mike and I put one hand on each of her breasts and tweaked her nipples, which she loved. She sat on my Mike's cock while she sucked my cock. I instructed her how to take it as it is only one inch smaller than his.

I held her head, told her to look up at me, relax and let me do the work. She relaxed and I slowly pushed her head down on my cock, saying, "If I'm going too fast, push me back." She didn't. Soon her nose was in my pubes and my balls were on her chin. "If I can slowly fuck your throat, blink your eyes." She blinked.

Mike, while still fucking her, was clearly happy. I slowly moved her head up and down my cock, asking her to apply suction and soon I was ready to shoot. "I'm about to cum. You ok with that?" She blinked. I came down her throat just as Mike shot up her pussy. Both Mike and I grunted when we came. She got off him and we laid down on the bed with her between us.

He asked her, "How was that? Did you enjoy it? Ready to suck my cock?"

I said, "Whenever I'm sucking a really big cock, it's easier if I'm on my back. Slides down my throat easier. Andrea, get on your back with your head bent back over the edge of the bed and open your mouth wide. Mike, slide your cock down her throat with your fingers behind her neck and thumbs on her throat so you can feel your cock going down it while I eat out her hot pussy."

Andrea got on her back, bent her head back and opened her mouth. Mike got on his knees, put his hands on the sides of her head and slowly slid his cock down her throat. He fucked her throat slowly as I spread her legs and ate her out. She thrust up her hips and ground her pussy in my face and groaned as I lashed it with my tongue.

She soon had a huge orgasm and came. Mike liked the feeling on his cock of her groaning and started panting and with a grunt and a thrust of his hips, shoved his cock all the way down Andrea's throat, pumping her belly full of his semen.

He pulled out and asked her, "Did you like that?"

"Yes, finally sucking your cock properly and finally having my pussy eaten properly. You can learn that from Mike."

"Uh, guess I have to work on that. You never told me."

"Mike, you need to eat more ass. That will train your tongue to eat out women better."

She smiled, crossed her arms and said to him, "I'd love to watch you eat his ass." I got on my back on the bed. Mike got on his knees and lifted my legs which I then held up. He spread my ass cheeks and started licking my anus. He used his pointer and middle fingers to open my anus and he stuck his tongue in it, making me groan. He flicker licked my anus so well I came on my stomach. Andrea licked it up.

I said, "Good job, Mike. Now, eat Andrea's pussy like you just ate my ass." She loved it, rewarding him with a huge orgasm and her cum on his tongue.

We fucked all night, even us men ass and throat fucking each other while she masturbated.

The next day, I asked Mike if he'd like to do a foursome with a really hot guy I met with a cock like his. "Yes." I texted Klaus to come to Mike's building at 8:00 that night and we'd have sex with Mike and his hot girlfriend.

He arrived, undressed, impressing Mike and Andrea. We spent the night fucking each other in every different way. Andrea sucked all our cocks and got her pussy fucked and eaten by all of us. Before we went to bed, I asked Mike and Klaus to sit on the edge of the bed, relax and let me do the work. Andrea and Klaus watched while I edged her boyfriend's fat cock for over five minutes.

He groaned and groaned. I looked up into his eyes, went all the way down on him, nose in his trimmed pubes, chin on his big warm balls and flexed my throat muscles. He put his hands back on the bed, grunted, flexed his hips up and, as his huge cock throbbed down my throat, shot deep into my belly. "Fuck, Mike. That was amazing. Andrea, Would you be able to do that to me?"

"Yes."

I got between Klaus' knees as Andrea got between Mike's. Andrea was obviously a fast learner given Mike's groaning. They edged us really well for over five minutes. Mike and I put our hands on the back of their heads and pushed them all the way down. I know Klaus flexed his throat muscles. I grunted, flexed my hips up and shot down his throat. Klaus edged me like a pro. I couldn't remember having a more intense orgasm.

We all fell asleep in a hot, sweaty pile. We spit roasted each other again in the morning. Mike, Andrea and Klaus went to work, and I explored the city more until I had to leave for the airport.

I went to the airport and flew home in business class on Lufthansa. I sucked a hot, uncut nine inch black man in the bathroom. Then he sucked me. Before we landed, we fucked each other's asses and then throats. He lived in New York City, so we hooked up frequently.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers