Tales of Decadence - Dark Elf Town Ch. 08

Story Info
Another compilation of a dark elf city's happenings.
23.5k words
4.8
6.8k
8

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The golden rays of dawn stabbed through the clouds, and a slow, ever-growing deluge of golden beams started to pour from the woods to the east, towards the slowly rousing metropolis, guarded by pink-and-purple walls and guard towers.

The city was a bizarre, wild labyrinth of purple stones, bricks, and many wooden structures, with most wooden architecture situated in its outskirts, often composed of cages or cage-like buildings. It was a Dark Elf city after all, and amongst the cities of the Monstergirl Empire "Reik", dark elves were notorious for the highest slave-to-free population rates.

The road leading to the city was quiet, save for a small trader's cart with a young dark elven girl sitting on it. She leisurely drove the cart towards the city about to wake up, laden with hay and grain, whistling in a quiet tone, sporting a big black hat with a white feather, and loose leather clothes.

What made this caravan rather shocking to a human viewer was that the draft animals were not horses; the cart was drawn by six strong human slave women. Each woman was naked save for restraints and thick leather boots, strapped with elaborate chains covering their breasts and crotch, neck and shoulders chained to the yoke, looking content, and quiet with the word "slave" tattooed on their right asscheeks, arms secure in leather armbinders chained to the cart. Their bodies did not look abused save for a few welts on their buttocks, the dark elf was a relatively kind owner who just saw human men as sperm donors, and women little more than slaves, workers, and nannies for her children. She didn't hit them much, nor did she shave their hair bald, instead let them groom it in their resting time.

"Just a bit further." The dark elf spoke in her sweet voice. "Then we can all wash up, rest, eat and sleep, girls." She gently swatted one of the slave girls' asses with a crop, not enough to hurt, the naked girls picking up the pace with a sigh, their steel-collared necks straining with the pull. They were older than her, quite strong women who, by the few welts that remained, must have carried armor as female soldiers or adventuresses. As the cart rolled along, dark elven sentries on the road gave curt nods to the driver, ignoring the groaning humans pulling the cart as if they were just horses.

"I'll buy you all some rich, dark beer. Just a bit more, c'mon!" Out of a sense of tender mercy to remove weight, (she would say it was a morning exercise if confronted, not admitting she had a soft side), the dark elf cart driver got off the cart and walked beside her slaves as they entered the city gates, guarded by several dark elven guardswomen, and entered the merchant's warehouse to unload goods, and rest...

The sentry watching the ponygirl slave cart pass yawned, snapped her fingers behind her, and a very young, wild-haired blonde human girl wearing a leather collar, warm clothes belonging to her former human militia of some distant village appeared from the guardhouse, bringing her a big stone mug of coffee. Her worn clothes were stitched with the words: "Army Slave."

The dark elf ruffled her hair and kissed her cheek, the human girl flinching with hesitation, earning a knowing smile from the slutty elf with chocolate skin. She pointed to the guard's bunkhouse with a weary hand, her fingers brushing the leather collar adorning the human girl's neck.

"Shift's done, eat what's on my counter, and go to sleep."

The girl looked at her, bowed stiffly, and left. At least she was wearing more comfortable clothes, compulsory nudity nearly earning her a beating from all the begging. The dark elf girl couldn't understand why human women were so prudish; slaves only were supposed to wear clothes when it's cold.

The sentry had grabbed her from some skirmish. Instead of wasting her youth with harsh work, the village militia girl had grown on her, so she kept the human around as a live-in slave.

Awkward captivity turned into eventual resistance, conflicted relation, and then, stoic acceptance. They had even bathed together once, and the girl stopped complaining and had started cleaning the guardhouse quite well. The sentry dark elf was pleased with her cooking too. Perhaps one day, the dark elf would take her to her house, introduce her to her mother's family as a live-in maid. She could always sell her at the slave market if it didn't work out.

Perhaps this night they could sleep together without the girl denying her advances: she didn't feel like pushing human women. They were pushed hard enough in the Reik as labor, and as wives and mothers in the human empire.

*-*-*-*

Another bright summer sun shone on the Dark Elven city of Schwarzelfstadt, situated on a fertile plain surrounded by a vast forest and an artificial harbor leading to the Western Ocean. Its winding alleys, purple stone buildings, and spires glistening in the sun's rays started to hear the first sounds of daytime activity. The cultural and populous capital of the Reik's largest demographics, the dark elves, woke up to another day with elaborate, handcrafted myriad clocks ringing the sixth hour of the day in melodic chimes across the city.

The denizens of the city's shops, crafts factories, and bazaars started to wake up, prepare, and shamble to their routines with rattling doors being unlocked whereas vampire citizens, the city's nighttime monstergirl citizens retreated from the sun's rays as their house slaves shut the windows and had their recovery breakfasts rich with blood-replenishing foods before sleeping as well. Dark Elven cities were paradise for vampire girls: blood was essentially infinite, cheap slave women who were essentially pampered kittens on their laps supplying them with high health and living standards for either. The former age's blood-draining, callous, murderous monstergirls and male vampires of old having been consigned to the dustbin of history after the Demon Wars and Theophilos's one-man crusade culminating in killing the Eldest Vampire in the world, Marina Nosferat.

And of course, the city's ubiquitous, cheap workforce was roused to life as well, led to another endless day of work from their bunks, cages, and house beds to the sound of turning keys, rattling chains, and whips:

Slaves.

Taken from raids, raised in monstergirl orphanages from abandoned children, children of women in the Reik that didn't want to keep, and bred in monster households, the chief economic force of the dark elf cities were always slaves, and most of these were human women. Human men, due to their nature were often used for breeding monstergirl citizens, casual sex, and the more contact-intensive labor to feed the monstergirl population with essence, their very dependence on man. Since Dark Elf cities allowed(and officially encouraged) public sex, wanton reproduction, and nudity between everyone regardless of race or gender, there were even the rare volunteers, intentional surrenders, and refugees from the more conservative human countries amongst the slave workforce, trusted with better and more skilled jobs in exchange for a life free from the military draft, fighting, and access to wild sex.

Still, the lowest-grade slaves led impersonal lives focused on labor. They staffed the mines and the fields outlying the city. Naked even in public from dawn until dusk, these lowliest slaves were the first to wake up, last to stop working, and often treated like livestock, albeit physically well-maintained: a healthy slave with no physical ailments and plenty of sex was a content one.

The farmhouses were the first to start their daily work routine alongside bakeries. Slowly, pale, nude figures started emerging from the long, wooden barracks situated at the surrounding farms in disciplined rows, guarded by beautiful monstergirls; dark elves with long, ivory hair and pointed, comically large ears wielding whips and whistles goaded their farm slaves in orderly lines. Human women, the rare prized Orc or Oni female that could be tamed, and the occasional human male(mostly for stud work, fucking other farm slaves during breaks or breeding Holstauri, cow-girl slaves being milked) were lined up with chains on their necks and ankles, nude save for hats against the sun, and a rare leather belt around the hips for tools. Under directions, the occasional whip, and the whistle, the farm slaves' daily life began, sowing, tilling, and harvesting labor-intensive crops for their owners. Occasionally their overseers turned a blind eye when the male slaves would get touchy with the females; intimacy and sex during work were encouraged to relieve stress, establish bonds, and breed the female farm slaves for future generations. Plus it amused dark elves who'd giggle and lick their lips seeing naked slave women on all fours with their farm tools aside asses raised high, getting plowed by strong, male slaves thrusting into their lovers' hairy cunts like bulls on a dairy farm. Also, the publicly visible sex spectacles and shameless naked farm work made it very clear to the new human captives: this was their place under the dark elf (high) heels, warm bodies to be worked, bred, and used. Escaped, oppressed peasant girls from religious human towns were the most enthusiastic slaves, gladly volunteering much to the Farm Mistress' satisfaction and polite welcome.

*-*-*-*

"Rise and shine, slaves!" The farm overseer, a dark elf mother of several bratty daughters opened the barracks' door.

The dark elf overseer blew a whistle, stirring the slave barracks' denizens from their sleep. Rows of naked men and women groaned, stirring, some of them sleeping together having had sex through the night, most of them sleeping in hay-stuffed wooden beds, alone, or communally. A brunette peasant woman groaned, rising from her bed where she had been double-teamed by two men waking her up gently.

Her name was Anna, she remembered she must be twenty-two, give or take, the steel collar on her neck being with her for four years. Although the nudist farm life, even under lock and chain, was tolerable, she was praying inwardly for the Farm Mistress to send her to the city eventually. She was a strict, stern dark elven matron, her daughters keeping the farm's inventory.

Anna shivered when the morning draft caressed her naked body: her breasts had grown well, and her body was tougher than her old life. The metal bands on her ankles, wrists, and neck reminded her of what she was even as she stood up from her bed. At least the bedding was comfortable, even if only to keep her well-rested between her work.

Anna was a peasant militia girl who shot at dire boars from the village walls, the only prospect for a girl except for prostitution and marrying a rich man in her region. One day, she was out patrolling, she had heard a rustle behind her. Aiming her crossbow, and cranking up, she found herself facing two dark elves aiming crossbows to her face and the third one with her hand glowing, magically charged; Anna's face turned to one of horror.

Three ebon-skinned, knife-eared sluts grinned at her, their armor little more than bikinis and thongs made from a purple metal.

"Hands up, and drop the crossbow, human. You couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with that."

Anna's eyes teared up as she threw the crossbow away with frustration.

"I don't have much money."

The dark elf, the oldest of the three smiled sweetly. "We will take the most valuable thing you got, yourself." And her heart clenched when she heard her next:

"The farm always needs slaves, especially dumb peasant girls that can't sneak for squat."

She sighed, pursing her lips as if she was about to cry. The little moment she briefly considered screaming was cut short when the dark elf with no crossbow approached her, did her sweetest smile, and simply pushed a contraption to her face: a red ball with leather straps, gagging her. Even as she pulled her around and started to put her wrists in cuffs, the dark elf looked like the most innocent, sweetest elf with a chocolate complexion in her life. Anna's face blushed red when her captor, still smiling, tore off her top leather and her peasant clothes inside, exposing her small, soft breasts and cutting her clothes loose. whimpering under the gag and hollering, she squirmed helplessly, the three chocolate sluts stripping her, tossing a hood over her head and carrying her, arms and legs chained, poked and prodded, slapped and spanked her all the way to their hideout until she was tossed in a wooden cell naked hours later, only to be met by a very strict looking dark elf lady with leather armor and a whip.

A few demonstrative whiplashes on her perky tits to expose her nudity and defenselessness later, she sat down, writing her name and appearance to a list.

"You are a slave of the Reik now. Obey, and we will keep you well taken care of. Relieve yourself of stupid human notions of modesty and you may even find joy here."

She had to work now. She was a slave and that was it, another naked human in chains toiling on farmland as monster girls passed her by.

*-*-*-*

As weeks passed into months, she also learned that the aging Farm Mistress occasionally gave her extra cheese and bread, and a thick blanket for the winters, and usually didn't lock the barracks at night, allowing some nightwalkers to gaze at the stars. Even the orcs and Oni. Especially the poor Oni girl who was brought to the farm due to debt slavery after wrecking a bar.

"I miss beer." She had sniffled one day, resting on a haystack.

IF they worked hard that day, they could fuck at night, relax on the grass and even smoke a bit of the exotic tobacco, supplied by a charitable, elderly monster lady, usually a Kitsune or a Danuki who pitied their nakedness and slavery(and took a young human buck to bed that night, of course). Otherwise, plenty of red backsides and butts from whipping would be present the next day. One rule: Farm Mistress says, you do it.

She got up, standing upright with the other naked farm slaves, faces resigned to their life. The dark elves leashed them every morning to each other, fondling and slapping their bodies in the meantime. Anna was on plow duty today. For that, the grinning dark elf took a large, conical leather armbinder and pulled her arms behind her, forcing them inside the contraption, and fit her shapely ankles with chains, adding another chain in between her feet. That chain was pushed past her asscheeks to the armbinder for balance, clenched between the two soft orbs stamped with the sign of a scythe, signifying her station in life. Other dark elves were fitting the rest of the slaves with ankle irons, and pointing them to exit the barracks and get tools for work.

The naked farm slaves had begun their daily farm life at the crack of the first whip.

"Until the oxen are back from the veterinary, you do it." The Farm Mistress spoke to her without looking as she cracked her whip and led the coffle of slaves to their daily work of endless sowing, harvesting, and tilling the ground. Anna got out into the sun, her nudity and exposure tickling her body as she started pulling the plow like a draft animal, her hands, neck, and ankles yoked to the heavy implement. Behind her, naked farm slaves started striking the earth...

Time to work under the sun naked.

*-*-*-*

The lowest form of slavery was the (mostly punitive) all-female mines: the open-pit mines were often worked by human slaves, bald-shaven(for hygiene) women with masks, neck collars, and pickaxe tattoos on their bodies, usually the buttocks and cheek. Sleeping in rows upon rows of caged, padded cells like sardines, they were collected by smiling dark elf women (who never got their hands dirty), led to mess halls, were given gruel, boiled vegetables, and bread before being issued pickaxes, handcarts and ordered to dig another day under watchful eyes, until the sunset. Then the mine slaves would be herded to showers, fed a very healthy but often tasteless diet, and after a brief period of rest and communal oil massage herded back to their cells to sleep in the fetal position with their wrists and ankles locked and wrapped in a blanket. Hundreds of naked, work-hardened but healthy female bodies wearing chains and masks, glistening with sweat, worked from dawn until dusk, swinging pickaxes and carrying ore-laced minerals to the smelters. Their bodies were the property of the Mining Guild: their bodies tattoed, numbered, heads, armpits, crotch, and anus humiliatingly shaved clean, every inch of their body exposed, monitored, cleaned, and numbered throughout their servitude.

Males weren't used. Most troublemaking males ended up on farms or in succubus homes and semen farms as tied up sperm pumps.

For this reason, mining slaves were often picked from human women who were strong, enduring, and aggressive; troublesome ones needing strict discipline and supervision, not to be trusted to be let loose for one moment. The mine slaves were thus often runaways, most defiant war prisoners and killers of mamono, usually pirate and bandit women. The dark elf supervisors overseeing them were often the strictest mistresses in the city and armed with plenty of bondage tools, cages, and a mean streak to keep their property secure. Yet the monster women operating were quite logical and hardworking themselves; their primary job being to keep the slaves healthy and well-fed, much like a piece of well-kept, well-oiled machinery: best off-duty hygiene and healthcare were given to mining slaves...And usually gave a bit more leniency to unfortunate soldier girls who turned out to be bereft of hatred to monsters merely doing their duty.

Just not in a dignified way: enemas, suppositories, and bondage beds were plenty in the infirmary, and every miner slave girl's body cavities were constantly checked for contraband of a smuggled gem, with zero privacy ever.

Today's war prisoners coming to work in the mines were about to find out.

*-*-*-*

Three dirtied and beaten human girls, wearing broken armor and rags stood with their hands tied before a meticulous-looking dark elf at work, her uniform tagged in some weird script. They were very likely part of the last mercenaries that were hired to harass the passing monstergirl caravans to plunder its rare, monster unique goods.

One of them sniffled, sobbing, and breaking down, bawling like a teenage girl in a nervous breakdown.

The uniformed dark elf merely rolled her eyes and shook her head, turning back to her work.

*-*-*-*

It didn't end well. All three had to helplessly watch as laughing, grinning dark elven women beat, disarmed, and started violating the men, kissing, and forcibly mounting them undoing their clothes. And then, to their shock, the grinning Svartalf scum, the all-female defenders who won the battle, started sexually assaulting the men they just beat.

The only girls in the party looked ın in horror, far too shocked, and aroused to see an after-battle "party" of dark elves. All of the brown knife-eared skanks had removed their bottom and were having their way with the knocked out men, who, in their helplessness and facing the arousing charm of the dark elves, started to respond even when they were clashing swords some time ago.

The three girls didn't realize that they were surrounded by that time, their faces turned to one of fear hearing one of the defenders boldly demand:

"Surrender."

A dark elf who stood a head above them stepped forward, her lewdly-designed leather armor creaking. She was grinning from ear to ear, her huge elf ears standing up in joy.

"You girls have done a great mistake: we always need more slaves."

More dark elven girls surrounded them, quickly snatching their weapons and suddenly, putting black bags over their heads which started to give a sweet, sleep-inducing musk.

*-*-*-*