Tales of Decadence - Dark Elf Town Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sensitive with chains as it is, Karl! The overseer will see us! I'm trying to earn my freedom for years!"

When the male slave, a man as old her with a day's stubble on his well-sculpted face smiled, apologized, and kissed her cheek, she shook her head, sighed, and kissed him on the lips back before returning to shaping her glass bottle, which would eventually become a large, multicolored beaker.

"Go see the mistress or Goblin Linda by the smelter for a blowjob if you are horny. I'm working, alright? Can't blow anything but the pipes until the day ends." She grinned, eyeing his erect member, licking her lips, and looking him in the eye. "Keep your semen to monstergirls, they are already getting suspicious. If I get pregnant, you are screwed!" Seeing him disappear, she sighed, resuming her obscene blowing into the blowpipe and adjusting the pressurized hot air with her bare, dirty but still pretty, delicate small feet on the bellows. Despite her heavy work, she felt happy and optimistic, knowing Mistress Phalyx, the dark elf owning the establishment would have her favorite skilled slave, namely herself be given a hearty meal topped with a big jug of milk and an oil massage to maintain her property. She loved guzzling gallons of milk ever since she was put to the heaviest labor available after an escape attempt; her body had filled out very nicely, her mistress receiving several offers to sell her from other dark elves.

Once she was a defiant young human mercenary sent to hunt monstergirls. Now she was captured, broken, trained to be shameless, and given a trade to learn. Just like the long tattoo across her breasts and belly said, "Kirsten, Property of the Glassblowers' Guild" had docilely accepted her fate, and would salvage her future with hard work.

Little escapades, joys for those with submissive souls were to be found in Schwarzelfstadt like this. Still, the working slaves would avert their eyes and feel sorrow whenever a dark elf dragged a still dressed human, often a kidnapped one from nearby cities. Helping them would be pointless.

And today, a well-dressed dark elf adventuress was leading a struggling, unhappy-looking human girl to the slave market before their eyes.

*-*-*-*

"We are nearly there. This is where I am going to sell you."

Maya's kidnapper was at least decently polite, holding her cuffed arm by the armpit and giving her comfort along the way. It was a dark elf like the others of this city, a young, nicely dressed girl with long, pointy ears, ivory white skin, purple eyes, and a cute smile that had made her heart tingle. It was apparent she held an affection for Maya or at least liked her enough not to hurt her. Still, she kept her tightly bound during their travels as she walked her to Schwarzelfstadt, the dark elf didn't humiliate her or strip her.

Maya sighed, cursing her stupidity, realizing she could not escape so deep in monstergirl land. The dark elf kissed her cheek and chuckled, realizing her frustration.

"You said you like women. You will fit in well here, a lot of lesbian monstergirls love human women."

*-*-*-*

Weeks ago.

She was once visiting Aquilonia, a free city between monsters and men. Little did she know that dark elf kidnappers sifted the city for tourists, gamblers, and the naive lone victim.

And Maya made the mistake of wandering the docks at night after a "ladies' night" in an establishment. Cheap booze, a few confused passes, and drunken dancing had made her discover how smooth the other denizens of this free city was. She felt the fluffy feathery embrace of a Harpy girl, like the softest beds as they danced. Soft, squishy paw pads of Kobold and Werewolf girls. The smooth hands of a Dark Elf beauty she waltzed felt like softest silk, not a single human woman Maya held hands had like these.

The last one was quite unlike the others. She was an elf with ebon black skin, garishly dressed with bright colors and in a very masculine, gentlemanly fashion. And she was quite interested in hearing Maya's experiences in Aquilonia. Maya, in her drunken merriness, even joked about kissing monster girls.

The dark elf merely smiled, and bought her a drink, excusing herself.

Realizing she wouldn't return, Maya, sighed and stepped outside to sleep in her room. And she had done one wrong turn into the wrong alley.

Before she could scream, a hand had pressed a leather gag in her mouth, several dark elf girls younger than her bursting out of a dark corner and holding her limbs tight as they kept binding her arms and legs, and started to lift her.

Kidnappers!

"No!Mmmph..." Maya squirmed and tried to scream as she was bundled, her wrists bound behind her, and her ankles looped and tied. Giggling dark elves dragged her into a hidden door, which led to an underground warehouse full of cells with moaning, tied up, gagged, and blindfolded humans.

Maya thrashed wildly before the dark elves bound her body tighter, noticing several naked young boys being loaded to a small boat in an underground dock dug inside the river, all blindfolded, with a struggling blonde centaur, her arms in a leather armbinder and legs chained lifted and lowered with a winch into a cage.

A small goblin girl and a dark elf woman were speaking, the little green bitch holding a notepad.

"Send this stock to Oscuras. Twelve healthy men aged nineteen, and a centauride mare. And do slow down with the kidnapping, Suki...Guards will come down our asses like Allfather's hammer."

The dark elf sighed, ignoring the screams of the thrashing Maya who was dragged squealing under her gag and dumped into a cell.

"I'll take this one home myself. She is quite sapphic and likes females. My aunt likes to train them young: too pretty to go to mines or farms."

Maya knew that voice: It was the dark elf bitch that bought her drinks!

The dark elf ignored her pleading sounds and knelt to her cell, tapping her head.

"Hello, Maya. This is hard to take in, but you are mine now. It will be a tough transition..." She drew a puff from her cigarette.

"I think you'll make it."

*-*-*-*

Maya had no chance. The dark elf had fit her with a collar and kept her hands bound, dragging her along like a lover, outside of the city, first by boat, then stopping at a dark elf pirate dock, with everyone ignoring her dying pleas as she was dragged by her mysterious lesbian captor.

So began her days of the walk of shame.

Kairi, her captor, was an affable evil, a snappily dressed dark elf who Maya could not fit in her head like an evil villainess that snatched naive human girls.

"Just business, Maya." Kairi would walk her by the arm throughout the day, and by evening, take her to a monstergirl inn on the road to sleep. She even dined with her, and by now, Maya gave up asking sad-looking monstergirl innkeepers for help, who could only shake their heads and ignore her.

Kairi was strange. Not only was she a very eloquent talker, but she was also interested in Maya's looks. Bathing the tied-up girl with herself in their room, she would even groom her hair when they were done and would apply skin cream from her inventory. Kairi didn't even molest her, allowing her to change her clothes behind a screen, but always keeping an eye on her.

Maya felt strange. Kairi paid her meals, groomed her on the way, and would chat with her once Maya accepted her fate.

"I had pegged you to be a suitable slave for our cities." Kairi shared her wine with Maya, who hesitantly sipped. "You are one of many daughters of a human family and more of an economic liability to them." The elf smiled, eating. Maya had to strain herself to eat, her hands were cuffed.

"Like those you kidnapped?"

"Boys? Their captain is bankrupt, they had nowhere to go. My girls gave them the night of their lives as a consolation before we'll ship them off. And the centauride owed us a great debt: we are repossessing. Those we kidnap are people with no connections and family. In vino veritas, dear." Kairi smiled, handing her the glass.

"My...family..." Maya stammered, hesitantly drinking the wine.

"...won't lift a finger. You shouldn't get drunk and spill your secrets that easily." Kairi smiled with a hint of pity. "But my aunt will unlock your potential. We are a well-established family of slave traders, and our merchandise is always the best."

Maya did not feel honored. She sighed, asking to sleep. Her captor smiled, took her upstairs to their inn room, and hugged her to her chest after securing her arms and feet.

Days passed, and Maya no longer resisted, accepting her situation with passive docility. Kairi, in turn, kept her binds relaxed, walking aside her like a friend and mentor as they entered the last town before Schwarzelfstadt. She even slowed the travel for one day, allowing Maya one day of freedom before her slavery began, promising she would catch her if Maya ran.

It was worth seeing Maya happy for once, explore monster towns, talk to people, and even allow her to mail a letter home to mislead her family. Kairi felt a slight twinge when Maya sighed and returned to the inn to sleep.

Still, and at the end of that night, they slept in each other's arms.

The next day, Maya docilely followed Kairi on a leash to her new fate, passing monsters and naked human slaves laboring for the city.

*-*-*-*

Maya saw a spectacle only fit for a more barbaric age of men, softened by the playful bondage of the dark elves.

The slave market was at the center of the city: a long, snaking district with rows and rows of cages, wooden platforms, and small shops. The entrances were guarded by pretty minotaur girls, dark elves with long staffs and nets to catch runaways, and naked, obedient human women. These unusual guard slaves were shaven completely bald, tattooed on their cheeks, muzzled like dogs, collared with steel neckbands and wielding truncheons, obedient to their mistresses enough to be employed as "chain-dogs", slaves guarding other slaves. Strangely, other monstergirl guards treated them affectionately, some hand-in-hand standing guard, others nuzzling each other when idle. They were the brainchild of the last elected Dark Elven Queen before the Queendom was absorbed into the Empire as independent city-states.

"Chain-dogs" were bandit women, women who are murderers, guilty of sexual crimes in both realms of Ermorea, or volunteers acted like naked, distracting guards that could still beat up a human or even monstergirl, armed with shock batons able to hurt Demon Energy auras. They had three rules: Compulsory nudity and no body hair with visible "Guard Slave" tattoos at all times, obey the mamono guards at all costs, be respectful to arrested suspects, even other humans. By acting as a supplementary police muscle, they ate well and were given a decent handout: not one defected or deserted; they often faced the death penalty in human lands, and punitive mine slavery was what they escaped from.

Happy monsters wandered the market, and everywhere was the sound of coins, sighs, rattles of chains, and shouts. Every street had cages lined up on each side with naked women and men, looking expectant at the passersby to take them home for work, or a stay-in sex slave, or house servant. Every visiting dark elf bought one or led one, carrying their items, cleaning their shoes, noting down their words, and staying close for companionship. Human women were the dark elves' favored pets after men who were their seed donors and husbands. Some exotic ones followed their mistresses on all fours like dogs.

"Best humans from around the world brought to you by my persuasive daughters that could make a shark girl go vegan! Industrial or domestic, take yer pick! Well hung boys fit for Centaur women, genuine Dark Elf volunteer slaves, horny human peasant girls who want children! Mature human women volunteering for the deepest sexual fantasies they never had, smuggled from the most prudish human cities! Poor voluptuous, repressed nuns brought from human monasteries, fit for sex, or educating your children! Whatever you want, we got it!" Shouted a dark elf hawker wearing a purple robe and white shoes with her whip on her belt.

"Strong human women from Lescatie, best for labor! Small but pretty goblin girls for crafts!" Another waves her hands behind her to a row of pretty goblin girls wearing chains linked to each ankle, and nothing else, behind them, strong human women, all naked like the rest, blindfolded and ball-gagged and tied around their chests in harnesses with wrists behind their backs, legs chained and apart like soldiers at ease.

"Wizard women from academy skirmishes! Air conditioning frost mages, smartest wizard girls, and boys for your pleasure and accounting!" The matronly dark elf pinched her slave's cheek, a chubby, nude human girl wearing a wizard's hat, levitating in a purple-white magical diagram for closer examination with her body on her back, spreadeagled so buyers could inspect her pink virgin slit, tattooed with magical sigils for contraception. Another one for sale, a red-headed human woman whose wrists were chained before her wore skimpy red robes and a small beret; she was timidly responding to the questions asked by a stately looking fox-lady, the kitsune's fluffy ears and ears twitching as she questioned the woman's magical capabilities.

"I need someone that can animate brooms and write scrolls of..."

The voice was lost in the shouts of bargaining.

"Healthiest, most obedient human men for your daughter! You there!" Another slave-trading ebon slut waved at a pensive looking Echidna, her massive snake-like body standing amongst the crowd. "I have the best males for your many daughters and yourself, Goddess will surely bless you with many children from them!"

Every monster led a naked woman or a man on a leash, buying, and selling. Each side of the street had platforms with rows upon rows of nude human women and men, displayed naked, standing straight, and wearing chains. An older dark elf, a woman with a pink, strange robe argued and pointed at her fingers with a pensive looking, quite large and muscular Blue Oni wearing a tiger-striped bikini. Leashed to the dark elf's hand was a blonde human woman, naked like the rest. She had quite large breasts and a physique with armor welts around her body, her hands cuffed behind her back and ankles fit with lead weights, suggesting she was recently captured. Yet she was smiling at her buyer, her full physique and musculature suggesting she was a warrior. Her demeanor was, however hopeful and optimistic.

"She is trained for housekeeping and sex with any gender and was a knight. I say at least six hundred!" The dark elf scoffed. Seeing the barbaric blue oni woman blink and lose interest she added, slapping the naked blonde's ass. "Helga, tell her."

"I can brew beer and have been educated in sexual massage as well, mistress. And I am eager to be a mother." The blonde licked her lips, heart thumping. "I...don't mind being bred by your male slaves..."

That made the blue oni female smile. "Deal! I'll take her to my village. She'll be bred as well, Gods willing, giving us more sons for our daughters and more human daughters to serve us."

Coins changed hands, and the dark elf softly pinched Helga's bottom as she stamped her buttock with a slave stamp, smiling at her. The once knight, now a slave woman smiled back and accepted a ball gag and blindfold, and her neck leash was given to the blue oni, who turned around and pulled Helga away from where she was taken to Blue Oni where she would serve them as a slave from now on, rather than fighting them. She was sold and taken away as a pet, following the tall, beautiful blue ogress on all fours looking down like a dog.

Maya could not help but notice the blonde's unshaven pussy was dripping wet, visible from ten feet away as she passed them in chains, her right asscheek sporting a black ink tattoo saying "slave".

Her captor smiled and caressed her cheek, seeing Maya shocked. "You'll get used to it. My sisters unlock the submissiveness of humans." To emphasize her point, a group of happy dark elves and Arachne passed them by, each leading a freshly bought, naked young man on leashes, fully erect and happy following them. Maya realized men sold much faster since every monstergirl needed some essence, seed, and a stud to live happily.

"Is this what will happen to me?" Maya shivered, hugging herself when her captor kept dragging her. No one, not even humans visiting the dark elves paid her any mind: By law, she was a captive and what the dark elf did, despite her resistance and dragging was quite legal in the Reik, though the Monster Empress would frown upon the harshness, rarely allowing kidnapping by necessity.

"Only if you embrace wild submission to the dark elven high heels as a good human girl should. I have kidnapped you to be a slave, but the trainers will decide your fate unless you request specific slavery niches we always need." Maya couldn't help hate and admire her at the same time. A bitch of a monster woman, a dark elven slut and troublemaker, yet she was somehow considerate as a kidnapper. "Mines and farms always need more warm bodies to dig and harvest. But I doubt you'd want these."

"W-why..." Maya mumbled, watching rows upon rows of naked, shackled women and men with monster citizens bidding on them, fondling the stoic nude women, obviously taken from raids who looked down in shame, and shivering men whose penises were always erect and more than often discharged right on the buyers, who reacted to the accident with laughter and admiration.

"Because the lowest rung never gets to wear clothes, for costs and breaking-in. You would be little more than cute organic machinery if you like that sort of sexual training. And farm women are often bred right in front of everyone on the field during lunch breaks, their only way to step up is to get pregnant and sent to slave cottages for rearing more children. Mine slaves are completely shaven bald and chained, and whips, though not too painful, are used for fun as they work. You don't strike me as a submissive bodybuilder, Maya. Rough women who like other women are there, stuck in cages during the night, and forced to work harshly and play harsh with each other. Food, massage, and healthcare are good but..." She held Maya's head, caressing her as she dragged her deeper inside the slave market.

"We need human girls that can always clean our homes, especially for clawed and tentacled citizens or those who are alien to civilized comforts. Athletic girls can be mail slaves, running for mail deliveries. If you are athletic -and- strong you can be a ponygirl, like these over there."

Maya shuddered and looked with morbid curiosity. A carriage was pulled by two naked, strong human girls in ponygirl leathers and leather armbinders, their breasts dangling with every step. The passenger was a young vampire lady shielded by an umbrella, the driver, a dark elf, chatting amiably as they whipped the girls to run faster with moans and gasps.

"Too much for you, Maya. You are sweet." Kairi smiled. "My aunt will probably make you an art slave, a craftswoman, or some high-end servant to a home. I bet on a mansion." She leaned to Maya's ear, nibbling it and giving her a shudder:

"And I think you'll find love here. Lots of cute monstergirls want a female companion, and "lesbian" relationships are still not accepted in the Human Empire, not for decades at least. We clicked quite a lot in the bar...that's why I picked you."

That...cheered Maya a little.

*-*-*-*

The Merchant district between the Slave Market and the docks was the busiest one, even more than the slave market, where the buyers were relaxed and enjoyed inspecting naked human bodies. Here, everyone worked in a frenzy, dark elves included.