Tales of Decadence - Dark Elf Town Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was shocking, it was as if this...(science-oriented?) Lady demon Thought of her as a pet, animal, or breeding stud, which made him harder.

"Now, relax, don't resist, and I'll give you your trial run. My livestock tells me my hands are quite comfortable. You'll find it enjoyable as well. You *might* feel slight discomfort when I plug your cock with a small hose to milk your balls better."

Hearing this, the naked young man, his body exposed, started wriggling before a delicate but strong, light blue-skinned hand pinned him down.

"Don't panic, or I will have to relax you with drugs or restraints. If I spend more money on you you may never leave this place. The Guild's pecunium for sperm slaves is cheap enough..." She purred, sharp teeth gleaming in the sun.

Aiden's heart was beating fast when she fastened leather straps around his ankles after removing his chains, frowning when he tried to move. Smiling, satisfied when the naked man's erect cock and balls, hairless and oiled, was exposed helplessly, the succubus smiled donning a set of gloves and an alchemist's vial.

"Now, just relax. All men enjoy such attention. If you are very uncooperative, I might just restrain you more."

...

So began Aiden's hell, or heaven, of pleasures and forced ejaculations. His owner, captor, mistress, this strange succubus alchemist, would smile gently, and every day, take his painfully throbbing cock in her palms. As if cradling a fragile heirloom, the succubus would run her palm, her fingers across the cock flesh, rubbing the tip and cradling Aiden's big, hairless balls. Her attentions were incredibly pleasurable. He wasn't working in mines or farms, merely spreading his chained legs and relaxing for a very perverted monster woman who milked him every day like a cow...or bull, in his case.

Moving her gloved hands up and down, the succubus would give him strange tingling sensations in his stomach when the tiny rubber tubing would penetrate his urethra so she could collect his semen in alchemical bottles. The cool, rubbery penetration felt incredible to his overstimulated penis. Every day, many times, the strange succubus woman would come to his cell, spreading his legs like a babe and wrap her gloved hands around his painfully stiff penis. Slowly masturbating him like a helpless toy, she would take notes with one hand as Aiden squirmed, moaned, and would eventually breathe heavily, his penis spurting his essence inside the vials through the tubing.

Milked like an animal, Aiden could only tug at his wrist straps tied to the bed, lick his lips, and close his eyes.

Her captor was pleased with Aiden's responses and the gradual increase of bondage. Her gloved hands were ever so gentle with his penis, her left hands cupping his balls and squeezing to let out his essence so gently that Aiden could feel feathers rubbed his sack. For minutes, and sometimes half an hour, she would jerk him off ever so slowly.

Aiden realized that she was, despite her cold exterior, she loved toying with him, trussing his naked body like a turkey every day and oiling his body gently. The strange, studious looking succubus LOVED to tease him.

Day by day, she always wore the things that got the most reaction from him. She was chuckling to herself every morning inside this exotic city of slaves, cursing dark elves with a sarcastic thought: she spent quite a bit on her wardrobe, admittedly, to tease her slaves.

Every morning, six o'clock, she would loudly open the cell door, rousing him from his sleep, having dressed just for him.

Clad in black leather high heeled boots, black satin leggings with tasteful suspenders under her short white skirt and lab coat, she'd rap the cell doors just to fuck with him, scrambling naked with his morning erection. To top her teasing, she had donned thick-rimmed, rectangular glasses, smiling at him. Every step she took towards him clicked with high heels; making the young boy crazy.

"Morning, human. Assume the position, please." Her velvety voice was like a purring cat. "Your morning extraction."

"Yes, mistress!"

The succubus didn't even tell him her name. It was the thrill that tickled her spine; teasing his soul, his personality to surrender to her like a bull to be milked. Gently lifting and separating his legs, she engulfed his penis with a suction cup with a vial at the end of it, oiled her hands, and looking into his eyes, started to gently tickle his balls.

The poor boy was so hard, so eager, he didn't even need to be stroked for an erection. With gentle hands, the succubus grasped the throbbing hot shaft and began stroking it with slow repetition; her hand was getting barely around his cock.

His eyes closed in bliss, Aiden's pained breaths filled the succubus' ears with delight. Wet, oily sounds and his high-pitched moans filled the small stable cell where his captor, owner, and mistress, the succubus who never even bothered to tell him her name, slowly jerked him off. The wet sounds of her hand cradling and caressing his oiled shaft were music, combined with his gasps.

"Come, human." The succubus smiled, her hands gently teasing every nerve ending in his erogenous zones.

"Come into my hands. Come to your big sister." She knew every word, every notion to arouse him. It was delicious.

Aiden clenched again, yelping, his manhood twitching and ejaculating, and the vial would fill with his essence. His captor, owner, and mistress would pop a cork to the vessel, smile, untie him, and close the cell door, leaving him alone.

Farmed for semen. It was horrible and agonizingly pleasurable.

"I'm going to lock you into the stocks next week, Aiden." The horned, bat-winged monster woman smiled beyond the bars. "It's time you are harvested by visitors in public. Like good male livestock." Her wink and smile was anything but evil, however.

Aiden shuddered, reaching for the water bottle.

"My name is Inanna, by the way."

He would never imagine his captivity as a war prisoner would turn to a storm of pleasure and exhibitionism...

*-*-*-*

Suspended in elaborate bondage, teased, tormented, and masturbated, the male livestock of succubus semen farms were one aspect of the dark elven cities. Aiden would join another row of faceless, blindfolded men suspended or put to stocks, his penis and testicles have alchemically grown, bound to a stake or in suspension bondage, and his penis suckled by any monstergirl willing to pay in a state of eternal bliss.

A week later, he didn't even resist as Inanna led him naked, in public by his leash, and gently tie him to a pole so passing monstergirls would avail him of his enhanced manhood and essence.

Before the blindfold came down, a gentle whisper caressed his ears.

"A few months later, when I recoup my money from leasing you, maybe I'll breed you myself... Would you like me to wear my laboratory outfit?"

A sweaty, gasping nod was all he could muster. Inanna was pleased, waving her hand to the line of horny monster females already lining up before her semen farm, its green pastures full of public displays of sex, all slave men bought by her breeding or being fellated by monster females.

"3 silver each, into the box, and orderly line, please!"

The monstergirls cheered, taking out purses as Aiden started to breathe harder...

*-*-*-*

Another type of male slaves was, on the other hand, made to studs to breed more monstergirls, especially of Minotaur and Holstaurus stock, or any monstergirl who wanted a baby but wasn't inclined to marry or keep a male.

Chik'fi the Rancher Dark Elf was unfailingly polite. The young man was taken in a skirmish and after several...trials by many monstergirls, and was promptly stamped on his ass as an "Ejaculator", put in a cage in the slave market, staring in awe and shock at his predicament. Seeing his sale tag, the dark elf did what her people did best.

The poor young man was red-faced, naked, his brown hair a sweaty mess, with a three-days' stubble on his cheeks showing, he's fit, but slightly skinny, light-skinned body accentuating the size of his overgrown penis and balls, no doubt specially trained and enhanced by dark elf slavers for breeding. He constantly tried to hide his body and looked down.

The dark elf keeping his neck leash chain was, on the other hand, quite laid back. She even wore strange, blue overalls like a Minotaur farmer girl, a big leather rancher's hat, two pistols, a new gunpowder invention on her belt, and a long pair of leather boots with spurs.

She held his slave file, reading through the writings and pictures, reading his penis size and testicle measures, as well as measures of cum and stamina, and an approval stamp that showed he already got his battlefield captor, a very satisfied Minotaur warrior girl who had sold him to Chik'fi after her curiosity and lust was satisfied.

"Welcome to my farm, human Karl." She spoke in a cute voice, not to terrify the poor man who must have been through hell, being ridden by every species imaginable. "Your file says you are quite the ejaculator, overly interested in all Minotaur girls in your captivity, and fertile, a true beast." Smiling sweetly, she re-arranged his hair with her hand, tossing the file to her closet. "Rather than letting you languish in a brothel or some succubus sperm farm, I decided to house you with my Holstauri. They are sweet, cow-like girls who love to be fucked, milked, and giving birth. You sounded like you enjoyed one's attention, so they referred you to me."

The dark elf stepped aside, revealing a red-faced, blushing girl with the legs, tail, and horns of a cow wearing farmer's overalls. It was a very cute monstergirl the young man had seen. Face almost childlike, she was a young Holstaurus, big, black eyes and a cute button nose gracing a freckled face and rich, curly brown hair with horns poking through them, and cute, flappy cow-ears dangling from her head. She smiled, looking down.

"H-hello."

"Daisy is my farm slave. She is very keen on meeting a young, virile man like you." The dark elf winked, her big, pointy ears wiggling as she unlocked the man's collar, removed the chain, and tossed it away, handing him a brown pair of shorts with a polite gesture. "You may be a monstergirl slave, but that does not mean we can't get along. She and her many sisters want a man like you. Go on, hug her!"

The cow-girl was red-faced as she walked to the young man and extended her arms.

The hug was warm, loving, the shy cow girl's smile could melt his heart. Her soft breasts engulfed his face; she smelled of milk, flowers, and fruits.

"Hello. I am Daisy."

Chik'fi smiled. "She'll take you to your new home, slave cottages in my ranch. You will be a...stud for my girls."

Daisy's eyes grew: "Miss! Not so loud!"

The dark elf's laughter rang like a songbird and a thousand bells.

"Why? She'll be your husband! And your sisters' too!"

The slave boy's eyes grew when the dark elf added:

"Your mother Garnet is getting lonely too. Even a mature woman has needs, you know?"

He swallowed, and his eyes grew when the barn door opened, revealing a whole large family of a dozen Holstauri, plus their mother with massive, jiggly breasts larger than her head wearing farmer's overalls, a cook's hat and waving a ladle, her lovely face indistinguishable from a mature, lovely human woman save for horns and cow-ears. And she gave the distinct smell of milk to his nose, with an unstoppable urge to...breed her.

Karl found her even more beautiful than her daughters, a true mother with a big family, and her smile was to die for.

"I'm cooking cabbage and lentils, young man. Why don't you join us!"

A cheer broke from the dozen cow-girls when Daisy hooked her arm on his and led him to their eager arms.

Chik'fi smiled.

*-*-*-*

It was the best dinner the young Karl had. Being taken captive by fighting monstergirls and led in chains was humiliating, but at least the monstergirl Reik took great care in sparing lives and making the male captives satisfy the females, and put female captives to work without too much abuse, not so different from peasants in the Human Empire sans clothes.

Now he was safe like the others, he was in a home with a lot of soft, chubby, cute cow-girls with soft, flappy cow ears, big breasts, swishy tails, and chubby butts.

Monstergirls who was pretty much in love with him. Karl could never get that much attention in human lands. Now they wanted to know all about his insignificant life, his past, and his likes.

And he had to admit. He liked them.

Lots of vegetables, healthy food, endless pastoral joys, and soft, big cow-girls who were quite touchy-feely, and a big, motherly cow-girl who sighed happily whenever she handed him a bowl of cabbages and held his arm between her massive, warm breasts.

His first night here would be very interesting. Especially when two cow-girls flanked him and started pressing their breasts on his face, and the rest of the cow-girls started to grin and take off their clothes.

"Now, dear." The motherly cow-girl smiled sweetly. "My daughters are quite lonely these nights. After you are done with them, I am certain that a poor mother can have her cold bed full, nay?" She winked, sighing with happiness when Daisy pulled him for a kiss as her sisters started to surround him.

"But...how am I going to?..." After the soft, wet kiss, Karl could only say that sentence before cow-girls pushed him down and started to suffocate him with their big breasts. A small pill bottle flew to his side, coming from the window.

It was Chik'fi, giving a thumbs-up; she was shouldering a rake and a bale of wheat.

"Manticore pills. They will turn you to a proper stud." It was the last thing he heard from her that night, and the last thing he saw was Daisy's sister, bottomless, squatting on his face.

The naked cow-girl, smiling, descended on his face and sat down, filling his face with her soft thighs and a fragrant, puffy pussy.

*-*-*-*

It was a soft hell made of fragrant marshmallows tasting of salty fragrance, his face full of the cow-girl's thighs buried in her face smelling of female musk, clean grass, and flowers.

Being face-sat, he was wildly aroused but also shocked: right in their communal living barn, near the dinner table, they started to take him on the floor as the smiling cow-girl mother started collecting the dishes.

"Don't break him, daughters. Your mother needs her bedwarmer after you are done!"

Thirteen Holstaurus and their big mother. Now Karl understood, in his happy arousal, why men were valuable commodities in the monstergirl cities. Joy filled his veins as he licked the moaning cowgirl sitting on his face, his loins full of soft, wet sucking sensations. From what he felt, THREE cow-girls must be fellating him simultaneously, one having her mouth full of his cock, and the others sucking and kissing his balls. His hands were full of big, soft breasts like melons, and his entire body was being buried in soft, fat bodies.

This was going to be a long night.

*-*-*-*

His first orgasm was mind shattering. He had no sex with any human women before he was shipped to fight shadow demons, and raiding monstergirls, now he was surrounded by mostly human-like, cow-eared, adorable, sedentary monster females that wanted to share him all around.

He lost count of lips he kissed, nether or facial, it didn't matter.

The giggling cow-girls would ride him one-by-one through the night. His loins were never empty, his lap always with one of the young Holstauri straddling and bouncing on him, his cock pained from the vaginal contractions of her hosts, and ejaculations he had.

It was tough enough to have intercourse a dozen times in a row, even with the Manticore venom pill in his body. It was a whole another surreal experience when he was showered with kisses and cuddles by the dozen cow-girls, some leaking milk in his mouth from their breasts, reinvigorating him.

Being ridden cowgirl. Nursing blowjobs. Kissing a pair of soft, large breasts as three cow-girls suckled his cock and each ball, Karl was in bliss. Groaning, he unloaded in every cavernous cowgirl cunt before him, thrusting his hips with electrifying orgasms every time.

Around her, screams of pleasure intermixed with cute "moo" sounds was a bizarre, and arousing experience. One by one, cow-girls bounced on him, lewd slurping sounds where his already numb pelvis was supposed to be was the only indicator he lived.

Hours passed... Soft breasts and soft-smelling hair receded around him as thick hoof sounds thumped on the wooden floor, and the massive bed overtook him. In his dreamless sleep, he felt an almost angelic presence making the bed with himself on it, and snuggle close, bringing him water with maternal care.

It was their mother, Garnet. Stark naked, the Holstaurus matron's breasts were of incredible size, strangely causing her no discomfort. Her legs ended up in hooves like the rest of them, her figure unblemished by a dozen birth of mischievous Holstauri who wanted a pastoral life full of sex and bliss.

She held him close, sliding next to him, and bringing all the warm sensations back to his mind.

"My daughters wore you out, dear human." She nuzzled his face, kissing his lips. "I suppose it would be too much to ask you to have me tonight...but..."

Karl wordlessly snuggled, and closed his eyes. The motherly holstaurus kissed his eyelids, her lips soft as silk. They slept arm in arm, his body exhausted.

*-*-*-*

Whether it was the Demon Energy prevalent in the Monstergirl lands, or the food and drink, Karl's dreams of pink clouds. He floated on heavenly meadows, with a flaming sword between his legs...

Only to find himself on top of Garnet, who watched him with a smile, her thick, large, Holstaurus body, and enormous breasts being his pillow. The cow-eared farm mother smiled, kissing his forehead.

"Oh my..." She spoke in a soft voice. "I always heard humans loved to mate non-stop with all races, always inclined to...make love...I think it's true..."

Karl couldn't stop himself. His erection and a spot below his ass aching from the sheer action, he just couldn't stop. Laying on top of the cow-eared woman and kissing her lips, he started his foreplay without even a word.

Garnet, the fertile minotaur-variant lady didn't need any. She spread her legs, inviting the young man to taste a mature lady who just wanted a warm bed and a good night's lovemaking; she sighed, half in pleasure, half in wistful feelings of the past when she felt him enter her.

His face, his smell, his handsome features reminded her of her older husband, died of Spon Plague, an illness that scoured the Reik in the evil monster days.

Lifting her think, curvy legs ending with hooves, Karl lifted them to lay them on his shoulders. From this angle, her blissful, smiling face, her closed eyes shone with sweat. Every time he thrust, lost in delirious pleasure, her face contorted, her lips letting out moans of pleasure. Pumping his hips with his newfound energy, Karl did his best to please his voluptuous host, lost between her soft, fat thighs, and fucking her like a beast. Lewd, wet slaps echoed in the room; no doubt some of her daughters might be relaxing on the field, giggling as they heard the bed creaked with his every pump inside their mother; the same man who had bedded them in unbelievable drug-induced group sex.

The thighs of the holstaurus mother Karl was having sex with were unbelievably soft, skin not with a blemish despite her age, her pussy soft and deep, no matter how much he thrust he could not get enough. Thrusting his hips with his arms on the bed, Karl groaned as the early orgasm almost strained his heart, lips locking with Garnet, her soft, flappy ears caressing his cheeks.

Several minutes of harsh pounding brought him to another climax, the cow-lady in his arms kissed him deeper, almost hurting his tongue as another burst of seed shot out between his legs to fill her womb. Cradling his head, Garnet kissed his ear, then his lips, then his face, squeezing him dry in her arms, and Karl, exhausted by the inhuman sexual marathon, now a slave seed pump for the dark elf empire, drifted into another sleep.